snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Legal Affairs » Man Sues After Using Glue-Covered Toilet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Man Sues After Using Glue-Covered Toilet
TuFurg
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TuFurg   E-mail TuFurg   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Roadie4JCM:
[QUOTE]What if his calls for help were just that he was out of toilet paper?

Yeah, there's no indication that he informed the initial employee that he was in need of medical help. It's possible that he was just trying to get someone in there so he could inform them of the situation without yelling. ETA: My next post shows I was probably wrong about this. The employee may have simply said "hey, there's some dude yelling for help in the john..." and that may have been thought to be a prank.

Whatever the case I agree he should have gotten someone in there alot quicker than he did. I wonder if Home Depot will feel a need to update their manuals now. [Big Grin]

Posts: 687 | From: Grand Rapids, Michigan | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TuFurg
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TuFurg   E-mail TuFurg   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Remarkgullabull:
If someone is yelling for help, I'm certainly NOT going to call the head cashier. If it were a female having a problem in the rest room, I would at least try and discern if medical attention was necessary. If it wasn't a medical emergency, as an associate of HD, I have been instructed to always contact the manager on duty with customer problems.

Not sure what the Home Depot lingo is, but the article says he called the "head clerk"- not cashier. Personally I would classify the floor employees as 'clerks'. I would also be surprised if a cashier was called.

It's clear that the employee who called the head clerk relayed what had happened, so the man had told them. If a male refused to go in and further tend to him, there's a definate problem, but in the event it was a female, I can't say she made a bad call. Too much missing info to determine really.

Posts: 687 | From: Grand Rapids, Michigan | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Remarkgullabull
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Remarkgullabull     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TuFurg:
quote:
Originally posted by Remarkgullabull:
If someone is yelling for help, I'm certainly NOT going to call the head cashier. If it were a female having a problem in the rest room, I would at least try and discern if medical attention was necessary. If it wasn't a medical emergency, as an associate of HD, I have been instructed to always contact the manager on duty with customer problems.

Not sure what the Home Depot lingo is, but the article says he called the "head clerk"- not cashier. Personally I would classify the floor employees as 'clerks'. I would also be surprised if a cashier was called.

It's clear that the employee who called the head clerk relayed what had happened, so the man had told them. If a male refused to go in and further tend to him, there's a definate problem, but in the event it was a female, I can't say she made a bad call. Too much missing info to determine really.

All employees of HD are called "associates." When the article speaks of the "head clerk", that is the head cashier. The head cashier's job is to ensure all the other cashier's are ringing up customer's items as fast and effiently as possible. They do not have any authority as far as emergency situations within the store. the only person that does is the store manager on duty.

I'm still going to bet people were let go for mishandling the situation.

--------------------
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Posts: 1961 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Two Scoops
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Two Scoops   Author's Homepage   E-mail Two Scoops   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dropbear:
The problem in this situation is that the people who think its funny effectively encourage the action of the 'prankster'*. Whoever put the glue on the seat would be killing themselves with laughter and getting their jollies from seeing others find it funny too. Seeing it in the paper and have others snigger along only enforces the view that its ok to do those things. Comments along the lines of that "the guy deserved it" help the idiot believe he bears no responsibility for what happened.

So I would think a good slap upside the head for those who laugh along is certainly warranted. They can join those people who call out "jump" to people on window ledges.

I see the idea of smacking people upside the head for laughing as a "holier than thou" attitude. It's not ok to laugh at someone in a situation like this, but it's ok to go ahead and smack them. Sort of mini-vigilantism. I'll admit people laughing may (probably) encourage the person to glue toilet seats again the person who put the glue on the seat should be the one who is punished. Though I would suspect that the person who put glue on the seat would do it again, regardless if other people find it humourous or not.

Showing disdain for someone laughing is one thing, but to physically hit them is another. It's alright to tell them you think they're stupid for laughing at the misfortune and explain how it could help increase these incidents, but it's entirely different to go ahead and smack them.

Posts: 846 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dropbear
Angels from the Realms so Glurgy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dropbear     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Two Scoops
Showing disdain for someone laughing is one thing, but to physically hit them is another. It's alright to tell them you think they're stupid for laughing at the misfortune and explain how it could help increase these incidents, but it's entirely different to go ahead and smack them.

OK, fair call. I agree that physical violence is not the answer and would lower me to their level. Perhaps a more appropriate punishment would be to take away their comics for a week.

Dropbear

--------------------
" The villagers had said justice had been done, and she'd lost patience and told them to go home, then, and pray to whatever gods they believed in that it was never done to them. -- (Terry Pratchett)

Posts: 823 | From: Hobart, Tasmania | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TuFurg
The First USA Noel

quote:
OK, fair call. I agree that physical violence is not the answer and would lower me to their level.

Dropbear

It's all about opinion I guess, but is someone who batters another (for whatever reason) really at the 'same level' of someone who simply snickers at this story? Nthing wrong with thinking so, just curious.
Dropbear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dropbear     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TuFurg
It's all about opinion I guess, but is someone who batters another (for whatever reason) really at the 'same level' of someone who simply snickers at this story? Nthing wrong with thinking so, just curious.

I think that, for me, I was thinking about the "smack upside the head" in the manner that friends sometimes slap or smack each other as a form of social chastisement for a bad taste joke or comment. Certainly not something to do to a stranger or something to do with any force. Accordingly I would see it as approximately equal in intent and damage as the sniggering.

Having said that I would again say that, on reflection, I don't think a smack would be a useful response and would not do it. I do think however that such juvenile behaviour, if persisted in, is deserving of opprobrium and should have a consequence for the perpetrator.

Dropbear

--------------------
" The villagers had said justice had been done, and she'd lost patience and told them to go home, then, and pray to whatever gods they believed in that it was never done to them. -- (Terry Pratchett)

Posts: 823 | From: Hobart, Tasmania | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TuFurg
The First USA Noel

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by TuFurg

I think that, for me, I was thinking about the "smack upside the head" in the manner that friends sometimes slap or smack each other as a form of social chastisement for a bad taste joke or comment. Certainly not something to do to a stranger or something to do with any force. Accordingly I would see it as approximately equal in intent and damage as the sniggering.

Having said that I would again say that, on reflection, I don't think a smack would be a useful response and would not do it. I do think however that such juvenile behaviour, if persisted in, is deserving of opprobrium and should have a consequence for the perpetrator.

Dropbear

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't assuming you support street violence or anything like that. [Wink]

And as far as "juvenile behavior" goes-we're talking about a reaction (a snicker or a laugh) to an absurd incident. If that's looked at as an act of disgrace, then I'd definately rate that as a holier-than-thou view. No offense intended at all- at least you're holding yourself to a pretty high standard, but looking down on others (pretty much judging someone you don't know) for snickering or laughing about a story like this is silly IMO.

For those who think not- big thumbs up. [Cool]

Dropbear

I think there's a difference between an initial snicker or laugh based on the immediate reaction (which is to a certain extent non-voluntary) and a persistent view that the prank is a good joke, or that the man involved somehow deserved it.

I think what concerns me most is the demonstrated lack of any empathy or concern for the wellbeing of the individual involved. This goes to a much broader beef of mine about the ways in which people in modern western society are becoming mass consumers of others emotional and physical pain and losing regard for civility. Perhaps I should start a rant about it but the guts is that pranks like the one in the OP and the validation of amused rather than concerned responses are part of a larger social issue related to the loss of a civil society in which the wellbeing or one's peers is seen to be of importance.

--------------------

TuFurg
The First USA Noel

quote:
I think there's a difference between an initial snicker or laugh based on the immediate reaction (which is to a certain extent non-voluntary) and a persistent view that the prank is a good joke, or that the man involved somehow deserved it.

Agreed. Laughing at the thought or even the possibility if it happening, even to myself, doesn't equate thinking it's a good thing to do, or encouragement for the perpetrators to do it again. JMO

ETA: As far as apathy goes, you may be onto something. There are television shows worldwide that play off the aggravaton, fears and overall emotional discomfort of others and they're looked at as comedy. Doesn't make it right, and some are downright mean, but I seriously doubt just because someone is entertained by them that means that they wouldn't lend a helping hand to someone in trouble.

In fact, I witnessed a nasty traffic incident a few years ago. The guy wasn't paying attention and didn't give himself enough time to get around the semi truck that had pulled out. My first thought right before the accident was "what the hell is that dumbass doing???" as I saw him rush up on the semi. He then swerved at the last second, clipped the semi and flipped his pickup. I was first up to the truck and talked to the guy, got some shirts I had in my car and held them to his forehead which had been filleted open. Then I did the whole "you're going to be fine...yada, yada." until the ambulance arrived.

So yep, I still think it's silly to label someone as unreasonably juvenille based on a message board post. Perhaps that's an internet mentality, but there's a whole big world out there- and I'm doing just dandy. [Wink]

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 09 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
A second sticky toilet seat

The Boulder County man who's become nationally known as the guy glued to a Home Depot toilet seat reported a similar incident more than a year ago, according to Nederland's former director of operations.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_4221114,00.html

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TuFurg
The First USA Noel

quote:
Dougherty said the events of the day have caused him pain, humiliation and financial loss.

Not so much humiliaton that he had to cancel his appearance on the Today's Show... [Roll Eyes]
SkyeTisTheSeasonWynters
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SkyeTisTheSeasonWynters     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
To defend my earlier POV:

It WAS the idea/absurdity of the situation; it would NOT have been my inital reaction (I usually go out of my way to help people).

BUT I do agree with one setiment from above: I find it appalling that someone sat on a public toilet without covering it with something. That's just a tad icky.

SW

Edited to Fix: "Tasty" to "tad" - seriously, must have been hungry LOL

--------------------
Peter: You better watch who you're calling a child Lois, because if I'm a child, that makes you a pedophile, and I'll be damned if I'm going to stand here and be lectured by a pervert

Posts: 354 | From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
qualli

Icon 1 posted      Profile for qualli   E-mail qualli   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
As one of the "smack-them-upside-the-heads" I should clarify.

If Someone says "oh that's horrible, I really shouldn't find it funny" I would give them the benefit of the doubt.

However, if the person thought that it was funny to glue a person to a toilet seat, or that the person "deserved it", and continues to believe that, they are indeed deserving in a smack upside the head. (as in a little "Attention please, you are an idiot" smack, not "you're an idiot and deserve to be hurt" smack)

And if it were a friend or family member I'd be first in line to deliver that smack. When I do/say/think something stupid I expect to be smacked, so it's fair play

--------------------
"I still say Obi-wan Kenobi was The Force's bitch."

Posts: 820 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TuFurg
The First USA Noel

quote:
Originally posted by SkyeWynters:
To defend my earlier POV:

BUT I do agree with one setiment from above: I find it appalling that someone sat on a public toilet without covering it with something. That's just a tasty icky.

SW

Many public toilets don't even offer seat covers- so I make one if I have to. He had TP available and while I understand he really had to go, I would still take the few seconds to do that.

And I'm not sure I buy that anyway- if he was so concerned about a seat cover (enough to include it in the suit), then I would think he would have at least made sure the seat was clean. At least perhaps wipe the seat off, where he then would have found the glue.

As someone mentioned, some glue may not be readily visible, but again if it were that big of a concern he perhaps should have tried another stall (if indeed there was another, which given it's a Home Depot I would assume there was.)

I think he should recover something given the employee's apathy and a bit of stress, but $3 million? Heck the going rate for getting your genitals glued and your butt glued shut is only $46,000.

http://msgboard.snopes.com/message/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/16/t/001068/p/1.html

chiefs_lady
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chiefs_lady   E-mail chiefs_lady   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Seems that everyone on this thread either didn't know or has forgotten that Super Glue, in all its different permutations, as is claimed to be the substance that glued this guy's butt to the toilet seat, dries almost instantly. If you put a drop of it on each of two pieces of metal/plastic/ceramic/etc., you'd better be pretty darned fast to get the two pieces together before the glue dries, and you'd also better be darned sure to get the positioning right the first time, because something crooked is never going to be straightened out.

Ergo, this guy put the d....d glue on the toilet seat himself, then sat on it. Either that, or he hasn't revealed the fact that he was waiting in line and that he entered the stall on the heels of another person who walked out. The fact that this same guy tried this before in Colorado leads me to believe that he did it himself, in the hope of scoring a lot of money from a corporation---sort of like the "finger-in-the-Wendy's-chili" case in which the woman had done the same thing before.

--------------------
The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own. -Benjamin Disraeli
----------------
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. -my friend Mary Ellen

Posts: 304 | From: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
SkyeTisTheSeasonWynters
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SkyeTisTheSeasonWynters     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nclinnm:
Seems that everyone on this thread either didn't know or has forgotten that Super Glue, in all its different permutations, as is claimed to be the substance that glued this guy's butt to the toilet seat, dries almost instantly. If you put a drop of it on each of two pieces of metal/plastic/ceramic/etc., you'd better be pretty darned fast to get the two pieces together before the glue dries, and you'd also better be darned sure to get the positioning right the first time, because something crooked is never going to be straightened out.

Ergo, this guy put the d....d glue on the toilet seat himself, then sat on it. Either that, or he hasn't revealed the fact that he was waiting in line and that he entered the stall on the heels of another person who walked out. The fact that this same guy tried this before in Colorado leads me to believe that he did it himself, in the hope of scoring a lot of money from a corporation---sort of like the "finger-in-the-Wendy's-chili" case in which the woman had done the same thing before.

I agree.

See Snopes post above:

The Boulder County man who's become nationally known as the guy glued to a Home Depot toilet seat reported a similar incident more than a year ago, according to Nederland's former director of operations.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_4221114,00.html

--------------------
Peter: You better watch who you're calling a child Lois, because if I'm a child, that makes you a pedophile, and I'll be damned if I'm going to stand here and be lectured by a pervert

Posts: 354 | From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TuFurg
The First USA Noel

quote:
Originally posted by SkyeWynters:
quote:
Originally posted by nclinnm:

I agree.

See Snopes post above:

The odd thing is that the incident where he actually had to be removed came before the incident that went unsubstantiated. Why would he try something like that twice when he actually ended up with a possible cause for action the first time?

I don't recall it stating that Superglue specifically was used, but you'd think that whatever kind if glue it was, he might have felt it when he sat if it were actually enough to glue him to the seat. Not going to experiment with that one...

I would be interested to know though how quickly skin bonds to a tolet seat though. I would think a big glop of glue would have been enough to not only be noticed, but be felt. And would a thin line be enough to bond his legs and buttocks to the seat as claimed? And the question of how long it takes to dry is a interesting too. Could be some interesting demostrations should this get to trial. [Big Grin]

Found this as well:

"Retired electrical engineer Bob Dougherty, 57, said on Thursday he was stuck in the stall with his pants down for about 20 minutes and that two years after the 2003 incident he was suffering from post-traumatic stress, which has triggered diabetes and heart complications."

Whatever the case, dude's laying on pretty thick.

Ganzfeld
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ganzfeld     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The OP didn't say anything about Superglue. That was an assumption.
Posts: 4922 | From: Kyoto, Japan | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Don Enrico
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Enrico   E-mail Don Enrico   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SkyeWynters:
Found this as well:

"Retired electrical engineer Bob Dougherty, 57, said on Thursday he was stuck in the stall with his pants down for about 20 minutes and that two years after the 2003 incident he was suffering from post-traumatic stress, which has triggered diabetes and heart complications."

Since I work with the medical consequences of trauma every day (as a lawyer, not as a doctor) I'm pretty sure that there is no way that posttraumatic stress can trigger diabetes. Heart complications might be possible, if unlikely.

Don Enrico

--------------------
My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling, but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places. - Pooh Bear

Posts: 2209 | From: Hamburg, Germany | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TuFurg
The First USA Noel

quote:
Originally posted by Don Enrico:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SkyeWynters:
Found this as well:

Since I work with the medical consequences of trauma every day (as a lawyer, not as a doctor) I'm pretty sure that there is no way that posttraumatic stress can trigger diabetes. Heart complications might be possible, if unlikely.

Don Enrico

Given the fact he'd already had bypass surgery, there may be no telling if there's anything to that or not.

Even if it could be attributed to the incident, the fact remains that he was glued to the seat- and that caused the initial panic and stress. While the extra time he spent there sucked, the deed was done and IMO he'd have a hard time proving that it was the extra time was the cause of his ailments vs. the fact that he was glued in the first place.

reflex
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reflex   E-mail reflex   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snopes:

I think we can conclusively say that there is a gang of thugs in Louisville following mutton-chopped men and supergluing their backsides to toilet seats.

As for this guy, isn't it reasonable to expect someone to at least look at the toilet seat before he sits down? I've read a few reports that claim the top of the toilet seat is actually the cleanest surface in a bathroom stall (though I still wipe it down with TP before using any public bathroom), my company offers those tissue paper toilet seat covers, and a lot of people do use them.

Now, if the guy was superglued to the seat with a layer of tissue paper in the middle, I might feel sorry for him. And if it was a prank, the kids who pulled it off deserve to be punished themselves.

Still, I can picture TuFurg calling that TBS (or is it TNT?) laugh-line to ask if this is a funny situation and whether he can laugh at it...

--------------------
The opinions expressed herein do not represent those of any rational human being and are solely for the purpose of entertainment.

Posts: 487 | From: Brick City (Newark), NJ | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TuFurg
The First USA Noel

quote:
Originally posted by reflex:

Still, I can picture TuFurg calling that TBS (or is it TNT?) laugh-line to ask if this is a funny situation and whether he can laugh at it...

Never heard of it, but sounds like it might save me from getting "taken down a rung" in the future. [lol]
reflex
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reflex   E-mail reflex   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, it's this great commercial on one of those 2nd run cable channels (like TBS or TNT) where there's a person calling this center with a question on whether the situation is funny and worth laughing at.

The one that stands out for me is this guy in the police station using his one phone call to ask about the bad guy interrogator detective (doing the standard cliche cop things) who has ink all over his face. The person taking the call says, "Well, it would have been funnier if the ink was a more feminine color, but you can go ahead and have yourself a chuckle"

It's much funnier if you see it.

--------------------
The opinions expressed herein do not represent those of any rational human being and are solely for the purpose of entertainment.

Posts: 487 | From: Brick City (Newark), NJ | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
STF
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for STF   Author's Homepage   E-mail STF   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It's a TBS commercial.

--------------------
STF on MySpace

Posts: 5186 | From: Coweta County, GA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TuFurg
The First USA Noel

Well, he passed a polygraph.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20051111/D8DQ69KO1.html

DENVER (AP) - A man who sued Home Depot Inc. (HD) claiming that a prank left him glued to a restroom toilet seat has passed a lie detector test with questions about allegations that he made previous a similar claim in another town, a newspaper reported.

Bob Dougherty answered 20 questions in the polygraph test, including four related to a former Nederland town official's allegation that Dougherty made similar claims there, The Rocky Mountain News reported in Thursday's editions.

Dougherty, 57, had offered to take the test to dispel doubts about his story. The test, administered Wednesday, was paid for by television station KDVR.

Ron Trzepacz, former director of operations in Nederland, where Dougherty lives, had said that Dougherty claimed in 2004 that he was glued to a toilet seat in the town's visitor center but pulled himself free.

Dougherty has denied that and has said he did not know Trzepacz.

Dougherty's lawsuit, filed Oct. 28, claims that officials at the Home Depot in Louisville called for an ambulance after he had been stuck for about 15 minutes. Paramedics unbolted the toilet seat, which separated from his skin, leaving abrasions, according to the suit.

The lawsuit also claims Dougherty was recovering from heart bypass surgery and thought he was having a heart attack when he got stuck. The lawsuit claims he suffered pain, humiliation and financial losses and seeks $3 million in damages.

TuFurg
The First USA Noel

More details (including NFBSK pic of his butt). Interesting to note that when they got him to the ambulance and "placed him on his back, the toilet seat seperated from his skin". Doesn't sound like it took too much for it to actually come off.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1109051stickyseat1.html

Esprise Me

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Esprise Me     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
If he did it to himself, are we allowed to laugh at him?

--------------------
"If God wrote it, the grammar must be infallible. Perhaps it is we who are mistaken." -MapleLeaf

Posts: 977 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Friends of Alfred
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Friends of Alfred   E-mail Friends of Alfred   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Esprise Me:
If he did it to himself, are we allowed to laugh at him?

Absolutely!

--------------------
There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

Posts: 735 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages