snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Old Wives' Tales » The breakfast hype (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The breakfast hype
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 204 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Whatever you do, don't skip breakfast.

Breakfast: It's the most important meal of the day.

Such pronouncements carry almost the aura of nutritional religion: carved in stone, not to be questioned. But a few nutritionists and scientists are questioning this conventional wisdom.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/southflorida/sfl-918breakfasthype,0,44179.story

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
monkey
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkey   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I haven't eaten breakfast in about three years, and I seem to be doing ok.

--------------------
http://sarahdwebber.wordpress.com/

Posts: 1490 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Troberg
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troberg     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Another shoddy science story I've heard, but have no proof of. Perhaps someone can enlighten me? Here goes:

That statement originates from a study ordered and paid for by the milk industry. It was performed by letting kids used to eating a big breakfast go without and compare their results in school with kids used to a big breakfast who still got their breakfast. Hardly surprising, the kids who stuck with their habits and had breakfast had better results. This was widely reported in various ad campaigns, until it became "truth".

quote:
I haven't eaten breakfast in about three years, and I seem to be doing ok.
Same here. I only eat breakfast at hotels.

--------------------
/Troberg

Posts: 4360 | From: Borlänge, Sweden | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Pseudo_Croat

Icon 05 posted      Profile for Pseudo_Croat   Author's Homepage   E-mail Pseudo_Croat   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm really confused. Should I eat breakfast or shouldn't I? I'm afraid that if I don't, I'll feel miserable until lunch.

- Pseudo "leftovers for breakfast - again?" Croat

--------------------
"At all events, people who deny the influence of smaller nations should remember that the Croats have the rest of us by the throats." - Norman Davies, Europe: A History

God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts.

Posts: 4578 | From: Sunrise, FL | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
jw
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jw     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troberg:

I haven't eaten breakfast in about three years, and I seem to be doing ok. Same here. I only eat breakfast at hotels.

This seems odd. You don't like eating a breakfast, but you force yourself to eat one when you stay at hotels, presumably because you have paid for it?

--------------------
On my old guitar sell tickets, so someone can finally pick it.

Posts: 799 | From: Dublin, Ireland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Spam & Cookies-mmm
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spam & Cookies-mmm   E-mail Spam & Cookies-mmm   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pseudo_Croat:
I'm really confused. Should I eat breakfast or shouldn't I? I'm afraid that if I don't, I'll feel miserable until lunch.

Why would you change your morning routine based on this one article? Especially when it includes such statements as these:

quote:
Pro-breakfast researchers and dietitians are not too impressed by such findings. They note that animal studies may not apply to human beings, and as-yet-unpublished trials on people have not yet passed the test of critical peer review.

The case against breakfast is "based on bad science and spurious assumptions," says Murphy of Harvard.

"Don't throw out breakfast because of a few animal studies," he says. "Even for adults, the evidence is strong."

--------------------
Did you see the Announcement?
There's a new snopes message board!

Posts: 7767 | From: Paradise Ceded | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Scout
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scout     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I didn't eat breakfast for about 4 years, mainly because I couldn't find anything I liked to eat for breakfast, and I was adamant that there was no need to eat breakfast, and was convinced that if I started eating it again I would put on weight.

Then one day earlier this year I stayed overnight at my parent's house on a work night, and my Mum wouldn't let me leave in the morning until I'd eaten something.

To keep the peace I did, and to my suprise I felt so much more awake and had so much more energy through the day, that now if I'm going to work I always eat breakfast, and I feel much better for it. YMMV

Scout.

--------------------
"Abandon shop. This is not a daffodil, repeat, this is not a daffodil!"

Posts: 661 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cervus
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cervus   E-mail Cervus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I only eat breakfast if I'm hungry. I usually don't get hungry until 10:00 AM, though. In middle school and high school I was lectured by my teachers when I told them I didn't eat breakfast. The simple fact was, I was absolutely not hungry at 6:00 AM, and if I try to stuff food in my mouth before I'm fully awake and hungry, I feel like puking. So I packed extra food in my lunch and had a mid-morning brunch between classes. I'll listen to my body, not what some stranger thinks is best for me.

I still can't eat more than a small bowl of cereal or some fruit in the morning. I think of those stereotypical family breakfasts with loads of pancakes and bacon and orange juice, and I'm always amazed at how anyone can be hungry for lots of food first thing in the morning. I have to get up and be active before I start getting hungry.

--------------------
"There is no constitutional right to sleep with endangered reptiles." -- Carl Hiaasen
Won't somebody please think of the adults!

Posts: 8254 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Toys for big boys.
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toys for big boys.     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I find it difficult to eat anything before 10 am. I used to force myelf to do it, and I usually ended up feeling ill.

--------------------
I am not taking lectures on physics from a man in tights.

Posts: 236 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jay Tea
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay Tea   E-mail Jay Tea   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Eat when you're hungry people. I've never eaten breakfast in my entire life and whilst this is a bummer when the pangs kick in right in the middle of a four hour meeting from hell, you're doing yourself no favours by forcing food down when your body isn't ready for it. Some people are hungry in the morning others, like myself, take a couple of hours to get digestively orientated.

If you find yourself in a situation where you might get hungry without being able to go for a meal, keep something small and snacky handy, a banana or a nut bar, and that'll tide you over. Kepp hydrated by all means, but your body can a go a few extra hours without a feed in the morning...

--------------------
This is where I come up with something right? Something really clever...

Posts: 6552 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Aud
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aud   E-mail Aud   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It's not so much skipping breakfast but realizing that it doesnt' have to resemble the image assocaiated with "this healthy breakfast". You know the one - bowl of cerial, glass of milk and/or orange juice, toast and a piece of fruit.

I have to eat something especially since I'm going to the gym early in the morning. However, I was shocked to find that two sticks of string cheese will satisfy me until lunch. Avoid anyting grain based has really helped me. Back when I still had cerial in the morning I would be hungry by ten.

Posts: 1168 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
UrbanReindeer
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UrbanReindeer     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Cervus sometimes I swear we were separated at birth or something.

I simply cannot eat before 9 or 10am. Even if I am in fact hungry, even so much as a cup of tea too early will give me horrible stomach cramps. It's like my digestive system hasn't woken up yet.

I ate breakfast every day as a kid; it wouldn't have occurred to me to skip it. The last 10 years or so though, my body has changed and given new meaning to "not a morning person".

Please excuse any weird sentence structure ... obviously I'm posting this before 8, so I haven't had tea yet!

--------------------
"He feeds the sparrows of the field, but He doesn't sit there and cram worms into their mouths." -- Mouse

Posts: 396 | From: Pasadena, CA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DawnStorm
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 23 posted      Profile for DawnStorm   E-mail DawnStorm   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Whatever floats your boat. I always eat something when I first get up; usually it's a pancake or two, but sometimes it's just good ol' cereal.
Like so many other things, YMMV.

--------------------
Leashes?! We don't need no stinking leashes!!

Posts: 4771 | From: The Berkeley of the East Coast: Montgomery County MD | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Tarquin Farquart
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tarquin Farquart   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I've noticed that the larger a breakfast I have, the hungrier I get halfway through the morning. This is probably because I'm not eating "filling" food.

--------------------
I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from "Now We Are Six" through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So there!

Posts: 802 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Gale
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gale     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jay Tea:
Eat when you're hungry people.

'Xactly. I am a breakfast eater, but I very seldom have an evening meal. It's generally more trouble than it's worth.
Posts: 4811 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
nurple
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nurple   Author's Homepage   E-mail nurple   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I always eat breakfast in the morning whether I'm hungry or not, at least during the week at work. I find if I eat something light, and with fiber and protein, I'm more alert and productive, and I don't get hungry until lunchtime.

I usually eat a package of instant oatmeal with added fiber and a hardboiled egg with a small cup of milk around 6:45am when I first get to work.

--------------------
"You better respect the Rap or the Rap won't respect you." Ledatru

Posts: 1141 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
tribrats
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tribrats   Author's Homepage   E-mail tribrats   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Jay Tea, I agree. But I don't really like eating so if it wasn't for needing to give Abby lunch or the family supper, I would forget to eat most days.

I can't eat on an empty stomach. I have to have a coffee milk or chocolate milk (basically any drink milk-based) before I can eat.

I get sick to my stomach if I eat breakfast. I haven't eaten breakfast regularly since I was in elementary school over 25 years ago. Mom tried to force me to but stopped after I started vomiting it up from being so nauseous.

I do enjoy a good home-cooked breakfast once in a while like if I'm staying over at my Dad's. But by the time its cooked, I have been up for a while and my stomach is settled.

--------------------
Snopes is moving! Here's snopes' announcement.
Come here to re-register!

Posts: 2448 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
NeeCD
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NeeCD   E-mail NeeCD       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
tribrats, you're the first person I've ever heard of besides myself that doesn't like to eat. Do you get people trying to feed you, too? I get lectured on my nutrition fairly regularly, but eating usually just makes me feel sick to my stomach, so the negative relationship between myself and food has been well established.

Growing up, I ate a bowl of cereal (either Cheerios or Rice Krispies) every morning, and to this day, if I have to eat breakfast, cereal is about all I can stomach. Usually I eat cereal for dinner or a late night snack.

If it's a workday, I have one or two cups of tea, and then by noon, I'm ready for lunch (I wake up around 7ish). If I'm at home, I have my tea, but usually forget to eat lunch until around 2 or so. I have noticed that if I do eat breakfast before work, I'm practically starving by 10, and my blood sugar fluctuates a lot. It's just easier to skip it.

--------------------
I wondered why the Frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
What does "Bookachow", "YOMANK!" and other lingo mean?

Posts: 1720 | From: Stafford Hamlet, OR | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Toys for big boys.
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toys for big boys.     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Aud, I have the same cereal issue. If I eat that, I'm hungry an hour later. If I have a boiled egg, I feel hungry at "lunch" time.

--------------------

Posts: 236 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Toys for big boys.
Deck the Malls

Aud, I have the same cereal issue. If I eat that, I'm hungry an hour later. If I have a boiled egg, I feel hungry at "lunch" time.

--------------------

tribrats
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tribrats   Author's Homepage   E-mail tribrats   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
NeeCD, yeah, constantly have my Mom trying to shove food down my throat when I go over. I don't mind eating- when I'm hungry- and enjoy the taste but I don't need a lot and have to psych myself up to eat sometimes. Most times I don't eat until supper except some munching on pretzels or maybe a tuna sandwich during the day.

Although, my friend got me hooked on calzones.

But I have to be careful and try to make myself eat during the day because I have hypoglycemia and I don't like getting lightheaded.

ETA: Eating doesn't give me an upset stomach, I just don't ever really feel hungry.

--------------------
Snopes is moving! Here's snopes' announcement.
Come here to re-register!

Posts: 2448 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snapdragonfly
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snapdragonfly     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Cold leftover pizza. Preferably left out in the box on the table all night...

The breakfast of champions. And dorm students everywhere.

Mmmm.

--------------------
"Wolves, dragons and vampires, man. Draw the nut-bars like big ol' nut-bar magnets." ~evilrabbit

(snurched because one of my nutbar family members is all about wolves and another one is all about dragons...)(with apologies to surfcitydogdad)

Posts: 2397 | From: Texarkana, TX | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
SuperSlug
Pumpkin carver

Icon 23 posted      Profile for SuperSlug     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Cold leftover pizza. Preferably left out in the box on the table all night...

The breakfast of champions. And dorm students everywhere.

Mmmm.

[lol]
An almost-burnt toaster stroodle covered in icing.Usually with a side dish of left over stale cake.

Delicious!

--------------------
"Yeah,I stay on the computer a lot,more than I should.But I don't kill small animals,I don't steal,and I don't do drugs.So leave me alone."-My sister

Posts: 9 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Sara
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sara     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I usually don't have anything for breakfast during the week except for a cup of coffee. When I do eat breakfast on the weekends I usually have to wait at least an hour or so until I can stomach anything. I get the morning nausea also. My favorite breakfast is a croissant with jam, fruit, and some bacon or ham. YUM!

--------------------
"If you don't have anything nice to say...sit next to me"

Posts: 80 | From: Finger Lakes Region, NY | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Wolf333
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolf333     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have to have something to eat when I first wake up, I feel sluggish without eating, but a large breakfast slows me down as much as no breakfast. A small bowl of whole grain cereal (1/4 of grapenuts, for instance) will get me started, but I feel the need for a snack in an hour or so.
Smoothies are my favorites. 1 1/2 cup skim milk, 1/2 bananna, a handful of berries (I keep blue, black and rasberries in my freezer), 1 tablespoon peanut butter, 1 tablespoon plain yogurt, 1 teaspoon wheat germ and one scoop of protein powder. Takes me about 5 minutes to make. I chug about 1/4 right after making it, sip some as I get ready for work and some more on the drive. Then I have about half for a mid-morning snack. I use a Braun hand blender and mix it right in my thermos, so clean-up is easy.
The blender and thermos are easy to clean, and when (if) luchtime comes around, I'm really not that hungry. A salad will easily do the trick, with a sandwich (tuna or peanut butter) a couple of hour later.

--------------------
"We take evil really seriously"

Posts: 175 | From: Tokyo, Japan | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
khadijah
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for khadijah   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I, too find that if I eat anything before 10:00am I am starving by, well, 10:00am. I really do think that your digestive system needs to "wake up" with the rest of you and some people are better off skipping breakfast. That said, I think it can sometimes help brain power in the early morning, as long as you have something packed for that mid-morning slump.
Posts: 122 | From: Minneapolis/London | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DarkDan
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkDan   Author's Homepage   E-mail DarkDan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Everyday during high school, I would eat breakfast. Mainly it was cereal or frozen pancakes or waffles or a toaster strudel, but once in a while, I made a more "complete" breakfast, with microwaved frozen breakfast sausage, one or two frozen pancakes, and one or two frozen waffles or french toast sticks. Yummmmmmm! My mom or I would also fry some Taylor Ham/pork roll (Haha, all you non-New Jerseyians are missing out!) or a corn muffin fryed with butter. YUM!!! *starts drooling* Oh, and orange juice, that always woke me up.

Then, during this summer, I would wake up, and not feel like eating for half of the day. That sucked, I missed breakfast!

Now, in college, I usually just have a Carnation Instant Breakfast drink, or in the rare times I don't go back to sleep after my earliest class, I get a bagel with creme cheese or a donut from the cafe.

When I was younger, my mom would make french toast with this awesome six-multi-grain bread, bacon, and eggs (I hate eggs). Sigh, those were the days. When I go home for the weekend, I'm gonna ask her if she can cook the family breakfast again.

I feel so hungry right now, even though I'm full.

--------------------
Missing snopesters | snopesters Facebook group | SLC Birthdays | What does "Bookachow", "YOMANK!" and other lingo mean?
"Gonna free fall out into nothing, gonna leave this world for a while" --Tom Petty

Posts: 3698 | From: Philadelphia, PA or >Tinton Falls, NJ< | Registered: Oct 1492  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Singing in the Drizzle
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Singing in the Drizzle     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have always gone with a big breakfast. I will amit it take a hour of being awake before I can eat. When it comes to cuting back on food and dieting. I found that have a only a salid for dinner make a good light meal. You do not need the energy to sleep.
Posts: 597 | From: Bellingham, WA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Troberg

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troberg     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
This seems odd. You don't like eating a breakfast, but you force yourself to eat one when you stay at hotels, presumably because you have paid for it?
Oh, don't get me wrong, I like breakfast. I'm just too lazy and hate kitchen stuff.

--------------------
/Troberg

Posts: 4360 | From: Borlänge, Sweden | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
franjava
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for franjava     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I forget to eat, too. I made myself eat three squares a day after my daughter started on solids. I've gained a bit of weight. [Frown] Now that she's in Kindergarten, I've gone back to grazing when I'm hungry. We'll see if the weight comes back off and I feel better digestively.

--------------------
Never eat anything given to you by a toddler.

Posts: 258 | From: Rochester, NY | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Egg Note
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 23 posted      Profile for Egg Note   E-mail Egg Note   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I pretty much have to eat breakfast if I'm planning on not feeling like crap. However, I absolutely love breakfast food. I especially love those McGriddle-type sandwiches.

I usually eat cereal and some yogurt but occasionaly I'll make something like eggs and ham if I'm bored or something.

--------------------
Okay, just to make it clear, there is a real world out there. No really, there is. I checked.

Posts: 886 | From: Suffolk, VA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Elwood
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elwood   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I could (and have) eat a huge breakfast and nothing else for the rest of the day. I'd much rather have the food early than late. If I'm to skip a meal, lunch or supper are just fine, though. Lately, with Mooommmmeee returning to the workforce I find myself eating lunch at around 2pm with an option supper. I don't think I could skip breakfast, though. On the rare occassions that I have, I just felt like crap.

--------------------
"If I didn't see it and didn't know it was a real news report, I wouldn't believe it. I mean, how nutty can you get?"-Pat Robertson Oct 26, 2006.

Posts: 2936 | From: Mean Streets of West Virginia | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
lynnejanet
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynnejanet     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My breakfast needs have changed too. When I was a kid, I always ate a hearty breakfast, because that's what my family did. If I waited too long to eat in the morning, i would get nauseated. Now, I often just have a glass of goat's millk, my vitamins, and usually some fibre capsules. If I eat, even something high-protein, I'm hungry by midmorning. When I have my glass of milk, I'm energized until almost noon.

--------------------
lynne"insert appropriate punny phrase here"janet

Posts: 1460 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Kovalwat
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kovalwat     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have heard not eating breakfast is a helpful way to prevent and treat acne. Apparently eating breakfast stops the cleansing process of the body it is continuing from the night before. After eating, the body stops it cleansing and focuses on digesting the food. I eat breakfast everyday and do not have any facial problems, but sometimes I do feel a little stomach pain.
Posts: 1 | From: Youngstown, OH | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
KaiTheInvader
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KaiTheInvader   Author's Homepage   E-mail KaiTheInvader   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
see, i'm another who can't eat breakfast in the morning, just because I simply am not hungry. and if I do manage to eat, it sends my blood pressure and blood sugar up way too high, so I end up feeling worse all day than if i didn't eat.

--------------------
Resurrection of mankind to careen in silent pace. Feeling lonely. I am the dream that nobody dreams of, but will you dream of me, and dream of eternal desire? If you dream of me, will you live for me? Will you? Will you?

Posts: 344 | From: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages