snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » SLC Central » Petty Bickering » Stripping can be lucrative, students told at career day (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Stripping can be lucrative, students told at career day
Joe Bentley
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joe Bentley   Author's Homepage   E-mail Joe Bentley   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I don't get this at all. Stripping is a legal profession. What is the issue with mentioning it on career day?

--------------------
"Existence has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it for too long." - Rorschach, The Watchmen

Posts: 8929 | From: Norfolk, Virginia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
diddy
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diddy   E-mail diddy   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gayle:
I have no problem with someone deciding to strip for a living or to pay for their education. I do think that addressing a room full of 8th graders-- that's 12-13-year-olds for our non-USian friends-- and telling them that stripping is a possible career choice is flat out moronic. Have you ever been around a bunch of kids that age? I'll bet you a bag of doughnuts that at least half of those kids tuned out everything else he had to say. I'll just bet that "stripping is ok" is the one thing that they took with them out of that lecture. Forget the morality issues. Forget whether or not stripping is a career to make for yourself. The issue here is that this carrot head told a bunch of hormonally super-charged adolescents that taking your clothes off is a way to make a living. Fer the love of God, why not just tell a few fart jokes? That audience is lost, lost, lost.

Agree. I have no problems with stripping, its just not a good ide to present it during career day just like you would promote a job flipping burgers as anything more than a short term job that you can get good money for. Nothing more.

--------------------
W.W.F.S.M.D?
But this image of Bush as some sort of Snidely Whiplash tying the fair maiden to the railroad tracks is beyond the pale. - Joe Bentley

Posts: 2311 | From: Minnnesota | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ThornyWreath
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThornyWreath   E-mail ThornyWreath   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Joe Bentley:
I don't get this at all. Stripping is a legal profession. What is the issue with mentioning it on career day?

You obviously don't have daughters, Joe [lol]

--------------------
A little glitter can turn your whole day around.--Junie B. Jones

Engine 3:16

Posts: 1456 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Joe Bentley

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joe Bentley   Author's Homepage   E-mail Joe Bentley   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Name of ThornyRose:
quote:

You obviously don't have daughters, Joe [lol]
I wouldn't want my daughters to work in a steel mill but I wouldn't have a problem with a steel mill foreman speaking at career day either.

--------------------
"Existence has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it for too long." - Rorschach, The Watchmen

Posts: 8929 | From: Norfolk, Virginia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Gale
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gale     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DesertRat2:
quote:
If career day is just 'how to whore yourself for as much money as possible' then by all means stripping should be at the top of the list. But, rather it is supposed to be there so that kids can start to get some idea of what they want to do for the their working lives.
I suppose that's a matter of opnion, Beachlife. I don't consider "stripping" to be whoring oneself.
I'm just guessing, but I don't think he was equating stripping and whoring. I think there are some doctors and lawyers and definitely some politicians who have "whored themselves out for as much money as possible". I read that phrase to mean choosing a career soley on how much money you can make. Or selling your soul to the highest bidder.
Posts: 4811 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BeachLife
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 210 posted      Profile for BeachLife   Author's Homepage   E-mail BeachLife   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gayle:
quote:
Originally posted by DesertRat2:
quote:
If career day is just 'how to whore yourself for as much money as possible' then by all means stripping should be at the top of the list. But, rather it is supposed to be there so that kids can start to get some idea of what they want to do for the their working lives.
I suppose that's a matter of opnion, Beachlife. I don't consider "stripping" to be whoring oneself.
I'm just guessing, but I don't think he was equating stripping and whoring. I think there are some doctors and lawyers and definitely some politicians who have "whored themselves out for as much money as possible". I read that phrase to mean choosing a career soley on how much money you can make. Or selling your soul to the highest bidder.
That is correct. And without a doubt there are jobs people do because they pay a lot of money in return for a high personal price. Strpping is one of these, as is crab fishing.

Beach...if I thought stripping was prostitution, I would have said 'without being a whore'...Life!

--------------------
Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.
Jack Dragon, On Being a Dragon
Confessions of a Dragon's scribe
Diary of my Heart Surgery

Posts: 12094 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Pretty Penny
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lydia Oh Lydia:
With respect to stripping being a legal career, it depends on which state and/or municipality in which one resides/desires to work. It is illegal in some places. More accurately, it is only legal in some places.

It is essentially legal everywhere. The degree of nudity is usually legislated. Some municipalities require the nipple to be covered. Some allow fully nude. But its still exotic dancing.
quote:
Originally posted by Lydia Oh Lydia:

As for another way to pay for college aside from stripping, how about a regular job, applying for scholarships, or taking out student loans? That's what I did for 7 years' worth of higher education.

What exactly do you mean by "regular job?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Fowlplay
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fowlplay   E-mail Fowlplay   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Just to put a twist on this as far as something being legal:

Would it be ok in Nevada at a career day to list prostitution as a legitimate career choice? This career actually does have a much longer shelf life and is perfectly legal, but would everbody view this as appropriate for 12 and 13 year olds?

The real question here is whether it is appropriate to be presented at a middle school career day. Hell, in a lot of places we can't even teach about forms of birth control (except abstinance) to High Schoolers, but we're gonna tell them that using their bodies in a highly, sexually, suggestive manner to make money is ok?

This guy just isn't real bright and didn't think things through. Gayle hit it on the head. I put this in the same category as the Dixie Chicks making their political statements: It is absolutely your right and I encourage you to have your own opinion, BUT KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE AND BE PREPARED TO LIVE WITH THE CONSEQUENCES!

--------------------
"Sometimes it will be fluffy bunnies and cotton candy. Sometimes it will be napalm and defoliants. Sometimes it is roasted bunnies." -Rhiandmoi

Posts: 627 | From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Pretty Penny

I think a presentation could be done in a objective and non-explicit manner. Avoiding the subject is prudish and puts forward the mindset that our bodies are something to be ashamed of.
Jon Up North

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Up North   E-mail Jon Up North   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
IMHO removing one's cloths whilst dancing is about as big a deal as carpentry. It is the human body for crying out loud. There is no shame in showing it off (for free or for money) and there is no shame in looking at it.

Heck if I didn't hate dance music, was better looking, and the hours were decent, I'd do it.

--------------------
We're not insured for pickles.

Posts: 2358 | From: Fort McMurray, Alberta | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BeachLife
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BeachLife   Author's Homepage   E-mail BeachLife   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, bullshit. Avoiding the fact that people strip for a living doesn't change anyone's idea of thier bodies. If that is the case, than insisting kids wear clothes to school must really mess them up, eh?

--------------------

Posts: 12094 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Pretty Penny

Then exactly what message does not having the presentation send?
BeachLife
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BeachLife   Author's Homepage   E-mail BeachLife   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
No message, the kids aren't looking around saying 'hey, why isn't there a stripper here'.

--------------------

Pretty Penny

These presentations are typically done by the students' parents. If everybodys mom give their presentations except for little Suzy's, the other kids are going to want to know why. And when they find out, what will they think?
BeachLife
The Bills of St. Mary's

Bullshit again! The kids aren't keeping track, and not every single parent is present regardless of the reason.

--------------------

Jon Up North

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Up North   E-mail Jon Up North   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Beach: It ain't like the kids are going to need years of expensive therapy beacause they found out that some people get paid to take their cloths off.

So the next off worry would be what, that some kids might (when they turn 18) become exotic dancers? Well, so what, exotic dancers are not a lesser class of people.

Jon

--------------------

Posts: 2358 | From: Fort McMurray, Alberta | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Fowlplay
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fowlplay   E-mail Fowlplay   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Normally, I am not some kind of moral holy roller, but I gotta side with Beachlife here. I could give a rats backside what you do with your time, IF you are an adult.

I am 100% certain I would not be happy if someone giving a presentaion was telling my 13 year old daughter that stripping was a good career option any more than I would be happy if someone was telling my 13 year old boy that being a professional poker play is a good option. If they want to have that discussion with ME at some point, fine. That is why I am their parent.

--------------------
"Sometimes it will be fluffy bunnies and cotton candy. Sometimes it will be napalm and defoliants. Sometimes it is roasted bunnies." -Rhiandmoi

Posts: 627 | From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Pretty Penny

I don't necessarily think they should be told it's a good option, but I don't mind if they're told that is an option.
BeachLife
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 210 posted      Profile for BeachLife   Author's Homepage   E-mail BeachLife   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jon Up North:
Beach: It ain't like the kids are going to need years of expensive therapy beacause they found out that some people get paid to take their cloths off...

Besides the point. There is absolutely no damage done in leaving it out. Not being told that people stip for money does not make one a prude nor does it teach them to be ashamed of thier body.

On the other hand, and maybe you aren't a parent, but telling kids that they should be taking off thier clothes for money is down right reprehensible. I don't think anyone has any business telling that to the children of someone else. If you think it's so important, have your own kids and tell them all you want.

Beach...and if another parent objects to my career presentation, I'd be glad to withdraw it...Life!

--------------------

Pretty Penny

quote:
Originally posted by BeachLife:

On the other hand, and maybe you aren't a parent, but telling kids that they should be taking off thier clothes for money is down right reprehensible.

I don't remember anyone even suggesting that kids be told they should take their clothes off for money. I'm just saying if they're going to be exposed to different careers, then dancing/stripping/entertaining is just as valid as any other.
Joe Bentley

quote:
You obviously don't have daughters...
quote:
...and if another parent objects to my career presentation, I'd be glad to withdraw it...
quote:
...maybe you aren't a parent...
With no snark intended did I miss some meeting where we all agreed that if someone doesn't have children that we are not allowed to express our opinions?

Joe "When did parenting start being about the parents and not about the children?" Bentley

--------------------

Johnny Slick
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnny Slick   E-mail Johnny Slick   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
This is such a tough question...

I don't think that presenting stripping as a career option is that bad, really. In fact, it's theoretically possible to present in a way that presents it in a realistic light. I knew a couple of "reformed" strippers when I was in college (one of them wrote a lot of poetry about exotic dancing), and from what I gather, there's some truth to both sides of this. A *lot* of girls do it to support college. At the same time, at least in my area hard drugs and prostitution are in existence around the one grind joint that is allowed inside the city (not counting Hooter's, because as you all know they are a Family Restaurant yesiree Bob).

The problem I see here is... you know how teenage kids are. If you say "stripping can make a lot of money, but there's a good chance you'll spend a lot of it on crack and you'll be fucked if you haven't found other work by the time you're 30", what they will pull from your statement is "stripping can make a ton of money." A lot of the kids who are interested in that kind of thing are already kind of interested in the idea of trying harder drugs (I'm not making a moral statement about stripography; I'm just saying that both stripping and using coke are Things Your Parents Tell You Not To Do Or Else), so they'll say "Cool! Two birds with one stone!" Another big chunk - perhaps even the majority - think that they are invincible and would never be dumb enough to catch an addiction or get involved in an illegal industry. And as to the second point, I know that when I was 14 I thought 30 was horribly old. That'll fall on deaf ears.

At the same time though, deliberately not mentioning it seems like a bad idea to me. Again, you know how teens are. The only thing that perks up a lot of their ears (God, I'm speaking of the Evil Teens like they're another race! I really am growing old) more than every authority figure telling them something is a bad idea and to never try it are the same authority figures going out of their way to ignore something. Kids aren't stupid. They aren't going to think something doesn't exist if you act like it doesn't. In fact, they're going to search out the things you don't want to talk about and toss it into your face. I know I did that when I was that age (yes, I was a horrible kid).

--------------------
Give big space to the festive dog that makes sport in roadway. Avoid entanglement of dog with wheel spokes.

Posts: 4267 | From: Seattle | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
PatYoung
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PatYoung   E-mail PatYoung   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pretty Penny:
quote:
Originally posted by Richard W:
I didn't think that ThornyRose was saying stripping=prostitution, though. She was just (apparently) using a broader definition of "sex" than you. As you said yourself, in a sense Naomi Campbell and Madonna sell sex. It was you that started talking about "glorified hookers"...

I have no problem whatsoever with people choosing to strip for a living, and you seem to be pretty happy with it yourself - at least, you did until that last post, which seemed a little overdefensive and made me think that perhaps you'd been lying to yourself to some extent.

I'm very much ok with my past vocation and I would have no problem endorsing it to other young women (and men) as an route to financial independence. And in replying to Thorny's posts, I'm not just defending myself. I'm also defending some of my very best friends who are some of the nicest people I have ever met. So I resent the implication that the occupation they've chosen is any less legit than a ballet dancer or model.
And yet you seem to view prostitution as somehow less legit than stripping.

--------------------
pat "Megadittoes Rush" young

THUMP, THUMP, THUMP

Posts: 5442 | From: New York | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Pretty Penny

Yes I do.
DesertRat
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DesertRat     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
As noted, I do believe that presenting this informnation to eighth-graders was probably inappropriate. In principle, I would not object to MY kids (if I had any) hearing such information, but every parent has different standards, and for kids of that young age, I would err on the side of respecting parents' discretion.

It continues, however, to baffle me that people look at stripping as a negative occupation. Johnny Slick makes a fair point about the potential for stripping to lead to Genuinely Bad Things (like drugs, etc), and while that is technically true, the same is true of many other teenage "fantasy occupations" such as rock star, football player, etc. Many of the most-desired, high profile occupations come with a high degree of risk... what makes stripping so different?

What it comes down to is that people get skin-crawly when it comes to stripping because there is a large portion of society that views it as immoral/shameful. While I respect their right to hold that opinion, I fervently disagree.

--------------------
High on the wind, the Highland drums begin to roll, and something from the past just comes and stares into my soul... --Mark Knopfler

Posts: 3402 | From: New Bern, NC | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Johnny Slick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnny Slick   E-mail Johnny Slick   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Actually, DesertRat, I'd think it would be irresponsible to present the careers of football player and rock star as viable careers, although not for the reasons you present. For the vast majority of people who play football or are in the band in high school, those careers are simply not an option. Well, perhaps you could include them, but only to demonstrate the tremendous confluence of talent and practice required for both...

But you do raise a good point that I, frankly, hadn't considered. "Stripper" has negative connotations to it that "rock star" doesn't, and I'm not exactly sure why. I mean, we've all heard the stories of groupies and Baseball Annies and so on. If you find it gut-churning for your daughter to swing from a pole for a living, why don't you find it even moreso for your son to go into a profession where the biggest stars pound 10,000 vaginas over the course of their career (Wilt Chamberlain) or sell albums by having millions of prepubescent girls want to lose their virginity to them (N Sync, the Backstreet Boys, Elvis, NKOTB, and about a hundred other groups and solo artists)? At least the stripper is honest about what she is doing.

--------------------
Give big space to the festive dog that makes sport in roadway. Avoid entanglement of dog with wheel spokes.

Posts: 4267 | From: Seattle | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jon Up North

DesertRat; I agree with you 100%

--------------------

Joe Bentley

Beach this got posted by you in the "Obesity in Report Card" thread but I think you meant to post it here so I'm going to respond... if I have somehow totally misunderstood what you were saying and meant to post it there then please just whack me with a rainbow trout... [Big Grin]

quote:
If your kid came home from school and said that 'Maggie' was letting the boys see her breast for $5.00 a each. What would you think about Maggie?
I would feel pretty bad. I'm assuming Maggie still young enough so this is inappropriate. But I wouldn't feel bad if Maggie or any of child simply learned of the fact that certain people do show their bodies for money.

If I may use my earlier comparison again it wouldn't bother me if a steel mill foreman spoke at career day, but that doesn't meant I want a 12 year old child working the forge.

So if my child came home and told me Maggie was showing her breasts for money, yes I'd think pretty poorly of Maggie. On the same level if my child came home and told me Maggie was working after school in a steel mill I'd feel that same way. But that doesn't mean I feel that either working in a steel mill or stripping is wrong or dirty and I see no reason why children shouldn't be made aware of them as career choices.

--------------------

Christie
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
But that doesn't mean I feel that either working in a steel mill or stripping is wrong or dirty and I see no reason why children shouldn't be made aware of them as career choices.

Arguably though neither of these are actually career choices. Both, rather are a means to an end. Stripping puts food on the table in the same way working at a steel mill does.

In my opinion neither belongs in a presentation at a middle school career day.

--------------------
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. - Jean Kerr

Posts: 18428 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Joe Bentley

quote:
Originally posted by Christie:
quote:
But that doesn't mean I feel that either working in a steel mill or stripping is wrong or dirty and I see no reason why children shouldn't be made aware of them as career choices.

Arguably though neither of these are actually career choices. Both, rather are a means to an end. Stripping puts food on the table in the same way working at a steel mill does.

In my opinion neither belongs in a presentation at a middle school career day.

True, but a lot of this does seem to go beyond people simply thinking its a dead end job.

--------------------

SweetieBird
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SweetieBird     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
If a grown man suggested to my 12 year old (TWELVE!) daughter that she could make a lot of money by taking off her clothes and dancing in front of grown men so that they could get hard and jerk off to her, I would shoot him between the eyes.

If that man also added (as this loser did) that she could make even more money if she got breast implants, I would castrate him first, then shoot him between the eyes. (This is my daughter we're talking about.)

If a grown (18+) woman is so unskilled and undereducated that the only way she can make good money (and money is that important to her) is to "dance," then that's her right and her problem.

My husband and I will pay for my daughter's college, and we would never ever let her become so desperate that she felt the *only* way to make ends meet was to take off her clothes -- BUT -- if she comes of age and chooses to strip, I would absolutely support her -- what other choice would I have, if she's an adult (though I'd certainly have some questions and concerns).

But it's absolutely inappropriate and just wrong to suggest stripping as a future occupation to a 12 year old girl! It's perverted.

--------------------
"Bad grammar makes me [sic]" -- seen on a t-shirt

Posts: 319 | From: Upstate NY | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Myshkin
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myshkin     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hey AAMAH members - does the above post qualify as Moral Asshatery? Just curious.
Posts: 741 | From: Big Bend, Texas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
littleshop
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for littleshop   E-mail littleshop   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I don't necessarily think they should be told it's a good option, but I don't mind if they're told that is an option.

Isn't the purpose of career day to show kids the kind of fun and interesting careers they could embak on when they get older? If it's being sponsored by the school, it functions as a tacit endorsement.

I don't think the purpose of Career Day is to logically and factually discuss every career possibility out there. That's something that can be done in a career planning, ethics, or philosophy class. The purpose of Career Day to get kids excited about certain jobs, and that means the school ends up backing those jobs.

Posts: 483 | From: California | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Oualawouzou

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oualawouzou     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by littleshop:
quote:

Isn't the purpose of career day to show kids the kind of fun and interesting careers they could embak on when they get older? If it's being sponsored by the school, it functions as a tacit endorsement.

I don't think the purpose of Career Day is to logically and factually discuss every career possibility out there. That's something that can be done in a career planning, ethics, or philosophy class. The purpose of Career Day to get kids excited about certain jobs, and that means the school ends up backing those jobs.

But as the article states, the students asked him about that career. He didn't just start blabbering about "exotic dancing" for the heck of it.

If kids know that some people's job involve dancing naked, I think it's normal to give them info on that job instead of brushing the subject under the carpet.

And if I remember well my young years, demystifying (sp?) something is often the quickest way to drain it of any interest. [Razz]

--------------------
Le champignon arrive.

Posts: 4372 | From: Quebec | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Wizard of Yendor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wizard of Yendor   E-mail Wizard of Yendor   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by littleshop:
]The purpose of Career Day to get kids excited about certain jobs, and that means the school ends up backing those jobs.

I got the impression the goal of that presentation at least was to get kids excited about future jobs in general by presenting a wide variety (140 it said), not necessarily to persuade them to pick one from the list, let alone any particular one.

quote:
Originally posted by Oualawouzou:
But as the article states, the students asked him about that career. He didn't just start blabbering about "exotic dancing" for the heck of it.

Which article said that?
Posts: 2352 | From: California | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  16  17  18   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages