snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » SLC Central » Petty Bickering » Stripping can be lucrative, students told at career day (Page 18)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Stripping can be lucrative, students told at career day
Noemi
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 82 posted      Profile for Noemi   E-mail Noemi   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AnglRdr:
It's where threads we hope will die go. This one just doesn't wish to cooperate. [Wink]

We're just trying to prove Jaime right about threads in Petty Bickering continuing on in a civil manner. [Wink]

Noemi

--------------------
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
My blog, no guarantees about witty or intelligent content. My current projects.
Coveted Beads <---- our eBay store, new items being added somewhat regularly

Posts: 8418 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Johnny Slick
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnny Slick   E-mail Johnny Slick   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jay Temple:
Hah! I thought it was from the Snickers commercial, where the guy who just wrote "Chefs" in the Kansas City end zone mumbles, "Googly moogly."

This is correct. Everyone who disagrees with me is both a lib and a home schooler and also has feet for hands and hands for feet.

--------------------
Give big space to the festive dog that makes sport in roadway. Avoid entanglement of dog with wheel spokes.

Posts: 4267 | From: Seattle | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Sara at home
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sara at home   E-mail Sara at home   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Slick:
quote:
Hah! I thought it was from the Snickers commercial, where the guy who just wrote "Chefs" in the Kansas City end zone mumbles, "Googly moogly."

This is correct. Everyone who disagrees with me is both a lib and a home schooler and also has feet for hands and hands for feet.
You go away for months and the first post you make is in the stripper thread in Petty Bickering???

--------------------
Assume that all my posts will be edited at least once. Dyslexic -- can't spell, can't type, can't proofread.

Posts: 8317 | From: Reading, PA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
musicgeek
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for musicgeek   E-mail musicgeek   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cora Aura:
Does no one know the Zapper? Not that one - the other one.

Cora "yellow snow" Aura

Apparently not -- after all, it's "hitherto unknown to the people in this area, but destined to replace the mud shark in [their] mythology!"

--------------------
[God said] "I'll just sit back in the shade while everyone gets laid; that's what I call intelligent design." - Chris Smither, "Origin of the Species"

Posts: 411 | From: Fairfield, CT | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
OMG, already!!!

You enjoy torturing me, don't you? Don't you!!!!

*sigh*

WB, Johnny Slick, btw.

--------------------
"When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty."--George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 19266 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Salamander
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Salamander   E-mail Salamander   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sara at home:
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Slick:
quote:

You go away for months and the first post you make is in the stripper thread in Petty Bickering???
Personally I couldn't think of a more apt re-entry for Slick.

--------------------
"victory thru self-deception"

Posts: 2211 | From: Western Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Signora Del Drago
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 206 posted      Profile for Signora Del Drago     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Welcome back, Johnny. Your age in your profile is wrong, unless your date of birth is wrong.

True, Salamander. [lol]

--------------------
"This air we're breathing. Oxygen, isn't it?"~I’mNotDedalus, impersonating Vincent D’Onofrio.|"Sometimes trying to communicate can be like walking through a minefield."~wanderwoman
"Give people a break. It's not easy doing a life."~Joshua Halberstam

Posts: 4020 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages