snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » SLC Central » Petty Bickering » Stripping can be lucrative, students told at career day (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Stripping can be lucrative, students told at career day
Christie
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
A speaker who told Grade 8 students at a career day that they could earn a good living as strippers may not be invited back, the principal says.

*May* not be invited back? There are some things about which one can be definite - I think this is one of them! I can't imagine many of the parents were very happy about this.

--------------------
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. - Jean Kerr

Posts: 18428 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Rhiandmoi
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiandmoi   E-mail Rhiandmoi   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It is a legal and lucrative career. Would he be getting flack for saying a person can make $250,000 as a doctor or a plumber?

--------------------
I think that hyperbole is the single greatest factor contributing to the decline of society. - My friend Pat.

What is .02 worth?

Posts: 8745 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Christie
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I don't think he was actually holding it out as a career to aspire to. When asked about it his response was "It's sick, but it's true."

--------------------
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. - Jean Kerr

Posts: 18428 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Wizard of Yendor
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wizard of Yendor   E-mail Wizard of Yendor   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I don't think this was so bad either. It was only 1 out of 140 careers he talked about. It wasn't like it was a pesentation on why you should become a stripper. Though it does sound like he lingered on that one longer than necessary.
Posts: 2352 | From: California | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Christie
The Bills of St. Mary's

Bump, grind your way to riches, students told

Article with a bit more detail.

The stripping and exotic dancing were inappropriate but I think I would have been even less impressed at the fly fishing and the poker. My son would have been delighted, at 13, to be told by an adult, speaking with some apparent authority, that poker would be a perfectly reasonable and realistic career aspiration.

It does sound like he took what was a good idea "find something you love to do" and got just a tad carried away with it.

--------------------

LeaflessMapleTree
The twelve shopping days 'til Christmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeaflessMapleTree   E-mail LeaflessMapleTree   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I can see why parents would be upset, and I don't blame them, but I personally see nothing wrong with it. He's not encouraging it. And, to put it bluntly, there are SOME people who can't cut it at a "so-called REAL" job. Basically, if you can dance and you don't mind showing off your body to total strangers, it's not a difficult job to do. It's safe, anyhow. Not like prostitution.

--------------------
"For me, religion is like a rhinoceros: I don't have one, and I'd really prefer not to be trampled by yours. But it is impressive, and even beautiful, and, to be honest, the world would be slightly worse off if there weren't any."
-Silas Sparkhammer

Posts: 3239 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Al['s Diner]ta Cirrus
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Reminds me of the time my high school had a reformed neo-nazi come to speak at an assembly. He ranted on for about fifty minutes about what an awesome time he had had in his life as a skinhead, how no one ever pulled shit on him or he'd kill them and how he had raised his sons to be like him and how great his tattoos were (included in the slide-show)...then in the last five minutes or so he abruptly began talking about how lame it was to be a neo-nazi, and how we should never become skinheads. Yeeah, he was really pouring out his heart. I'm surprised no one made a big fuss about it, but then again my school had almost zero ethnic diversity between white kids. To this day, no student can really figure out why we had an assembly with this guy. He was never asked to come back, at least not while I was there.

Alta "He said the KKK were NFBSKs" Cirrus

IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Baikal
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baikal   E-mail Baikal   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Right. So here you have a guy who presents what was likely an entertaining lecture, that seems to have been well-recieved by the audience ("I went into career day without knowing what I wanted to do, but [Fried] made it clear you can do anything you want"), that made the mistake of pointing out that an ill-thought-of career had the potential to be a way to make one's living. Not illegal--as far as we know he didn't advocate drug dealing, prostitution, or burglary--simply not one that people like to think about very much.

I say especially when you're talking to early High School/late Junior High students, go for it. If they want to think about making a living as a stunt pilot or a fisherman or an author, let 'em. I would've liked a speaker like that at my high school. Better, at least, than someone who says "hey kids! Get good grades in high school and you can have the priviledge of spending forty thousand dollars on a college education that will let you work a shallow, meaningless, unappreciated 9-to-5 job for the rest of your life, drawing solace from whatever small activities you can use to convince yourself that your life has meaning, before eventually dying, full of regret about unfulfilled potential, like something out of a Dylan Thomas poem," which is more realistic.

I mean, that's not what we had. We did have people who talked about fabulous careers in business and computer science, although after the bottom dropped out of the technology sector, it mostly just switched to the fabulous careers in business angle. Granted, I'm now studying to be an archaeologist, so you can judge the effect these talks had on me, but still...

-Baikal

--------------------
I'm just a typical American boy from a typical American town.

Posts: 1463 | From: CU, Boulder Campus | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Christie
The Bills of St. Mary's

quote:
Originally posted by Baikal:

I say especially when you're talking to early High School/late Junior High students, go for it. If they want to think about making a living as a stunt pilot or a fisherman or an author, let 'em. I would've liked a speaker like that at my high school. Better, at least, than someone who says "hey kids! Get good grades in high school and you can have the priviledge of spending forty thousand dollars on a college education that will let you work a shallow, meaningless, unappreciated 9-to-5 job for the rest of your life, drawing solace from whatever small activities you can use to convince yourself that your life has meaning, before eventually dying, full of regret about unfulfilled potential, like something out of a Dylan Thomas poem," which is more realistic.

More realistic? I feel sorry for the adults in the world you grew up in if this is realistic for you - that hasn't been my experience, nor has it been the experience of most people I know, least of all college educated, relatively well to do people. Being a "grown up" may not be an unending round of giggles and grins but, on the whole, it's been a great ride so far.

--------------------

Ametrine

I've known many strippers (male and female) throughout the years. But I can honestly say that by the time I met them they had nothing to show for it. I guess they spent all their money on drugs and booze. Now they are all drowning in debt and owe thousands of dollars to the governement for not paying taxes while making all of this money and can't afford to buy a house or a decent car.

I'm sure stripping can be lucritive 'for the moment', but in the long run can it really?

I totally agree with Christie's comment. My ex-boyfriend had the "why work 9-5 for minimum wage when you can just be a stripper" attitude and I hated it. Some of us take pride in working hard to make the money we do, and we aren't afriad to show it! Make no wonder why I have issues with that whole stripping industry!

Pretty Penny

quote:
Originally posted by Ametrine:
I've known many strippers (male and female) throughout the years. But I can honestly say that by the time I met them they had nothing to show for it. I guess they spent all their money on drugs and booze. Now they are all drowning in debt and owe thousands of dollars to the governement for not paying taxes while making all of this money and can't afford to buy a house or a decent car

I think that says more about your acquaintances then it does dancers in general. Dancing was the only way I could have paid for college. I started dancing when I was 19 and just quit for good six months ago. I don't drink and I've never done drugs. My experience was definitely more the rule than the exception where I worked and I don't see anything wrong with letting high school girls know that there are other opportunities aside from waitressing and retail to pay for their education.
If it wasn't for dancing, I wouldn't have anywhere near the opportunities I have today.

diddy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diddy   E-mail diddy   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
While you can make alot of money stripping, i dont think that it is a wise choice for a students career day. Students should be exposed to jobs that can last teh long run. If you want to take off your clothes for money, fine, but they should be aware that it has alot of potential consequences and you shouldnt be lured to a job just for money. A job should be ejoyable and rewarding for a person.

--------------------
W.W.F.S.M.D?
But this image of Bush as some sort of Snidely Whiplash tying the fair maiden to the railroad tracks is beyond the pale. - Joe Bentley

Posts: 2311 | From: Minnnesota | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Pretty Penny

quote:
Originally posted by diddy:
While you can make alot of money stripping, i dont think that it is a wise choice for a students career day. Students should be exposed to jobs that can last teh long run. If you want to take off your clothes for money, fine, but they should be aware that it has alot of potential consequences and you shouldnt be lured to a job just for money. A job should be ejoyable and rewarding for a person.

Unfortunately, many young women don't have the financial means to afford college on their own. What are they supposed to do? Having "principles" doesn't pay the rent and it doesn't get you a job.
What are you going to tell a high school senior that doesn't have the financial means or aptitude to go to college? That maybe she can get a job as a waitress or a cashier and work full-time while paying her own way through community college so maybe she can get a job as an AA making $25K a year? That's not very constructive.
While dancing may not have long-term prospects, it certainly can be a transitional career to make ends meet as you further your education. There's nothing shameful about it and has no more "consequences" than any other job.

Mr. Furious

Icon 210 posted      Profile for Mr. Furious   Author's Homepage   E-mail Mr. Furious   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pretty Penny:
I don't drink and I've never done drugs. My experience was definitely more the rule than the exception where I worked...

That was my experience as well. There were a couple of girls that had some problems with drugs, but the vast majority didn't touch the stuff.

Among the girls that I knew well, there wasn't a single prostitute, and most of them weren't promiscuous.

I ran into one of my best friends from the club over Thanksgiving when I visited PA. She'd graduated from college and had a good job at the bank. She has a lovely daughter, and is doing very well for herself.

--------------------
"He's not gonna let me in, I'm Mr. Dirty Mouth!"
- Jeffrey Coho (Craig Bierko), Boston Legal

Posts: 8729 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ThornyWreath
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThornyWreath   E-mail ThornyWreath   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Why do strippers insist on calling stripping "dancing"? It may be that you're dancing, but that's only secondary to why your customers come see you--you're taking your clothes off.

--------------------
A little glitter can turn your whole day around.--Junie B. Jones

Engine 3:16

Posts: 1456 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mr. Furious

Icon 210 posted      Profile for Mr. Furious   Author's Homepage   E-mail Mr. Furious   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
As pretty much anybody would, they prefer not to have their occupation described using what has become a pejorative term.

--------------------

Posts: 8729 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Pretty Penny

quote:
Originally posted by The Name of ThornyRose:
Why do strippers insist on calling stripping "dancing"? It may be that you're dancing, but that's only secondary to why your customers come see you--you're taking your clothes off.

Though I have no problem with the term "stripper", that's not all I did. If I simply walked out on stage and took my clothes off & stood there, I don't think I'd get many tips. If all that was involved was taking your clothes off, Stripping classes wouldn't be so popular today.
It would be the same as calling an actor a "talker".

ThornyWreath
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThornyWreath   E-mail ThornyWreath   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
If someone said to me, "I'm a dancer", I would say, "Really? Ballet? Jazz? Tap? Do you do you musicals? How long did you train?" I guess in my mind, a dancer is an artist. Someone who takes off their clothes while dancing may be talented, they may be using the art of the dance, they may be in a musical that requires them to disrobe for a plot point. However, one that works in a "gentlemen's club", if you prefer, is selling sex for money--it's just "no touching" sex.

I had a friend in this line of work. She said many strippers prefer to be called "entertainers". I think that's vague enough to be polite, but not specific enough to be mistaken for another line of work.

--------------------

Posts: 1456 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Pretty Penny

I would say that you have a very distorted view of "strippers". I no more sold sex for money than Madonna or Naomi Campbell. Yet I doubt you'd call them glorified hookers.
Ametrine

Pretty Penny and Mr. Furious, you two must be very luck. The strippers I knew all had to prostitute as well. They explained to me that they didn't get paid to strip, stripping was only an advertisement to tell the men that they were available. Maybe they were working for the 'dirty' clubs. I know now that most strip clubs don't encourage prostitution.

I agree with that some people need to work to pay their way through college. A friend of mine worked as a cigarette girl at a club and she made really good money there. I'm sure for people like me that would be a really interesting job and I probably would jump at the oprotunity; seeing that stripping isn't an option for me (I don't look nice naked [Razz] ).

Richard W

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Richard W   E-mail Richard W   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Pretty Penny said:
I would say that you have a very distorted view of "strippers". I no more sold sex for money than Madonna or Naomi Campbell. Yet I doubt you'd call them glorified hookers.

Madonna was quite open about selling Sex, wasn't she? At least in a sense.

Maybe "sexuality" or "sexiness" would be better than "sex" but "sex" doesn't have to mean "sexual intercourse", and I'm pretty sure ThornyRose didn't mean it that way. You can hardly claim that dancing while taking your clothes off has nothing to do with sex either. Why on earth do you think mentioning sex makes you a "glorified hooker" (in your words, not ThornyRose's)?

Posts: 8725 | From: Ipswich - the UK's 9th Best Place to Sleep! | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Pretty Penny

I think generalizing the notion that stripping = prostitution is just as bad as saying politician = corrupt, librarian = sexually repressed, mailman = psycho gun nut or Trekkie = 35 yr old living in parents basement.
There are bad seeds in every line of work. That doesn't make it ok to apply those examples across the board. I used my physical gifts in the exact same way that someone else would use their intellectual gifts. I developed the talents I had and marketed them to earn a living. Implying anything else is very inappropriate.

Jon Up North

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Up North   E-mail Jon Up North   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I think suggesting that strippers are prostitutes is based more on wishful thinking.

Fankly, I don't think there is anything wrong, immoral, gross, or otherwise wrong with getting paid to take one's close off.

--------------------
We're not insured for pickles.

Posts: 2358 | From: Fort McMurray, Alberta | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Richard W

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Richard W   E-mail Richard W   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I didn't think that ThornyRose was saying stripping=prostitution, though. She was just (apparently) using a broader definition of "sex" than you. As you said yourself, in a sense Naomi Campbell and Madonna sell sex. It was you that started talking about "glorified hookers"...

I have no problem whatsoever with people choosing to strip for a living, and you seem to be pretty happy with it yourself - at least, you did until that last post, which seemed a little overdefensive and made me think that perhaps you'd been lying to yourself to some extent.

Posts: 8725 | From: Ipswich - the UK's 9th Best Place to Sleep! | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Pretty Penny

quote:
Originally posted by Richard W:
Why on earth do you think mentioning sex makes you a "glorified hooker" (in your words, not ThornyRose's)?

ThornyRose made it quite clear what she meant when she said the working in a Gentlemen's club was selling sex for money. The implication was quite clear.
I sold fantasy. I sold an idealized image. And yes, I sold sexuality. That's plainly different from selling no-touch sex.

Myshkin
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myshkin     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
- at least, you did until that last post, which seemed a little overdefensive and made me think that perhaps you'd been lying to yourself to some extent.

Defensive, yes. But a little defensiveness is warranted in this case. Thornyrose's post was provacative, and PP responded in kind. I think it might be a bit presumptous to comment on PP's motives for being defensive.

Methinks the lady doth protest just enough.

Posts: 741 | From: Big Bend, Texas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mr. Furious

FWIW, I don't think that there's any question that it's selling sexuality. I mean, it's (usually) attractive people performing in a sexually suggestive manner, in varying states of undress.

However, I've encountered a fair number of people who do slide down the slippery slope of thinking that being in this line of work is automatically a front for promiscuity and/or prostitution. I had to ask more than one person to leave the club because one of the girls told me that he tried to solicit them.

In my experience, which includes working in a club as well as quite a few bachelor parties, that simply is not the case.

--------------------

Pretty Penny

quote:
I didn't think that ThornyRose was saying stripping=prostitution, though. She was just (apparently) using a broader definition of "sex" than you. As you said yourself, in a sense Naomi Campbell and Madonna sell sex. It was you that started talking about "glorified hookers"...

I have no problem whatsoever with people choosing to strip for a living, and you seem to be pretty happy with it yourself - at least, you did until that last post, which seemed a little overdefensive and made me think that perhaps you'd been lying to yourself to some extent.

I'm very much ok with my past vocation and I would have no problem endorsing it to other young women (and men) as an route to financial independence. And in replying to Thorny's posts, I'm not just defending myself. I'm also defending some of my very best friends who are some of the nicest people I have ever met. So I resent the implication that the occupation they've chosen is any less legit than a ballet dancer or model.
Gale
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gale     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have no problem with someone deciding to strip for a living or to pay for their education. I do think that addressing a room full of 8th graders-- that's 12-13-year-olds for our non-USian friends-- and telling them that stripping is a possible career choice is flat out moronic. Have you ever been around a bunch of kids that age? I'll bet you a bag of doughnuts that at least half of those kids tuned out everything else he had to say. I'll just bet that "stripping is ok" is the one thing that they took with them out of that lecture. Forget the morality issues. Forget whether or not stripping is a career to make for yourself. The issue here is that this carrot head told a bunch of hormonally super-charged adolescents that taking your clothes off is a way to make a living. Fer the love of God, why not just tell a few fart jokes? That audience is lost, lost, lost.
Posts: 4811 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ThornyWreath
Happy Holly Days

RichardW hit it on the head. I did not say "stripping=prostitution". However, why do men (and some women) go to those clubs? They go to see sexy women (ETA: or men, sorry, I'm thinking in majority terms) take off their clothes.

Sex sells. "I'll buy this car, this cigarette, this magazine, because it makes me desirable or it will get me sex." A stripper provides entertainment using sex appeal. Dancing is just a small part of the entertainment.

--------------------

Jon Up North

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Up North   E-mail Jon Up North   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I didn't read it such that Thorny sounded defensive.

So someone is an exotic dancer for a living. So what. I think the only defensiveness might come from the fact that uptight people, the religious right, etc. make huge assumptions about one's character if one admits this.

I work in aviation. To me it isn't a big deal. If some 30% of society decided to start judging the morality of what I do, and make assumptions on who I am based on my career choice, I'd be a bit annoyed too.

--------------------
We're not insured for pickles.

Posts: 2358 | From: Fort McMurray, Alberta | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DesertRat
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DesertRat     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
FWIW, I tend to agree with Pretty Penny-- I find nothing morally objectionable about stripping, nor do I find it to be a "shameful" profession. There are bad apples in every line of work; it is, however, due to our sexually-maladjusted society that the "bad apples" in THAT particular profession garner more attention than, say, evil crossing guards.

That being said, I don't think an assembly of eighth graders is really the appropriate forum to be discussing that particular avenue of sexual enjoyment / expression. It's not that I feel stripping is wrong, nor should it be hidden away-- I just feel the 13-14 year olds might be a little young for that particular message.

--------------------
High on the wind, the Highland drums begin to roll, and something from the past just comes and stares into my soul... --Mark Knopfler

Posts: 3402 | From: New Bern, NC | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BeachLife
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BeachLife   Author's Homepage   E-mail BeachLife   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Stripping is doubtlessly about selling sex, though not necesarily the physical act. At many clubs, when lap dances and such are offered, the line between stripping and prostitution grows very thin.

I don't think it belongs as a valid option on career day because it's not a lifetime career. It's something one can for a 10-15 years at best. If career day is just 'how to whore yourself for as much money as possible' then by all means stripping should be at the top of the list. But, rather it is supposed to be there so that kids can start to get some idea of what they want to do for the their working lives. That makes stippring less than a great option.

Beach...crab fishing is a much better option for making money quickly...Life!

--------------------
Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.
Jack Dragon, On Being a Dragon
Confessions of a Dragon's scribe
Diary of my Heart Surgery

Posts: 12094 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DesertRat
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DesertRat     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
If career day is just 'how to whore yourself for as much money as possible' then by all means stripping should be at the top of the list. But, rather it is supposed to be there so that kids can start to get some idea of what they want to do for the their working lives.
I suppose that's a matter of opnion, Beachlife. I don't consider "stripping" to be whoring oneself. How is it different, in principle, than modeling, working at Hooters, etc? While it doubtless is "selling sex" to some degree, why does there have to be a negative connotation? It's a job. As long as one's behavior in the course of the job is upright, the term "whoring" really isn't appropriate.

And--while I maintain that this WAS an inappropriate topic to be discussing with kids of that age-- I would consider stripping a very valid option, as far as careers go. Though it is certainly not a LIFETIME career (as the shelflife for strippers is pretty short), most individual job fields AREN'T lifetime careers. In our society, working in one field or at one company for an entire lifetime is becoming the rarity rather than the rule. Bottom line, stripping is an easy way to make a ton of cash in a short time... far more so than working at Subway. If you can do it, and your individual values permit it, good on you.

--------------------
High on the wind, the Highland drums begin to roll, and something from the past just comes and stares into my soul... --Mark Knopfler

Posts: 3402 | From: New Bern, NC | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lydia Oh Lydia
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lydia Oh Lydia   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
With respect to stripping being a legal career, it depends on which state and/or municipality in which one resides/desires to work. It is illegal in some places. More accurately, it is only legal in some places.

As for another way to pay for college aside from stripping, how about a regular job, applying for scholarships, or taking out student loans? That's what I did for 7 years' worth of higher education.

--------------------
"My name is the symbol for my identity and must not be lost." Motto of the Lucy Stone League.

Posts: 1815 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  16  17  18   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages