snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Science » Things on a handgun make silencers? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Things on a handgun make silencers?
Joseph Z
Xboxing Day

Icon 506 posted      Profile for Joseph Z   E-mail Joseph Z   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I've seen Hollywood movies involving using a pillow or other imaginative items laying around like a coke bottle put over the front of the gun and acted as a silencer killing the target.

But can a pillow or coke bottle be used for a silencer?

--------------------
Joseph Z

Posts: 1356 | From: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
effo5231
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for effo5231   Author's Homepage   E-mail effo5231   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
According to http://www.intuitor.com/moviephysics/mpmain.html#Sound <- These guys... no. No you can't.

quote:
Our favorite is a scene from On Deadly Ground where Steven Seagal "effectively" silences a semi-automatic handgun by taping an empty 2 liter soft drink bottle to the end of the gun barrel and gets the usual "fut" sound. At best, jury-rigged silencers can reduce noise levels only slightly.

--------------------
"What!? Those are my graham crackers! Don't move I'm going to go find something to strike you with!"

Posts: 66 | From: Baltimore, MD | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DAnnino
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DAnnino     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
A silencer works by trapping the expanding gases coming out of the muzzle. You can use a 2 liter plastic soda bottle as a field expedient silencer of sorts, because it traps the gases a little. A pillow should be worthless for supressing the noise, but could, at close range, hide powder marks.

Sorry, I'm relying on my basic firearms training. I tried to find links to the science of ballistics and such, but Yahoo kept giving me sites that want to sell me stuff.

--------------------
NO BETTER FRIEND, NO WORSE ENEMY
--
"I grok when apes learn to laugh, they'll be people."

Posts: 727 | From: Southeastern Arizona | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DAnnino
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DAnnino     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by effo5231:
According to http://www.intuitor.com/moviephysics/mpmain.html#Sound <- These guys... no. No you can't.

quote:
Our favorite is a scene from On Deadly Ground where Steven Seagal "effectively" silences a semi-automatic handgun by taping an empty 2 liter soft drink bottle to the end of the gun barrel and gets the usual "fut" sound. At best, jury-rigged silencers can reduce noise levels only slightly.

That "pfut" sound is just a sound effect. A supressed firearm still goes "BANG," but its a quieter bang, and you can still hear the working of the mechanism. An example is a supressed MP-5, which to me sounds like a real fast nail gun.

--------------------
NO BETTER FRIEND, NO WORSE ENEMY
--
"I grok when apes learn to laugh, they'll be people."

Posts: 727 | From: Southeastern Arizona | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
effo5231
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for effo5231   Author's Homepage   E-mail effo5231   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DAnnino:
That "pfut" sound is just a sound effect. A supressed firearm still goes "BANG," but its a quieter bang, and you can still hear the working of the mechanism. An example is a supressed MP-5, which to me sounds like a real fast nail gun.

Like I said, it might silence the weapon, but not by more than... I believe the article said 3 decibles. (A gun shot is typcially measured at around 170 decibles So we're not talking about a real impressive reduction here.)

And as far as preventing the escape of gas, a coke bottle is not going to end up with a quaint button shaped bullet hole on the bottom after a gun is fired into it. The end will balloon outward and the whole bottom of the bottle will open up, effectively releasing all that gas.

--------------------
"What!? Those are my graham crackers! Don't move I'm going to go find something to strike you with!"

Posts: 66 | From: Baltimore, MD | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Midgard_Dragon
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Midgard_Dragon   E-mail Midgard_Dragon   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Things on a handgun
Low budget rip off of Snakes on a plane?

Sorry, I had to!

[fish]

--------------------
Midgard Dragon
-==UDIC==-
MidgardDragon's MySpace

Posts: 2455 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Joe Bentley
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joe Bentley   Author's Homepage   E-mail Joe Bentley   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
"Silencers" are compicated to say the least.

Guns make sound it two ways, first the explosion of poweder inside the cartridge which fires the bullet, and secondly the fact that many bullets travel faster then the speed of sound and create small sonic booms.

It is possible to suppress, although not silence, a gunshot.

First of all the gun has to be a enclosed type. Despite hundreds of Hollywood allusions otherwise, you cannot effectively silence a revolver, a gun with a vented barrel, or other weapons that have gaps, holes, or other open places in their construction that would allow sound to escape from the firing chamber. It very possible to attach both professional and handmade silencers to revolvers and other weapons as examples of such weapons are found by police with regular frequency, they just don't work.

Professional Silencers work not unlike the muffler of a car, by letting the gas escape slowely instead of all at once, creating a longer but quieter sound.

Secondly to get over the sound the bullet itself makes, the bullet must be of a low caliber, either a .22, .32, .380, or some specially made .45 or 9mm ammunition to prevent the bullet from traveling faster then the speed of sound. As you can imagine this makes silenced guns much less powerful.

And as others have said the Hollywood "pfft" sound hardly describes the sound a real silenced gun makes. It's still a bang, a very loud bang, just not as loud.

Plastic bottles, condoms, rubber bottle nipples, and even potatos have been used to muffle one shot from a pistol, but these methods are horribly unreliable and usually reduce either the aim or the accuracy of the weapon so much as to make it useless for anything but point blank range.

--------------------
"Existence has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it for too long." - Rorschach, The Watchmen

Posts: 8929 | From: Norfolk, Virginia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Felessan

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Felessan   E-mail Felessan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I've fired the suppressed version of the MP5 - the MP5D3 - and it's makes a sharp crack that while a lot quieter than the standard version is still not the sewing-machine noise used in the Delta Force games. According to Jane's, the gun bleeds off some of the propellant gases to slow the bullet down.

The Russians have perfected a method that is said to produce a near-silent weapon; the captured piston system. When the cartridge is fired, an internal piston is driven forward by the expanding gases, propelling the bullet from the barrel. The gases are held in check inside the case by the piston, resulting in absolute silence when the pistol is fired, or so it is claimed.

--------------------
You fool! That's not a warrior, that's a banana!
- a surreal moment in a role-playing game

Posts: 2480 | From: Australia | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
effo5231
I Saw Three Shipments

Can't verify the truth about this, but I read recently that US weapons designers have designed a silencer so effective that the report of the fire is actually quieter than the hammer striking the bullet and the next round being chambered. Its allegedly a special forces item.

Sounds bogus but it would be pretty cool... Your blasting away and the only noise is "Click click click click click."

--------------------

Mouse

Icon 604 posted      Profile for Mouse   E-mail Mouse   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
In a series of Batman comics called The Long Halloween, the killer silences his gun by using a baby bottle nipple. How well would that work in real life? I'll guess there will still be a sound because apparently you can't silence a gun one-hundred percent. Any gun nuts want to help out the clueless?

--------------------
"You see? The mysteries of the Universe are revealed when you break stuff." Coop from MegasXLR

"I distrust who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." -- Susan B. Anthony

Posts: 2246 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Troberg
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troberg     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
In a series of Batman comics called The Long Halloween, the killer silences his gun by using a baby bottle nipple. How well would that work in real life? I'll guess there will still be a sound because apparently you can't silence a gun one-hundred percent. Any gun nuts want to help out the clueless?
I can't see any way in which this would work.

--------------------
/Troberg

Posts: 4360 | From: Borlänge, Sweden | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Felessan

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Felessan   E-mail Felessan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by effo5231:
Can't verify the truth about this, but I read recently that US weapons designers have designed a silencer so effective that the report of the fire is actually quieter than the hammer striking the bullet and the next round being chambered. Its allegedly a special forces item.

Sounds bogus but it would be pretty cool... Your blasting away and the only noise is "Click click click click click."

There was a weapon designed for use by British Commandos in WW2 - the De Lisle carbine - that supposedly made less noise than the hammer falling on the chamber. It fired a .45 calibre round.

On the down side, it was bolt action, which was quite noisy in its own right...

--------------------
You fool! That's not a warrior, that's a banana!
- a surreal moment in a role-playing game

Posts: 2480 | From: Australia | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
drummingman
Eagle Opportunity Employer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drummingman   E-mail drummingman   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Tidbit I had heard a while back:

A Korean War veteran who worked in the gun department of an army/navy store (a guy I used to work with) claimed that the best way to silence a shot was a potato jammed over the gun barrel, and explained it with a lengthy description of the physics. Being that this guy was a firearm-obsessive war veteran who practically pooped bullets, I found it reasonable. Although I've never had any need to silence a shot and therefore have never employed his technique to verify his claim.

Posts: 8 | From: Atlanta, GA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Casey, making hot chocolate
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Casey, making hot chocolate   Author's Homepage   E-mail Casey, making hot chocolate   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
That potato would explode like a hand grenade. No chance.

Ca "potato masher" sey

--------------------
"To be or not to be! That is the question! Now, will you answer, dare, double dare, or take the Physical Challenge?" --Mark Summers as Hamlet
Countdown: 177 days and counting... or less. My blog. 14 keyboards owed.

Posts: 5584 | From: Ohio | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Singing in the Drizzle
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Singing in the Drizzle     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The only thing I have heard of that works realy well, is to load your own rounds so that they fire at a subsonic speed. The gun still makes sound when firing, but it is greatly reduced. The effective range is greatly reduced as well, but with hand guns you are almost alway using it at short range.
Posts: 597 | From: Bellingham, WA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cervus
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cervus   E-mail Cervus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I smell a Mythbusters episode. I think I'll even go over to the forums and see if this has been suggested already.

--------------------
"There is no constitutional right to sleep with endangered reptiles." -- Carl Hiaasen
Won't somebody please think of the adults!

Posts: 8254 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Fun with a 9mm
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fun with a 9mm   E-mail Fun with a 9mm   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Casey, off the deep end:
That potato would explode like a hand grenade. No chance.

You also run the risk of exploding the barrel if anything is jammed inside the barrel.

--------------------
I'm not mean, you're just a big sissy. -Happy Bunny

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.- Verbal Kint

Trespassers will be pelted with jellyfish.- Daniel Cluley

Posts: 221 | From: Bradenton, FL | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Legion600
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion600   E-mail Legion600   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:

It doesn't work. A former Law enforcement friend and I went out and tested different silencers with a rifle using .22 CB ammunition which is already very quiet.

Baby bottle nipples were a pain to get to stay on and did nothing. 2-liter bottles were actually louder as the bottom exploded outward. We used an apple instead of a potato but it had no effect. The only thing we found that actually worked was a rather long sound suppressor built out of pipe, washers, and insulation. Even that didn't work well.

--------------------
Yes. I'm Evil. What's your point?

Posts: 199 | From: Bowling Green, OH | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dreams of Thinking Machines

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dreams of Thinking Machines   E-mail Dreams of Thinking Machines   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I read in a novel somewhere that a PVC pipe, three tennis balls, and steel wool worked well as a (large) supressor. You'd have to cram the tennis balls together in the tube,fill the gaps with steel wool, and have a cap on either side to prevent the contents from falling out. I have no idea if it works, it seems like it might slightly reduce the sound.

--------------------
Obi Wan: "Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"
Anakin: "Um, isn't your last statement an absolute?"

Posts: 166 | From: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Troberg

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troberg     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
You also run the risk of exploding the barrel if anything is jammed inside the barrel.
It's never a good idea to have anything in the barrel, but it's unlikely to explode. MythBusters did a lot to get a barrel to explode, and it just didn't happen.

--------------------
/Troberg

Posts: 4360 | From: Borlänge, Sweden | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
xtargeeter
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xtargeeter   E-mail xtargeeter   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The problem with the Mythbusters episode is that they used modern steel barrels. If they had used guns with Damascus steel barrels, they would have split. I’ve seen photos of a shotgun that was plugged with mud and fired. The end had blown open like a banana peel.

Of course, Damascus steel barrels are much weaker and I think they stopped making them around the turn of the century. That is why you don’t want to fire modern ammo in an old gun.

Posts: 21 | From: Tucson, AZ | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Troberg

Modern barrels can also split. I've seen images of rifles where people have played around with filing a cross in the tip of the bullet. The bullet fell apart in the barrel, shooting the lead out of the jacket, leaving the jacket in the barrel. The next bullet lodged in the barrel and the barrel split like a banana peel, injuring a bystander with shrapnel.

--------------------
/Troberg

Bad Company

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bad Company   E-mail Bad Company   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Joe Bentley:

Secondly to get over the sound the bullet itself makes, the bullet must be of a low caliber, either a .22, .32, .380, or some specially made .45 or 9mm ammunition to prevent the bullet from traveling faster then the speed of sound. As you can imagine this makes silenced guns much less powerful.

You are on the right track. There is "subsonic" ammo available for lower noise levels that is used with silencers. It is generally available for most semi-auto handguns.
Posts: 24 | From: Kansas | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Sasquatch

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasquatch   E-mail Sasquatch   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
You can make silencers of about any efficiency. Just how big a silencer do you want to carry is the real question. You just need to use subsonic ammo and have a silencer big enough to handle the gas volume of the cartridge you are firing. Most hollywood silencers are far too small for anything bigger than a .22 rimfire.

A empty 2 liter bottle still makes a lot of noise, because the expanding gas will strike the bottle surface like a drum membrane, and make it's own pop. Fill the bottle with something like fibrous dacron pillow stuffing will get you a good effect along with subsonic ammo, but make the gun hard to aim.

Posts: 30 | From: Kansas | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Malruhn
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malruhn   E-mail Malruhn   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
In the spirit of silence, and a WHOLE lot of testosterone, I went out to a shooting range with some friends this past weekend.

Using a Sig .40 caliber handgun, we went through 20 pounds of potatoes, a cantaloupe, a watermelon, and a full dozen empty gallon milk containers.

Using full potatoes supported by sandbags, and firing close to them, we got mashed potatoes and a big bang.

Cutting a small hole in a potato and inserting the muzzle in the hole, we got mashed potatoes and a big bang.

Doing everything we could think of, the best we got was using a gallon milk jug with about 10-15 ounces of water in the "bottom" (turned sideways, the side became the bottom). The signature was completely changed, and sounded like a half-power blast of a shotgun, or a shotgun being fired in a house nearby.

The only thing silenced were the few of us that thought it would work.

Anyone up for some mashed potatoes?

--------------------
Opinions aren't excuses to remain ignorant about subjects, nor are they excuses to never examine one's beliefs & prejudices...

Babies are like tattoos. You see other peoples' & they're cool, but yours is never as good & you can't get rid of it.

Posts: 5622 | From: Jax, Florida | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dreams of Thinking Machines

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dreams of Thinking Machines   E-mail Dreams of Thinking Machines   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Are there such things as silencers for tanks and artilery?

--------------------
Obi Wan: "Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"
Anakin: "Um, isn't your last statement an absolute?"

Posts: 166 | From: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
GenYus
Away in a Manager's Special

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GenYus   E-mail GenYus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
No.

--------------------
IIRC, it wasn't the shoe bomber's loud prayers that sparked the takedown by the other passengers; it was that he was trying to light his shoe on fire. Very, very different. Canuckistan

Posts: 3694 | From: Arizona | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lhaffinatu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lhaffinatu   E-mail Lhaffinatu   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dreams of thinking machines:

Yes. 500lb bombs or a well placed RPG will "silence" a tank or artillery gun quite effectively. [Razz]

More to the point however is why would you really need/want to? Artillery is usually fired from so far away that all a target usually hears is rolling thunder in the distance. If they hear anything. Tanks usually fire line of site and, like artillery, have such a huge muzzle flash and pressure wave that you'd see/feel it as much as hear it.

--------------------
--- Skeptical? Who me?

Posts: 3 | From: San Diego, California | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jason Threadslayer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason Threadslayer     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lhaffinatu:
Tanks usually fire line of site and, like artillery, have such a huge muzzle flash and pressure wave that you'd see/feel it as much as hear it.

The USS Iowa demonstrates such a muzzle flash and pressure wave (nine 16" and six 5").

--------------------
All posts foretold by Nostradamus.

Turing test failures: 6

Posts: 5481 | From: Decatur, GA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Troberg

quote:
The USS Iowa demonstrates such a muzzle flash and pressure wave (nine 16" and six 5").
I suspect it's a bad idea to be on the deck when it's firing...

--------------------
/Troberg

Delta-V
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delta-V     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lhaffinatu:
quote:
Originally posted by dreams of thinking machines:

Yes. 500lb bombs or a well placed RPG will "silence" a tank or artillery gun quite effectively. [Razz]

More to the point however is why would you really need/want to? Artillery is usually fired from so far away that all a target usually hears is rolling thunder in the distance. If they hear anything. Tanks usually fire line of site and, like artillery, have such a huge muzzle flash and pressure wave that you'd see/feel it as much as hear it.

In order to be silenced, it would have to be a subsonic round (just like any other silenced weapon). Since the standard APFSDS armor piercing round relies on kinetic energy to penetrate the target, that wouldn't be feasible. You'd have to slow it down from some 1,575 m/s to under 340 m/s and render it unable to penetrate much of anything. Of course, at 4000m, the sound takes over 11 seconds to reach the target while the round only takes 2.5 seconds, but the smoke is the real giveaway.

Likewise, to render artillery sub-sonic, you'd have to reduce it's range so much to be almost pointless. With regular ammunition, the pressure wave and blast, however, wouldn't be felt or seen or heard at the target area...which for artillery is over 18 km and around 43km for the USS Iowa's 16" guns...far beyond visual and audible range.

Mortars, however, are generally sub-sonic, and make a relatively quiet 'thump'.

--------------------
"My neighbor asked why anyone would need a car that can go 190 mph. If the answer isn't obvious, and explaination won't help." - Csabe Csere

Posts: 1225 | From: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Astra
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 87 posted      Profile for Astra     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troberg:
Modern barrels can also split. I've seen images of rifles where people have played around with filing a cross in the tip of the bullet.

Is there a particular reason why they would want to do this? Hunting vampires, perhaps?

--------------------
This has been yet another... USELESS POST.

Posts: 6105 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jason Threadslayer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason Threadslayer     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The military studied it: Feasibility of an Artillery Silencer

And apparently one was constructed (some people say it's a tank silencer for practice near a town, other say it's a testing device).

--------------------

Posts: 5481 | From: Decatur, GA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jason Threadslayer

quote:
Originally posted by Astra:
quote:
Modern barrels can also split. I've seen images of rifles where people have played around with filing a cross in the tip of the bullet.

Is there a particular reason why they would want to do this? Hunting vampires, perhaps?
To make a homemade hollowpoint.

--------------------

Astra
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 87 posted      Profile for Astra     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Threadslayer:
quote:
Originally posted by Astra:
quote:

To make a homemade hollowpoint.
Ahhhh - that makes sense. The visual just didn't connect in my head.

--------------------
This has been yet another... USELESS POST.

Posts: 6105 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages