snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » History » Woman claims to have photo of outlaw Billy the Kid

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Woman claims to have photo of outlaw Billy the Kid
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 18 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Pauline "Pola" Chiavone thinks her family has a historical treasure: what she believes is a photo of the legendary outlaw William "Billy the Kid" Bonney with her maternal grandfather.

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/0825OutlawPhoto25-ON.html

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Troberg
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troberg     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I vote fake. He doesn't look like in the movie.
[fish]

--------------------
/Troberg

Posts: 4360 | From: Borlänge, Sweden | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Kathy B
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kathy B     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
See the picture here.

NM Woman claims to have photo of outlaw Billy the Kid

--------------------
The plural of "anecdote" is not "data."

Posts: 4255 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Sara
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 302 posted      Profile for Sara     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Yup, that's him. [Razz]

--------------------
"If you don't have anything nice to say...sit next to me"

Posts: 80 | From: Finger Lakes Region, NY | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages