snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Entertainment » Showtimes Dexter

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Showtimes Dexter
Berry Well
The First USA Noel

Icon 04 posted      Profile for Berry Well     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Have any of you caught Showtimes new series Dexter?

I TiVoed the first two showes when they ran their free preview weekend. Now I'm hooked. I think I may have to break and sign up for Showtime now.

--------------------
And if she says come inside I'll come inside for her.
If she says give it all I'll give everything to her.
I am justified. I am purified. I am sanctified. Inside you

Posts: 695 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snoozn
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snoozn   E-mail snoozn   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Psycho-serial-killer-a-chow

My husband and I are addicted to Dexter too!

snoozn

Posts: 423 | From: Colorado | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Berry Well
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Berry Well     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snoozn:
Psycho-serial-killer-a-chow

My husband and I are addicted to Dexter too!

snoozn

Now see? And I tried to search for this dang topic before I posted it. Guess I didn't do a very good job of it did I? [fish]

--------------------
And if she says come inside I'll come inside for her.
If she says give it all I'll give everything to her.
I am justified. I am purified. I am sanctified. Inside you

Posts: 695 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
mindy
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mindy   Author's Homepage   E-mail mindy   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I seen 1 episode do far and I am hooked !!! I loved it. I can't wait til monday night and see the next one.
Posts: 29 | From: Ohio | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages