snopes.com
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Entertainment » 6 Million dollar man solved murder

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 6 Million dollar man solved murder
Southernap
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 05 posted      Profile for Southernap     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
I remember hearing a story that on one of the epsoides of the 6 Million dollar man they were able to actually solve a 60yr old murder mystery. By accident of course. What I had heard was that when Lee Majors crashed into a wax dummy during a stunt he broke it and in turn found a real human bone at the point he broke it. The police found it to be a missing bank robber, mob hit man, or something of the sort. Anyone know the truth?
Posts: 23 | From: Oak Harbor, WA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
James of Maine

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James of Maine     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
*de-lurk*

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/gruesome/mccurdy.htm

*re-lurk*

Posts: 48 | From: near Portland, Maine | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Southernap

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Southernap     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Ah, didn't look deep enough thanks
Posts: 23 | From: Oak Harbor, WA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages