snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Disney » Hidden Chicken Little Swear?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hidden Chicken Little Swear?
ComedyLiker23
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 16 posted      Profile for ComedyLiker23   E-mail ComedyLiker23   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Look at this:
http://runt-says-gtfo.ytmnd.com/

It shows the hidden line that the pig said.
"Ohhhh, get the f**k out."

I watch the movie to see if it was really there, and it was. [Eek!]

Posts: 8 | From: Morganville, NJ | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Sweet Home California
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweet Home California     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I haven't heard that before. I've heard people say that it sounded like the aliens were swearing at some points.

--------------------
I really hate one-eyed flying purple people eaters! I mean, seriously! They're all like, "I like to eat people, I'm purple, I fly and I have one eye!"-We've Got Mail!

The first game ever made using sand, water, oil, and a snail.

Posts: 176 | From: California | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mickey Blue
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mickey Blue     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My guess is whatever he says sounds like that, and once you know what you want to hear thats all you hear.. Sort of like when you are looking at a cloud, once somebody says "hey dosn't that look like a [image] to you?".

--------------------
"All people are responsible for the good that they didn't do"

Posts: 4774 | From: Virginia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Oceanic Aura
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oceanic Aura   Author's Homepage   E-mail Oceanic Aura   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I thought he was saying "Arghh! Get the pork out!" You know, cause he's a pig, and all. It sounds garbled, to be sure, but I certainly don't hear any F-bombs.

--------------------
"Are we talking misdemeanor trouble or squeal like a pig trouble?"

Posts: 618 | From: Ann Arbor, Michigan | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
spooookay
Bone Appétit!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spooookay   E-mail spooookay   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
When I first heard it, I also already had in my mind that was what I would hear, but I had my husband listen to it without telling him what it might say or letting him see it, then asked him what is was say'n and he said "It said 'Ahhh, get the f*** out..." But I doubt that IS what it is actually saying tho...
Posts: 12 | From: Rock Hill, South Carolina | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ink Rose
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ink Rose   Author's Homepage   E-mail Ink Rose   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I don't think he's really saying much of anything. It's really garbled.

I remember my entire class cracking up at Porky Pig saying Son-of-a-b***h though. That was hilarious.

--------------------
Comic: http://elfhome.keenspace.com

Posts: 388 | From: Philadelphia, PA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mickey Blue
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mickey Blue     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Eh, just watched it again, even with knowing what I wanted to hear, and it just sounds like a garbled mess.. I mean I guess you could argue it does sort of sound like he says "get the nfbsk out" but I could probobly make the argument for a bunch of other phrases, I think its just random gibberish.

ETA: Just notice that he appears to shout the exact same thing when he falls in his chair at the "attendence" scene earlier in the film. I think its just some gibberish he screams.

--------------------
"All people are responsible for the good that they didn't do"

Posts: 4774 | From: Virginia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Barbara R.
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbara R.   E-mail Barbara R.   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
This is a lot like the scene in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" where Daffy Duck is in a piano-playing contest with Donald Duck and Donald gets mad at Daffy and says, "Gol-durn stubborn nitwit," according to the closed caption. However, many people who listened to Donald's furious outburst thought he was saying "God-damned stupid nigger!"

Also, there were some video releases of some old classic Walt Disney cartoons each of which centered around a certain theme. One video had to do with working and on that one there was a cartoon made in 1937 entitled "Clock Cleaners." In this cartoon Donald Duck is believed to say, "F**k you!" (???) This caused one store to withdraw this video. I learned about this from Snopes' "Disney" file.

I would like to know if that last matter was ever settled. I mean, did anyone ever find out what Donald really said in that classic cartoon? Maybe it was "Fooey on you!"

Barbara R.

Posts: 378 | From: Boonville, Missouri USA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
SuperGoten
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuperGoten   E-mail SuperGoten   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
That does sound like GTFO to me but i knew what to hear for too. I bet it's just a screaming sound, not really supposed to be anything.
Posts: 60 | From: Ohio | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
candycane from strangers
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candycane from strangers   Author's Homepage   E-mail candycane from strangers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Only if he pronounces it "Get the FOOK OUT". The pronunciation and emphasis would be strange if he were actually saying "Get the NFBSK out"

--------------------
Me: "He's 19? Uh oh, I bought him a beer."
A: "You contributed to the deliquency of a minor in drag!"
"Sweet spell check: keeping drunks off the radar since 1995."- IND
God Re-Animate Green Pork Bush

Posts: 3986 | From: Illinois, jealous? | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
atimnie
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atimnie   E-mail atimnie       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Sounds more like "get that book out" which probably doesn't make any sense.
Posts: 70 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages