snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Disney » Yeti Man conquers highest mountain

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Yeti Man conquers highest mountain
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 216 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Some people are obsessed with certain rides at Walt Disney World. For James McCown, also known as Yeti Man, it's the Expedition Everest roller coaster ride at Animal Kingdom.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/15369462.htm

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Stormfeather
Silver Sells

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stormfeather   E-mail Stormfeather   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The thing that really jumps out at me about that article is.... that some people really need to learn how to write. Or how to better break apart their sub-sections. Or something.

--------------------
-,-'-,-<<0

This space for rent

Posts: 275 | From: Maryland | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
black roses 19
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for black roses 19   E-mail black roses 19   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
'I was a beach bum,'' he says. Thirteen years ago he spotted her in a club and asked her to dance. Talk about heart leaping left side to right side. When the dance ended James told Simone, ''You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. You're going to have my son.'' Simone answered, ``I know I am.''
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] Creepy, much? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
"I find them to be in contradiction of the basic principles of YOUR MOM!!!" -We've Got Mail

Posts: 1361 | From: Muncie, IN | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mickey is a Hanukkah Bush
O Come Let Us Adore Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mickey is a Hanukkah Bush   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by black roses 19:
quote:
'I was a beach bum,'' he says. Thirteen years ago he spotted her in a club and asked her to dance. Talk about heart leaping left side to right side. When the dance ended James told Simone, ''You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. You're going to have my son.'' Simone answered, ``I know I am.''
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] Creepy, much? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Hun, he wears a toboggin hat, sunglasses, and blue yeti hands. I don't think THAT'S the creepy thing. He's just WEIRD in general.

--------------------
My mom, about my nervousness with Jeopardy!: "Don't worry about it. Just get drunk and you'll do fine."
Blog Just call me Mickey 2

Posts: 3295 | From: Radford, VA/Herndon, VA/Orlando, FL | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TrishDaDish
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrishDaDish   Author's Homepage   E-mail TrishDaDish   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
In his defense, he wasn't wearing the goofy garb when he met her.

quote:
One night, Walt Disney talked about a future attraction he would call Haunted Mansion. Estrada didn't get to see it until he was 26.

When he did, ''I stood there for 10 minutes just looking,'' he says. ``It was overwhelming.''

So does everyone else. We call it "waiting in line".

--------------------
I would prefer not to.
My blog

Posts: 4789 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages