snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Disney » Shop honors memory of late Disney fanatic

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shop honors memory of late Disney fanatic
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 07 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Bruce Felty loved everything Disney and collected all types of Disney memorabilia.

On Sept. 21, 2004, Felty died from a blood clot that formed in his leg after a child kicked him in a Disney World theme park.

http://www.ldnews.com/business/ci_3675074

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
kingfan1978
Deck the Malls

Icon 15 posted      Profile for kingfan1978     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Albright, 34, smiled as she recalled coming home from college years ago to find that her portrait over the fireplace had been replaced with a signed photograph of Walt Disney.
Wow...I think if I was this guy's daughter, I'd be a little hurt by my picture being replaced by Walt Disney. Time to evaluate your priorities, buddy. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I reject your reality and substitue my own!" - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Posts: 411 | From: Indiana | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Squishy0405
Wii Wiish You A Merry Chriistmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squishy0405   Author's Homepage   E-mail Squishy0405   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
At least they didn't sell the stuff. What no lawsuit against the child? When I first saw this I thought it was the guy with all the disney tattoos...

--------------------
"Fate is like a strange, unpopular resturant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never ask for and don't always like."-Lemony Snicket

Posts: 1119 | From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise   Author's Homepage   E-mail Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Is anyone else curious about why that kid kicked him?

--------------------
Another lifetime I'd have fallen in love with you
Swept away by my feelings, ashamed and confused
But just now it's enough to be walking with you
Let the mystery play as it will! -Lui Collins

Posts: 2669 | From: Jouy en Josas, France | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Horse Chestnut
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horse Chestnut     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ramblin' Dave. Dry. Crisp. Witty.:
Is anyone else curious about why that kid kicked him?

Probably didn't want to do a pin trade.
Posts: 1651 | From: Columbus, Ohio | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages