snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Disney » Disney gives Christian money to gays (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Disney gives Christian money to gays
Nonny Mouse, on Santa's laptop
Once in Royal Circuit City

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nonny Mouse, on Santa's laptop   Author's Homepage   E-mail Nonny Mouse, on Santa's laptop   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ringotaku:
best thread ever. as for gays and christians try this one. I'm agnostic, my best friend is christian. We have intelligent conversations about many religious topics. He finds it funny that I, a heterosexual male, can write a character that is a bisexual female.

I'm a relatively nice woman who's written a psychopathic rapist who carved his victim up with a knife and left her for dead. It's called using your imagination.

Of course, I wanted to scrub my imagination out with a wire brush after writing about him, but I did it.

Nonny

--------------------
When there isn't anything else worth analyzing, we examine our collective navel. I found thirty-six cents in change in mine the other day. Let no one say that there is no profit in philosophy. -- Silas Sparkhammer

Posts: 10141 | From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ringotaku
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ringotaku   E-mail ringotaku   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nonny Mousemallow:
quote:
best thread ever. as for gays and christians try this one. I'm agnostic, my best friend is christian. We have intelligent conversations about many religious topics. He finds it funny that I, a heterosexual male, can write a character that is a bisexual female.

I'm a relatively nice woman who's written a psychopathic rapist who carved his victim up with a knife and left her for dead. It's called using your imagination.

Of course, I wanted to scrub my imagination out with a wire brush after writing about him, but I did it.

Nonny

true. maybe I should have added that while he does disapprove of homosexuality he doesn't take it out on our female friend who likes other girls and guys

--------------------
Just when you think you have all the answers, I change the questions.

Posts: 76 | From: Dublin, GA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ringotaku
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ringotaku   E-mail ringotaku   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nonny Mousemallow:
quote:

Nonny

true. maybe I should have added that while he does disapprove of homosexuality he doesn't take it out on our female friend who likes other girls and guys

--------------------
Just when you think you have all the answers, I change the questions.

Posts: 76 | From: Dublin, GA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages