snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Humor » Jesus selling penis enlargement!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jesus selling penis enlargement!
senshisteph
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for senshisteph   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Best. Spam. Evar...

quote:
----- Original Message -----

To: (deleted)
Subject: Be delighted with You are just a click away from something which will eliminate your most distressing trouble.
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 12:09:35 +0300

Fresh stuff

Just imagine how wonderful your life would become with a bigger
size and increased duration. You won't be able to get enough of
your renowned, increased tool - months or even less of usage, and
you're there!
After you apply this solution to your equipment, your girls will
call you Mr. Big Size. Sufficient size, rigidity and staying power
will be just among the few things you'll start enjoying. You may
find what you need here: (link deleted)
Unlike other products, this one gives you permanent gains in size -
and loads of pleasure!

Do as I say, and not as I do A false witness that speaketh lies,
and he that soweth discord among brethren. Prevention is better
than cure. Ask a silly question and you get a silly answer Drink
waters out of thine own cistern, and running waters out of thine
own well.

--------------------
七転び八起き
nana korobi ya oki
'fall down seven times, get up eight.'

Posts: 155 | From: Nagoya, Japan | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snapdragonfly
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snapdragonfly     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh. My. God.

--------------------
"Wolves, dragons and vampires, man. Draw the nut-bars like big ol' nut-bar magnets." ~evilrabbit

(snurched because one of my nutbar family members is all about wolves and another one is all about dragons...)(with apologies to surfcitydogdad)

Posts: 2397 | From: Texarkana, TX | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Troberg
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troberg     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, at least he has experience in rising again.

--------------------
/Troberg

Posts: 4360 | From: Borlänge, Sweden | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
The Diceman
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Diceman   Author's Homepage   E-mail The Diceman   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Isn't there a Bible verse or saying that says "All things are possible through him" or something like that?

I guess it's true.

--------------------
"If I had two faces, do you think I'd be wearing this one?"

http://www.westofrome.com

Posts: 45 | From: Janesville, Wisconsin | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Forgotten Fay

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forgotten Fay   Author's Homepage   E-mail Forgotten Fay   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
What snapdragonfly said...

--------------------
"Smile for me when I cannot Smile anymore..." ~ Myself

Posts: 174 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
SantasHobbit
Frosty the Salesman

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantasHobbit     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
"The Newly Increased Passion of the Christ"

Blessed are the penis pump manufacturers, for they shall inherit the incredibly large schlongs.

Not sure about drinking from the cistern though...Ew

ETA It should have read "...for they shall inherit the girth" but *shrugs*, too late.

--------------------
Angsty little hobbitssssses

Posts: 336 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Blue Fuzzy Thing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Fuzzy Thing   E-mail Blue Fuzzy Thing   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, I guess we know now what Jesus would do...

Blue Fuzzy Thing

--------------------
People say I have ADD, but they just don’t understand that... Oh look! A chicken!

Posts: 151 | From: Cincinnati, Ohio | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Purple Iguana
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Iguana   Author's Homepage   E-mail Purple Iguana   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Whosoever believeth in Him shall not die, but have everlasting peace...

So, does that mean size DOES matter?

[fish] [lol]

--------------------
They just don't make crazed, beserk robots like they used to. --Sheen Estevez, Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius

If I manage to post something swipe-worthy that you would like to make your sig, you may do so with my blessing.

Posts: 2486 | From: East Stroudsburg, PA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
VeebleFetzer
We Three Blings

Icon 102 posted      Profile for VeebleFetzer   Author's Homepage   E-mail VeebleFetzer   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
 -

"I can make it this long!"

--------------------
I'd rather be with you people than the finest people in the world!

Posts: 1010 | From: North Tyneside, UK | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Purple Iguana
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Iguana   Author's Homepage   E-mail Purple Iguana   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
[lol] And look at the old guys, clinging to him at hip level!

--------------------
They just don't make crazed, beserk robots like they used to. --Sheen Estevez, Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius

If I manage to post something swipe-worthy that you would like to make your sig, you may do so with my blessing.

Posts: 2486 | From: East Stroudsburg, PA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DawnStorm
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 16 posted      Profile for DawnStorm   E-mail DawnStorm   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Holy freaking cow! [Eek!]

And Troberg owes me some oxygen and a hanky.

--------------------
Leashes?! We don't need no stinking leashes!!

Posts: 4771 | From: The Berkeley of the East Coast: Montgomery County MD | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
guruwan2b
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guruwan2b   Author's Homepage   E-mail guruwan2b   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Maybe the judge here in OK can get his sentence reduced. I mean, he was just following Jesus.....

--------------------
Too much of this navel gazing and we'll disappear up our own arses.
Danvers Carew

Posts: 7465 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Pixiechic
Here We Come A-Mall Crawling

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixiechic   Author's Homepage   E-mail Pixiechic   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Jesus never sends me penis enlarging emails! I guess if you buy from him he'll just put in a word for you with dear old dad?

Oh and VeebleFetzer YOMANK!

--------------------
Pixiechic's MySpace page
Our Homepage

Posts: 381 | From: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Canuckistan

Icon 506 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troberg:
Well, at least he has experience in rising again.

But how good can these pills be? I mean, in 2,000 years, Jesus has come only once.

--------------------
People need to stop appropriating Jesus as their reason for behaving badly. It's so irritating. (Avril)

Posts: 8429 | From: New York run by the Swiss (Toronto) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ink Rose
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ink Rose   Author's Homepage   E-mail Ink Rose   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Quit it Canuckistan! That was one painful pun! I'm still giggling.

--------------------
Comic: http://elfhome.keenspace.com

Posts: 388 | From: Philadelphia, PA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DemonWolf

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DemonWolf     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm picturing Jesus in one of those "Smiling Bob" ads by Enzyte.

--------------------
Friends are like skittles: they come in many colors, and some are fruity!

IMJW-052804

Posts: 7224 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mad Jay

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mad Jay     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
*snicker* Jesus wants you to get a woody.

What's next? Boob jobs from Santa?

--------------------
Nico Sasha
In between my father's fields;And the citadels of the rule; Lies a no-man's land which I must cross; To find my stolen jewel.

Posts: 4912 | From: VA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jinxie
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jinxie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mad Jay:
*snicker* Jesus wants you to get a woody.

What's next? Boob jobs from Santa?

I have been asking santa for boobs for YEARS now. Still waiting,

--------------------
Go Jimmie Go! This is your year!

Posts: 676 | From: Texas | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jinxie
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jinxie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Are there waffles in Hell?

--------------------
Go Jimmie Go! This is your year!

Posts: 676 | From: Texas | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
guruwan2b

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guruwan2b   Author's Homepage   E-mail guruwan2b   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Just wait until you see what the Easter Bunny has for you....

--------------------
Danvers Carew

Posts: 7465 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snapdragonfly

Icon 16 posted      Profile for snapdragonfly     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
That's it. Everyone here is going straight to hell.

--------------------
"Wolves, dragons and vampires, man. Draw the nut-bars like big ol' nut-bar magnets." ~evilrabbit

(snurched because one of my nutbar family members is all about wolves and another one is all about dragons...)(with apologies to surfcitydogdad)

Posts: 2397 | From: Texarkana, TX | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
GenYus
Away in a Manager's Special

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GenYus   E-mail GenYus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Canuckistan:
I mean, in 2,000 years, Jesus has come only once.

Maybe Jesus was the "catcher" type of guy. I mean, he did get nailed three times by Roman soldiers.

--------------------
IIRC, it wasn't the shoe bomber's loud prayers that sparked the takedown by the other passengers; it was that he was trying to light his shoe on fire. Very, very different. Canuckistan

Posts: 3694 | From: Arizona | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
guruwan2b

Is this where I post a picture of my pirate???

guru "not only customer" wan2b

--------------------
Danvers Carew

bufungla

Icon 18 posted      Profile for bufungla   Author's Homepage   E-mail bufungla   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by guruwan2b:
Just wait until you see what the Easter Bunny has for you....

:raises hand: Can I have the Energizer bunny instead, with the batteries put in backward?

buf 'it keeps coming and coming and coming and ...' ungla

--------------------
"Pardon him. Theodotus: he is a barbarian, and thinks that the customs of his tribe and island are the laws of nature."

George Bernard Shaw, Caesar and Cleopatra

Posts: 4847 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
robbiev - singin' off key

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robbiev - singin' off key   Author's Homepage   E-mail robbiev - singin' off key   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
But how good can these pills be? I mean, in 2,000 years, Jesus has come only once.

Yes, but, you fail to realize, when he comes again, 144,000 people are going to come with him. [Eek!]

--------------------
Every time I see a good looking woman, I think, "0oooh. There's another one I'll never have!"

Corvette. The louder you scream, the faster I'll go.

Posts: 1820 | From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Oceanic Aura
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oceanic Aura   Author's Homepage   E-mail Oceanic Aura   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Everyone in this thread is going to Hell, and I expect many new keyboards on your way there. [lol]

--------------------
"Are we talking misdemeanor trouble or squeal like a pig trouble?"

Posts: 618 | From: Ann Arbor, Michigan | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Raine

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raine   Author's Homepage   E-mail Raine   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Who knew growing up getting quarters from the Tooth Fairy would lead to this? Maybe it's pronounced Hey Suess? Yeah yeah. Now I can feel better about my soul!

--------------------
"Do unto others before they do unto you!"-Ernie from Sesame Street

Posts: 22 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Major D. Saster
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Major D. Saster         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by robbiev - singin' off key:
quote:

Yes, but, you fail to realize, when he comes again, 144,000 people are going to come with him. [Eek!]
... I knew the Rapture would be a Climax in human history but I didn't think it would go only to the 7th Sky.

--------------------
Desperate, but not serious.

Posts: 689 | From: Confoederatio Helvetica | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Troberg
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troberg     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Yep, but he sure got nailed real good that time...

--------------------
/Troberg

Posts: 4360 | From: Borlänge, Sweden | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Tequila Mockingbird

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tequila Mockingbird   Author's Homepage   E-mail Tequila Mockingbird   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Being brought up in a strict Catholic environment, it feels bad laughing so hard at Jesus.

I guess it's a good job I left school a long time ago otherwise I could have been in a lot of trouble...

Troberg - YOMANK!

--------------------
I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face."
I said, "You'll be sorry."
He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?"
I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well"

Posts: 49 | From: Teesside, UK | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ink Rose
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ink Rose   Author's Homepage   E-mail Ink Rose   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My... *giggle* head is about to explode from all the puns. >_<

--------------------

Posts: 388 | From: Philadelphia, PA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
glisp42
I'm Dreaming Of A White iPod

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glisp42   Author's Homepage   E-mail glisp42   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GenYus:
quote:
I mean, in 2,000 years, Jesus has come only once.

Maybe Jesus was the "catcher" type of guy. I mean, he did get nailed three times by Roman soldiers.
Does that make Judas the original Pimp?

--------------------
What does "Bookachow", "YOMANK" and other lingo mean?

And we'll collect the moments one by one I guess that's how the future's done. -Feist

Posts: 1641 | From: Kansas | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ink Rose
Deck the Malls

WHAT THE NFBSKing CRAP IS THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE?!? Look what you've DONE! We're all gonna end up in hell 'cause we're all laughing so hard and now you've wrecked a perfectly good keyboard. >_>
*cries* And now my ribs hurt and I can't stop... hehe... laughing

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages