snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Humor » I'm totally psyched about this humiliation! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I'm totally psyched about this humiliation!
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 607 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It's the stuff of webby fantasy and urban legend: a reader who takes an Onion story seriously. Last week, a speedy and vicious blogosphere watched its collective wet dream made real when "Pete," proprietor of antiabortion blog March Together for Life, posted "Murder Without Conscience," a furious excoriation of a 7-year-old fake column in the Onion titled "I'm Totally Psyched About This Abortion!"

http://www.salon.com/mwt/feature/2006/07/14/onion_blogger/index_np.html

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
vanilla
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanilla     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Doug? Is that you?

--------------------
I swear, it was funnier in my head.
Yeah, I used to be pink. vanilla_pink.

Posts: 2493 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
glisp42
I'm Dreaming Of A White iPod

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glisp42   Author's Homepage   E-mail glisp42   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Gee, that's nice.

--------------------
What does "Bookachow", "YOMANK" and other lingo mean?

And we'll collect the moments one by one I guess that's how the future's done. -Feist

Posts: 1641 | From: Kansas | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
csel's in 2nd Grade
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for csel's in 2nd Grade     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
What is stunning to me is the fact that the Onion article is so obviously tongue in cheek. What a tool......

--------------------
"What is sin? I think sin is failure to grow."
-Lauren Slater, "Prozac Diary"

Posts: 172 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Seaboe Muffinchucker
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 206 posted      Profile for Seaboe Muffinchucker     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by csel's on vacation:
What is stunning to me is the fact that the Onion article is so obviously tongue in cheek. What a tool......

If you do not have a sense of humor, it is not possible to recognize one.

Seaboe

--------------------
Education is not the filling of a hard drive, but the lighting of a bulb. -- Yeats via Esprise Me

Posts: 5562 | From: Seattle, WA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise   Author's Homepage   E-mail Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I wonder if he also saw the Onion article where Jesus is arrested for shooting up an abortion clinic?

--------------------
Another lifetime I'd have fallen in love with you
Swept away by my feelings, ashamed and confused
But just now it's enough to be walking with you
Let the mystery play as it will! -Lui Collins

Posts: 2669 | From: Jouy en Josas, France | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Sandman
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sandman     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Careful linking to that site now. He has put up what he claims is an actual photo of an aborted fetus. It doesn't look like one to me, it looks a lot more like a tragic, late-term miscarriage. Something I and Mrs. Sandman are far, far too familiar with.

Snopes...any way to verify if that horrible photograph on Pete's site is what he is claiming it is? Or is it misrepresented for shock value, as I suspect?

--------------------
"I will tell you in another life, when we are both cats."

Posts: 308 | From: Cleveland | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise   Author's Homepage   E-mail Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I don't know if it's real or not, but I do know that the anti-choice movement has been putting fake corpses on display like that for years. I'm betting this is another of those.

--------------------
Another lifetime I'd have fallen in love with you
Swept away by my feelings, ashamed and confused
But just now it's enough to be walking with you
Let the mystery play as it will! -Lui Collins

Posts: 2669 | From: Jouy en Josas, France | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lil' Molly
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lil' Molly   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
The funniest thing about the whole ordeal, said Pete, is that "I come from Germany -- a German economy, a German culture, German friends. And Germans have no humor."
Sorry. I've got to ask. Anyone from Germany, is this true? I don't believe it, but then maybe I haven't spent enough time with Germans. I find it hard to believe that there is an entire country with no sense of humor. Is this a common stereotype or just something this guy made up to justify his embarrassing situation?

--------------------
... and now back to your regularly scheduled lurking.

I have 15 points and owe 1 keyboard!

Posts: 394 | From: Seattle, WA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ChiLlBeserker
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChiLlBeserker   E-mail ChiLlBeserker   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
There is something true to it. On a general level, humour is a concept Germans struggle with. Their humour TV programs are so blatantly unfunny, it's quite painful to watch.

There are exceptions of course [Big Grin] .. but there is something to the joke that hell is a place where only Germans are allowed to tell jokes.

Posts: 55 | From: Around places. Currently in Vienna | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
wanderwoman
Bluetooth Christmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wanderwoman   E-mail wanderwoman   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
His article is too(unintentionally) funny, and his subsequent columns, in which he attempts damage control, are even funnier.

But whoever posted his address and phone number was just dead wrong. I think public humiliation is enough, there's no need to harass the guy at home.

--------------------
"But I'm adding this to my reasons why I never really liked really good looking men much. Sheesh, what good is good looking if you have to stuff a sock in his mouth." - Sara at home
NFBSK, IIRC and other mysterious Snopester language

Posts: 851 | From: Indiana | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jocko's Jolly
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jocko's Jolly   E-mail Jocko's Jolly   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lil' Molly:
quote:
The funniest thing about the whole ordeal, said Pete, is that "I come from Germany -- a German economy, a German culture, German friends. And Germans have no humor."
Sorry. I've got to ask. Anyone from Germany, is this true? I don't believe it, but then maybe I haven't spent enough time with Germans. I find it hard to believe that there is an entire country with no sense of humor. Is this a common stereotype or just something this guy made up to justify his embarrassing situation?
I know a few Germans and they do have a sense of humor, it's just a bit more broad than ours -- perhaps it's a language issue, but the ones I know sometimes miss out on the subtler aspects of our humor, IMO.

--------------------
Like every good third-in-a-series it contains a whole load of ewoks, ‘Clubber’ Lang, whey-faced Sophia Coppola, Sean Connery as the Pirate Captain’s estranged dad, a crappy CGI alien, and Richard Pryor on a donkey. -- Gideon Defoe

Posts: 2211 | From: Harford County, MD | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Brandi
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brandi     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wanderwoman:
But whoever posted his address and phone number was just dead wrong. I think public humiliation is enough, there's no need to harass the guy at home.

Considering how many anti-abortion types are willing to post addresses and phone numbers of those they're opposed to, I have a real hard time feeling sorry for him.
Posts: 2787 | From: California | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
wanderwoman
Bluetooth Christmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wanderwoman   E-mail wanderwoman   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brandi:
quote:
Originally posted by wanderwoman:

Considering how many anti-abortion types are willing to post addresses and phone numbers of those they're opposed to, I have a real hard time feeling sorry for him.
I didn't say I feel sorry for him. Publishing the information is the wrong thing to do, no matter who does it or who it is done to. The anti-abortion types you speak of were wrong to do it, and whoever did it to him is also wrong to do it.

--------------------
"But I'm adding this to my reasons why I never really liked really good looking men much. Sheesh, what good is good looking if you have to stuff a sock in his mouth." - Sara at home
NFBSK, IIRC and other mysterious Snopester language

Posts: 851 | From: Indiana | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ulkomaalainen
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ulkomaalainen     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jocko's in the Driver's Seat:
quote:
quote:
I know a few Germans and they do have a sense of humor, it's just a bit more broad than ours -- perhaps it's a language issue, but the ones I know sometimes miss out on the subtler aspects of our humor, IMO.
Funnily enough, this is the general German perception of American humour: too broad, too obvious. I am afraid, humour is just another stereotype trap. That, plus the language issue. [Wink]

Though commenting as a German on the issue on the German sense of humour is totally unfunny to begin with, I do believe that every group has one. I just wonder whether the question was tongue in cheek, I may be missing a joke here? [Wink]

--------------------
Movie characters never make typing mistakes.

Posts: 586 | From: Hamburg, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ulkomaalainen
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ulkomaalainen     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
About the other issues: certainly not an aborted fetus on that one picture, and doing wrong things like posting personal data is just that: wrong. First, it's a guilt by association debate here (just because people who in part share his agenda do this, he doesn't necessarily agree with them on that issue) on the other hand, if you do the same thing you're just not better and lost bassically any edge on the moral debate.

--------------------
Movie characters never make typing mistakes.

Posts: 586 | From: Hamburg, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Bach_girl
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bach_girl   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vanilla:
Doug? Is that you?

That was a BIT snarky...

Didn't get enough arguing in the other thread vanilla?

--------------------
"My Very Educated Mother Just Said Uh-oh! No...Pluto..."~ Steven Colbert

Posts: 3256 | From: Somewhere in Ohio | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
NeeCD
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NeeCD   E-mail NeeCD       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
I've come across this idea a lot lately, and I never would have thought it. I love the German sense of humor. In general (of course), it is subtle, very dry and often a touch cynical. I work for a German company, and my manager is German, and I have never noticed a lack of humor. It's just not the same as ours, and for that I say "thank goodness".

--------------------
I wondered why the Frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
What does "Bookachow", "YOMANK!" and other lingo mean?

Posts: 1720 | From: Stafford Hamlet, OR | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Gavida
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gavida   E-mail Gavida   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Now, nobody likes a good laugh more than I do... except, perhaps my wife... and some of her friends. Oh, yes, and Captain Johnson. Come to think of it, most people like a good laugh more than I do, but that's beside the point!

I don't think that we germans lack a sense of humour. It is just a different kind of humour. [Smile]

Gavida

ETA: Why could the british soldiers win WW II with the famous "Wenn ist das Nurnstuck git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Feierhund das oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!" if the germans had no humour?

--------------------
"He looked bigger when I couldn't see him" - Jayne Cobb

Posts: 359 | From: Essen, NRW, Germany | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Tarquin Farquart
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tarquin Farquart   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
Oh the Germans have a sense of humour, it's just very different then English-speaking humour.

I remember reading once that because in German the verb comes at the end of a sentance, the punchlines isn't "delayed" in the same way as English meaning the word-play kind of jokes, common in English, won't work in German.

Oh and this guy is rather stupid if he didn't realise it was satire. Why he kept doing follow up posted I have no idea.

It's not as bad as that guy who thought Fred Phelps was a left-winger though.

--------------------
I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from "Now We Are Six" through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So there!

Posts: 802 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Canuckistan
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 301 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tarquin Farquart:

[Eek!]

Every time I visit these boards, I lose just a little more faith in humanity.

This article is real? [Eek!]

Phelps a left-winger? [Eek!]

We've Got Mail? [Eek!]

I swear, there's no future for this species. [Razz]

--------------------
People need to stop appropriating Jesus as their reason for behaving badly. It's so irritating. (Avril)

Posts: 8429 | From: New York run by the Swiss (Toronto) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Tarquin Farquart
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tarquin Farquart   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Canuckistan:
quote:
Originally posted by Tarquin Farquart:

[Eek!]

Every time I visit these boards, I lose just a little more faith in humanity.

This article is real? [Eek!]

Phelps a left-winger? [Eek!]

We've Got Mail? [Eek!]

I swear, there's no future for this species. [Razz]

It wasn't on these boards, it was a blogger. Here's the link.

USS Neverdock

quote:
Now from, Bubbleheads, comes this report with photos of the anti-war crowd protesting at a military funeral! This is how far deranged the asshat anti-war movement has become. Check out this photograph of this asshat with a sign that says "Thank God for IED's" and "Thank God for 9/11".
From the comments:
quote:
Please get it right. In your knee jerk urgency to bash anyone who differs in opinion, you have labeled Rev. Fred Phelps and his inbred family of haters as left-wingers. Sorry. So far from true it's laughable. Perhaps you should do a little research before spewing your anger.

--------------------
I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from "Now We Are Six" through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So there!

Posts: 802 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Canuckistan

Icon 102 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm aware of that. But I first saw the story on these boards (namely, in your post).

Stories like these make me lose my faith in humanity a bit.

--------------------
People need to stop appropriating Jesus as their reason for behaving badly. It's so irritating. (Avril)

Posts: 8429 | From: New York run by the Swiss (Toronto) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lonely Mountain
Jingle All the Layaway

Icon 19 posted      Profile for Lonely Mountain   E-mail Lonely Mountain   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gavida:

ETA: Why could the british soldiers win WW II with the famous "Wenn ist das Nurnstuck git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Feierhund das oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!" if the germans had no humour?

Gasp! I thought the joke was banned by the Geneva convention and dismantled. Quick! Everyone duck for cover before he translates!

--------------------
"Tis too much proved that with devotion's visage and pious action we do sugar o'er the devil himself." - Hamlet

Posts: 344 | From: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Four Kitties
Layaway in a Manger

Icon 301 posted      Profile for Four Kitties   E-mail Four Kitties   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh my.

--------------------
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?

Posts: 13275 | From: Kindergarten World, Massachusetts | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Bettie Page Turner
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettie Page Turner   E-mail Bettie Page Turner   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NeeCD:
I love the German sense of humor. In general (of course), it is subtle, very dry and often a touch cynical.

And the German sense of humor holds true through the generations. You have just described me, my dad and my brother perfectly...descendants of a late 19th century immigrant from Rottweil, Germany to Cumberland, MD.

--------------------
You fail to consider, for such is the tyranny of fashion, that the swan is not a slim animal... -Jincy Kornhauser, Melinda Falling

Posts: 1762 | From: Charleston, West Virginia | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mistletoey Chloe

Icon 08 posted      Profile for Mistletoey Chloe     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have also seen the very funny Onion article on teen virginity taken seriously. Here's the original: http://www.theonion.com/content/node/33416. Earlier I found at least two different Christian sites linking to it admiringly, but they seem to have wised up, and you can find it only in caching.

--------------------
~~Ai am in mai prrrrrraime!~~

Posts: 10111 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
vanilla

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanilla     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bach_girl:
quote:
Originally posted by vanilla:
Doug? Is that you?

That was a BIT snarky...

Didn't get enough arguing in the other thread vanilla?

It was a joke Bach_girl. If Doug took offense to it, then I will apologize to him.

--------------------
I swear, it was funnier in my head.
Yeah, I used to be pink. vanilla_pink.

Posts: 2493 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Little Pink Pill
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little Pink Pill     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Canuckistan:
Stories like these make me lose my faith in humanity a bit.

You had some to begin with? You're ahead of me, then. [Wink]

--------------------
The technical term is narcissism. You can't believe everything is your fault unless you also believe you're all powerful.--House

Posts: 2684 | From: Budapest | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Methuselah
Happy Holly Days

Icon 203 posted      Profile for Methuselah     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lonely Mountain:
quote:

Gasp! I thought the joke was banned by the Geneva convention and dismantled. Quick! Everyone duck for cover before he translates!
[hijack]Fun with BabelFish...here's the german to english translation they provide:
quote:
If that is git only stucco and Slotermeyer? Yes! Celebration dog that or the Flipperwaldt gersput!
Lord help they who decide to use BabelFish to communicate with someone in another language. [lol] [/hijack]

--------------------
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." - G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 1514 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Gavida
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gavida   E-mail Gavida   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh no! What have I done!
I was under the impression that only the spoken version is harmful, not the written one.
I found it in a bunker, next to the one about Hitler's noseless dog.

Gavida

--------------------

Posts: 359 | From: Essen, NRW, Germany | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Page Three
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Page Three     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Oh no! What have I done!
I was under the impression that only the spoken version is harmful, not the written one.

Ye gods! Don't you remember that the author died writing it? And that it had to be translated one word at a time, those who happened to see two at a time being hospitalized for weeks? [Eek!]

The excuse for being on topic:
Isn't there a snopes article on an email going around quoting the Onion's fake interview with J.K. Rowling, claiming that she's publically stated that she wants to recruit kids into witchcraft? Satire is hard...

German humor:
1. I thought you guys adopted the word "Schadenfreude"? You see, there are two German jokes, really. The first is "a man gets hit in the face with a frying pan". The second is "a man gets hit in the face with a frying pan... and he falls over." [lol] What, you don't think that's funny?
2. Anyone seen the "Bush Pilot" video floating around on the net? That was done by a German TV station. Although it is making fun of the US president, so I guess we just don't get enough source material at home... [Big Grin]

Posts: 315 | From: Berlin, Germany | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mr. Billion
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Billion   Author's Homepage   E-mail Mr. Billion   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It's been bugging me what the translation of that "funniest joke in the world" was.

Turns out:
quote:
Q: What is the translation of the world's funniest joke, "Wenn ist das Nunstuck
git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!
?"
A: There is no translation since it is just gibberish. A few of the words are
German but others are just made up. The same is true for "Die ist ein
Kinnerhunder und zwei Mackel uber und der bitte schön ist den Wunderhaus
sprechensie. 'Nein' sprecht der Herren 'Ist aufern borger mit zveitingen'."

Wokka wokka.

--------------------
"For the U.S. to get involved militarily in determining the outcome of the struggle over who's going to govern Iraq strikes me as a classic definition of a quagmire." ~Dick Cheney.

Posts: 747 | From: Kansas | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Gavida
Deck the Malls

Well, the original versions of the jokes were perfect german, but that would have killed off all of the german viewers, so they had to change it to gibberish.

Gavida

--------------------

Artemis
The First USA Noel

Icon 204 posted      Profile for Artemis   E-mail Artemis   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chloe:
I have also seen the very funny Onion article on teen virginity taken seriously. Here's the original: http://www.theonion.com/content/node/33416.

From the link:
quote:
Public libraries openly stock books like Wifey by Judy Blume. Such magazines as Cosmopolitan and Harper's Bazaar contain underwear ads featuring models in nothing more than their underwear!
That excerpt alone exemplifies the entire attitude of Tom Wolfe's last novel, I Am Charlotte Simmons. Except it wasn't quite a joke...

--------------------
"You can't play Electro-magnetic Golf according to the rules of Centrifugal Bumble Puppy."
-Mustapha Mond, "Brave New World"

Posts: 679 | From: New York | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages