snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Horrors » Tylenol found in Trick-or-Treat bags in Vancouver

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tylenol found in Trick-or-Treat bags in Vancouver
PrincessLeia
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 96 posted      Profile for PrincessLeia     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Interesting to see how this will turn out.
link

Posts: 185 | From: British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Stormfeather
Silver Sells

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stormfeather   E-mail Stormfeather   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh noes! Better cancel Trick-or-Treating again!

Why oh why oh why would people do this sorta thing though? I guess I shouldn't ask, unless I'm going to ask why oh why they commit mass murder and such but... yeesh.

--------------------
-,-'-,-<<0

This space for rent

Posts: 275 | From: Maryland | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Little Pink Pill
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little Pink Pill     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
A mother who was eating her child's Halloween candies bit into a Tyenol pill, realized it was not candy, and reported her discovery to police at 9 a.m. Wednesday.
Well, I suppose ultimately that's a good thing, but I bet jr didn't appreciate mom plundering his hard earned treats.

--------------------
The technical term is narcissism. You can't believe everything is your fault unless you also believe you're all powerful.--House

Posts: 2684 | From: Budapest | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
franjava
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for franjava     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm lucky. My daughter loves trick-or-treating but doesn't like sweets. She likes chips, popcorn, and the like. Sugar rush and rotting teeth for Mama!!

Seriously, I can't believe people are that cruel!

--------------------
Never eat anything given to you by a toddler.

Posts: 258 | From: Rochester, NY | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
beaver_slayer
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beaver_slayer     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Tylenol is for parents [Smile]

At least, they didn't hand out contraceptives. I guess, people don't think about the youth as badly as they used to.

Posts: 246 | From: Toronto, ON / Kyiv, Ukraine | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
HenryChicane
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HenryChicane   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My last year of trick-or-treating I got one of those OB no applicator tampons in my bag.

The only non-candy type thing I ever put in someone's Halloween bag was a Where's George? stamped dollar bill. I have considered giving out packages of ramen noodles, just to see the reactions I got, but never did.

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/ironhillpark

Posts: 75 | From: NewCastle, Delaware | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Llewtrah
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Llewtrah   Author's Homepage   E-mail Llewtrah   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I loathe trick-or-treating. It's an import we can do without thank you very much. Any door-to-door beggar that darkens my threshold will get ExLax chocolate or dried toothpaste "peppermints". Most of them are teens that are only after money for alcopops - they roam the neighbourhood in packs, demand money with menaces and if you offer them sweets they chuck eggs at your house.

I don't mind the small kids who make a real effort with costume and face paint (and moreover their parents, close neighbours, ask in advance) and this year I got a bag of sweets. It seems they all now avoid the mad-trick-or-treat-hating-lady and I took the sweets in for colleagues.

--------------------
Messybeast Cat Resource Archive
Llewtrah's Soapbox

Posts: 2040 | From: Chelmsford, Essex, England | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
magpie
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for magpie   E-mail magpie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It could be some old lady actually thought a baggie of pills was an acceptable "treat". I've gotten some worse items, like those orange or black wrapped peanut butter taffys.
Posts: 439 | From: Redondo Beach, CA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
HenryChicane
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HenryChicane   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Llewtrah:
I loathe trick-or-treating. It's an import we can do without thank you very much. Any door-to-door beggar that darkens my threshold will get ExLax chocolate or dried toothpaste "peppermints". Most of them are teens that are only after money for alcopops - they roam the neighbourhood in packs, demand money with menaces and if you offer them sweets they chuck eggs at your house.

I don't mind the small kids who make a real effort with costume and face paint (and moreover their parents, close neighbours, ask in advance) and this year I got a bag of sweets. It seems they all now avoid the mad-trick-or-treat-hating-lady and I took the sweets in for colleagues.

Is it common in England to give out money to trick-or-treaters? I mentioned giving out a where's george stamped dollar because I thought it was strange. I was new to that site and just wanted to try to get a hit on my bill. I can only remember once ever getting money for Halloween when I was a kid. That was a neighbor who gave out a handfull of pennies to each kid, and I remember how strange we all thought it was.

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/ironhillpark

Posts: 75 | From: NewCastle, Delaware | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BringTheNoise
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BringTheNoise   Author's Homepage   E-mail BringTheNoise   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It's not common, but there is apparently a growing trend amongst older trick-or-treaters to demand cash instead of sweets. It's not going down too well.

--------------------
"The United States Government: significantly less cruel and sadistic than the Taliban." - Dara

Posts: 1289 | From: Aberdeen University, Aberdeen, UK | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Llewtrah
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Llewtrah   Author's Homepage   E-mail Llewtrah   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Since it's a foreign import to England (Scotland and Ireland have "guising") it's a case of teens using it as an excuse to beg door-to-door for money. They have no interest in sweets and there's no home-grown tradition of pestering for sweets. I think the money trend is polluting guising in Scotland too.

Right now it's Guy Fawkes and they're coming round wanting "penny for the guy." This used to be a fun custom with a lovingly home-made "guy" pulled around on a handcart by pre-teens, but can now be threatening and no "guy" in evidence. Worse is getting a firework through the letterbox.

At Xmas they come round and do "carol-singing" - they knock, sing "we wish you a merry Xmas, we wish you a merry xmas" and ask for money. Fun (or a knife in the ribs is not unknown) can be had by asking them for a few more carols. This starts weeks before Xmas.

At this time of year I check from a window and avoid answering the door. Some years back I had a half-brick lobbed into my door.

--------------------
Messybeast Cat Resource Archive
Llewtrah's Soapbox

Posts: 2040 | From: Chelmsford, Essex, England | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
strange_little_girl
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for strange_little_girl   E-mail strange_little_girl   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Guising is different from trick or treating because the kids would sing a song or tell a joke or juggle or something before being presented with goodies. This year my daughter learnt some card tricks to do at the doors and the nieces and nephew sung some songs, mainly because I think I convinced them they might get more stuff that way. The only teenagers I saw out were also dressed up and having a good time, not just demanding money for booze.

The kids thought it was hilarious when I told them about the costumes of my youth, a rubix cube made of a big cardboard box or a skeleton painted onto a black bin bag with leftover paint.

This year another litle boy sung a song on the doorstep and he got some extra sweeties, the rest of them just chant trick or treat.

Money is fairly often given, although each house will only give each child a few pennies. The main treats are still sweets, crisps, fruit and monkey nuts.

I've got to admit, carving an American style pumpkin is far easier than making a turnip lantern. [Smile]

--------------------
I tried to get in touch with my inner child, but she isn't allowed to talk
to strangers.

Posts: 674 | From: Scotland | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Artemis
The First USA Noel

Icon 401 posted      Profile for Artemis   E-mail Artemis   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The only time I remember getting money was when we collected change for UNICEF. Ah, I have fond memories of the cardboard orange box with the pictures of little sick children.

--------------------
"You can't play Electro-magnetic Golf according to the rules of Centrifugal Bumble Puppy."
-Mustapha Mond, "Brave New World"

Posts: 679 | From: New York | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Christie
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Do kids still collect for UNICEF? I haven't had a child do that in a few years now.

I can remember when I was a child that the occasional house would make us choose whether we got a treat or they put money in the UNICEF box. I was never impressed with that attitude.

--------------------
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. - Jean Kerr

Posts: 18428 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Squishy0405
Wii Wiish You A Merry Chriistmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squishy0405   Author's Homepage   E-mail Squishy0405   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Isn't it a general rule NOT to eat any unwrapped candy even if it is in a "baggie"? Get my point?

--------------------
"Fate is like a strange, unpopular resturant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never ask for and don't always like."-Lemony Snicket

Posts: 1119 | From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Starla
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Starla     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Little Pink Pill:
quote:
A mother who was eating her child's Halloween candies bit into a Tyenol pill, realized it was not candy, and reported her discovery to police at 9 a.m. Wednesday.
Well, I suppose ultimately that's a good thing, but I bet jr didn't appreciate mom plundering his hard earned treats.
Come on! Parents pillaging their kid's candy is a time honored tradition! At least, that's what my mom always said...

--------------------
This used to be the life, but I don't need another one.
MyBandwagon

Posts: 3254 | From: small town Texas | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Artemis
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Artemis   E-mail Artemis   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It's been a long time since I collected for UNICEF. (Ten or eleven years, at least.) I had no idea kids weren't still doing it.

--------------------
"You can't play Electro-magnetic Golf according to the rules of Centrifugal Bumble Puppy."
-Mustapha Mond, "Brave New World"

Posts: 679 | From: New York | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DaGuyWitBluGlasses

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaGuyWitBluGlasses     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Artemis:
The only time I remember getting money was when we collected change for UNICEF. Ah, I have fond memories of the cardboard orange box with the pictures of little sick children.

Unicef Cancels Orange Box program

quote:
But all is not lost as UNICEF is planning a different Halloween program that will include pledges and bake sales.

Posts: 201 | From: Toronto, ON | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
delta_T
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for delta_T   E-mail delta_T   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Up to grade 6 my kids were offered a UNICEF box, but by the last couple years most kids didn't take them out. The last time my younger son had one (I think 3 years ago), a lot of people said he was the only kid that had come to their door collecting for UNICEF.

This year, something new happened...about 2 weeks before Halloween I had several kids (seperately, not in a group) come to my door getting donations for UNICEF in zip-lock type plastic bags, and they had forms to write down your name, amount of donation, address, etc. Weird. I gave them each a dollar.

ETA: Thanks, DaGuyWitBluGlasses, that expains it.

Posts: 25 | From: Guelph, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
HelloLlama
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HelloLlama     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
We had two kids collecting for UNICEF come to the door this year. It's been so long since I've seen one of those boxes that I didn't have anything other than pennies to give them. I felt incredibly cheap.
Posts: 498 | From: Ypsilanti, Michigan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Wolf333

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolf333     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by strange_little_girl:
Money is fairly often given, although each house will only give each child a few pennies. The main treats are still sweets, crisps, fruit and monkey nuts.

What is a monkey nut?

--------------------
"We take evil really seriously"

Posts: 175 | From: Tokyo, Japan | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Eddylizard
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddylizard     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Monkey nuts are peanuts, roasted but still in the shell.

--------------------
"Ladies and gentlemen, this is what is commonly known as money. It comes in all sizes, colours, and denominations - like people."

Posts: 997 | From: Maidstone, UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Buzzkiller
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buzzkiller   E-mail Buzzkiller       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I had one Unicef money collector at my door this year. It was a mom who was accompanying her young boys.

Llewtrah wrote:
quote:
Since it's a foreign import to England (Scotland and Ireland have "guising") it's a case of teens using it as an excuse to beg door-to-door for money. They have no interest in sweets and there's no home-grown tradition of pestering for sweets. I think the money trend is polluting guising in Scotland too.

Right now it's Guy Fawkes and they're coming round wanting "penny for the guy." This used to be a fun custom with a lovingly home-made "guy" pulled around on a handcart by pre-teens, but can now be threatening and no "guy" in evidence. Worse is getting a firework through the letterbox.

At Xmas they come round and do "carol-singing" - they knock, sing "we wish you a merry Xmas, we wish you a merry xmas" and ask for money. Fun (or a knife in the ribs is not unknown) can be had by asking them for a few more carols. This starts weeks before Xmas.

At this time of year I check from a window and avoid answering the door. Some years back I had a half-brick lobbed into my door.

Poor Llewtrah, you need to move! Seriously, I find that kind of brazen vandalism and intimidation really disturbing. Do you live in a high crime area?

I too am trying to figure out why the Tylenol Mom was eating loose candy. Some people deserve to be poisoned by strangers.

Posts: 207 | From: Alabama | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
moonfall86
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonfall86   E-mail moonfall86   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I guess the intent could have been innocent (somebody didn't have candy and thought Tylenol would be ok), but how the heck do you mistake Tylenol for candy if you're over the age of 5?

I received odd things trick or treating as a kid-
apples, pennies, band-aids, a (tame) religious tract. Thankfully, it wasn't a Chick tract. Those could scare the crap out of kids worse than any haunted house. Has anyone else ever gotten those on Halloween?

Posts: 885 | From: Florida | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Gaia
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaia   E-mail Gaia   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
When I was little in Mexico we used to trick or treat every year and come home and fill 3 grocery bags full of candy each. Then came the teenagers with eggs, and even this was accepted as part of halloween fun.
But about 15 yrs ago the catholic church said that halloween was a satanic ritual and that put an end to halloween. Now the only people that go trick or treating are poor people that don't even dress up, you give them candy and they ask you to give them more and even beg for money. And the same group comes to the same house at least 3 times.

So now halloween is Non existent in Mexico and it is very very very sad. Now that I live in Canada, next year I'm going to take my baby trick or treating even if he is only going to be 6 months old [Smile]

--------------------
Smile....It confuses people!

Posts: 29 | From: Toronto, ON | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Virulaceous
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Virulaceous   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Each sandwich-sized bag contained a few pills. None of the pill were hidden inside chocolate bars or other treats.
If the pills were contained in a bag, not rolling around loose, how did the woman mananage to bite into one while eating a piece of candy? I suppose that the bag could have torn and the pills spilled out, but how did she manage to pick one up after getting a piece of candy and unwrapping it? Sounds strange to me. The article doesn't say what kind of bag. Was it like the little packets of medicine which you can get at a gas station, the kind which are thick paper and only have two pills in them?

Since the pills were in bags, it doesn't sound like someone being malicious. What came immediately to my mind was an elderly person who simply had the little pill packs and and figured those would be fine in lieu of candy.

--------------------
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

Posts: 86 | From: Colorado | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Spam & Cookies-mmm
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spam & Cookies-mmm   E-mail Spam & Cookies-mmm   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Llewtrah:

Your neighbors need to learn Trick or Treat Rule Number 1: Don't bother anyone who doesn't have a jack o'lantern.

--------------------
Did you see the Announcement?
There's a new snopes message board!

Posts: 7767 | From: Paradise Ceded | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Buzzkiller
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buzzkiller   E-mail Buzzkiller       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Your neighbors need to learn Trick or Treat Rule Number 1: Don't bother anyone who doesn't have a jack o'lantern.
No kidding. We rarely take the time to carve a pumpkin any more, but I always turn on all the outside lights to let people know that Trick-or-Treaters are welcome.
Posts: 207 | From: Alabama | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Missie
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Missie   E-mail Missie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I third (fourth?) the notion that biting into a stray tylenol completely accidentally is quite a feat. I suppose it's possible that she discovered them (after all, you have to look at the candy to see what you're eating, tylenol doesn't look like candy except to a toddler) and SAID she bit into it in the hopes of turning this into a lawsuit.

Also, slightly off-track, I am kind of tempted to give out the halloween Chick Tracts. Just as a joke. I'd give candy out too, and I'd make sure a note was enclosed with each tract saying I was kidding, happy halloween and possibly "I found this scary, thought you might too".

But, I usually go trick-or-treating myself. My sister had some old ladies in their 60s dressed up like cats trick-or-treat at her house last year, I want to be those ladies some day. [Razz]

Posts: 98 | From: Omaha, NE | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
pob14
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pob14     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HelloLlama:
We had two kids collecting for UNICEF come to the door this year. It's been so long since I've seen one of those boxes that I didn't have anything other than pennies to give them. I felt incredibly cheap.

UNICEF did a tie-in with Cartoon Network this year. Link They showed the Dexter's Lab characters and such trick-or-treating for UNICEF. We may try it next year.

quote:
Originally posted by Buzzkiller:
quote:
No kidding. We rarely take the time to carve a pumpkin any more, but I always turn on all the outside lights to let people know that Trick-or-Treaters are welcome.
We generally stay away from any houses without any Hallowe'en decorations, on the theory that somebody might have their porch light on for another reason. We don't want to bother people who don't want us. The kids get tons of candy anyway, so why risk it?

--------------------
Patrick

Posts: 576 | From: Illinois | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
pob14
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pob14     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Missie:
Also, slightly off-track, I am kind of tempted to give out the halloween Chick Tracts. Just as a joke. I'd give candy out too, and I'd make sure a note was enclosed with each tract saying I was kidding, happy halloween and possibly "I found this scary, thought you might too".

I would so make my kids egg your house. [lol]
ETA: Unless you handed out lots and lots of Butterfingers (see my avatar). [Big Grin]

--------------------
Patrick

Posts: 576 | From: Illinois | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
KDS

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDS     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Greetings,

Wow, this really throws me. Did I missed the sarcasm (in which case, bring on the fish) in this comment?

quote:

I too am trying to figure out why the Tylenol Mom was eating loose candy. Some people deserve to be poisoned by strangers.

I just don’t understand how being poisoned by a stranger is an appropriate punishment for eating candies without taking a close look at them. Unless you want to use an urban legend as your source, what makes you think that eating candy should logically lead to the possibility of poisoning - and since she overlooked that she deserves what she got? I just don’t understand how one simple mistake made on the part of someone means they “deserve” something so nasty as being poisoned by a complete stranger.

An example of where that line of reasoning would work, IMO:
If you go outside in the winter to check your mail while wearing but your birthday suit (totally by your own choice, when warm clothing was available) and as a result you get a nasty case of frostbite, you deserved it. Provided that sometime in your life someone said that you’d get sick and/or injured if you went out there without proper clothing.

--------------------
I dunno, I like the same qualities in a man as I want in a dog. Big, happy, friendly, and hairy. Not too much slobber either. ~Sue Bee

Posts: 140 | From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Angel With Wax Wings
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angel With Wax Wings   E-mail Angel With Wax Wings   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
First of all, and I skimmed the posts so this might already have been answered, but What was the point of this?

Secondly, once a kid started to chew the tylonal wouldn't they realize that something was wrong?

Thirdly, were they poisoned or tainted in anyway?

This is a mystery to me.

~Monica

--------------------
"Run for five minutes? Why don't you just shoot me now?"--Comic Book Guy (Simpsons)

Posts: 219 | From: Cleveland, Ohio | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Doug4.7
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 506 posted      Profile for Doug4.7   E-mail Doug4.7   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Now I understand. They were giving out pills that might have metal fragments...
Metal Fragments
[fish]

--------------------
And now for something completely different...

Posts: 4164 | From: Alabama | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
PrincessLeia

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincessLeia     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
CKNW - Police Still Having Difficult Time Pinpointing Tainted Candy Source
Posts: 185 | From: British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages