snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Critter Country » Cat mates with dog, has puppies? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cat mates with dog, has puppies?
The Pikey Snow Queen
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Pikey Snow Queen   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
We had a male cat that used to 'abduct' baby rabbits! He'd carry them into the house (without harming them) and leave them in strange places.

--------------------
Brosandi. Hendumst hringi
Hldumst hendur
Allur heimurinn skr
Nema stendur

Posts: 694 | From: York, UK | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dogwater
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dogwater   E-mail Dogwater   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Llewtrah:
...And they are getting huge!
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/22112006/80-186/photo/brazilian-cat-mimi-nurses-puppies.html

...Ohhh, the pups. I thought you meant the...thing...with the, uh...first picture.

For whatever reason, this reminds me of the Thanksgiving joke "Imagine if the Indians had brought cat for the first Thanksgiving dinner, instead of turkey..."

--------------------
As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

Posts: 1679 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Seraphina
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seraphina   E-mail Seraphina   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Many years ago my cat had kittens and soon after we also had a litter of Afghan pups, the 2 mothers kept stealing each other babies and we were for ever sorting the 2 nests. All babies survived being carried from one side of our open plan house to another and back again. [Smile]

These little Brazilians are deffinitely puppies. They are sable with black mask and will clear out to be much lighter fawn.

Posts: 214 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages