snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Business » Pooping Barbie dog pulled from shelves? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Pooping Barbie dog pulled from shelves?
Adelaide
Remembrances of Things Bass

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adelaide   E-mail Adelaide   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
This ebay auction claims that "Tanner", Barbie's new poop-n-scoop doggy has already been pulled from the shelves, thereby making it a hot Christmas item.

Other ebay auctions claim there's a rumor that the toy will be pulled.

I just saw an ad for this toy the other day and I almost thought it was a Saturday Night Live-type joke. You feed the dog a biscuit, it poops it out the other end, and Barbie scoops it up with a magnet. Hilarious! But any truth to the rumor of it getting taken off shelves?

--------------------
Natural selection is a beguiling counterfeiter of deliberate purpose. - Richard Dawkins

Posts: 620 | From: Alaska | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Purple Iguana
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Iguana   Author's Homepage   E-mail Purple Iguana   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
God, I hope so. That is the dumbest NFBSKing toy. Now, the reindeer that 'poops' brown Jelly Bellies is funny, but "responsible pooper scooper dog-walking Barbie" is just freaking DUMB!

--------------------
They just don't make crazed, beserk robots like they used to. --Sheen Estevez, Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius

If I manage to post something swipe-worthy that you would like to make your sig, you may do so with my blessing.

Posts: 2486 | From: East Stroudsburg, PA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
IZaNaMI
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IZaNaMI   E-mail IZaNaMI   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have always thought it was a ridiculous idea for a toy. Of all the things they could make, they make a pooping dog.

Anyyyyyyyway, I have mooched about a bit and all the places I have seen that were selling it now have it listed as out of stock. That may just mean it is very popular, who knows.

Posts: 17 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ariadne
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ariadne   E-mail Ariadne   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I don't think it's so bad. It is not really different from a Baby Alive doll and it could help to teach kids that there is responsibility involved in keeping a pet. There is one with a cat, too--search eBay for Teresa and Mika.

--------------------
saxea ut effigies bacchantis prospicit eheu | prospicit et magnis curarum fluctuat undis
-Catullus

Posts: 435 | From: Iowa | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mickey Blue
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mickey Blue     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Who names a dog Tanner? Naming an animal with a human name is stupid, now let me go off to find and play with my dog.

In more relevant news, I think the idea is kinda stupid but I hardly see why it would be "pulled from the shelves".

Gross maybe, but hardly obsene, and considering some of the kids toys out there that have managed to attain staying power...

I do think this sort of thing is not likely to sell well (and as such new supplies would not be purchased), but the ebay listing gave the impression that it was pulled for decency reasons.

--------------------
"All people are responsible for the good that they didn't do"

Posts: 4774 | From: Virginia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Sabrina_Fairchild
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabrina_Fairchild   Author's Homepage   E-mail Sabrina_Fairchild   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Eww. i saw the pooping cat one w/ the litter that clumps. I'm not sure why a child would want to pretend to scoop up cat poop. Ohh well. I guess if that's what they want to play with, let them play with it.

I'm more disturbed by the doll that poops and says 'uh oh. I made a stinky' and flutters it's eyelashes at you. *shudders*

--------------------
As heard on "Street Smarts":
Q: Chicago has 2 professional baseball teams. The Cubs and....what is the other one? Hint: It's something you probably don't wear a lot.

Girl: Underwear?

Posts: 178 | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lady Neeva
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady Neeva   E-mail Lady Neeva   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'd rather my 8 year old niece played with a toy dog that pooped than a doll dressed up like a cheap whore! For the curious, I'm referring to the Bratz line of toys. At least Barbie makes a (however slight) nod towards not dressing like a slut all the time.

Honestly, if the people in my apartment complex are any indication, children probably *should* play with a toy dog that at least acknowledges that dog ownership isn't all fun and games -- you need to clean up after them too.

Not that it would actually help matters any (far too many people are stunningly incapeable of taking responsibility for themselves much less pets!) but still, which toy actually has a better and/or more valuable message behind it? Even if your average pre-teen girl won't notice LOL.

Posts: 58 | From: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Brandi
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brandi     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
No one else remembers My Puppy Puddles?
Posts: 2787 | From: California | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Radical Dory
God Rest Ye Merry Retail Clerks

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Radical Dory   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I would be more impressed if Barbie was the one that pooped. But that gets into all sorts of strange things...

--------------------
"But about the reindeer...what kind of a nose shines? How did he get it? Maybe it's not a reindeer after all. It could be something else."

Posts: 2216 | From: Winston-Salem, NC | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Artemis
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Artemis   E-mail Artemis   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Or Wettin' Wizzer?

--------------------
"You can't play Electro-magnetic Golf according to the rules of Centrifugal Bumble Puppy."
-Mustapha Mond, "Brave New World"

Posts: 679 | From: New York | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
franjava
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for franjava     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Purple Iguana:
God, I hope so. That is the dumbest NFBSKing toy. Now, the reindeer that 'poops' brown Jelly Bellies is funny...

I like the chicken that poops multicolored beans, myself!

--------------------
Never eat anything given to you by a toddler.

Posts: 258 | From: Rochester, NY | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Wicked Tinkerbell
Hock Harold Angel's Bling

Icon 505 posted      Profile for Wicked Tinkerbell   E-mail Wicked Tinkerbell   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by franjava:
quote:
God, I hope so. That is the dumbest NFBSKing toy. Now, the reindeer that 'poops' brown Jelly Bellies is funny...

Do you mean the chicken that lays bubblegum eggs or jelly beans?

I own both the chicken and the reindeer. I'm not quite sure what that says about me...

--------------------
"I'm not Irish, I'm Celtic. The difference? Celts cut off your head and put it on their door lintel." --Aimee Evilpixie
"People are bastard-covered bastards with bastard filling."--Scrubs

Posts: 269 | From: Oregon | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
KDS

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDS     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Greetings,

I guess Iím in the minority here, but I think this is a fantastic toy for the very reason itís gross: it shows the dirtier side of pet ownership that many children might not understand, and rather than making it a punishment or something to be put off, it focuses on it as an equal part of the deal. It makes it fun for children to play being responsible pet owners! Iíd love to hear some kid out walking with their parent and pet say ďBut mom*, Barbie picks up Tannerís poops, why donít we?Ē Just because adults donít find the toy interesting, or outright disgusting, doesnít mean it canít be an enjoyable way to teach kids about pet ownership.

--------------------
I dunno, I like the same qualities in a man as I want in a dog. Big, happy, friendly, and hairy. Not too much slobber either. ~Sue Bee

Posts: 140 | From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Buzzkiller
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buzzkiller   E-mail Buzzkiller       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Who names a dog Tanner? Naming an animal with a human name is stupid
I'm glad you cleared that up for us.
::ahem::
Aside from the fact that Tanner isn't even a real first name (it's one of those trendy, last-name-as-first-name names that people started making up for their children a few years ago)... some people give their animals human names for comic effect (c'mon, what's funnier than a cat named Mike?) and others feel that human names give a certain air of dignity to their pets. And speaking of dignity, I now return you to our previous discussion of Barbie's pooping dog, Tanner.

(singing) Tanner...you are my little gentleman...I will take you to foggy London Town...."

Posts: 207 | From: Alabama | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snapdragonfly
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snapdragonfly     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Buzzkiller:
[QUOTE] (c'mon, what's funnier than a cat named Mike?)

...a rat named Gunther?

--------------------
"Wolves, dragons and vampires, man. Draw the nut-bars like big ol' nut-bar magnets." ~evilrabbit

(snurched because one of my nutbar family members is all about wolves and another one is all about dragons...)(with apologies to surfcitydogdad)

Posts: 2397 | From: Texarkana, TX | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mad Jay

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mad Jay     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
All I want to know is how do you get the poop inside little Tanner?

ETA: and does it fart?

--------------------
Nico Sasha
In between my father's fields;And the citadels of the rule; Lies a no-man's land which I must cross; To find my stolen jewel.

Posts: 4912 | From: VA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
franjava
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for franjava     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Tinkerbell:
quote:
Originally posted by franjava:
quote:

Do you mean the chicken that lays bubblegum eggs or jelly beans?

I own both the chicken and the reindeer. I'm not quite sure what that says about me...

I meant lays jelly bean eggs (I said "poops." D'OH!)
[dunce]

--------------------
Never eat anything given to you by a toddler.

Posts: 258 | From: Rochester, NY | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Richard W
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Richard W   E-mail Richard W   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mad Jay:
All I want to know is how do you get the poop inside little Tanner?

I assumed the "poop" was the same biscuit coming out at the other end, but perhaps not...
Posts: 8725 | From: Ipswich - the UK's 9th Best Place to Sleep! | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Adelaide
Remembrances of Things Bass

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adelaide   E-mail Adelaide   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

No, only Barbie farts. But now she gets to blame it on Tanner.

--------------------
Natural selection is a beguiling counterfeiter of deliberate purpose. - Richard Dawkins

Posts: 620 | From: Alaska | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Van Couver
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Van Couver   E-mail Van Couver   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Actually I am with KDS here. I mean it's not as if you can force a child to play with anything that it doesn't want to play. But in the city I live with the Problem of careless dogowners leaving their dog's *leaving* behind. (Sometimes even in the middle of the sidewalk.)It would be such a bad thing to that *picking up* to keep the neighborhood clean is something that should be normal.

I don'T think it's a bad idea that for once Barbie is promoting something else than anorexia.

--------------------
FAMILY(n): Where the term insane is a RELATIVE term //Threadkiller: Watch this line.....it might be the last on this topic........

Posts: 2146 | From: Austria | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DawnStorm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnStorm   E-mail DawnStorm   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adelaide:
quote:

No, only Barbie farts. But now she gets to blame it on Tanner.
[lol]

--------------------
Leashes?! We don't need no stinking leashes!!

Posts: 4771 | From: The Berkeley of the East Coast: Montgomery County MD | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
NancyFancyPants
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NancyFancyPants     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Adelaide, don't believe it. There are tons of these available online; just Google and you'll see.

Heck, if they could get away with Baby Alive and Gooey Louie, why not this? It's harmless fun.

--------------------
And on the 7th day, God said, "Let there be lips!"

Posts: 296 | From: Munhall, PA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
evilrabbit
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evilrabbit   E-mail evilrabbit   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snapdragonfly:
quote:

...a rat named Gunther?
Or a dog named Steve.

--------------------
"My sandwich choice is uncertain, until I actually order. It's like Schrodinger's Sandwich."
"Is plutonium involved in this sandwich in any way?"
"Maybe."

Posts: 496 | From: Whitby, ON, Canada | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lainie

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lainie   E-mail Lainie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by evilrabbit:
quote:
Originally posted by snapdragonfly:
quote:

...a rat named Gunther?
Or a dog named Steve.
Or a cat named Bob.

--------------------
How homophobic do you have to be to have penguin gaydar? - Lewis Black

Posts: 8322 | From: Columbus, OH | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Griffin at the Maul
Joyeux New Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Griffin at the Maul     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
We-Be-Toys has it in stock.

--------------------
Where are we going, and why are we in this handbasket?

Posts: 782 | From: Arlington, TX | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
MeliKoritsi
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MeliKoritsi   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Blue:

My Dog's name is Simon. Is that stupid? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"In the harsh light of day, your plans seem crude and childish, making it all the more obvious that you need a good planning lamp."
>Liquor in the front, poker in the rear<

Posts: 424 | From: Edina, Minnesota | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Venus

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venus   E-mail Venus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Blue:

I consider my cats to be family members. I don't name my family members after inanimate objects or adjectives.
Posts: 177 | From: Orlando, Florida | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
KatrinaDuck
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KatrinaDuck   E-mail KatrinaDuck   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I had a fantastic cat named Chester, once upon a time. He was a gentlemanly old guy, very proper, and never did anything that one might call "silly"... when anyone was looking. You could hear him doing it in the other room sometimes, but as soon as he heard someone coming, he'd hide the toy, as if it wasn't dignified to be seen with a mousie. We caught him chasing beads that fell off a broken Christmas tree garland once, and if a cat could blush, he would have.
[/hijack]

I second the fact that "Tanner" isn't a human name, anyway.

--------------------
It is, after all, the dab of grit that seeps into an oyster's shell that makes the pearl, not pearl-making seminars with other oysters. -Stephen King

Posts: 481 | From: North Brunswick, NJ | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Izzy Quigley
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Izzy Quigley   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Aside from the fact that Tanner isn't even a real first name (it's one of those trendy, last-name-as-first-name names that people started making up for their children a few years ago)...

[hijack]People naming their kids after colonial professions - Tanner, Cooper, et al - is one of my munchkins. I'm waiting for the day when somebody has boy twins named Hunter and Gatherer. (Who knows, maybe it's already happened.)

And I have a houseplant named Gunther.[/hijack]

--------------------
A Viennese fellow is walking along the Karntner Strasse and notices a banana peel lying in his path. "Alas," he sighs, "now I must slip and fall down!"

Posts: 506 | From: Missouri | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Tootsie Plunkette
Buy a Torch, Jeanette, Isabella

Icon 102 posted      Profile for Tootsie Plunkette   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Aside from the fact that Tanner isn't even a real first name (it's one of those trendy, last-name-as-first-name names that people started making up for their children a few years ago)...

[hijack]Define "a few years ago," please. From Ancestry.com, a search of the 1850 U.S. Census, first page of results for first name "Tanner":
quote:
First Last, Living in, Birth, Birthplace
Tanner Baker, Barnstable, Barnstable, MA, abt 1814, Massachusetts
Tanner Berle, Winslow, Camden, NJ, abt 1825, Germany
Tanner Briggs, Township 6 S R 5 W, Randolph, IL, abt 1799, Rhode Island
Tanner Cas, Jefferson, Switzerland, IN, abt 1814, New York
Tanner H Coleman, Mason, Marion, MO, abt 1826, Virginia
Tanner Collens, Not Stated, Coffee, AL, abt 1842, Alabama
Tanner Collins, District 5, Johnston, NC, abt 1800, North Carolina
Tanner Congdon, Royalton, Niagara, NY, abt 1797, New York
Tanner Crandall, Springfield, Bradford, PA, abt 1783, New York
Tanner Dalrymple , Chillicothe, Ross, OH, abt 1829, Scotland
Tanner Douglass, Not Stated, Benton, TN, abt 1810, North Carolina
Tanner Eply, Republican, Jefferson, IN, abt 1829, O
Tanner Fisher, District 2, Jessamine, KY, abt 1832, Kentucky
Tanner Frazelle, Burlington Ward 2, Des Moines, IA, abt 1850, Iowa
Tanner Haddock, St Louis Ward 6, St Louis (Independent City), MO, abt 1823, North Carolina
Tanner Hailey, District 102, Wright, MO, abt 1792, Virginia
Tanner Hewit, Jefferson, Wayne, IN, abt 1819, Ohio
Tanner Hicks, Morgan, Owen, IN, abt 1825, North Carolina
Tanner A Hutchins, Conneaut, Crawford, PA, abt 1849, Pennsylvania
Tanner Johnson, Alamo, Kalamazoo, MI, abt 1822, Cw
Tanner Kenoyer, Stampers Creek, Orange, IN, abt 1844, Indiana
Tanner Kincade, Manlius, Onondaga, NY, abt 1789, New York
Tanner Louis, Not Stated, Livingston, LA, abt 1845, Louisiana
Tanner Lowry, Dunbar, Fayette, PA, abt 1830, Pennsylvania
Evans Tanner Maclin, Regiment 98, Mecklenburg, VA, abt 1847, Virginia

[/hijack]

And I have a grandnephew named Hunter (his paternal grandmother's middle name).

--------------------
--Tootsie

Posts: 5017 | From: Greater Seattle | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lainie

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lainie   E-mail Lainie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Using a family surname (mother's or grandmother's maiden name, for example) as a first name is certainly not a recent development.

--------------------
How homophobic do you have to be to have penguin gaydar? - Lewis Black

Posts: 8322 | From: Columbus, OH | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Tootsie Plunkette
Buy a Torch, Jeanette, Isabella

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tootsie Plunkette   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
There was a Barbie a few years ago (Veterinarian Barbie?) that came with a cat and litter box with litter. You could give the cat water and it would use the litter box. The trick was, you squeezed the cat to make it pee and (if I recall correctly) the pee came from the cat's belly.

I know I bought one, not sure if we gave it to our friend the vet or if it's down among our toys and games.

--------------------
--Tootsie

Posts: 5017 | From: Greater Seattle | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Buzzkiller
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buzzkiller   E-mail Buzzkiller       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Tootsie and Lainie, I was obviously being anecdotal, not to mention terribly opinionated, when I referred to names like Tanner as "made up." Some people's observations will vary, but it was in the late 80s that I began to notice more people naming their sons "last names" like Hunter and Tyler and Connor. A few years after that, it seemed to me, the trend broadened to include girls. In the last five years I've noticed a new variation: names that are more unusual, yet still seem to fall within that general last-namish category: Braxton and Colton and Cambry, for example. I wasn't trying to establish anything scientific, just comment about an informal trend that annoys me for no good reason.

Drizzly, I love your comment about "colonial profession" names. Years ago my husband and I adopted a strict "no nouns, ever" policy. Apparently my attitude was widely known, for when my oldest sister found out she was carrying a baby boy, she called me and said, "You're not going to like the name we've picked out. It's an abstract noun." (I am terribly opinionated, but I've never once made fun of my nephew Chance or his name.)

Posts: 207 | From: Alabama | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
liebeslied

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liebeslied     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
[QUOTE](c'mon, what's funnier than a cat named Mike?)

Mike Att?
His middle name is Yutlittilk.
I don't give cats names. Ideally everyone starts calling a cat by the same name, but nobody remembers who started.

Posts: 105 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
magpie
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for magpie   E-mail magpie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I've always joked that if Hunter and Scout had a kid they'd name it Ranger.

Perhaps the dog just likes to sit out in the sun a lot? Or maybe his mother's maiden name was Tanner?

(Chalk me up as another who thinks naming your child as an archaic occupation is silly)

Posts: 439 | From: Redondo Beach, CA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Codeô is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages