snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Business » Fake Louis Vuitton bags (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Fake Louis Vuitton bags
NocturnalGoddess- naughty or nice?
Carol of the Dells

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NocturnalGoddess- naughty or nice?     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Lindiglo- You dislike the normal pattern... but how do you feel about the Murakami limited edition cherry print ones. No-one can resist a Japanese pop art cherry who's smiling at you [Wink] cherrrrries

And Dogwater, thank you! I don't know why some people feel like everything needs to be justified... we all have different passions, and we all have different things we're willing to spend our money on. I'm glad she likes the purses ^^

--------------------
"I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, EVIL stuff... and I want in."- Homer Simpson

Posts: 2161 | From: Delaware | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Tzarina
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tzarina     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
See, that's just it. I love bags (I have a lot of back packs and messenger bags to add to the purse pile) I think if I paid a fortune for a purse, I'd feel like I had to carry it all the time. I've spent enough for a Coach or Louis (or 3) on my bags, but I like all my funky ones that I can change with my mood.

But I admit, for my shoes (other than heels) all of my shoes and boots are Dr. Marten. Yep, I have $200 boots. I guess everyone has their splurge, big or small. And I wouldn't buy a Doc rip-off or fake Docs.

I'll even admit, a friend of mine has some older Coach bags and a few Burberry (sp?) and they're damn cute. (She also has enough cheap bags to fill a closet)

It's to each his own. I wouldn't dream of telling someone how to spend their money. Whether they saved for months for a purse, or bought 10 cheap bags. Not my business. I don't get designer bags, I just don't. But hell, DH can't figure out why I have expensive boots that I only wear once or twice a year.

Posts: 1359 | From: Akron, Ohio | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Yayami Mutou, The Order's Blader
Baby 100 Grand

Icon 05 posted      Profile for Yayami Mutou, The Order's Blader   E-mail Yayami Mutou, The Order's Blader   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Alright, as someone who was raised almost exclusively around Japanese influences, the resident "cute fashion girl" among my crowd, the kind of person who squeals like a nut over anything slightly cute (or even kinda weird looking, but I find something oddly cute about it) and having gone and looked at that Murakami thing... No offense, but OH MY GOD. That's quite possibly the ugliest thing I've ever seen.

Now, on to something relevant.
I've got a few questions for the designer crowd. I'm not trying to bash you here. It's your money, do whatever you want with it. How are designer bags more durable? I'll give an example here. My cousin is a designer nut. I'm not. I had a $10 cheap mini-backpack I bought at a flea market when I was about 10. Cousin had an arm-and-a-leg Prada. Her bag lasted 5 years before it looked like it had been murdered several times over. She got it caught on something while running and tore an entire side off for the final act.
My cheap backpack survived being dropped, kicked, thrown, run over, sat on, stepped on, caught, crushed, frozen, boiled (Just... Don't ask.) and chewed on by a dog. I finally had to replace it last year - 12 years later - after I backed over it with the lawn mower. (It should now be obvious why I won't spend $400 on a bag.)
So... What happened? Was my cousin's bag an exception to the rule? Is it a Prada thing? And who buys Prada bags for a 10 year old?

- Yayami "If you so much as look at my FFVII: AC LE box set, I'll kill you" Mutou

--------------------
Sephiroth Memorial Escape Clause
Any misdeed up to and including multiple genocide is forgiveable if you're cool enough.

Posts: 44 | From: Washington | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ana Ng
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ana Ng   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The Murakami cherry and pastel bags in NYC gave new meaning to the phrase "played out"- if I were investing in a piece, I would pick something (way) less trendy and not screaming "LOGO!!"

Ana

--------------------
My great grandfather planted that tree!

Posts: 4862 | From: Brooklyn | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
RubyMoon
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RubyMoon   E-mail RubyMoon   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm not confusing craftman ship with design. I'm not doubting that the designers work as hard as they can to produce the best design, but by the time the design is mass marketed it's out of their hands, because the designer can't be there to supervise each worker at all factories.

Yves St Laurent, Dior, Channel (of course before my time), Mary Quant (of course everyone was doing hers, her stuff went in and out of style so fast that practically everyone got contracts for small runs that could be in the stores in a week, and it's not much different now -- it's a race to get things to the stores while they are still hot. Right now they are doing a small run of Searsucker pants for Nina Ricci.
Most of their business is Jeans, mostly for a lable called Citizens of Humanity, and a low price plus size line of jeans called Crest Jeans. The Baltimore garment industry is slowly going down the tubes, we only got 3 garment factories still in operation, and one of them is a men's suit company.

Posts: 280 | From: Maryland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
candycane from strangers
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candycane from strangers   Author's Homepage   E-mail candycane from strangers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
posted by Yayami Mutou
I've got a few questions for the designer crowd. I'm not trying to bash you here. It's your money, do whatever you want with it. How are designer bags more durable? I'll give an example here.(snip example)

I'm not sure if it perhaps is a Prada thing, as I don't own any Prada, but purses I've had before would tear/fray at the seams, get ripped easily, have the lining rip, and other assorted bad stuff.

I got a canvas Coach purse with suede trim and corners for my birthday and I haven't treated it kinder or more gently than previous purses, yet the worst that has happened to it is a faint blue discoloration on the pink suede bottom from setting it down on my blue couch too often. Someone told me that I can actually send it in and have Coach clean it for me. If that's true, the service is a nice advantage too.

--------------------
Me: "He's 19? Uh oh, I bought him a beer."
A: "You contributed to the deliquency of a minor in drag!"
"Sweet spell check: keeping drunks off the radar since 1995."- IND
God Re-Animate Green Pork Bush

Posts: 3986 | From: Illinois, jealous? | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Carol of the Dells

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NocturnalGoddess- naughty or nice?     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Can someone please explain to me why preceding extremely rude statements with "no offence but..." is supposed to make them "ok"??

And by the way, Ana, where I live, I haven't seen any other cherry bags. Even if everyone had it, I'd still love my bag to death (it was an "I'm sorry" gift from my ex, which was really cool of him). It's just so... me. Little murakami cherries, doctor-bag style, gold accents, something new with something old... it's like my stle, in bag form. I missed out on the cherry blossom, but if I ever have the oppertunity to buy I real one, I probably will. I'm not the type to hate stuff just because it's popular.

I'm with Candy about coach bags... those things are beasts. If there's anyone in this world who can have a purse to shreds in less than a month, it's me. I already had to fix the purse I got from target (I rarely splurge on a passing trend, in this case, a bronze bag I could probably fit in). My L.A.M.B. by Le Sportsac bag is another that has taken a beating (it was with me in my car accident, which was so bad that my boyfriend had to be cut out of the car... how's THAT for sturdy, huh?). Actually, that one was only $90, so that's *really* good for the quality. Some brands are better than others. Plus, some people notice wear and tear more than others. I can't stand to have stains, loose stitches, scratches, loose threads, etc, and some people don't even notice them. I will repeat the notion that everyone has different things they are willing to spend money on, and it's really no-one else's place to judge.

And to get back onto the origional topic, which people seem to be more than willing to ignor in favor of argueing over spend vs save, I've still been googling different terms, and I've found a few blogs, but most only mention it in passing, so I'm still not sure where this rumor started.

--------------------
"I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, EVIL stuff... and I want in."- Homer Simpson

Posts: 2161 | From: Delaware | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ganzfeld
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ganzfeld     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Every time I pass this thread in Active Topics I read "Fake Louis Farrakhan bags". How strange!
Posts: 4922 | From: Kyoto, Japan | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Bettie Page Turner
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettie Page Turner   E-mail Bettie Page Turner   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nocturnal Goddess: The Bittersweet:
Can someone please explain to me why preceding extremely rude statements with "no offence but..." is supposed to make them "ok"??

Is this what you are talking about?
quote:
Yayami Mutou said: No offense, but OH MY GOD. That's quite possibly the ugliest thing I've ever seen.
I would hardly think that saying a handbag is ugly qualifies as rude. Methinks the sensitivity meter needs to be adjusted. It's just a comment on the merits of an overly trendy handbag, ferchrissakes.

ETA-I think this may have touched a nerve with you because you thought she was making a comment on your personal taste. The post in which you link to the cherry purse does not state that you own it, IIRC. So as far as she knew, she was making a comment on a purse on E-Bay, not on your personal taste.

--------------------
You fail to consider, for such is the tyranny of fashion, that the swan is not a slim animal... -Jincy Kornhauser, Melinda Falling

Posts: 1762 | From: Charleston, West Virginia | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Carol of the Dells

quote:
Originally posted by Bettie Page Turner:
quote:

quote:
Yayami Mutou said: No offense, but OH MY GOD. That's quite possibly the ugliest thing I've ever seen.
I would hardly think that saying a handbag is ugly qualifies as rude. Methinks the sensitivity meter needs to be adjusted. It's just a comment on the merits of an overly trendy handbag, ferchrissakes.

ETA-I think this may have touched a nerve with you because you thought she was making a comment on your personal taste. The post in which you link to the cherry purse does not state that you own it, IIRC. So as far as she knew, she was making a comment on a purse on E-Bay, not on your personal taste.

Actually, I said it right on the first page. So, yes, it is rude, especially when whether someone likes it or hates it is not relevant to the discussion.

--------------------

Yayami Mutou, The Order's Blader
Baby 100 Grand

Icon 81 posted      Profile for Yayami Mutou, The Order's Blader   E-mail Yayami Mutou, The Order's Blader   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bettie Page Turner:
quote:

quote:

Actually, I said it right on the first page. So, yes, it is rude, especially when whether someone likes it or hates it is not relevant to the discussion.
Alright, it seemed I jabbed your nerve pretty hard here, and for that, I am sorry. To be completely honest, by the time I got to the link on the third page, I didn't remember you saying you owned it. Had I remembered that, I probably would have toned down the reaction. However...

quote:
No-one can resist a Japanese pop art cherry who's smiling at you

In saying this line you essentially left your post open to outside comment on the aesthetics. And let's be reasonable here. Do you REALLY care what some stranger on the internet thinks of a bag? I'm sure I own plenty of things that would make you go "GUH! What the hell were you thinking?!" Do YOU like it? Then that's all that matters. Your style is your style and you should be proud of it. But again, I am sorry for offending your purchase.

And I wasn't trying to argue on spend vs. save. I was merely relating a personal experience and asking an honest question about what kind of field experience people had with the durability of high dollar bags. You brought it up.

- Yayami Mutou

--------------------
Sephiroth Memorial Escape Clause
Any misdeed up to and including multiple genocide is forgiveable if you're cool enough.

Posts: 44 | From: Washington | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Tzarina
Xboxing Day

Icon 05 posted      Profile for Tzarina     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Lindiglo- You dislike the normal pattern... but how do you feel about the Murakami limited edition cherry print ones. No-one can resist a Japanese pop art cherry who's smiling at you [Wink] cherrrrries

You asked someone how she felt about the bag and someone else answered. You posted in the open forum, so it's not surprising that someone other than who you directed it to commented upon it. I don't see how that's rude.
Posts: 1359 | From: Akron, Ohio | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Carol of the Dells

I was speaking about the actual artwork, hence saying "japanese pop art cherry" and not "LV purse", basically using it to show lindaglo that not all LV bags are the basic monogram canvas print she's used to seeing on "blue haired old ladies".

--------------------

sherri_lu
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sherri_lu   Author's Homepage   E-mail sherri_lu   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm guessing this was a real Louis Vuitton bag
Posts: 1344 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Richard Nixon
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Richard Nixon   E-mail Richard Nixon       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I've searched on-line, and haven't found a thing. I know this isn't true, but I've had a friend swear up and down that it was "all over the news" that "people" found out that Louis Vuitton makes "his" own fake handbags (because dead guys do that...) and sells them so that the company receives profit from both the rich people who buy the handbags at "full price" and the non-rich people who buy the "only slightly different" knock-offs. Both she and the second person I heard it from also have also claimed that a "PR for Louis Vuitton" came out and announced that this was true following the scandal.

This just seems like a vicious roumer spread to justify buying illeagle* counterfeit items, and/or to make the people who buy designer goods look foolish. This "fact" tends to come up when people spot my (real) Louis.

*yeah, they're sold at malls, but it's still not leagle, even if they tell you it's fake

Who's Louis Vulton?
Posts: 92 | From: Crystal Lake, Illinois | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Fun with a 9mm
Deck the Malls

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Fun with a 9mm   E-mail Fun with a 9mm   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chloe:
I do NOT get the designer purse thing (frankly, the designer anything thing). What are they for? What do they do that regular purses don't?

I don't get it either. Seems such a waste of money. My most expensive purse is a Stone Mountain that I paid $30 for on ebay. It's big and STURDY

--------------------
I'm not mean, you're just a big sissy. -Happy Bunny

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.- Verbal Kint

Trespassers will be pelted with jellyfish.- Daniel Cluley

Posts: 221 | From: Bradenton, FL | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mistletoey Chloe
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistletoey Chloe     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
$30? We used to *dream* of $30 purses. Our purses were made out of cardboard boxes, and we thought ourselves lucky!

--------------------
~~Ai am in mai prrrrrraime!~~

Posts: 10111 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BeachLife
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BeachLife   Author's Homepage   E-mail BeachLife   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Luxery! We..... er sorry I don't carry a purse.

Beach...but we were thankful...Life!

--------------------
Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.
Jack Dragon, On Being a Dragon
Confessions of a Dragon's scribe
Diary of my Heart Surgery

Posts: 12094 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Seanette
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seanette   Author's Homepage   E-mail Seanette   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fun with a 9mm:
quote:
Originally posted by Chloe:
I do NOT get the designer purse thing (frankly, the designer anything thing). What are they for? What do they do that regular purses don't?

I don't get it either. Seems such a waste of money. My most expensive purse is a Stone Mountain that I paid $30 for on ebay. It's big and STURDY
Add me to this group. I doubt I've ever spent more than $25 or so for a purse/tote bag in my life, and a significant percentage of what I currently own in that category came from thrift stores or even FreeCycle.

During earlier comments about the more obviously designer bags, I couldn't help thinking about several women I've seen who will carry such bags holding them up to make a point of displaying the bag, as if to say "See how fashionable and well-off I am? Doesn't this make me a special person?".

Posts: 486 | From: Sacramento, California | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
candycane from strangers

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candycane from strangers   Author's Homepage   E-mail candycane from strangers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
If by "holding up" you mean carrying it on the forearm dinosaur fashion instead of clenched in the hand, I do that for comfort and the ability to grasp objects. My mom laughs at me because it reminds her of Karen from Will & Grace, but I don't even realize I'm doing it.

--------------------

Posts: 3986 | From: Illinois, jealous? | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Seanette
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 02 posted      Profile for Seanette   Author's Homepage   E-mail Seanette   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by candy from strangers:
If by "holding up" you mean carrying it on the forearm dinosaur fashion instead of clenched in the hand, I do that for comfort and the ability to grasp objects. My mom laughs at me because it reminds her of Karen from Will & Grace, but I don't even realize I'm doing it.

No, I mean bag handles clutched in hand, hand at shoulder height. Alternately, bag handles clutched in hand, arm extended in front of person by several feet (bag at about chest height).

I personally prefer having long enough handles to be able to hang the bag on my shoulder and free up my hands, but that's just me.

Posts: 486 | From: Sacramento, California | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
candycane from strangers

quote:
posted by Seanette
No, I mean bag handles clutched in hand, hand at shoulder height. Alternately, bag handles clutched in hand, arm extended in front of person by several feet (bag at about chest height).

People actually walk around like that? [Eek!] That sounds ridiculous, I wish I'd see someone do it.

--------------------

Seanette
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Seanette   Author's Homepage   E-mail Seanette   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
posted by Seanette

People actually walk around like that? [Eek!] That sounds ridiculous, I wish I'd see someone do it.
I swear I've seen this from several different people (usually early-20s women). I'm quite convinced the whole point was to show off their possession of this "special" "prestigious" accessory.

I have noticed that young Asian-ancestry women seem to be rather more prone to conspicuous displays of designer logos, etc., than women of other ethnic groups (or maybe it's just something odd about this geographical area). Anyone know anything about that, or is the sample I see on public transit, at work, etc., somehow skewed? I have no racial prejudices that I am consciously aware of, so any comments about my alleged racism will be ignored.

candycane from strangers

What you describe does sound like it would only be to show off the bag. I can't imagine it would be comfortable to walk around doing that.

AFA Asian girls doing it, I haven't witnessed it. Actually one my friends who is very *anti-designer is Asian.

*Not just "I don't think designer goods are any better than anything else" but "I won't buy that shirt that's on sale for 5 dollars even though it's my favorite color because there's an AE in the corner"

--------------------

TransponderHut
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TransponderHut   E-mail TransponderHut   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm more the type that would splurge on a nice men's sportcoat than a handbag.

Plus, when you wear a sportcoat, you don't need a handbag because the coats have many pockets inside!!!

Posts: 47 | From: Maine | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
candycane from strangers

I wish I could be a pockets only lady, but I can't. For some reason I need to have all kinds of crap with me at any given time. Plus, I'm too lazy to move things from pockets in one piece of clothing to another. When I carry a purse I can just leave it all in there.

--------------------

Carol of the Dells

quote:
I wish I could be a pockets only lady, but I can't. For some reason I need to have all kinds of crap with me at any given time. Plus, I'm too lazy to move things from pockets in one piece of clothing to another. When I carry a purse I can just leave it all in there.

When I was in my car accident, the paramedic was like "Oh my gosh, what is this green stuff you're covered in??"
I thought for a minute.
"Oil paint."
"Oil paint???"
"Yeah."
"...Why did you have oil paint in your purse??"
"In case I might need it."

Yeah, funny thing is, the large tube of oil paint was the most normal thing in there.

--------------------

candycane from strangers

quote:
posted by Nocturnal Goddess
"Oil paint."
"Oil paint???"
"Yeah."
"...Why did you have oil paint in your purse??"
"In case I might need it."

[lol]

--------------------

mattie
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
For what its worth, if anything happens to any of my LV bags, they can be taken along with the receipt to any LV store and be repaired or replaced, basically no questions asked and fully free of charges. If no receipt, the bag would be inspected and could be repaired/replaced if it was deemed authentic.

Of course, paying $600 for a bag should allow perks such as that.

I bought an LV bag from ebay - the seller was not the original owner, and guaranteed authenticity or money back. When I received the bag, I took it to a store, where they spent an hour going over it. The handles, hardware, and material all appeared to be actual LV goods - however, it was constructed outside of the LV manufacturing - the stitching on the handles was a bit off. The sales staff were all amazed at the quality of it - although a fake, it had them fooled for the better part of an hour (I returned it and got a full refund, thankfully). Its amazing how good some of the fakes are out there.

The leather used on the monogram line for LV gains a patina after use - when new, the leather is a very light beige. After a few months of carrying the bag, the leather grows a richer, deeper brown. That was one of the "wow" factors of the fake that I had - whomever had constructed it had accomplished using leather that replicated this feature.

If anyone is interested in learning more about how to spot a fake (especially if you are looking to buy a second-hand bag), My Poupette has lots of good information.

As for the whole, why would you pay so much for a bag question, I like my bags. Spending what amounts to be a near rent payment on a purse requires me to put lots of thought and deliberation into it. And I can afford them, sporadically. Conversely, even though I can afford better, I have been known to go on Beef-a-roni benders for days or weeks at a time. I would hope that people wouldn't judge me on what they deem to be frivolous spending, but if they do, that's ok. At the end of the day, I like my bags.

--------------------
I don't want some pretty face to tell me pretty lies, all I want is someone to believe.

Posts: 1535 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Noemi
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Noemi   E-mail Noemi   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mattie:
The leather used on the monogram line for LV gains a patina after use - when new, the leather is a very light beige. After a few months of carrying the bag, the leather grows a richer, deeper brown. That was one of the "wow" factors of the fake that I had - whomever had constructed it had accomplished using leather that replicated this feature.

That actually wouldn't be that hard to do for someone who knows leather. My guess from your description is that is it unfinished tooling leather and that's really easy to come by.

Noemi

--------------------
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
My blog, no guarantees about witty or intelligent content. My current projects.
Coveted Beads <---- our eBay store, new items being added somewhat regularly

Posts: 8418 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
vanilla
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanilla     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I wish I could be a pockets only lady, but I can't.

My husband won't let me.

No, really.

vanilla(most of the junk in my purse is my husband's)pink [lol]

--------------------
I swear, it was funnier in my head.
Yeah, I used to be pink. vanilla_pink.

Posts: 2493 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages