snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Business » Fake Louis Vuitton bags (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Fake Louis Vuitton bags
piper
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for piper   Author's Homepage   E-mail piper   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Phil'sGirl — I carry one, but I despise having to do so, and try to get away with the smallest one possible for me. I think that's why I'm not interested in spending so much money on a purse — I see the appeal in buying a quality pair of shoes or jeans if they will last, but I hate purses, so even if a costly one would last me nearly forever, I wouldn't spend the money because I usually try to leave my purse in my car (or at home if possible) so I don't have to deal with it. What would be the use?

I also agree with snapdragonfly. I don't shill for anyone. Unless you count my Pink Floyd hoodies [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I shoot and crochet. I cook and mow the lawn. These things are not contradictions."
-pirateslife

Posts: 377 | From: Southern Illinois | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Morgaine La Raq Star
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 220 posted      Profile for Morgaine La Raq Star   E-mail Morgaine La Raq Star   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor:
Knockoffs seem to announce that the owner is all about the status and none of the intrinsic value of a designer item.

For me, it depends on whether its made to look exactly like a designer bag (pass as a real McCoy) or if its just make to resemble the 'look' of a designer bag. When the Louis Vuitton 'Graffiti' bags were new & hot I bought a black handbag with white graffiti-type lettering. I didn't expect it to fool anyone but I liked the style of the Vuitton bags so I bought the similar style bag. I'd never buy a bag that was meant to 'pass' as a hundreds of dollars designer bag. However, I will buy similar-styled bags to fancy designer bags. For instance this is similar in some ways to the Dooney & Burke bags that have hearts on them. It wouldn't fool a soul into thinking it was a real bag but I still think its cute. And in a few years when I decide I'm tired of it, I'll give it to DD or sell it in a garage sale. I have a lot of purses & I enjoy rotating them as opposed to carrying the same one for years so I tend to buy cheaper ones as opposed to a Louis, Kate or Fendi. I won't begrudge anyone their designer purses though. To each their own & its none of my business.

--------------------
I cannot live without books-Thomas Jefferson *~* A child educated only at school is an uneducated child - George Santayana
I'm going to pummel you with such zeal, Buddha will explode! *~* Never miss a good chance to shut up - Will Rogers

Posts: 6585 | From: Dallas/Fort Worth, TX | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Phil'sGirl
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil'sGirl     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Exactly, piper, plus if you misplace a cheaper purse, you'd panic less.

Unless you had your wallet in it.

--------------------
"Nobody ever looks like McCarthy, sir. That's how they get in the door in the first place" Toby on The West Wing

Posts: 816 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
lazerus the duck
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lazerus the duck   E-mail lazerus the duck   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nocturnal Goddess: The Bittersweet:
Not look like everyone else's purse? [/QB]

I love that answer, I want to buy the popular designer purse so it doesn't look like all the other designer purses out there.
You will find if you don't just limit yourself to pretentious designers you will find a much wider choice of styles.

--------------------
All the world's a face, And all the men and women merely acne.

Posts: 673 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Toys for big boys.
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toys for big boys.     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
When I say purse, I refer to the thigny that I put my cash and cards into.

My handbag, which I assume is what American's refer to as a purse, is a Hello Kitty shoulder bag. I have grown-up handbags, but this one has enough space for my make-up, diary and inhaler.

--------------------
I am not taking lectures on physics from a man in tights.

Posts: 236 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lainie
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lainie   E-mail Lainie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ana Ng:
I like to buy Aerosoles if I can because they leave my toes on my feet, which is nice.

[hijack]Why is it so hard to find cute sandals that offer some toe coverage? What happened to huaraches? I want air on my feet, but I don't want my ugly and vulnerable toes hanging out. [/hijack]

Signora, the eyeteeth comment isn't from my mom. I've heard it before, but I don't remember whose mom says it.

--------------------
How homophobic do you have to be to have penguin gaydar? - Lewis Black

Posts: 8322 | From: Columbus, OH | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
First Amongst Daves
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for First Amongst Daves   Author's Homepage   E-mail First Amongst Daves   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by First Amongst Daves:
I was for a few years involved in anti-counterfeiting operations in China for a German luxury brand.

I can assure everyone that fakes are not manufactured by the brand owners, unless they are unauthorised over-runs by the factories producing the goods for the owners.

Brand owners spend on anti-counterfeting is huge. Governments assist it (via customs enforcement and legislative reform) because counterfeits are often used by criminals to cash up for large drug purchases, as well as deliver the drugs (sometimes in the bottom of fake handbags) into the West.

I'm personally, although not professionally, a bit skeptical about the appeal of brands, but there is no denying counterfeits are used to fund crime, not brand owners like LVMH.

I read a story in the paper some time ago about a counterfeit bust in NYC where it was found that the profits from sales of fake Kate Spade bags where being funneled into terrist organisations. I know it sounds silly to people unaware of the amount of money this brings, but these people can make upwards of 1,000% profit on a single fake purse.
Yeah, I'm a bit skeptical about a direct link to funding terrorism, but you never know.

--------------------
Dave's boards:

incandescent

Posts: 255 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Purple Cow
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Cow   E-mail Purple Cow   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Phil'sGirl, picking up wrappers:
I've never carried a purse, so I don't get the appeal. If I can't put it in my pockets, I don't need it.

This thread does remind me of the song "Swap Meet Louie".

I feel the same way about pockets. That being said, why are there so few women's pants with pockets, now? That drives me nuts!

--------------------
No one ever wants the super boob.
-Dr. Heisler, American Dad

Baby Alex!

Posts: 233 | From: Roanoke, VA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ThistleSoftware
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThistleSoftware     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lazerus the duck:
quote:
Not look like everyone else's purse?

I love that answer, I want to buy the popular designer purse so it doesn't look like all the other designer purses out there.
You will find if you don't just limit yourself to pretentious designers you will find a much wider choice of styles. [/QB]

Why are people so judgemental of the fashion choices of others? "Pretentious"? Louis Vuitton? Hardly.

--------------------
Officially Heartless

Posts: 3065 | From: The Montgomery County of the West Coast- Berkeley, CA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BeachLife
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 211 posted      Profile for BeachLife   Author's Homepage   E-mail BeachLife   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ThistleS:
quote:
quote:

You will find if you don't just limit yourself to pretentious designers you will find a much wider choice of styles.

Why are people so judgemental of the fashion choices of others? "Pretentious"? Louis Vuitton? Hardly. [/QB]
I think the comment was that people who carr Louis Vuitton just because it Louis Vuitton, can be pretentious.

Certainly carrying something around that obviously costs a lot of money when one is neither wealthy nor high income might qualify to some as pretentious.

--------------------
Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.
Jack Dragon, On Being a Dragon
Confessions of a Dragon's scribe
Diary of my Heart Surgery

Posts: 12094 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mistletoey Chloe

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistletoey Chloe     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I don't think being wealthy relieves one of the charge of pretentiousness, assuming such a charge is valid in the first place.

--------------------
~~Ai am in mai prrrrrraime!~~

Posts: 10111 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ThistleSoftware
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThistleSoftware     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BeachLife:
quote:
Originally posted by ThistleS:
quote:
quote:

Why are people so judgemental of the fashion choices of others? "Pretentious"? Louis Vuitton? Hardly.

I think the comment was that people who carr Louis Vuitton just because it Louis Vuitton, can be pretentious.

Certainly carrying something around that obviously costs a lot of money when one is neither wealthy nor high income might qualify to some as pretentious. [/QB]

I read it more as a judgement on the brand itself, since the original comment was about the relative uniqueness of LV bags. I should probably not have said anything but it seemed like a rather rude response to Nocturnal Goddess's explanation of why someone would want an LV bag.

--------------------
Officially Heartless

Posts: 3065 | From: The Montgomery County of the West Coast- Berkeley, CA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BeachLife
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 211 posted      Profile for BeachLife   Author's Homepage   E-mail BeachLife   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chloe:
I don't think being wealthy relieves one of the charge of pretentiousness, assuming such a charge is valid in the first place.

I don't entirely disagree, but when someone is just buying a bag they like and can afford it tends to seem far less pretentious.

I worked with another actor on my last show who carried a lot of LV, he also drove a Rolls Royce. I didn't consider either to be prentious since he was a multimillionaire and had to spend his money on something.

--------------------

Posts: 12094 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mistletoey Chloe

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistletoey Chloe     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Why did he have to spend his money on something?

--------------------

Posts: 10111 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BeachLife
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BeachLife   Author's Homepage   E-mail BeachLife   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It's a figure of speach.

--------------------

monkey
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkey   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I love purses but have never really carried one. I've pretty much always been a student, so I've always had a backpack or messenger bag to carry around, and carrying a purse along with that seems unecessary. My keys and driver's license can be tossed into my school bag.

Someday, I'll have a closet-full of cute (cheap) purses, and I'll carry whichever one looks best with my outfit. Except probably not, because I'll probably have a briefcase or file-type thing to carry around, and then I'll feel like a purse is still unecessary.

--------------------
http://sarahdwebber.wordpress.com/

Posts: 1490 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
NocturnalGoddess- naughty or nice?
Carol of the Dells

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NocturnalGoddess- naughty or nice?     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
...you know, and then some people are legitimatly interested in fashion, including it's designers and history, the impact it's had, etc. But I guess owning something from an iconic line is just silly and pretentious. Especially when it just happenes to be a limited-edition run from one of your favorite artists. [Roll Eyes]

I'm also kind of confused as to how people could possibly know my income level, and, therefore, decide whether I have enough money to carry something without being pretentious.

--------------------
"I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, EVIL stuff... and I want in."- Homer Simpson

Posts: 2161 | From: Delaware | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
RubyMoon
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RubyMoon   E-mail RubyMoon   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I've got a one of a kind, handmade, genuine leather, saddlebag type sholder bag I've been carrying for 25 years now, Payed $22 dollars for it. Quality doesn't come from a desiner name, and expensive doesn't equal unique.

Maybe your friend was confused by the fact that lots of designers have always had an unbranded line that are made in the same factories with the same materials as the branded ones, but cost less. That way they get income from people who have lost of money to spend on the branded ones, and also income from people who don't care about the name, they just want a nice, solid piece of merchandise.

Posts: 280 | From: Maryland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mistletoey Chloe

Icon 503 posted      Profile for Mistletoey Chloe     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
It's a figure of speach.

New one to me. What does it mean?

--------------------

Carol of the Dells

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NocturnalGoddess- naughty or nice?     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RubyMoon:
I've got a one of a kind, handmade, genuine leather, saddlebag type sholder bag I've been carrying for 25 years now, Payed $22 dollars for it. Quality doesn't come from a desiner name, and expensive doesn't equal unique.

Maybe your friend was confused by the fact that lots of designers have always had an unbranded line that are made in the same factories with the same materials as the branded ones, but cost less. That way they get income from people who have lost of money to spend on the branded ones, and also income from people who don't care about the name, they just want a nice, solid piece of merchandise.

No, there are designers that do special, lower-priced lines, for certain stores. Parallel, Nicole, Oscar, etc. are some examples. They are made of different materials and tend not to have the same quality and craftmansship. They don't hide that these are their lines. I believe this was brought up, but there is a big difference between "makes a lower priced line" and "makes 'knock-offs' of the higher-priced things". I think I also mentioned that she's not the only person I've heard this from (she's just been the loudest... thankfully, I don't speak to her anymore, for a list of reasons too long to get into).

You bag was handmade, of course it lasted. Similarly, designer items have as much care and attention to their production. Plus, there are many different grades of materials. Ostrich leather is going to cost a good deal more than cow leather, for example. Plus, you are paying an artist for their time and creativity. And there is a difference between unique (one of a kind) and "doesn't look like something you could just go pick-up at Target".

--------------------
"I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, EVIL stuff... and I want in."- Homer Simpson

Posts: 2161 | From: Delaware | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
RubyMoon
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RubyMoon   E-mail RubyMoon   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I did not say knock offs where the same as the unbranded legitimate copies, I said your friend might have been confused.

I will say that I do beleive that in some cases the materials used in designer bags are better quality than used in no names, but since I've worked in a garment factory, and know about peicework, I'm not going to believe the craftmanship is better. The get payed peicework, which is less than 10 cents per peiece depending on which seam and which garment -- sometimes as low as 2 cents per peice, and you must at least come up to minimum wage every day, and if you do more then you get to keep it. My mother consistantly made 6 to 7 dollars an hour so tell me how much attention to detail she had time for. (pride in workmanship is one thing, supporting yourself and two teenaged girls is something else entirely.)

Posts: 280 | From: Maryland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Carol of the Dells

I was saying that lower-priced lines are not "unbranded", nor are they "made of the same materials" as the actual designer lines, and I also said that because the designers who make the lower-priced lines are upfront about it, there's little room for confusion. I also think that I have the authority to say that the person I've known for 12 years is not confusing the two.

What garment factory did your mother work for? Were things hand-sewn, or done on machiene? Plus, are you adjusting your mother's pay for inflation? Basically, if she worked in a factory for generic clothing, using a sewing machiene, that doesn't really give us much insight.

And I'm confused... did you mork in a garment factory, or your mother, or do you mean you both did?

--------------------

BelleMorte
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BelleMorte   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I would love to own a real Louis. But I can't afford one. I currently carry a bright blue Mudd purse.

--------------------
"Cheating Hall Of Shame"-in honor of the dishonest.
Every driver, owner and crew chief has a place in our Hall, which won't be moving to Daytona Beach anytime soon. Lone exception? Kyle Petty, who hasn't won a race since 1754.

Posts: 545 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
First Amongst Daves
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for First Amongst Daves   Author's Homepage   E-mail First Amongst Daves   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
It's a figure of speach.

New one to me. What does it mean?
Its a way to mock the very wealthy and consumerism. So much money, have to do something with it, have to spend your money on something, couldn't possibly save it or do anything worthwhile.

--------------------
Dave's boards:

incandescent

Posts: 255 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Bettie Page Turner
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettie Page Turner   E-mail Bettie Page Turner   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
snip- Certainly carrying something around that obviously costs a lot of money when one is neither wealthy nor high income might qualify to some as pretentious.

It might, but it might also mean that someone has saved for one special, quality item, or it might mean that the person has a special interest and appreciation of that item. I am not wealthy or high income, but I do wear an Omega Constellation watch. Between DH and me, we have a couple of very nice entry-level upscale/antique watches. We appreciate the quality and workmanship. I hope it's not too pretentious of me to wear my watch while driving my 10 year old Saturn to the thrift shop. [Razz]

--------------------
You fail to consider, for such is the tyranny of fashion, that the swan is not a slim animal... -Jincy Kornhauser, Melinda Falling

Posts: 1762 | From: Charleston, West Virginia | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Carol of the Dells

quote:
Originally posted by Erica:
I would love to own a real Louis. But I can't afford one. I currently carry a bright blue Mudd purse.

A monogram canvas pochette accessoroies is about $265. It's definatly something you could save up for, rather than just randomly making a big splurge.

Mudd makes cute purses. My sister has a little sparkly denim one... it's adorable.

--------------------

Carol of the Dells

You can also go to places like bluefly.com or overstock.com to get discounted designer purses. They won't be very *now*, but if they fit your personal style, season doesn't matter, you know?

There's also bag borrow or steal (I totally forget the url) where you can basically rent purses like you do movies. And if you decide that you really, really like a bag, they'll sell it to you for a pretty reasonable price.

--------------------

RubyMoon
Deck the Malls

My mother worked at the garment factory for years 45. I worked their for a couple years and my sister still works there. Factory used sewing machines, and we made both generic clothing and name brand clothing and designer clothing. And no I am not adjusting for inflation -- since the minimum wage has not been raised at all since I worked there.
Yeah, the dress worn and purse carried by your favorite actess at the Oscar was hand sew, but the 2,000 copies sold retail were not.

Carol of the Dells

quote:
Originally posted by RubyMoon:
My mother worked at the garment factory for years 45. I worked their for a couple years and my sister still works there. Factory used sewing machines, and we made both generic clothing and name brand clothing and designer clothing. And no I am not adjusting for inflation -- since the minimum wage has not been raised at all since I worked there.
Yeah, the dress worn and purse carried by your favorite actess at the Oscar was hand sew, but the 2,000 copies sold retail were not.

You still didn't say what lables you worked for. The way one lable does something might not be the way another does something.

--------------------

BeachLife
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BeachLife   Author's Homepage   E-mail BeachLife   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm fairly certain that all Louis vuitton's are handmade entirely including the sewing.

--------------------

Carol of the Dells

quote:
I'm fairly certain that all Louis vuitton's are handmade entirely including the sewing.

You are exactly right. I believe it's described on their website. They take a lot of care to ensure that each bag is exact, right down to the stitching. They also do their own repairs.

--------------------

Carol of the Dells

Also, RubyMoon, you seem to be confusing craftssmanship (a separate feature) with attention to detail *in design* and talking about them as one in the same.

--------------------

Dogwater
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dogwater   E-mail Dogwater   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
You know, as far as 'designer' stuff goes, handmade items, rare items...we like them for the same reasons. They make us feel good to have them.

When we came into a position to do so (an ever fleeting position, it seems [Smile] )my wife fessed-up that she always wanted a Coach purse. She got the coolest baby blue one, and then this black one (that I think looks pretty plain, but whadda I know?). She also loves her little tan Chocokitty purse that cost $30 from what I recall.

Wifey feels nice carrying them around. I was happy that I could buy them for her. Nice things are nice. I'd never feel like I had to apologize for having them, nor make excuses for having them. Nor should anyone else.

--------------------
As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

Posts: 1679 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lindiglo
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lindiglo   Author's Homepage   E-mail Lindiglo   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I do NOT get the designer purse thing (frankly, the designer anything thing). What are they for? What do they do that regular purses don't?

I know what you mean. Everyone round the neighbourhood craps themselves over Vuitton and the other bags, and they buy the fake ones and some real ones by the barrel. Personally I hate the Louis Vuitton pattern, not so much the brown and gold, but the multicoloured on white or black looks pretty tacky. And common. What's the fun in a bag that everyone's seen?

All my purses are original. I have a few marilyn prints, an elvis, one shaped like a watering can, another like a kilt. They're fun, cheap, and cute, and they get me way more compliments than an LV bag would. As for durability--eh. When my bags break, they break. Obla di, obla da, time for a new purse! [Big Grin]
But hey, if you got a spare grand or three to drop on a purse, all the more power to ya.

-Lind"don't need no status symbol, got my strut [Cool] "iglo
p.s. of course, big hypocrite over here. I'll spend 25 bucks on mascara any day of the week. [Wink]

--------------------
A woman's dress should be like a barbed-wire fence: serving its purpose without obstructing the view.
-Sophia Loren

Posts: 1835 | From: Toronto | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Rhiandmoi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiandmoi   E-mail Rhiandmoi   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm with you Dogwater. I happen to like certain things that are expensive and it makes me feel good to buy them.

--------------------
I think that hyperbole is the single greatest factor contributing to the decline of society. - My friend Pat.

What is .02 worth?

Posts: 8745 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages