snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » SLC Central » SLC: A Best Buy Christmas » Happy News

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy News
Diesa
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 214 posted      Profile for Diesa   Author's Homepage   E-mail Diesa   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I was not sure where to put this so I put it here in Soapbox, I just wanted to let all my friends at Snopes in on my good Christmas News a new family member. born this morning at around 7:30 Tyler weighed in at 9lbs 7oz. Baby and Mother are doing fine, He was born to my cousin Jeremy and His wife Jennifer.
Posts: 21 | From: Leland, NC | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Minstrel gone caroling
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Minstrel gone caroling   Author's Homepage   E-mail Minstrel gone caroling   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Congratulations! Baby cousins are fun to spoil. [Smile]

(Just for future reference, threads like this should go in SLC. Soapbox is more for political and social issues.)

--------------------
Last year's goat was burned down by vandals dressed up as Santa Claus and the Gingerbread Man. They were never caught.
My blog. The Adventures of the Fish O'Thwacking.
Countdown: 177 days (or less!)

Posts: 4926 | From: NW Ohio | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lainie
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lainie   E-mail Lainie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Tyler's a big boy! Congratulations.

--------------------
How homophobic do you have to be to have penguin gaydar? - Lewis Black

Posts: 8322 | From: Columbus, OH | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
vfwchick
Deck the Malls with Boughs of Money

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vfwchick     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
AWWWWWW
Congrats from Ohio. Any pics yet???

--------------------
God bless our Troops!
If you can't stand behind our troops, please, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 380 | From: Ohio | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Diesa
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diesa   Author's Homepage   E-mail Diesa   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Minstrel Thank you for letting me know where it should go. vfwchick dont have pic yet but once I do I will let my snopes family know.
Posts: 21 | From: Leland, NC | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
happyholidaysfrog
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happyholidaysfrog   Author's Homepage   E-mail happyholidaysfrog   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Awww, congratulations! I have several little cousins that I include in my "neices and nephews" number. Have fun with the little guy.

--------------------
~All we see or seem is but a dream within a dream~
E.A.Poe

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
~James Dean~

Posts: 516 | From: Anderson, Indiana | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages