snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » SLC Central » SLC: A Best Buy Christmas » What Did/Could Make Your Holiday Perfect? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What Did/Could Make Your Holiday Perfect?
daisyslegs
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyslegs     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Christmas dinner at my Grandma's was always the best ever. A fantastic dinner, but no real presents, but what was important was having us all together. It was wonderful for me.

I wouldn't change that for anything.

I lost Grandma last February, but I intend to keep that tradition up.

And now, this year I am managing to do better than I ever thought I could manage to do about keeping that tradidtion!

I found my son that has been missing for the last 6 years (WAY long story) and we will ALL, all my children and I, along with the most wonderful man in the world, Mr. Legs [Big Grin] ), will be together for Christmas.

Just like my Grandmother loved and taught me to cherish. I'm so happy that I have been crying off and on for days!

What makes your holidays perfect?

--------------------
~tough as nails yet nice as pie~
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction - and sometimes a scar.
"and don't threaten anyone with your pants today!" - Frog_Feathers
daisys does Myspace

Posts: 3206 | From: Molalla, OR | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
happyholidaysfrog
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happyholidaysfrog   Author's Homepage   E-mail happyholidaysfrog   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The only thing that would make my holiday OK would be seeing my neice and nephews who have been kept away from me and my family through messy divorces and irresponsible fathers.

--------------------
~All we see or seem is but a dream within a dream~
E.A.Poe

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
~James Dean~

Posts: 516 | From: Anderson, Indiana | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ange84
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ange84   E-mail ange84   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
If my MIL to be was to leave and we could have our house to ourselves again. I am going back home so i guess what would make it perfect would be if i didn't have to do the two day drive.

--------------------
Love is a sudden revelation: a kiss is always a discovery

Posts: 902 | From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise   Author's Homepage   E-mail Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
This year, what would make it perfect would be a resolution to an ongoing game of miscommunication with a friend of mine whom I have grown quite fond of lately. We've been one of those unfortunate cases of opposite-sex friends who are quite close but romance is definitely not in the picture for the time being, but as we do - or at least did - get along so well, emotional boundaries are pushed now and then. If you read the "Letters you wish you could send" thread, you've probably seen me whine to myself about her.
Anyway, we've barely spoken to each other for about two weeks now due to a really silly miscommunication. On Saturday, I got the bright idea of writing everything down about how much I care for her, and I've decided to put it all down in a note to leave outside her door along with a yellow rose (yellow for friendship, you know) before she takes off for the holidays.
If that stabilizes things between us, my Christmas will indeed be perfect. If not, I'll at least be able to say I tried (something I haven't been able to say lately!)

ETA: If you're wondering, yes, my current sig-line is a reference to all this. [Wink]

--------------------
Another lifetime I'd have fallen in love with you
Swept away by my feelings, ashamed and confused
But just now it's enough to be walking with you
Let the mystery play as it will! -Lui Collins

Posts: 2669 | From: Jouy en Josas, France | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mickey is a Hanukkah Bush
O Come Let Us Adore Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mickey is a Hanukkah Bush   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Not knowing the majority of my Hanukkah presents. My mom showed me two of them, because I was searching for a good pattern for that baby blanket I'm going to make, and showed my that I'm getting a Stitch n' Bitch daily calendar (that has patterns every Friday!) and I picked out my monthly calendar. And I wouldn't be surprised if a stereo system and an entertainment unit were in the cards, too.

And having a Hanukkah present for my mom already. She's the one I DON'T have anything for.

--------------------
My mom, about my nervousness with Jeopardy!: "Don't worry about it. Just get drunk and you'll do fine."
Blog Just call me Mickey 2

Posts: 3295 | From: Radford, VA/Herndon, VA/Orlando, FL | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Spam & Cookies-mmm
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spam & Cookies-mmm   E-mail Spam & Cookies-mmm   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
A winning lottery ticket would be a good start to a perfect Christmas. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Did you see the Announcement?
There's a new snopes message board!

Posts: 7767 | From: Paradise Ceded | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jay Tea
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay Tea   E-mail Jay Tea   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll throw in the fact that the generous amount of paid leave I get each year enables me to go on holiday at this time of year with my friends - overtly dodging New Year, i'd do the same at Christmas if I could get away with it (the date has no meaning to me other than a public holiday) but I do have family commitments.

Not living in a particularly religious part of the world all I really see of the 'Christmas Spirit' are the commercial frenzies and the tired, cliched references that get churned out every year. I suppose in this respect a perfect Christmas for me would be spent in Antarctica [Wink]

--------------------
This is where I come up with something right? Something really clever...

Posts: 6552 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Loyhargil
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loyhargil     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The only thing that could make this Christmas "perfect" is if we can all enjoy a good Christmas being together, watching the kids, and reminiscing about Dad rather than feeling crushed by his absence. While Thanksgiving went fairly well that way for us kids (my stoic brother was particularly touching), poor Mom just sat in the living room and stared at the tv. Only one of the four (four and a half now?) Grandkids was there, though. Maybe with all four of 'em running around on Christmas, Mom will be far enough into "Grandma" mode to enjoy it a bit.

--------------------
Bender: Oh cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones, it bones for thee.

Posts: 1170 | From: Iowa | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
guruwan2b

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guruwan2b   Author's Homepage   E-mail guruwan2b   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
If my son-in-law could return from Iraq a few months early...

--------------------
Too much of this navel gazing and we'll disappear up our own arses.
Danvers Carew

Posts: 7465 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Pseudo_Croat
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pseudo_Croat   Author's Homepage   E-mail Pseudo_Croat   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
There's a Boat Parade that takes place in my metroplitan area in mid-December. I love to camp out, munch on sushi, Pringles and subs, and watch all the brightly-lit boats sail by.

As for what I'd like to see to make this year's holiday perfect, I would like to see my car finally working well again. Right now it's got problems with the brakes.

- Pseudo (Santa's reindeer never have that problem, do they?) Croat

--------------------
"At all events, people who deny the influence of smaller nations should remember that the Croats have the rest of us by the throats." - Norman Davies, Europe: A History

God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts.

Posts: 4578 | From: Sunrise, FL | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Canuckistan

Icon 99 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spam & Cookies-mmm:
A winning lottery ticket would be a good start to a perfect Christmas. [Big Grin]

Couple that with a buff guy named Raoul serving me drinks on a beach somewhere, and I'm set. [Big Grin]

--------------------
People need to stop appropriating Jesus as their reason for behaving badly. It's so irritating. (Avril)

Posts: 8429 | From: New York run by the Swiss (Toronto) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Spam & Cookies-mmm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spam & Cookies-mmm   E-mail Spam & Cookies-mmm   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
While we're in wishful thinking mode, I'd sure like to wake up as a size 8 on Christmas morning.

Thanks, Santa!

ETA - and don't forget the new wardrobe to go with the size!

--------------------
Did you see the Announcement?
There's a new snopes message board!

Posts: 7767 | From: Paradise Ceded | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lady Moon
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady Moon   E-mail Lady Moon   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
If we could stay HOME.

Lady "hates traveling -- or maybe just hates the family" Moon

--------------------
"We've got a fifth member of the band round here, and he's DEFINITELY out of tune!" -- Keith Moon

"If I had a thousand quid for every time I've introduced this song --- oh, I do!" -- John Entwistle

Posts: 584 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Trowa
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trowa   E-mail Trowa   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
An acceptance letter from McGill.

--------------------
“If you shut up truth and bury it under the ground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through it will blow up everything in its way.” -Emile Zola

Posts: 1046 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
vanilla

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanilla     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The in-laws to get a hotel room due to a huge snowstorm that snows us in!

An end to morning sickness - for all pregnant women everywhere!

--------------------
I swear, it was funnier in my head.
Yeah, I used to be pink. vanilla_pink.

Posts: 2493 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LeaflessMapleTree
The twelve shopping days 'til Christmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeaflessMapleTree   E-mail LeaflessMapleTree   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My holidays would be perfect if my girlfriend and I can accomplish everything on our "Winter Break to-do list":

-Go tobogganing
-Go clubbing
-Party on New Years Eve

--------------------
"For me, religion is like a rhinoceros: I don't have one, and I'd really prefer not to be trampled by yours. But it is impressive, and even beautiful, and, to be honest, the world would be slightly worse off if there weren't any."
-Silas Sparkhammer

Posts: 3239 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lydia Oh Lydia
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lydia Oh Lydia   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I usually quite enjoy Christmas time because of my family and the presents. Not really my presents, my niece's presents. I love playing with her new toys!

Things that would makes things better:

-Motivation to go to the gym.
-A new job offer.
-X realizing, admitting, and making steps to overcome an alcohol problem.

I'd really settle for the last thing on the list.

--------------------
"My name is the symbol for my identity and must not be lost." Motto of the Lucy Stone League.

Posts: 1815 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BeachLife
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BeachLife   Author's Homepage   E-mail BeachLife   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
If my parents would send a certain print, that already belongs to me, as my Christmas gift. Aside from that, everything going to be pretty darn awesome anyway.

--------------------
Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.
Jack Dragon, On Being a Dragon
Confessions of a Dragon's scribe
Diary of my Heart Surgery

Posts: 12094 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cervus

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cervus   E-mail Cervus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
What would make my holiday better:

If I didn't have to spend it with a bunch of geriatrics I barely know. And if my father would stop his attempts to make me feel guilty for not wanting to spend Christmas with old people. At our family's Thanksgiving, I was the only person under 60. It's excrutiatingly boring.

What would make my holiday even more better:

If my significant other felt that I was significant enough in his life to join him on his trip to the Virgin Islands. Apparently, I'm not *that* important of a friend or lover to him. Sigh.

--------------------
"There is no constitutional right to sleep with endangered reptiles." -- Carl Hiaasen
Won't somebody please think of the adults!

Posts: 8254 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Xia
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xia   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
This year? What would make my Christmas perfect would be if my vet finds out that my dog's enlarged spleen is just a minor infection or something, and not cancer. [Frown]

--------------------
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Posts: 2110 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
diehard
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diehard     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My perfect Christmas would be for my dad to be with us again he has been gone for 8 years now and our traditions continue on, but times just aren't the same. Our family will however carry on a very Merry Christmas in his honor.

--------------------
Daddy "You are my "Special Angel" 1942-1999"

Posts: 440 | From: Greensburg, Pennsylvania | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
VersesBatman

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VersesBatman     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
If I could spend one day with my family and not hear my mom lecture me on how I raise my kids.

If no one gets sick.

--------------------
It's like they took a bunch of movies, put them in a blender and turned it on really fast!-Mystery Science Theater 3000

Posts: 2603 | From: Magna, Utah | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
MissEltoe

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissEltoe     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Christmases used to start on Xmas eve, with my uncle Greg (now deceased) and the rest of the guy cousins and their friends all going from house to house (usually family and some friends) singing carols, usually getting more "spirited" (if you know what I mean [Wink] ) along the way.
They don't do that anymore, but still on Xmas day, we all go from house to house opening gifts and picking up more people on the way. Usually it goes: me, my mom and nana get dressed and go to my sister's house. We open gifts and pick up her and my nephew. Then we go to my cousin's house, we open more gifts, and pick up her and her kids, then we go to my aunt's house and open gifts again! Then we usually come back to my house and open more gifts (sometimes we stop at other houses in between, but the ones I mentioned are crucial [Smile] ).

That's the best way to spend our holiday, and I hope the tradition continues!!

The only thing that could make this Christmas or New Year's perfect would be me getting my year-long wish of getting back with my ex. I seriously doubt it will happen, but Santa always manages to bring me the best gifts, year after year.....

--------------------
Licorice of the Lord! This is classy stuff...Should I be wearing a tie? Or, at least, pants?
~I'mNotDedalus

Posts: 975 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
tommi
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tommi   E-mail tommi   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Not having to work Christmas Eve *or* Christmas Day would be nice. I do have Christmas Day off but all that happens then is DH's extended family's potluck get-together, which I can do without. Both immediate families do their celebrations on Christmas Eve. I think this is the third year in a row I've had to work Christmas Eve. I shouldn't complain too much though, since some of my coworkers have to work both days.

Not having to agonize over DH's presents would also be nice...two weeks til Christmas and I still have no idea what to get him. He's incredibly picky. Doesn't want clothes from me ("Clothes are a from-mom type of gift"), isn't really into DVDs or CDs, already has every gadget you can imagine...He mentioned some computer stuff, but either he'd have to pick that out himself or I'd have to ask him such detailed questions it would ruin any surprise. Knowing that he's spending a couple hundred on me just increases the pressure.

Posts: 628 | From: Michigan | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
evilrabbit
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evilrabbit   E-mail evilrabbit   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My Christmas would be greatly improved if I could be in three places at once. Or, at least find a way to travel quickly, for free.

Barring that, I'll take one of these:
quote:
originally posted by Canuckistanquote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Spam & Cookies-mmm:
A winning lottery ticket would be a good start to a perfect Christmas.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Couple that with a buff guy named Raoul serving me drinks on a beach somewhere, and I'm set.

--------------------
"My sandwich choice is uncertain, until I actually order. It's like Schrodinger's Sandwich."
"Is plutonium involved in this sandwich in any way?"
"Maybe."

Posts: 496 | From: Whitby, ON, Canada | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
GiftHunter
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiftHunter     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Canuckistan:
Couple that with a buff guy named Raoul serving me drinks on a beach somewhere, and I'm set. [Big Grin]

A buff guy named Raoul on the beach, eh? I'd settle for a geeky guy named Will at a local coffee shop. *sighs*

--------------------
There are two constants in life: there is no god but God and this too shall pass. Everything else, including death and taxes, is negotiable.

Posts: 108 | From: Peterborough, Ontario | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Esprise Me

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Esprise Me     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My Christmas would be perfect if I could get through the rest of the season without hearing another insipid pop song about the love of the season, or a dance-jazz-bubblegum remix of a classic Christmas carol. I just spent three hours shopping for gifts and had to decompress by blowing my eardrums out with some early Metallica.

ETA: Oh, and send Raul my way with a Mai Tai when you're done with him.

--------------------
"If God wrote it, the grammar must be infallible. Perhaps it is we who are mistaken." -MapleLeaf

Posts: 977 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Radical Dory
God Rest Ye Merry Retail Clerks

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Radical Dory   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My father's health has been rough this year, and we've spent more time in the hospital than I care to think about. Therefore, I will spend this Christmas being especially grateful that he is in good health again.

He, however, will be at work and/or asleep. It's the thought that counts, right? [Big Grin]

--------------------
"But about the reindeer...what kind of a nose shines? How did he get it? Maybe it's not a reindeer after all. It could be something else."

Posts: 2216 | From: Winston-Salem, NC | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
UrbanReindeer
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UrbanReindeer     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My husband stood in line at the crack of dawn for the FIFTH time yesterday. He finally came home with our Wii - the only present we were buying this year.

My car needs $1100 worth of various repairs, and we actually have the money.

THe only thing that could make Christmas totally perfect is if my husband's cousin hadn't passed away 2 years ago. DH misses him so much this time of year.

--------------------
"He feeds the sparrows of the field, but He doesn't sit there and cram worms into their mouths." -- Mouse

Posts: 396 | From: Pasadena, CA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ange84

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ange84   E-mail ange84   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Mines changed to if my fiance can get the week off from his brand new job so that we can go back home for Christmas. He doesn't get that i am not driving 14 hours by myself, paying over $1000 in airfares or leaving him behind at Christmas, so if he has to work that week, we'll be having an orphans Christmas here, which will mean he spends all day on Wow while i hide in a cupboard crying causei'm missing a huge roast dinner with plum pudding.

--------------------
Love is a sudden revelation: a kiss is always a discovery

Posts: 902 | From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TwoGuyswithaHat
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwoGuyswithaHat   E-mail TwoGuyswithaHat   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
This holiday would be perfect if I could get the research for the article I'm working on done. But since that is nigh, impossible. I want a time machine.

--------------------
In politics, absurdity is not a handicap - Napoleon Bonaparte

Posts: 1801 | From: The Forest City, Ontario | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
glisp42
I'm Dreaming Of A White iPod

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glisp42   Author's Homepage   E-mail glisp42   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Merry Christmas TwoGuys

--------------------
What does "Bookachow", "YOMANK" and other lingo mean?

And we'll collect the moments one by one I guess that's how the future's done. -Feist

Posts: 1641 | From: Kansas | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
guruwan2b

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guruwan2b   Author's Homepage   E-mail guruwan2b   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Send Raoul my way with a Bud Light.... Have him wear a pirate's costume, 'kay???

--------------------
Too much of this navel gazing and we'll disappear up our own arses.
Danvers Carew

Posts: 7465 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TwoGuyswithaHat
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwoGuyswithaHat   E-mail TwoGuyswithaHat   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by glisp42:
Merry Christmas TwoGuys

Fantastic! I think I'd have a bit of trouble hiding a phone box around here. Though I'm sure I can convince people that it's keeping with the city's apping of all things London.

--------------------
In politics, absurdity is not a handicap - Napoleon Bonaparte

Posts: 1801 | From: The Forest City, Ontario | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
bthyb
WiFi Christmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bthyb   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm wishing for a no drama, no stress birthday (Dec 25). I'm inviting people over for that afternoon/evening and my parents will be in town, and I hope the party turns out to be fun. And I hope people don't say they're coming and then not mention anything about it - I don't mind if people can't come, but don't stand me up - at least apologize later.

--------------------
If you say you love ice cream, you better be dreaming of an orgy with Ben, Jerry, and one fine-ass chunky monkey.

-- My sister and poet extraordinaire, Joanna Hoffman

Posts: 1475 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Codeô is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages