snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » SLC Central » SLC: A Best Buy Christmas » Final Exams: Lament Here (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Final Exams: Lament Here
Mickey is a Hanukkah Bush
O Come Let Us Adore Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mickey is a Hanukkah Bush   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It's not a tradition here, but I love the idea.

--------------------
My mom, about my nervousness with Jeopardy!: "Don't worry about it. Just get drunk and you'll do fine."
Blog Just call me Mickey 2

Posts: 3295 | From: Radford, VA/Herndon, VA/Orlando, FL | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mickey Blue
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mickey Blue     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Pop one balloon boys and girls, Paramedic Final #1 (Written) is done and I think I did pretty well on it (I may have "over thought" some of the cardiac rhythms).

Next Monday, practical/oral final, but for now a bit of relaxation (and of course lots of end-of-course paperwork to finish) and going to firefighter academy graduation.

Hope everybody else's exams are going well.

--------------------
"All people are responsible for the good that they didn't do"

Posts: 4774 | From: Virginia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Avril
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 203 posted      Profile for Avril     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brad from Georgia:
From the other side of the desk:

Right now my comp and lit students--3 classes, 80 students in all--are writing their final essays.

This afternoon I give my Film and Culture final.

Thursday I give my World Lit final.

Friday I collapse.

The joys of grad school include being able to do this stuff from both sides of the desk, in a way. So here goes:

On Friday, I took my Baptist Heritage final whilst the students in Church History I prepared a nice stack of tests for me to grade (I am halfway through).

This weekend I stayed up quite late grading the Hermeneutics final papers.

Today I spent more time on the Church History I exams.

Tomorrow I have my German final, followed by doing a take-home French final (translation only). After this I will attempt to finish grading the last group of Xenaphon translations for the Greek 3 class.

The Greek 3 class takes its final on Wednesday, which I will grade.

And then, joy of joys, I will need to write a draft of my thesis so that it can be ready for my supervisor and "reader" by January 18.

But it's a thrill, sort of, in a way which makes me realize I chose the right profession, at least.

Avril

--------------------
There is no failure unless one stops. --Ray Bradbury

Posts: 2115 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Izzy Quigley
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 212 posted      Profile for Izzy Quigley   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Tomorrow: Semantics & Pragmatics, followed by Old English. Both professors were pretty vague about what's going to be on the final, which doesn't make things any easier.

Wednesday: Reading Day.

Thursday: Aesthetics of Food. It shouldn't be too bad, but I'm worried because the prof is a hard grader and I'm already doing lousy in that class.

Friday: German.

Friday night: Going home, having an adult beverage, and going to bed early.

--------------------
A Viennese fellow is walking along the Karntner Strasse and notices a banana peel lying in his path. "Alas," he sighs, "now I must slip and fall down!"

Posts: 506 | From: Missouri | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Casey, making hot chocolate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Casey, making hot chocolate   Author's Homepage   E-mail Casey, making hot chocolate   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Kill another semester! [Big Grin]

Block 1, 11 credits, B.
Statistics, 3 credits, A or B (A possible)
Physiology, 3 credits, A or B (A possible, 50:50)

Not bad! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"To be or not to be! That is the question! Now, will you answer, dare, double dare, or take the Physical Challenge?" --Mark Summers as Hamlet
Countdown: 177 days and counting... or less. My blog. 14 keyboards owed.

Posts: 5584 | From: Ohio | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
SirKnight-Protector of Lady Visa
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirKnight-Protector of Lady Visa   Author's Homepage   E-mail SirKnight-Protector of Lady Visa   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have the following schedule for this week:

Monday-Personal Health 8-10 am (FINISHED AND DONE)

Tuesday-Astronomy 104 3:45-5:45 pm (EASY)

Wednesday and Thursday-Nothing

Friday-Western Civ to 1648 10:30am-12:30pm
Art Appreciation 1pm-3pm

--------------------
You have the Right to Remain Silent. Anything you say CAN and WILL be twisted around, taken out of Context and used against you.

All we need is love and beer. Old school metal and some holiday cheer to be happy.

Posts: 711 | From: Bowling Green, KY/ WKU | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
CSGirl
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CSGirl   E-mail CSGirl   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Yay! Two down, one presenstation, one take home test, and the EVIL CALC 3 TEST OF DEATH left. Sigh. I think it's time for a nap. I hate 8 am exams.

ETA:
Hmm, slight hijak, if I may:
I put this in the old thread that's archived here , but there's a UL about using chapstick, that's supposed to somehow trick scantron machines into marking all the answers right- I saw a girl sitting near me putting chapstick on the scantron. Show I tell the prof? I could email him anonymously, and just tell him to check all the scantrons closely- good idea? Or don't bother?

--------------------
My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
Dr. Wilson: Beauty often seduces us on the road to truth.
Dr. Gregory House: And triteness kicks us in the nads.
-House MD

Posts: 114 | From: Glastonbury, CT / Houghton, NY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Casey, making hot chocolate   Author's Homepage   E-mail Casey, making hot chocolate   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hmmm...

On the one hand, a student suddenly pulling an A+ when they normally didn't should be enough to raise a major red flag in the prof's head. That is assuming, of course, that it worked. It didn't.

On the other hand, is there an Honor Code at your school? MUO has one, and I am honor-bound to report cheating in any form.

--------------------
"To be or not to be! That is the question! Now, will you answer, dare, double dare, or take the Physical Challenge?" --Mark Summers as Hamlet

Posts: 5584 | From: Ohio | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Minstrel gone caroling

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Minstrel gone caroling   Author's Homepage   E-mail Minstrel gone caroling   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Final... done.
Research paper... returned.
And I have a cold.
May I collapse now?

*sleep*

--------------------
Last year's goat was burned down by vandals dressed up as Santa Claus and the Gingerbread Man. They were never caught.
My blog. The Adventures of the Fish O'Thwacking.
Countdown: 177 days (or less!)

Posts: 4926 | From: NW Ohio | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mosherette
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mosherette     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have got to ask what "blow-off" means in this context...

--------------------
Silence should never under any circumstances be construed as agreement. A lot of the time, it's simply a reflection that someone just said something so stupid that no response could possibly do it justice. - Ramblin' Dave

Posts: 8528 | From: Nottingham, England | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Mosherette:
I have got to ask what "blow-off" means in this context...

A pathetically easy class, easy enough that it can be sacrificed to make time to study for other classes. I always called those green tags, after the triage classifications.

--------------------

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mickey is a Hanukkah Bush   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
So I have videos due for ASL, and I can't get my video camera to work. I think this semester's finals week is just turning into a big clusterNFBSK to make the world laugh at me. And to get me to fail my classes.

--------------------
My mom, about my nervousness with Jeopardy!: "Don't worry about it. Just get drunk and you'll do fine."

Posts: 3295 | From: Radford, VA/Herndon, VA/Orlando, FL | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Wild Card
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wild Card     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have already done my Speech and Human Development finals, now I just have Biology and Literature for tommorow, and Political Science on Friday.

I should be studying right now, but... meh.

--------------------
"It's a perfect system...unless it screws up." -Biology Professor

Posts: 495 | From: Orange County, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
NinthSign

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NinthSign   E-mail NinthSign   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have five left!!! I write them all in one sitting though, so by Friday I'll be at home, sleeping and for once not doing anything at all! I can not wait. [Big Grin]
Posts: 149 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
mystic burrito

Icon 81 posted      Profile for mystic burrito     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
^ me by the end of this week.

I'm almost done.

Monday: 2:45-4:45 Math
I am horrible at math, but this was the dumbest class I have taken.

Tuesday: 2:45-4:45 Modern World History from 1789.
The class wasn't too hard the, test was could have been better. My Prof did give us a study guide *woohoo* by it didn't really help for the first part. The guide had 48 different people, places, events or ideas we had to know for IDs, on the test he picked 8 of them and we wrote on 5. The other parts were matching and then 3 full length essays.

Wednesday: 8:00-10:00 History for the Constitution and Nation, Honors.
This was the hardest class I have taken. The material wasn't that hard there just all so much of it. I could never keep the different cases straight with all the details she wanted. Also there were only four grades in the class and if you NFBSKed one up, like I did, it's imposable to get an A in there. I had two hours to write two essays on questions we had no clue about coming in. I think I did ok. *crosses fingers*

Thursday: 2:45-4:45 Genetics, Honors
I have not taken a Bio class since I was in Jr. High so I was really scared about this class, but it really wasn't that hard. I will look over my notes, but I don't think this is going to be too bad.

Thursday night: Drinking with the ladies and gents of the Greek institution I'm in.

Friday: sleeping in, then going home.

mystic *and the stress only made me sick once this year* burrito

Posts: 135 | From: Illinois | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cervus
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cervus   E-mail Cervus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My last exam is Friday at 7:30 AM. Now, the material's pretty basic - if I don't know it by now, I shouldn't be awarded a diploma - but the thought of having to get up at 6:00 AM to take a 7:30 exam is not fun.

My boyfriend is also graduating that day (from a different but nearby college).

--------------------
"There is no constitutional right to sleep with endangered reptiles." -- Carl Hiaasen
Won't somebody please think of the adults!

Posts: 8254 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Rixel
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rixel   E-mail Rixel   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Good luck everyone as well.

On the one hand, you may all hate me because I only have one tomorrow (Thursday 9 AM - 12 PM), but to make up for that, my current overall mark is somewhere between 30 and 40% right now. If I get a 60% on the final (which would be somewhat close to a miracle, given that I haven't passed a test yet in this class regardless of the amount of studying I do), I'll pass - just barely.

It's slightly annoying me right now, seeing as it means I'll have to pass one more class to graduate next semester.. bleh! Oh well!

Good Luck to everyone again!

--------------------
When p.c. actions become so inane they're absurd, my opinions won't be far behind.

Posts: 102 | From: Regina, SK, Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
NeeCD
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NeeCD   E-mail NeeCD       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I finished my last final tonight. Unfortunately, since I was trying to finish all my extra credit this week, I didn't study as much as I should have. So, because of the extra credit, I brought my grade back up to 100% (assuming I get a perfect score on the ec work) but I don't have a very good feeling about the test, itself. Oh well, I'm trying to use noftessa's method: until I see my final grade, I aced that sucker. [Wink]

I'm just so very very happy that I can come home from work and just relax for the next few weeks, instead of doing homework.

I'm sending my left-over vibes out to all of you who still have finals. {{test-taking vibes}}

--------------------
I wondered why the Frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
What does "Bookachow", "YOMANK!" and other lingo mean?

Posts: 1720 | From: Stafford Hamlet, OR | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
mrs.hi-c clown fishies
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrs.hi-c clown fishies     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I took my Accounting 2 exam tonight. I'm hoping and praying to whatever's out there that I scored at least a 55 on it--the minimum I need to pass the class.

--------------------
This song has no title...just words and a tune.

Instant Hi-C--Just add water...

Posts: 1620 | From: Michigan | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Strawberries 'n Sugar
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Strawberries 'n Sugar   E-mail Strawberries 'n Sugar   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I, fortunately, really only have one final left, but I do have a paper due next Monday that basically counts as my English final.

I already had my final speech and another huge English paper due last week (both on Wednesday and both 25% of my grade. Fun.) My final in Sign Language was today, and all I have left is my Psychology final...next Friday. Bah. I suppose I will be in town until the Sunday afterwards anyway, but one final on FRIDAY?! That's just mean. And it will be hard because it is cumulative and my teacher just happens to be a horrible test-writer (ambiguous questions, incredibly similar multiple choice answers, answers that are wrong even if they are correct in the book because it isn't the way *she* would have answered... basically ridiculous).

Strawberries "weak vibes vibrating" 'n Sugar

--------------------
I made it!
-Me

Posts: 298 | From: Eau Claire, WI; formerly Bloomington, MN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ChildofMusic
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChildofMusic   E-mail ChildofMusic   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm finished with all of my finals!! *happy dance*

Overall, I kicked butt. I screwed up on one or two of my more minor finals, but the classes I was really worried about I did awesome (at least until I find out my final grades!).

Now, three weeks of 40 hour work weeks and preparing for next semester--My first as a Residant Assistant and my first semester living on campus. Ahhh!

--------------------
- ChildofMusic

"Music is one of the fairest and most glorious gifts of God." -Martin Luther

Posts: 231 | From: Somewhere up in Pennsylvania | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

One more final left.

I'm really scared about my classes. I'm pretty much sitting on the edge of the minimum GPA requirement for my degree program, and if I slip below it by even .001 (I don't know if most schools are that specific, but mine sure is!), I'm out of the program. So I have been flipping out all week.

*sighs* One more final. 8 am tomorrow. Then back here to pack (I've been studying so much I haven't even PACKED yet!) and to prepare Spike for the long journey home. No all-nighters for me. I'm driving 4 hours pretty much straight after class.

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Mickey is a Hanukkah Bush:
One more final left.

I'm really scared about my classes. I'm pretty much sitting on the edge of the minimum GPA requirement for my degree program, and if I slip below it by even .001 (I don't know if most schools are that specific, but mine sure is!), I'm out of the program. So I have been flipping out all week.

The Honors Program at UT is that specific. 3.000 after Freshman, 3.100 after Soph, 3.200 after Junior, and 3.300 to graduate.

--------------------

Casey, it's the difference between a 2.500 and a 2.499, right? My program requires a 2.5 average.

And I just got my science exam back...and I'd rather not discuss it.

So now I'm going to try to study for my last final (through tears) and do well on that one. Maybe it'll be my saving grace for my GPA. I hope...

--------------------

You got it. No rounding. Good luck.

--------------------

DarkDan
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkDan   Author's Homepage   E-mail DarkDan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Finite Math: Today, 10:05am... It was easy, she let us use a notecard and she also added ten extra points.
Abnormal Psych: Tomorrow, 8:00am... Ugh, so early. I think we can use our notebook, and even if we didn't, it's gonna be easy.
Environmental Science: Monday, 12:10pm... So much memorization, but he gave us answers to like 25% of the hardest part of the test: the open-ended questions.
Music: Tuesday, 6:35pm... We can use our notebooks... So easy.
American Transitions: None! Handed in a six page paper December 8th, the last day of class.

--------------------
Missing snopesters | snopesters Facebook group | SLC Birthdays | What does "Bookachow", "YOMANK!" and other lingo mean?
"Gonna free fall out into nothing, gonna leave this world for a while" --Tom Petty

Posts: 3698 | From: Philadelphia, PA or >Tinton Falls, NJ< | Registered: Oct 1492  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Avril

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Avril     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm still in the midst of grading. This year I've caught so many plagiarizers--and not even good or smooth plagiaraizers--that I am losing heart. I wonder, first, how stupid the students must think I am. I wonder, second, why they bothered coming to seminary. I wonder, third, what really happens to them after I report it. Finally, I wonder how plagiarizers feel if they get away with it--do they really feel good? Can they?

Avril

--------------------

Posts: 2115 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ds_40
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ds_40   E-mail ds_40   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My finals aren't too bad (despite the amount of complaining I'll do)

Friday @ 10 FINISHED Video presentation, most of the class was doing so horribly that they didn't even bother to show up. I think my presentation was among the best, and I know my midterm score was the highest (by a significant number of points), I still don't know my final score though. And this is the only class I'm not worried about passing.

Tuesday @ 10 Scenic Construction, I'm sure I'll do decent his tests are always easy. If I actually understood his grading method better I'd be more confident about my passing.

Wednesday @ 8:30 Principles of Science 2, well I failed the first two exams just barley. And I don't know my lab grade, although I got 10/10 in attendance [Smile] I think I'll probably pass the class though. Just need to do a bit of studying.

Wednesday @ 1 Lighting Presentation, no final in this class. I think I managed to finish the project today, although since he's never actually explains what he wants (and his marking is usually unfair) I'm not entirley sure. I'm just hoping for the best here.

Wednesday @ 6 Electricity final, I hardly know what I'm doing here. I just barley passed the midterm. I think I did good on the projects, so I shouldn't have too much trouble passing the class as long as I don't get 0 on the final. He also didn't give us any type of review or any clues of what will be on the final.

And then my semester should be over Wednesday at 6:50 PM, but no. My other class decided that we need to come in the next day and give a group presentation...I don't really mind, but I was counting down to Wednesday the 20th @ 6:50 PM for so long now (and there's only 349,180 seconds left right now!)

--------------------

Posts: 26 | From: New York, NY | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cervus

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cervus   E-mail Cervus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It was such a beautiful day today, I felt guilty for going outside and enjoying it...I felt like I should be inside studying or doing homework. Then I remembered - I'M DONE!!!!!!!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
"There is no constitutional right to sleep with endangered reptiles." -- Carl Hiaasen

Posts: 8254 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Avril

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Avril     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
GAH! I found another one!

That is all...

Avril

--------------------

Brad from Georgia

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brad from Georgia   Author's Homepage   E-mail Brad from Georgia   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I get so angry at plagiarism that I don't even want to speak to the students involved until I've had time to cool off. One of the students I caught this time sent me a brazen email: "I only downloaded that paper for reference and I made a mistake because I really wrote an original paper that I'll bring in some time next week...."

I emailed him back: "Sorry, you've been caught. The paper had your title page on it, with your name and the title that the paper had on the Internet; your name was on every page; and you were responsible for proofreading it before turning it in."

Not a single one of the students I caught came in for the research paper conference, though I put in extra office hours just so everyone would have a chance for a consultation. I'm usually a pushover,* but not in cases like this.

----
*Last spring one of my students told me that her grandmother in Florida had had a stroke and she might have to go down with her family if it was bad. A week later, she said her grandmother wasn't going to make it. She'd have to be gone for a full week. She asked me to email her the assignments, and that Friday I did--and then I remembered that the Monday she was due back from Florida, we had a guest speaker on campus and students could get extra credit by attending, but the speaker was scheduled an hour before my class. I wasn't sure whether her family had left for Florida yet.

So I called to leave a message on her answering machine to advise her she could pick up an extra point on her average by going to the speaker's presentation.

Her mom answered and I gave her the message, and then I said, "I'm sorry for your loss."

Her mom said, "What loss?"

"I understand that Mary's grandmother died."

"What? WHAT? Mom, are you dead?"

From off-mike I heard an old lady say, "Hell, no."

Mary was not gone for a week. She confessed to me that she and her boyfriend had this great Florida trip all planned out, and I had ruined it by alerting her mom to the fact that something was going on....

Brad "and she would have got away with it, too, if not for those kids and that fool dog" from Georgia

--------------------
"No hard feelin's and HOPpy New Year!"--Walt Kelly
Hear what you're missing: ARTC podcasts! http://artcpodcast.org/

Posts: 7581 | From: Gainesville, Georgia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cervus

Brad's post reminded me of the many times various teachers have warned us not to "lose more than one grandparent" during the semester, especially during finals week. I think they've had too many students fake deaths in the family and use it as an excuse to turn in assignments late.

Last year my grandfather died a few days before Thanksgiving. I was so afraid my teachers wouldn't believe the "dead grandparent" excuse right before a holiday weekend. I asked to turn in my assignments early instead of late, though, so I guess they believed me.

--------------------

Mosherette
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mosherette     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks Casey.

--------------------
Silence should never under any circumstances be construed as agreement. A lot of the time, it's simply a reflection that someone just said something so stupid that no response could possibly do it justice. - Ramblin' Dave

Posts: 8528 | From: Nottingham, England | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

RE Brad's post-

Last spring semester, my grandmother was put in hospice care the Monday of finals week. I simply said to my professors "My grandmother was put in hospice on Monday [or "this morning", as the case may have been]. May I keep my phone on and on vibrate during the exam?"

I suppose it was a bit more unusual to just ask to have my phone on vibrate and permission to walk out of the room to answer it, than to just say "my grandmother died."

Professor input?

--------------------

The Ota Faction
Happy Holly Days

Icon 201 posted      Profile for The Ota Faction   Author's Homepage   E-mail The Ota Faction   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
French 101 done! I swear, I must be the only person on Earth who tries to remember French conjugations, but end up with Spanish conjugations; I haven't taken Spanish in 14 years, and I have to have it stuck in my head now?! [Confused]

--------------------
"Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you what you are." - Anthelme Brillat-Savarin
"That lonely recluse who lives down the road is crying out. So is that pregnant teenager. And the prostitute. And the drunkard."
Join the Free State Project - I did!

Posts: 1516 | From: *sigh* Elmira, NY | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages