snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » SLC Central » SLC: A Best Buy Christmas » I'm on ur forumz, posting da pics (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: I'm on ur forumz, posting da pics
jessboo
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jessboo     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
 -

--------------------
Join me on Lost - www.lost.eu/edcf

Do you have any wine? All of this would go a lot smoother in an altered state of reality.

Posts: 779 | From: Southampton, England | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Menolly
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Menolly   E-mail Menolly   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Wow, this thread is priceless! Dan, YOMANK for the doublemint pic.

Laughter. Yep, that's just what I needed. [Smile]

--------------------
Let's just pretend we're normal for a minute ~ New favorite T-shirt quote

Posts: 1193 | From: Ohio | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ana Ng
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ana Ng   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I just saw an icon of the Grinch that said, "I'm in ur house steelin ur Xmas." [lol]

--------------------
My great grandfather planted that tree!

Posts: 4862 | From: Brooklyn | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
I'm Dreaming of a White Canvas
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for I'm Dreaming of a White Canvas     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The late and much-beloved Fuzzy, doin' his favorite thing...

-

--------------------
"You hold the Prince so I can duct tape his bottom to keep the bugs out." - My Mom

Posts: 193 | From: The Fabulous Finger Lakes, New York | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DarkDan
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkDan   Author's Homepage   E-mail DarkDan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Missing snopesters | snopesters Facebook group | SLC Birthdays | What does "Bookachow", "YOMANK!" and other lingo mean?
"Gonna free fall out into nothing, gonna leave this world for a while" --Tom Petty

Posts: 3698 | From: Philadelphia, PA or >Tinton Falls, NJ< | Registered: Oct 1492  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
stm69
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stm69   E-mail stm69   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
 -

--------------------
I don't have a problem with anger...I have a problem with idiots.

Posts: 6 | From: Brisbane, Australia | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
FrogFeathers
Grandma Got Run Over By a Gift Card

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FrogFeathers   Author's Homepage   E-mail FrogFeathers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
*gasp* Sam!! ^ ^ He ^ ^ was such a great cat!

This is the same cat- taken on my holiday in July 2005.

-

--------------------
"Is it ME? Am I a MAGNET for these idiots?"~Pearl Forrester MST3K
Die-Hard Engineers, Big Red One my Dad's website
"Must be a 'snopes' thing..." ~my entire family when I try to explain something.

Posts: 4524 | From: South of Madison, Wisconsin | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Eve MG
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eve MG   Author's Homepage   E-mail Eve MG   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Aww, these pictures make me miss my kitties and bunny. This was our Sniffles:

-

--------------------
I love dairy! Does that mean I can't be a vegan?

Posts: 1569 | From: Upstate NY | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
UrbanReindeer
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UrbanReindeer     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The "disturbance in the force" picture reminded me that my brother had posted this old photo of our cat Gizmo.

-

Ommmmmm.....

--------------------
"He feeds the sparrows of the field, but He doesn't sit there and cram worms into their mouths." -- Mouse

Posts: 396 | From: Pasadena, CA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
kit_n_caboodle
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kit_n_caboodle   E-mail kit_n_caboodle   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
 -

--------------------
Peter: Brian, there's a message in my Alpha Bits. It says "OOOOOO".
Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.

Posts: 53 | From: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
First of Two
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for First of Two   Author's Homepage   E-mail First of Two   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
 -

--------------------
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for western civilization as it commits suicide." - Jerry Pournelle

Posts: 14567 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
RangerDog
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RangerDog   E-mail RangerDog   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
 -

--------------------
Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish

Posts: 2036 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jonny T
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonny T   Author's Homepage   E-mail Jonny T   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
 -

--------------------
Hello, I love you - won't you tell me your name?
Hello! I'm good for nothing - will you love me just the same?

Greetings from the dark side...

Posts: 2731 | From: York/Reading, England | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
UrbanReindeer
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UrbanReindeer     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh dear gods Jonny T ... you owe me a gallon of brain bleach.

--------------------
"He feeds the sparrows of the field, but He doesn't sit there and cram worms into their mouths." -- Mouse

Posts: 396 | From: Pasadena, CA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mistletoey Chloe
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistletoey Chloe     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I would need brain bleach too, but luckily I am far too well brought up to know what that means.

--------------------
~~Ai am in mai prrrrrraime!~~

Posts: 10111 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Starla
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Starla     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I told Starlet it said "I like frosting."

I have no idea what it really means and I don't believe I want to know.

-Star"I likes my bubble"la

--------------------
This used to be the life, but I don't need another one.
MyBandwagon

Posts: 3254 | From: small town Texas | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Errata
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Errata   E-mail Errata   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The poor kitty was actually enjoying some sour cream. Its apparently a popular kitty dessert because its low in lactose.
Posts: 2018 | From: Santa Barbara, California | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
FrogFeathers
Grandma Got Run Over By a Gift Card

Icon 212 posted      Profile for FrogFeathers   Author's Homepage   E-mail FrogFeathers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Switching to dogs for a moment, in an attempt to... uh... yeah. You got room in that bubble, Starla?

So, heerz da dawgz... captions chosen by the kids.

-

And... the other...

-

--------------------
"Is it ME? Am I a MAGNET for these idiots?"~Pearl Forrester MST3K
Die-Hard Engineers, Big Red One my Dad's website
"Must be a 'snopes' thing..." ~my entire family when I try to explain something.

Posts: 4524 | From: South of Madison, Wisconsin | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Noemi

Icon 503 posted      Profile for Noemi   E-mail Noemi   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Errata:
The poor kitty was actually enjoying some sour cream. Its apparently a popular kitty dessert because its low in lactose.

Interesting. I wonder if that holds true for the sour cream you can get in the US or if it's just a feature of Tejföl which has a texture more like plain yogurt.

Noemi

--------------------
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
My blog, no guarantees about witty or intelligent content. My current projects.
Coveted Beads <---- our eBay store, new items being added somewhat regularly

Posts: 8418 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
frogpond
Jingle Sales

Icon 08 posted      Profile for frogpond   E-mail frogpond   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Noemi:
quote:
Originally posted by Errata:

Interesting. I wonder if that holds true for the sour cream you can get in the US or if it's just a feature of Tejföl which has a texture more like plain yogurt.

Noemi

The only "human" food my cat Imp has ever shown any interest in is sour cream.

--------------------
So many books, so little time.

Posts: 1192 | From: McDonough, Georgia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
moonlight
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonlight   E-mail moonlight   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Thank you so much. I really needed this thread!

--------------------
I'm back to lurking.

Posts: 2709 | From: Illinois | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
the Virgin Marrya
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Virgin Marrya     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Here's the newest addition to the Marrya family...

-

-

--------------------
Windows cannot open this file. To open this file correctly, defenestrate, then try running the file again...

Posts: 5383 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Spam & Cookies-mmm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spam & Cookies-mmm   E-mail Spam & Cookies-mmm   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
"Odding," Marrya?

--------------------
Did you see the Announcement?
There's a new snopes message board!

Posts: 7767 | From: Paradise Ceded | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Miles Invictus
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miles Invictus   E-mail Miles Invictus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Reducing the number of wearable socks in a drawer to an odd number, with the intention of forcing the owner of said socks to either do laundry early or eventually be forced into wearing one clean and one dirty sock at the same time.

Or so I presume.

Posts: 236 | From: Iowa | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Spam & Cookies-mmm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spam & Cookies-mmm   E-mail Spam & Cookies-mmm   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh. Since I live in a perpetual state of sock oddness, the concept never occurred to me.

(127 white socks and none of them match!)

--------------------
Did you see the Announcement?
There's a new snopes message board!

Posts: 7767 | From: Paradise Ceded | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Loony
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loony   E-mail Loony   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
 -

--------------------
Avoid scattering your energies - advice from a fortune cookie.

Posts: 253 | From: Newfoundland | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snoozn
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snoozn   E-mail snoozn   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
In case you don't hang around the "contest" section of snopes, these pics were the theme of a recent contest. The contest doesn't allow photoshopping, but I went ahead and added people's tags at the end. Snopes 24 Hour Photo Contest 47

(And in case you were wondering, Beer Cat by Mr. Furious won!)

snoozn

Posts: 423 | From: Colorado | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
unbroken
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for unbroken   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
A rather late addition..

-

--------------------
Oddly enough, the island of Ireland looks remarkably like a small old man driving an old Ford Fiesta.

Posts: 950 | From: Dublin | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TallGeekyGirl
O Read, O Read, The Manual

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TallGeekyGirl   Author's Homepage   E-mail TallGeekyGirl   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Here's one I made of Sweety, a cat belonging to fellow snopester kizzcee007:

-

--------------------
See, if I tell you about it, it won't be a mystery. It'll just be a fact, an ugly, moist fact, squatting on your brain like an octopus. And you don't want an octopus squatting on your brain, do you, son? -- Stan Smith, American Dad

Posts: 980 | From: Virginia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages