snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » SLC Central » SLC: A Best Buy Christmas » I'm on ur forumz, posting da pics (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: I'm on ur forumz, posting da pics
vfwchick
Deck the Malls with Boughs of Money

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vfwchick     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
DH thinks we are nuts cause DD and I spent the last half hour laughing so hard we hurt. Thanks all!

--------------------
God bless our Troops!
If you can't stand behind our troops, please, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 380 | From: Ohio | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Amigone201
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amigone201   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Joe, I bow to your cat-funny-cuteness. I especially like "You can't see me! I'm invisible!" and "I can has cheezburger?" which wouldn't be nearly as cute or funny if it weren't worded that way.

And no, you cannot "has cheezburger." That cat has had enough "cheezburgers." He can has a Slim-Fast.

--------------------
Check out my blog! http://fundiewatch.blogspot.com

Posts: 1527 | From: Buffalo, NY | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
kitoboo
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kitoboo   E-mail kitoboo   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Snuffy again.
 -

Darla.

-

Posts: 399 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Maddie
Rejoice, Rejoice, I've Found the Manuel!

Icon 503 posted      Profile for Maddie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
 -

-

-

[lol]

--------------------
"I'm sorry for your loss. Your mother was a terribly attractive woman." - Royal Tenenbaum

Posts: 44 | From: Harrisburg, PA | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Em
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Em   E-mail Em   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My cat dislikes hot days as much as her person does.

-

--------------------
What the NFBSK does YOMANK mean?

Posts: 1646 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 503 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Syllavus
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Syllavus     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Dang. Now I'm determined to find my cat doing something mischievous/cute so I can turn it into an "I'm in ur *blank* *blanking yur *blank*" photo, but she's yet to do anything more interesting than the usual cat behavior, she didn't even blink when we put up the Christmas tree yesterday. Curse my well-behaved cat. [Wink]

--------------------
"That would be really dangerous, you know. Indiscriminately extricating someone from the petrified corpse of a supernatural creature." - My Husband

Posts: 4308 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Seaboe Muffinchucker
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 206 posted      Profile for Seaboe Muffinchucker     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Chris Dolley, who has a lovely blog, also has Kitten Picture Wednesdays with funny commentary.

Search out the tribble pictures. A lot of them are a hoot.

Seaboe

--------------------
Education is not the filling of a hard drive, but the lighting of a bulb. -- Yeats via Esprise Me

Posts: 5562 | From: Seattle, WA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Monza305
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monza305   E-mail Monza305   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
 -

My lame attempt at making humor.

Jack really was sleeping like that, under a bunch of pillows & blankets.

--------------------
I've got a pen in my pocket does that make me a writer?
Standing on the mountain doesn't make me no higher.
Putting on gloves don't make you a fighter.
And all the study in the world doesn't make it science. -Paul Weller

Posts: 199 | From: Kalamazoo, MI | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
vanilla
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 98 posted      Profile for vanilla     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mickey is a Hanukkah Bush:
ETA: No, actually, I think it may be this one-

-

OMG I hurt! The "Oh NFBSK!" look on the kitten's face is priceless.

--------------------
I swear, it was funnier in my head.
Yeah, I used to be pink. vanilla_pink.

Posts: 2493 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
First of Two
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for First of Two   Author's Homepage   E-mail First of Two   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
 -

--------------------
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for western civilization as it commits suicide." - Jerry Pournelle

Posts: 14567 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TallGeekyGirl
O Read, O Read, The Manual

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TallGeekyGirl   Author's Homepage   E-mail TallGeekyGirl   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vanilla:
quote:
Originally posted by Mickey is a Hanukkah Bush:
ETA: No, actually, I think it may be this one-

-

OMG I hurt! The "Oh NFBSK!" look on the kitten's face is priceless.
Marmalade kitteh sez "OMG! That dog could swallow me whole!!"

This pic needs to go to CuteOverload.com! [Big Grin]

--------------------
See, if I tell you about it, it won't be a mystery. It'll just be a fact, an ugly, moist fact, squatting on your brain like an octopus. And you don't want an octopus squatting on your brain, do you, son? -- Stan Smith, American Dad

Posts: 980 | From: Virginia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Errata
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Errata   E-mail Errata   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vanilla:
The "Oh NFBSK!" look on the kitten's face is priceless.

Absolutely. I don't think I've seen a look of such perfect surprise on a pet. Priceless.

The photo is a little blurry though, and the composition and lighting make it look like a possible photoshop.

Posts: 2018 | From: Santa Barbara, California | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Miles Invictus
Deck the Malls

Icon 05 posted      Profile for Miles Invictus   E-mail Miles Invictus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
 -
Posts: 236 | From: Iowa | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DarkDan
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkDan   Author's Homepage   E-mail DarkDan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
From SomethingAwful
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Missing snopesters | snopesters Facebook group | SLC Birthdays | What does "Bookachow", "YOMANK!" and other lingo mean?
"Gonna free fall out into nothing, gonna leave this world for a while" --Tom Petty

Posts: 3698 | From: Philadelphia, PA or >Tinton Falls, NJ< | Registered: Oct 1492  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DarkDan

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkDan   Author's Homepage   E-mail DarkDan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
 -
 -

--------------------
Missing snopesters | snopesters Facebook group | SLC Birthdays | What does "Bookachow", "YOMANK!" and other lingo mean?
"Gonna free fall out into nothing, gonna leave this world for a while" --Tom Petty

Posts: 3698 | From: Philadelphia, PA or >Tinton Falls, NJ< | Registered: Oct 1492  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Aimee Evilpixie

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aimee Evilpixie   Author's Homepage   E-mail Aimee Evilpixie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Courtesy of Glico-kitty.

-

-

--------------------
Ugg want you find JESUS!

My website!

Posts: 1853 | From: Washington (The State) | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cervus
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cervus   E-mail Cervus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
 -

-

--------------------
"There is no constitutional right to sleep with endangered reptiles." -- Carl Hiaasen
Won't somebody please think of the adults!

Posts: 8254 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Syllavus
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Syllavus     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
YOMANK Cervus, that last one is great. [lol]

--------------------
"That would be really dangerous, you know. Indiscriminately extricating someone from the petrified corpse of a supernatural creature." - My Husband

Posts: 4308 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cinnamon
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cinnamon   Author's Homepage   E-mail Cinnamon   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Note to self - must not look at cat photo threads while boss is next door. Trying not to laugh out loud hurts.

--------------------
My blog - a continuing obsession with my weight plus much randomness
My opinions on books, music, and other stuff

Posts: 845 | From: Gloucestershire, UK | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Berry Well
The First USA Noel

Icon 08 posted      Profile for Berry Well     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
A White Christmas, Kitty Style!

A friend posted that on another site. [Big Grin]

--------------------
And if she says come inside I'll come inside for her.
If she says give it all I'll give everything to her.
I am justified. I am purified. I am sanctified. Inside you

Posts: 695 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
PallasAthena
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PallasAthena     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, no! Too funny! Except some of those meyows are the same meyows my little Merlin used to give right before puking. I kept having to fight the instict to stick a paper towel under that kitty's chin!

--------------------
"How do you make chocolate? You take dark chocolate, you mix it with white milk, and it becomes a delicious drink. That is the chocolate I am talking about." --Ray Nagin

Posts: 1325 | From: Missouri | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cervus
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cervus   E-mail Cervus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have so many hilarious animal pics but I can't come up with funny captions for them. Would any snopesters care to help me out if I sent them the photos or posted links?

--------------------
"There is no constitutional right to sleep with endangered reptiles." -- Carl Hiaasen
Won't somebody please think of the adults!

Posts: 8254 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Aimee Evilpixie

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aimee Evilpixie   Author's Homepage   E-mail Aimee Evilpixie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, goodness yes, Cervus!

--------------------
Ugg want you find JESUS!

My website!

Posts: 1853 | From: Washington (The State) | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
daisyslegs

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyslegs     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
 -

I'm dying here! [lol]

--------------------
~tough as nails yet nice as pie~
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction - and sometimes a scar.
"and don't threaten anyone with your pants today!" - Frog_Feathers
daisys does Myspace

Posts: 3206 | From: Molalla, OR | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
FrogFeathers
Grandma Got Run Over By a Gift Card

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FrogFeathers   Author's Homepage   E-mail FrogFeathers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
This is the heartwarming scene on my sofa right now.

-

--------------------
"Is it ME? Am I a MAGNET for these idiots?"~Pearl Forrester MST3K
Die-Hard Engineers, Big Red One my Dad's website
"Must be a 'snopes' thing..." ~my entire family when I try to explain something.

Posts: 4524 | From: South of Madison, Wisconsin | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Donovan
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donovan   E-mail Donovan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Christmas LightDan:
 -

I've had this one as my computer background at home. This thread caused "Proceed." to be my background at work.

--------------------
Illius me paenitet, dux (Latin for fun and business)

"It's like trying to hawk pork chops at a kosher PETA banquet." - Esprise Me

Posts: 429 | From: Alabama | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Donovan
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donovan   E-mail Donovan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hey Aimee, need a caption here too. :smile:
 -

ETA: Wanted my kitten pic, not my kiddy pic...

--------------------
Illius me paenitet, dux (Latin for fun and business)

"It's like trying to hawk pork chops at a kosher PETA banquet." - Esprise Me

Posts: 429 | From: Alabama | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Aimee Evilpixie

I'm in ur boxes, snugglin' my freindz.

Sleepytime box kitties!

Do not worry, I hold you now.

How're those?

--------------------
Ugg want you find JESUS!

My website!

Seasonal petrelgirl
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seasonal petrelgirl     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
This thread made me laugh out loud. Some of them are so true with the kitties in my house.

"Cat Here" on the monitor was true, until we got rid of the box monitor. The cat liked laying on it and batting at the cursor while we worked. And she thought we were looking at her.

The Air Conditioner one would be true if you replace "Air Conditioner" with "Heater" "heat" or something. The cats pretty close to literally fight over who gets the better spot for the heat vent/fire/anything like that.

And the "I'm in ur bed, stealing ur warmth" is true. No questions asked, no addendum.

--------------------
"I suggest we decide through a knife battle" "But you're the only one of us that carries a knife." "Correction, [I carry] four."

Posts: 64 | From: Atlanta, GA | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ange84
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ange84   E-mail ange84   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hey frog feathers you have my cat, except mine has a floppy ear from a surgery, but other than that they evrn have the same facial expression. Iwrite this as my kitty glowers at me from the computer tower.

--------------------
Love is a sudden revelation: a kiss is always a discovery

Posts: 902 | From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
FrogFeathers
Grandma Got Run Over By a Gift Card

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FrogFeathers   Author's Homepage   E-mail FrogFeathers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Ahh, that's Arwen- our three-legged wonder cat. She was born with a birth defect (which I assume was the umbilical cord wrapped around her hind leg and part of her tail) and some shoddy vet gave her a partial amputation (at the joint, not the hip). We had her about a month when she started chewing on her poor stumped leg. We took her to our vet (who had given her a clean bill of health, but wondered aloud why the other vet didn't take her leg at the hip) and he did a proper amputation. He reported the other vet to whatever it is vets have to answer to, but he's still in business, so apparently all they did was poo-poo him.

Of all three of our cats, Arwen is the most lovey of all. [Smile] I particularly like her milk moustache. [Wink]

--------------------
"Is it ME? Am I a MAGNET for these idiots?"~Pearl Forrester MST3K
Die-Hard Engineers, Big Red One my Dad's website
"Must be a 'snopes' thing..." ~my entire family when I try to explain something.

Posts: 4524 | From: South of Madison, Wisconsin | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Megan'sMom
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Megan'sMom   E-mail Megan'sMom   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
 -

--------------------
Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of --
but do it in private, and wash your hands afterwards.

- Lazarus Long

Posts: 300 | From: Waldorf, MD | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ange84
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ange84   E-mail ange84   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Looking at that picture, your Arwen isn't quite the pibby twin i thought before. Pibs only has a small white patch on his belly, but ther are close enough. I don't think Pib could deal with a missing leg, much to hard for him to jump from the top of the cupboard onto my laptop keyboard [Smile]

--------------------
Love is a sudden revelation: a kiss is always a discovery

Posts: 902 | From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jonny T
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonny T   Author's Homepage   E-mail Jonny T   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
 -

--------------------
Hello, I love you - won't you tell me your name?
Hello! I'm good for nothing - will you love me just the same?

Greetings from the dark side...

Posts: 2731 | From: York/Reading, England | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages