snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » SLC Central » SLC: A Best Buy Christmas » I'm on ur forumz, posting da pics (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: I'm on ur forumz, posting da pics
Joe Bentley
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joe Bentley   Author's Homepage   E-mail Joe Bentley   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
"Existence has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it for too long." - Rorschach, The Watchmen

Posts: 8929 | From: Norfolk, Virginia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Midgard_Dragon
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Midgard_Dragon   E-mail Midgard_Dragon   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
 -

LOL

--------------------
Midgard Dragon
-==UDIC==-
MidgardDragon's MySpace

Posts: 2455 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Toad Buddy
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 105 posted      Profile for Toad Buddy     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Rixel my tummy hurts, and it is all your fault!

~Toad Buddy

Posts: 122 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ange84
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ange84   E-mail ange84   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Well this thread amused the fiance no end. Kitty with Proceed is soooooo like our cat.

--------------------
Love is a sudden revelation: a kiss is always a discovery

Posts: 902 | From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
tagurit

Icon 603 posted      Profile for tagurit   E-mail tagurit   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Now I want a kitty more than ever. Some of these cats are just too sweet!
quote:
Originally posted by Aimee Evilpixie:
Oh, and the link to many more little kitty-cats...

I'm on your moniters, causing da laffs.

put it in writing posted a link to that site way up there ^ . It's where I got my xmas katz from.

--------------------
Explore, enjoy and protect the planet
---
AAMAH

Posts: 8532 | From: Michigan | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
tagurit

Icon 603 posted      Profile for tagurit   E-mail tagurit   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
These cat pics are too cute! That's why I never open the cute cat pics threads. Johnny T tricked me into opening this thread and now I'm hooked.

And I want that cute widdle notebook kitty.....

--------------------
---
AAMAH

Posts: 8532 | From: Michigan | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Donelin
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donelin     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My Hubby is giving me weird looks because I am all but ROFLMAO, and wiping tears of laughter from my eyes. Thanks

--------------------
I have the body of a god--Sadly it is the Buddha

Posts: 35 | From: Central California | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TallGeekyGirl
O Read, O Read, The Manual

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TallGeekyGirl   Author's Homepage   E-mail TallGeekyGirl   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Friendly sez... why should cats have all the fun??

-

-

-

-

[Big Grin]

--------------------
See, if I tell you about it, it won't be a mystery. It'll just be a fact, an ugly, moist fact, squatting on your brain like an octopus. And you don't want an octopus squatting on your brain, do you, son? -- Stan Smith, American Dad

Posts: 980 | From: Virginia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 108 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jenn
Layaway in a Manger

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jenn   E-mail Jenn   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Ah, my night just got kinda bad and I really needed this thread.

--------------------
"You're the opposite of troll. It's a compliment!"

Posts: 12086 | From: Alberta | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Aimee Evilpixie
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 503 posted      Profile for Aimee Evilpixie   Author's Homepage   E-mail Aimee Evilpixie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tagurit:
Now I want a kitty more than ever. Some of these cats are just too sweet!
quote:
Originally posted by Aimee Evilpixie:
Oh, and the link to many more little kitty-cats...

I'm on your moniters, causing da laffs.

put it in writing posted a link to that site way up there ^ . It's where I got my xmas katz from.
Whoopsie. I saw the link in the post right above his, but totally missed his.

ETA: By the way, just in case there were any doubts about my kitty being weird, we just found out she likes satsumas. The heck? Cats are supposed to hate citrus!

Weird kitty.

--------------------
Ugg want you find JESUS!

My website!

Posts: 1853 | From: Washington (The State) | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Freshman
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Freshman   Author's Homepage   E-mail Freshman   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Funny story: the ruthlessreviews forum was plagued with cat pics last saturday so much so the board nearly shut down for good. In fact, a few pics Joe Bentley posted were part of the crazy prank. How'd this whole internet cat trend get started anyways?

--------------------
"High-Five!" - Borat

Posts: 1056 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Astra
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 87 posted      Profile for Astra     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Freshman:
Funny story: the ruthlessreviews forum was plagued with cat pics last saturday so much so the board nearly shut down for good. In fact, a few pics Joe Bentley posted were part of the crazy prank. How'd this whole internet cat trend get started anyways?

Not sure, but "cat threads" have become a regular event over on TotalFark.

--------------------
This has been yet another... USELESS POST.

Posts: 6105 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
tagurit

Freshman, gather the stats on the number of people owning cats, and the average number of cats owned by each, then get back to me and we'll discuss.

Or, just look at the cute widdle kitties!

--------------------
---
AAMAH

Virulaceous
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Virulaceous   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My own kitties are shooting me looks of alarm or disgust because I keep snorting with laughter.

--------------------
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

Posts: 86 | From: Colorado | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 24 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 304 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 

Barbara
Layaway in a Manger

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbara   Author's Homepage   E-mail Barbara   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The aforementioned soda-stealing kitty (who is now a couple of years older) has just awakened from the nap he was taking on my desk to wonder what his two humans are chortling about.

Barbara "the short and the long of it is they make us laugh (and they say the same about us)" Mikkelson

Posts: 2511 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lilybet
Xboxing Day

Icon 607 posted      Profile for Lilybet     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
 -

I love the sense of impending doom in this picture.

--------------------
A day in the life: Human woman *** Frozen turkey

Posts: 1361 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lilybet
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lilybet     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
We're kittensitting for one of my daughter's friends. Cute kitten, but has a couple of slightly distasteful habits...

-

--------------------

Posts: 1361 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
black roses 19
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for black roses 19   E-mail black roses 19   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
[hijack]Just make sure he doesn't start eating that plant, Lilybet. Philadendrons are poisonous to cats. [Smile]

Still, I can relate. My kitten lays in my plants all the time [Roll Eyes]

[/hijack]

--------------------
"I find them to be in contradiction of the basic principles of YOUR MOM!!!" -We've Got Mail

Posts: 1361 | From: Muncie, IN | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jenn
Layaway in a Manger

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jenn   E-mail Jenn   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
When we first took Thalia in she loved curling up around the trunk of Bob, our houseplant of unknown species (some sort of tropical tree-like plant). One day I got home from work and noticed some soil on the floor and smelly clumps in the pot. Ugh. I balled up some newsprint to put in the pot to keep her out until I got some nice decorative river rocks. Those ended up making Bob's soil very moldy since the surface of the soil didn't dry with the rocks there.

I ended up getting a sheet of plastic canvas (that plastic mesh you can get for needlework projects) from the craft store and cut it to fit it around Bob's trunk. It keeps the cat from pooing in his soil even if she does still climb in for a nap, we can water Bob through it, and it lets the soil dry so it doesn't get moldy again.

--------------------

Posts: 12086 | From: Alberta | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
black roses 19
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for black roses 19   E-mail black roses 19   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hmmm...I may have to consider that, Jenn. My kitten has never actually poo'ed in the soil, but he likes taking naps in the planters. I think he thinks it's his own personal jungle. I've moved the majority of the plants out of his reach, but as long as he can lay in them with that mesh without damaging the plants (or flinging soil EVERYWHERE), it should be okay.

Edit: If you take a picture of that plant and send it to me, I may be able to tell you what it is. I'm not the best at telling what kinds of plants are what, but I am pretty decent at it. Most of my plants are tropical, too. [Smile]

--------------------
"I find them to be in contradiction of the basic principles of YOUR MOM!!!" -We've Got Mail

Posts: 1361 | From: Muncie, IN | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jenn
Layaway in a Manger

quote:
Originally posted by black roses 19:
If you take a picture of that plant and send it to me, I may be able to tell you what it is.

On second thought, I started a new thread rather than hijacking this one.

--------------------

Kal
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kal     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
There's another good gallery here.
http://nodwick.humor.gamespy.com/cats/cats.htm

--------------------
Do the weetabix ask such questions? I think not!

Posts: 76 | From: Lytham, Britain | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
FrogFeathers
Grandma Got Run Over By a Gift Card

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FrogFeathers   Author's Homepage   E-mail FrogFeathers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I've shared this thread with several people (in real life and online). [lol]

This is our cat, Chewy.
 -

--------------------
"Is it ME? Am I a MAGNET for these idiots?"~Pearl Forrester MST3K
Die-Hard Engineers, Big Red One my Dad's website
"Must be a 'snopes' thing..." ~my entire family when I try to explain something.

Posts: 4524 | From: South of Madison, Wisconsin | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
kitoboo
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kitoboo   E-mail kitoboo   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My Granddog, Snuffy

-

Posts: 399 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Em
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Em   E-mail Em   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I haven't laughed this hard in... I don't know how long.

It's got my vote for Best animal thread of the year. [lol]

--------------------
What the NFBSK does YOMANK mean?

Posts: 1646 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Joe Bentley

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joe Bentley   Author's Homepage   E-mail Joe Bentley   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
"Existence has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it for too long." - Rorschach, The Watchmen

Posts: 8929 | From: Norfolk, Virginia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lilybet
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lilybet     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
[lol] at Your Face Here

DAMN it. Why can't my floor be that clean?!

--------------------

Mickey is a Hanukkah Bush
O Come Let Us Adore Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mickey is a Hanukkah Bush   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I think this one is one of my favorites:

-

ETA: No, actually, I think it may be this one-

-

--------------------
My mom, about my nervousness with Jeopardy!: "Don't worry about it. Just get drunk and you'll do fine."
Blog Just call me Mickey 2

Posts: 3295 | From: Radford, VA/Herndon, VA/Orlando, FL | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mr. Furious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Furious   Author's Homepage   E-mail Mr. Furious   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Finite Fourier Alchemy:
Not Caturday yet.

Epic fail.

-

--------------------
"He's not gonna let me in, I'm Mr. Dirty Mouth!"
- Jeffrey Coho (Craig Bierko), Boston Legal

Posts: 8729 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mr. Furious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Furious   Author's Homepage   E-mail Mr. Furious   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Astra:
quote:
Originally posted by Freshman:

Not sure, but "cat threads" have become a regular event over on TotalFark.
Yeah, that's where I first became aware of these pics. The first one I saw was the "I'm in ur fridge, eatin ur foodz" one.

I have a picture of my cat, at our bar, licking an unopened beer bottle. I should really make it into an "I'm at ur bar, drinking ur beerz" pic. [Smile]

--------------------
"He's not gonna let me in, I'm Mr. Dirty Mouth!"
- Jeffrey Coho (Craig Bierko), Boston Legal

Posts: 8729 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
have yourself a Merry Little Galaxy
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for have yourself a Merry Little Galaxy     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh ye gods... [lol] [lol] I think I've busted something, I've laughed so hard!

--------------------
I love a sunburnt country, a land of sweeping plains - that's why I live in Melbourne, where it always bloody rains.

Posts: 632 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Joe Bentley

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages