snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » SLC Central » SLC: A Best Buy Christmas » Things you wish you could have seen... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Things you wish you could have seen...
Joe Bentley
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joe Bentley   Author's Homepage   E-mail Joe Bentley   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Anything you wish you had been able to see in person?

My list:

- The famous "Feynman Lectures on Physics" that Nobel Prize winning physicist Richard Feynman presented at Cal-Tech from 1961 to 1963. I spent a small fortune on obtaining the newly remastered audio recording of the lectures, but I so wish I could of seen the man in person.

- And despite finding the practice abhorrent, I must admit on a level of pure artistic curiosity, wishing to have heard a live performance from a Castrati. Recording exist of Alessandro Moreschi's 1904 performance of Ava Maria, but they are in poor shape, and Moreschi was already far past his prime at the time they were recording. While the practice of the Castrati was reprehensible, from what was written the voices of those singers was unimaginably beautiful, obtaining the strength of a male but the range of a female (for instance in the film Farinelli II Castrato the singing voices of legendary Castrati Carlo Broschi Farinelli was created by digitally mixing the singing voices of a soprano, Ewa Małas-Godlewska and a countertenor, Derek Lee Ragin) and I must admit it would be a treat to hear one of them, say Farinelli or Giovanni Velluti.

- The "Miracle on Ice," the US Olympic Hockey teams victory over Russia, Lake Placid, February 22, 1980.

--------------------
"Existence has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it for too long." - Rorschach, The Watchmen

Posts: 8929 | From: Norfolk, Virginia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Christie
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The Beatles in concert at the height of Beatlemania.

--------------------
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. - Jean Kerr

Posts: 18428 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Steve
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Joe Bentley:
Anything you wish you had been able to see in person?

My list:

- The famous "Feynman Lectures on Physics" that Nobel Prize winning physicist Richard Feynman presented at Cal-Tech from 1961 to 1963. I spent a small fortune on obtaining the newly remastered audio recording of the lectures, but I so wish I could of seen the man in person.

Not quite what you're looking for, but have you watched on line the lectures he gave in New Zealand? I don't remember where I found the link, but it shouldn't be too hard to find. Fun stuff. I never thought a guy could get sarcastic while answering questions from the audience about physics, but there you go.

I wish I could have been present at Lincoln's 2nd inaugural, gone for a night of drinking with James Joyce, and, let's face it, seeing the Big Bang in action would have been cool.

Posts: 1699 | From: New York | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Salamander
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Salamander   E-mail Salamander   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Canuckistan's reaction to the use of "could of"...

[lol]

Seriously though, what do I wish I could've seen? I'll go for the big ones -- the Earth from the moon, the moment before the creation of the universe.

I would also have liked to have seen the city of Rome at the peak of the Roman Empire.

--------------------
"victory thru self-deception"

Posts: 2211 | From: Western Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
diehard
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diehard     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Bethlehem and the birth of Jesus Christ.

--------------------
Daddy "You are my "Special Angel" 1942-1999"

Posts: 440 | From: Greensburg, Pennsylvania | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Winter Morning
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Winter Morning     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
London, September 1, 1666 - The day prior to the Great Fire.

Oh,and to be slightly glurgy-- my parents' wedding in Columbus,Ohio, November 23, 1946

Morning
eta: a "b"

Posts: 321 | From: Ohio (Land of Good Morning) | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Towknie
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Towknie   E-mail Towknie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Elvis in 1954

Bobby Thompson's home run in 1951

Jimi Hendrix's debut in London

A Yankees/Red Sox game in the early 20s

The landing at Roswell, NM

The 1904 World's Fair

19th Century San Francisco

--------------------
Towknie: Ryda-certified as wonderful, enlighted, and rational.

Posts: 1011 | From: Frisco, TX | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
oboechick42
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oboechick42   E-mail oboechick42   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The Beatles at the Cavern Club in 1958.

Any Django Rheinhardt performance in Europe.

The Congressional proceedings against the Plumbers and later Nixon in 1974.

Any time my favorite artist, Ed Kienholz, was working in his studio (take a look here)

Any time during the Civil War, just to see if the stories about Abe Lincoln are true.

-Oboechick

--------------------
"We all have our one great moment in life. If we miss that, life becomes disturbingly easy."
-Douglas Adams

"Nobody wants to kiss somebody who's been infinitely decimated."
-The Ninja from AskaNinja.com on awkward moments during Niniature Golf

Posts: 7 | From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Brandi
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brandi     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The Moon landing.
Posts: 2787 | From: California | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LeaflessMapleTree
The twelve shopping days 'til Christmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeaflessMapleTree   E-mail LeaflessMapleTree   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Why do people want to see a Beatles concert at the height of their popularity? From what my parents and their friends have told me you couldn't hear a damn thing over the screaming.

I would like to have been sitting in the Skydome when Joe Carter won the 1993 World Series for the Toronto Blue Jays with his 9th inning walkoff homer.

Also, being at Maple Leaf Gardens (I can't believe they named it after me *sniff* [Smile] ) the night Bill Barillko won the cup in overtime for the Leafs.

--------------------
"For me, religion is like a rhinoceros: I don't have one, and I'd really prefer not to be trampled by yours. But it is impressive, and even beautiful, and, to be honest, the world would be slightly worse off if there weren't any."
-Silas Sparkhammer

Posts: 3239 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Winter Morning
Deck the Malls

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Winter Morning     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brandi:
The Moon landing.

I saw it on television. I was seven and very bored -- Why were they taking so long? After all, Kirk and Spock just *beamed* to planets!

And GILLIGAN was being pre-empted!

But now.. I remember those grainy, black and white images fondly.

Morning

Posts: 321 | From: Ohio (Land of Good Morning) | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Christie
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MapleLeaf:
Why do people want to see a Beatles concert at the height of their popularity? From what my parents and their friends have told me you couldn't hear a damn thing over the screaming.

Check the thread title, there is a keyword you are overlooking [Wink] .

--------------------
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. - Jean Kerr

Posts: 18428 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mosherette
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mosherette     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Queen in concert at the Rainbow in the mid 1970s

Everton 3-0 Liverpool, Goodison Park 09/09/2006 [Big Grin]

--------------------
Silence should never under any circumstances be construed as agreement. A lot of the time, it's simply a reflection that someone just said something so stupid that no response could possibly do it justice. - Ramblin' Dave

Posts: 8528 | From: Nottingham, England | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
jw
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jw     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mosherette:

Not at the Rainbow, but I did see them 'live' twice. No great shakes. I'm pretty sure they mimed Bohemian Rhapsody. The piano kept going even after Freddie got up to make his trademark mic pose, and the vocals harmonies were too good to be true.
I say this because the other numbers were 'live', complete with many, many glitches...

--------------------
On my old guitar sell tickets, so someone can finally pick it.

Posts: 799 | From: Dublin, Ireland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Psihala
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Psihala   E-mail Psihala   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
A live Giuffria concert, so I could determine once and for all if vocalist David Glen Eisley could really hit those notes whenever he wanted to or if he needed to be prodded with a needle...

~Psihala
(*Even I couldn't hit those notes when I was younger!)

ETA: Even better would be a SteelHeart/Giuffria double-header!

--------------------
StealthPost™

Posts: 3020 | From: Colorado | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Paulie Jay
O Little Down-Payment of Bethlehem

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paulie Jay     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
6th floor, Texas School Book Despository, 1963. Just so I can say "I told you so!"

--------------------
All the way with Paulie Jay

Posts: 476 | From: Sydney, NSW, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mosherette
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mosherette     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jw:
quote:

Not at the Rainbow, but I did see them 'live' twice. No great shakes. I'm pretty sure they mimed Bohemian Rhapsody. The piano kept going even after Freddie got up to make his trademark mic pose, and the vocals harmonies were too good to be true.
I say this because the other numbers were 'live', complete with many, many glitches...

Bohemian Rhapsody wasn't completely mimed per se; the first and third sections were played live, with a tape for the second section coming in after Freddie got up from the piano, and when the opera bit came in the usual practice was to get off stage and change outfits. They also usually had a fifth member (in their later years, Spike Edney) who would do additional stuff like that - extra guitars during Hammer To Fall, piano when Freddie wanted to prance rather than play, etc.

--------------------
Silence should never under any circumstances be construed as agreement. A lot of the time, it's simply a reflection that someone just said something so stupid that no response could possibly do it justice. - Ramblin' Dave

Posts: 8528 | From: Nottingham, England | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Hans Off
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hans Off   E-mail Hans Off   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hedndrix playing after hours at that nightclub in New York (the name escapes me)

A Atomic or Hydrogen bomb test (I like things what go bang, besides I want to see what my grandfather saw)

A Mozart premier in Salzburg

A Saturn V launch

Cream at The Albert Hall (Either the original or the renunion!)

Jeff Wayne's War Of The Worlds Live... On hang on what have we here? I got a ticket to see it next december in Brighton!

Yay me!

Oh and that ping pong ball trick, just for curiosity's sake!!!

--------------------
"British English speakers point to Americans adding more syllables so that they can make even more noise without actually saying anything." Llewtrah

Posts: 2235 | From: Sussex , UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
NancyFancyPants
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NancyFancyPants     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
1. The Monterey Pops Festival live, especially Janis Joplin's performance. I've watched it on TV a number of times, but it's not the same thing. Janis was awesome.

2. Any one of the Jack the Ripper murders, so I could see who the real killer was.

3. My mom's final moments. The hospital where she was is over an hour away, and I decided to leave in time to put my son to bed. My husband could have done that. My sister called while I was driving home to say that she had passed away. As soon as I found out, I was wishing I were still there with her.

--------------------
And on the 7th day, God said, "Let there be lips!"

Posts: 296 | From: Munhall, PA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
jw
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jw     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Bohemian Rhapsody wasn't completely mimed per se; the first and third sections were played live, with a tape for the second section coming in after Freddie got up from the piano, and when the opera bit came in the usual practice was to get off stage and change outfits. They also usually had a fifth member (in their later years, Spike Edney) who would do additional stuff like that - extra guitars during Hammer To Fall, piano when Freddie wanted to prance rather than play, etc.

The time I saw them, there was no theatrical costume changes, just four credible musicians miming.

--------------------

Posts: 799 | From: Dublin, Ireland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dieter Meyer
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dieter Meyer     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
- Pink Floyd in concert. Any one would suffice; Live 8, or heck, even the shows without Waters, though I'd prefer to have seen them in their prime.

- Manchester U 3-1 Bayern München, Nou Park, Barcelona 1999

- Norway 2-1 England, Oslo 1981 [Big Grin]

- Norway 2-1 Brazil, Marseille 1998

- The fall of the Berlin Wall

--------------------
"Soyons désinvoltes; n'ayons l'air de rien" - Noir Désir

Posts: 255 | From: Norvegr | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
smackmac
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smackmac     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Wow, so many!

The Doors in their prime

Led Zepppelin in their prime

King Tut's tomb just as Howard Carter first saw it

The Penguins winning their first Stanley Cup

Mario Lemieux's five goal/five different ways game

The Immaculate Reception

Probably many more that I'll think of later!

--------------------
"Maybe getting in the last word doesn't really mean you win." - The Clarks

Posts: 486 | From: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
FuzzDuckie
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FuzzDuckie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
As for the Queen concerts- that was no secret they did all that...somebody mentioned that elsewhere on snopes. Didn't seem to hurt their popularity at concerts or anywhere else. What drew people was their ability to work the crowd. More than I can say for oh...Milli Vanilli who was TOTALLY miming EVERYWHERE.

Give me Queen any day. I'd like to have seen them in concert anywhere.

During the Civil War- just to see what the times were like.

Any lecture by Helen Keller.

To see Thomas H. Gallaudet in action. Hm would be interesting to see what his reaction would be if he were alive today at how the students/faculty at Gallaudet are acting right now...

--------------------
Clever Waste of Time Invasion IV
An unique Riddle adventure.
PM me for more info. I'm on Brain Candy.
Purple Hell- Riddle Tools

Posts: 1551 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Doug4.7
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 218 posted      Profile for Doug4.7   E-mail Doug4.7   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Towknie:
The landing at Roswell, NM

I knew (RIP) someone who was there...

For me, one such "coulda" moment was in college, we were going to see this band in bar in Tulsa that people said would be going places. I decided it was not worth it, and so the whole trip didn't happen.

The band was U2. In a bar. In Tulsa.

--------------------
And now for something completely different...

Posts: 4164 | From: Alabama | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
jw
The First USA Noel

quote:
Originally posted by Dieter Meyer:
- - Manchester U 3-1 Bayern München, Nou Park, Barcelona 1999
- Norway 2-1 England, Oslo 1981 [Big Grin]

Nitpick. Man U won 2-1

But I think there would have been a queue of Irish, Welsh and Scots in front of you to see Norway defeat the English. Here's some of the commentary which is now folklore "a hell of a beating"

ETA: Link edited to a longer Norwegian commentary.

--------------------

Dieter Meyer
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dieter Meyer     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jw:
Nitpick. Man U won 2-1

[Embarrassed] I blame my slippery keyboard [Wink]

quote:
But I think there would have been a queue of Irish, Welsh and Scots in front of you to see Norway defeat the English. Here's some of the commentary which is now folklore "a hell of a beating"
Yes, it's legendary over here too of course. We could use some more commentators like Lillelien to weigh up for the garbage that passes for commentary nowadays.

--------------------
"Soyons désinvoltes; n'ayons l'air de rien" - Noir Désir

Posts: 255 | From: Norvegr | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
quiltsbypam
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quiltsbypam   E-mail quiltsbypam   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The eruptions of Mt. Vesuvius and Krakatoa. From a safe distance, of course.

--------------------
"No Biblical hell could ever be worse than the state of perpetual inconsequence." Beatrice in Dangerous Beauty

Posts: 1816 | From: Cayuga County, NY | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LeaflessMapleTree
The twelve shopping days 'til Christmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeaflessMapleTree   E-mail LeaflessMapleTree   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Christie:
quote:
Originally posted by MapleLeaf:

Check the thread title, there is a keyword you are overlooking [Wink] .
Well I know it says "seen". But I would think that if you went to a concert you'd also want to be able to hear them, too. Unless this fantasy means you could go see them in concert in their prime and magically shut up the screaming fans, too. [Smile] *sigh* I ruin all the fun.

--------------------
"For me, religion is like a rhinoceros: I don't have one, and I'd really prefer not to be trampled by yours. But it is impressive, and even beautiful, and, to be honest, the world would be slightly worse off if there weren't any."
-Silas Sparkhammer

Posts: 3239 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Seaboe Muffinchucker
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 206 posted      Profile for Seaboe Muffinchucker     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by quiltsbypam:

I'm not sure there was such a thing as a "safe distance" that was within visual range of Krakatoa.

What about Thera/Santorini? That would be cool to see to settle the question once and for all about how violent it actually was.

Seaboe

--------------------
Education is not the filling of a hard drive, but the lighting of a bulb. -- Yeats via Esprise Me

Posts: 5562 | From: Seattle, WA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TurquoiseGirl
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TurquoiseGirl   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Isadora Duncan dancing
A performance by Twila Tharp
Ditto on Anna Pavlova

The raising of Stonehenge

The Hanging Gardens of Babylon
Sojourner Truth speaking

--------------------
There are people who drive really nice cars who feel that [those] cars won't be as special if other people drive them too. Where I come from, we call those people "selfish self-satisfied gits." -Chloe

Posts: 6995 | From: New Mexico | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BeachLife
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BeachLife   Author's Homepage   E-mail BeachLife   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
- The Aztec empire at the height of its power.

- A Led Zepelin concert.

- The White City of the Chicago World's fair.

- Martin Luther King's 'I have a dream speach'

--------------------
Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.
Jack Dragon, On Being a Dragon
Confessions of a Dragon's scribe
Diary of my Heart Surgery

Posts: 12094 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TurquoiseGirl
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TurquoiseGirl   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker:
quote:

I'm not sure there was such a thing as a "safe distance" that was within visual range of Krakatoa.

What about Thera/Santorini? That would be cool to see to settle the question once and for all about how violent it actually was.
Seaboe

I would have liked to see all these places before the eruptions. Especially Santorini.

--------------------
There are people who drive really nice cars who feel that [those] cars won't be as special if other people drive them too. Where I come from, we call those people "selfish self-satisfied gits." -Chloe

Posts: 6995 | From: New Mexico | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DadOf3
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DadOf3     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Music:

a Mozart performance
a Beethoven performance
an Elvis concert
a Beatles concert or them in Hamburg or the Cavern
a Rat Pack performance in Vegas

Speeches:
the sermon on the mount
the Gettysburg address
"Ich bin ein Berliner"
"I Had a Dream"

Cities / countries at their height:

Babylon
Rome
Athens
Jerusalem
Egypt

History:

It would be amazing to be places just before a tragic event, knowing what was going to happen - Pearl Harbor on Dec 6, 1941;
Halifax on Dec 5, 1917;
New York on Sept 10, 2001;
etc.

Posts: 539 | From: Nova Scotia | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
quiltsbypam
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quiltsbypam   E-mail quiltsbypam   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker:
quote:

Seaboe

How about the last eruption of the volcano under Yellowstone? Sounds like that one was a doozy, too. And maybe the next one -- as long as it's using a time machine, and not by watching the evening news!

--------------------
"No Biblical hell could ever be worse than the state of perpetual inconsequence." Beatrice in Dangerous Beauty

Posts: 1816 | From: Cayuga County, NY | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Signora Del Drago
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 206 posted      Profile for Signora Del Drago     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Ireland before "The Troubles."

Brian Boitano winning gold in 1988.

In concert:
Perry Como, Enrico Caruso, Mario Lanza, Bob Seger in his prime, and Jan Pierce

Also one more Fogelberg concert, because it would mean the cancer didn't get him.

Failing all of that, I might one day get to see Andrea Bocelli or Josh Groban in concert.

Edited because this thing posted before I was finished. Don't know what I did wrong. [Eek!]

--------------------
"This air we're breathing. Oxygen, isn't it?"~I’mNotDedalus, impersonating Vincent D’Onofrio.|"Sometimes trying to communicate can be like walking through a minefield."~wanderwoman
"Give people a break. It's not easy doing a life."~Joshua Halberstam

Posts: 4020 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages