snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » SLC Central » SLC: A Best Buy Christmas » Weird dreams. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Weird dreams.
TrishDaDish
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrishDaDish   Author's Homepage   E-mail TrishDaDish   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Last night's dream went all over the place. I went to the Tennis Hall of Fame, and as I sat with my free tickets in the stadium seating, I learned that they weren't having a match, it was some kind of soap opera convention. There was a big screen showing scenes of different soap operas from different channels. Which means absolutely nothing to me, as I don't watch soap operas or tennis in real life.

I then went to CVS to buy a pack of smokes, and Hyacinth Bucket was the cashier, and we discussed at length how improper everyone was lately, not at all like it used to be...

I then went to my old home, where it turns out I had killed both my brother and my pet hamster.(!) I had no recollection what I did with his body, or how I had killed him for that matter. Hell, I didn't even know why I killed him. All I knew was Ma was wondering why he hadn't come back from work yet, and I'm trying to think through anything and everything I'm about to say, so I'm not caught in some loophole of "Ah! But you you said this, then how is that possible?" Somehow, I got a hold of another hamster, but I still had no clue why I killed him, how I did it or where I put his body. It was full on Raskolnikov paranoia the rest of the dream.

--------------------
I would prefer not to.
My blog

Posts: 4789 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages