snopes.com
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » SLC Central » SLC: A Best Buy Christmas » Unhijackable, Deep Space Nine (Page 30)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31   
Author Topic: Unhijackable, Deep Space Nine
frogpond
Jingle Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frogpond   E-mail frogpond   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Roadie, that's terrible. I'm so sorry.

--------------------
So many books, so little time.

Posts: 1192 | From: McDonough, Georgia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Noemi
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 603 posted      Profile for Noemi   E-mail Noemi   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Earlier today they had a winter storm warning posted for this area. This afternoon it was changed to a blizzard warning with snow and wind with gusts up to 45 mph. In a way I want to see a blizzard because we need the moisture, but I don't want to have to try to get around in the resulting mess.

Noemi

--------------------
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
My blog, no guarantees about witty or intelligent content. My current projects.
Coveted Beads <---- our eBay store, new items being added somewhat regularly

Posts: 8418 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Roadie
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roadie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
You guys are so great. I really was posting in a more "OMG!" mode than soliciting sympathy, but you guys are wonderful.

I have another friend whose daughter has been in critical need of a new liver for over a year now. This little girl was sick the day she was born almost 14 years ago, and had a partial liver transplant from her father before she was 1. She finally got a donated liver this morning, but it was too big. This is the second time. So she had surgery this morning, something her frail body can hardly tolerate, for nothing.

My day just makes me feel so thankful for all of my own blessings, large and small, but at the same time I feel completely powerless and impotent.

--------------------
"The little local company I buy from has CHEAP shipping and I have met their goats." (snapdragonfly)

"And that's one lost erection I'll never get back! You hear me Dan! I'm owed an erection!" (I'mNotDedalus)

Posts: 2658 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cervus

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cervus   E-mail Cervus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Tonight I took my dog to the mall to have his picture taken with Santa. He behaved amazingly well, especially for a dog whose only experiences with public places are the vet and the dog park. But Gateway didn't pee or cry or act like a spaz. He barked a few times at a Great Dane in front of us, but was otherwise well-behaved and sat or lay at my feet while we waited in line.

The picture didn't come out as well as I'd hoped, because I hadn't wanted his leash to be visible in the photo, but we were sort of rushed through so I didn't have time to pose him the way I wanted.

Also, upon closer inspection of the photo, Santa's eyes are puffy and his face is flushed. Not with Christmas cheer - it looks like he's been doing a bit of boozing.

--------------------
"There is no constitutional right to sleep with endangered reptiles." -- Carl Hiaasen
Won't somebody please think of the adults!

Posts: 8254 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Starla
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Starla     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
All I want is quiet. Just an hour with no food smacking, no TV blaring, no inane phone conversations conducted in the middle of the living room, just quiet. I think I could handle the in-law visits with grace if only there were a sliver of the day that provided me some peace.

--------------------
This used to be the life, but I don't need another one.
MyBandwagon

Posts: 3254 | From: small town Texas | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
tagurit

Icon 23 posted      Profile for tagurit   E-mail tagurit   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
My girlfriend came over tonight and after dinner we made rosettes. MMmmmmm... Light crispy powdered sugary goodness. *crunch, crunch, crunch*

Oh, sorry, Starla!

--------------------
Explore, enjoy and protect the planet
---
AAMAH

Posts: 8532 | From: Michigan | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Starla
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Starla     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
tag- I can handle crunching if I'm sharing some yummy food. Some foods are impossible to eat quietly. I cannot take crunching all day long, while lips smack and crumbs fall out of mouths.

It's midnight, and FIL is watching America's Funniest Home Videos while crunching pretzels. A man just finished playing the Jeopardy theme using the technique I can only describe as "hand farting."

--------------------
This used to be the life, but I don't need another one.
MyBandwagon

Posts: 3254 | From: small town Texas | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Zabia
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zabia   E-mail Zabia   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
I'm popping in to brag and bitch.

The bragging first. For our 7th anniversary, my hubby got us tickets to the Barenaked Ladies concert in Norfolk last Sat. Then drove both ways so I didn't have to deal with anything other than sore feet. Double bonus, one of the opening acts was Sister Hazel, who did an acoustic set that rocked! They were great. BNL rocked my life. I have been a fan for years but have never managed to be in an area that they played. So after all the waiting, we were standing 4 feet (at most) from the stage and they gave a great show. I even ended up with a pick, but sadly not one labeled BNL, (though it is now.) So great much funny fun all around.

On the complaining side, well, it is almost 7 am and I haven't slept yet, just to get some time alone. I've been so busy that I feel that I can't think. And with all the stuff going on, I really need to think. But this is my first chance to have some alone time in 2 weeks. I will be tired tommorow just have some peace and quiet.

Man, I know I need it but with all the fun that has been happening I actually feel really small about whining. (I've got 2 guests, one a night owl, one a early morning person, and I can't sleep anyway, so I've been keeping both company.) The really amusing thing is that my Mom drove here and needed to get around and walk today. We went shopping at the funky shops around here, well now I'm all stiff and hurting after all the standing on Sat and the slow walking today. But we did christmas gifts tonight and I'm really glad that I did what she needed. Ok, so only some bitching, but not really meant. Just sore and fighting the cranky. And really need a nap.

--------------------
We frettered around like farm animals, looking around for formulas and father figures. -Twilight Zone

Posts: 425 | From: Lynchburg, VA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
chillas
Coventry Mall Carol

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillas     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Zabia:

The bragging first. For our 7th anniversary, my hubby got us tickets to the Barenaked Ladies concert in Norfolk last Sat. Then drove both ways so I didn't have to deal with anything other than sore feet. Double bonus, one of the opening acts was Sister Hazel, who did an acoustic set that rocked! They were great. BNL rocked my life. I have been a fan for years but have never managed to be in an area that they played. So after all the waiting, we were standing 4 feet (at most) from the stage and they gave a great show. I even ended up with a pick, but sadly not one labeled BNL, (though it is now.) So great much funny fun all around.

Lizzy and I saw BNL when they were here in Columbus. Absolutely fantastic, aren't they? It's so rare to find a band these days that is even better live than they are on CD.

--------------------
Come on, come on - spin a little tighter
Come on, come on - and the world's a little brighter

Posts: 5595 | From: Columbus, OH : The Soccer Capital of America | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lainie

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lainie   E-mail Lainie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cervus:
Also, upon closer inspection of the photo, Santa's eyes are puffy and his face is flushed. Not with Christmas cheer - it looks like he's been doing a bit of boozing.

Did he look like Billy Bob Thornton?

DD and I saw the cutest little black-and-tan German Shepherd puppy last night! His name is Bear and he's 7 weeks old. So fluffy and roly-poly.

--------------------
How homophobic do you have to be to have penguin gaydar? - Lewis Black

Posts: 8322 | From: Columbus, OH | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mickey is a Hanukkah Bush
O Come Let Us Adore Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mickey is a Hanukkah Bush   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by chillas:
quote:

Lizzy and I saw BNL when they were here in Columbus. Absolutely fantastic, aren't they? It's so rare to find a band these days that is even better live than they are on CD.
Bowling for Soup is awesome, too. They play to have fun, not "it's a gig and we get paid".

--------------------
My mom, about my nervousness with Jeopardy!: "Don't worry about it. Just get drunk and you'll do fine."
Blog Just call me Mickey 2

Posts: 3295 | From: Radford, VA/Herndon, VA/Orlando, FL | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Casey, making hot chocolate
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Casey, making hot chocolate   Author's Homepage   E-mail Casey, making hot chocolate   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Anybody know where I can find a decent resume template? I've tried the MS ones, and they all come out looking funky.

--------------------
"To be or not to be! That is the question! Now, will you answer, dare, double dare, or take the Physical Challenge?" --Mark Summers as Hamlet
Countdown: 177 days and counting... or less. My blog. 14 keyboards owed.

Posts: 5584 | From: Ohio | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
tribrats
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tribrats   Author's Homepage   E-mail tribrats   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Lemon Drop just gave me a really bad scare. He has taken to sleeping on the shelf in our hall. It has a venetian blind in it. When the kids were little, I would drape the cord up out of reach but got out of that habit.

I just came from the kitchen to let another cat in and looked at Lemon Drop. He was sitting there with his front feet not quite touching the shelf. The string was wrapped around his neck, chest, and both front legs quite tightly. I think the only reason he didn't hang is because the string around his legs and chest kept the pressure off his neck.

I'm so glad he didn't try jumping off the shelf.

--------------------
Snopes is moving! Here's snopes' announcement.
Come here to re-register!

Posts: 2448 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mickey is a Hanukkah Bush   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
I really wish my dad would stop telling people that I'll do things for them before asking me first. He did it when I was in Disney World, he just did it to me recently. Time for a Letter You Wish You Could Send, I guess.

--------------------
My mom, about my nervousness with Jeopardy!: "Don't worry about it. Just get drunk and you'll do fine."

Posts: 3295 | From: Radford, VA/Herndon, VA/Orlando, FL | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cervus

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cervus   E-mail Cervus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Casey, making hot chocolate:
Anybody know where I can find a decent resume template? I've tried the MS ones, and they all come out looking funky.

I have trouble keeping resumes to one page. I have a bunch of scattered relevant experience and sometimes (depending on the position) I'm never sure whether to list my academic awards/scholarships or my volunteer work. I want to show employers that I excel at my work, but it's always difficult for me to decide which is the most relevant information and keep it on one page.

For example, I've not held a paid job since March. But I'm currently a volunteer. Do I list that separately, or list it under work experience along with my previous paid jobs?

--------------------
"There is no constitutional right to sleep with endangered reptiles." -- Carl Hiaasen
Won't somebody please think of the adults!

Posts: 8254 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lainie

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lainie   E-mail Lainie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
tribrats, I'm glad little Lemon Drop is okay, but I'm confused. There's a venetian blind in your shelf?

--------------------

Posts: 8322 | From: Columbus, OH | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
tribrats
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tribrats   Author's Homepage   E-mail tribrats   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lainie:
tribrats, I'm glad little Lemon Drop is okay, but I'm confused. There's a venetian blind in your shelf?

[lol] I got distracted and forgot to add that there is a window behind the shelf with a venetian blind in it. I used to have a curtain on my bookcase. But I don't think that is quite the same.

--------------------
Snopes is moving! Here's snopes' announcement.
Come here to re-register!

Posts: 2448 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Four Kitties
Layaway in a Manger

Icon 503 posted      Profile for Four Kitties   E-mail Four Kitties   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
I just typed up mailing labels for my Christmas cards (eighty-eight!). I've never resorted to typing before, but I've never been so far behind in getting the cards out before, either.

I'm afraid Emily Post and Miss Manners are going to haunt me. [Eek!]

Four Kitties

--------------------
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?

Posts: 13275 | From: Kindergarten World, Massachusetts | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Roadie
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roadie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Four Kitties:

Four Kitties

You'll probably be okay, as long as theirs gets lost in the mail. [lol]

--------------------
"The little local company I buy from has CHEAP shipping and I have met their goats." (snapdragonfly)

"And that's one lost erection I'll never get back! You hear me Dan! I'm owed an erection!" (I'mNotDedalus)

Posts: 2658 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Zabia
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zabia   E-mail Zabia   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Casey, making hot chocolate:

I just asked the hubby, he said not to bother with any, they never come out right. But he did offer that if you wanted to see how he did his, pm me.

Oh, and one of the best things about the BNL concert is that hubby enjoyed their music but wasn't a big fan. By the end of the concert, he's as big of a junky as I am. He was amazed that the band was so open to everyone taking turns being loved by the audience. And when they came out for the 2nd encore and everyone took different instruments so the drummer could sing "Fellis Navadas", (sorry to the proper spellers out there), he was doubly hooked.

--------------------
We frettered around like farm animals, looking around for formulas and father figures. -Twilight Zone

Posts: 425 | From: Lynchburg, VA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
chillas
Coventry Mall Carol

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillas     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
And when they came out for the 2nd encore and everyone took different instruments so the drummer could sing "Fellis Navadas", (sorry to the proper spellers out there), he was doubly hooked.

They did this mid-show when we saw them - and then it was "Feliz Halloween" (instead of "Feliz Navidad"). It was hysterical.

Mickey: I saw Bowling for Soup do a short set at a halftime show of the MLS All Star Game one year. They were pretty good, but I think they had them mixed more for the TV crowd than those in the stadium. I wouldn't mind seeing them again.

--------------------
Come on, come on - spin a little tighter
Come on, come on - and the world's a little brighter

Posts: 5595 | From: Columbus, OH : The Soccer Capital of America | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Signora Del Drago
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 218 posted      Profile for Signora Del Drago     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Four Kitties:
I just typed up mailing labels for my Christmas cards (eighty-eight!). I've never resorted to typing before, but I've never been so far behind in getting the cards out before, either.

Four Kitties

They'll have to haunt me, too! I built a file and have printed mailing and return-address labels for the past four years. This year, I got blue snowflake stamps and made the print a matching blue. The return-address label has "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!" printed across the bottom under the name and address, with a row of music notes across the top of the greeting and several on both sides. The music notes don't print correctly here, so I can't show you. I made the music notes the same green that is on the stamps, too. Both sets of labels have tiny blue snowflakes on them. The labels are clear, and the envelopes were white this year, and they looked nice. Last year I had beige envelopes, so I used brown print for the labels and a pen with brown ink for the inside. One year I did red and green. I, too, have a gazillion cards (actually, 90+) to send, and it's either that or stop sending them because my hand hurts after I write a while. I do, however, write a note in the cards and sign them. I can only do about 15 a day, 20 if I push it, so it takes a while. Printed labels help quite a lot, so I don't worry about it. I've even considered printing directly to the envelopes, but I'm not sure my printer would feed them through. [Wink]

3 snowflakes name 3 snowflakes
street address
City, State, zip

row of music notes
3 notes
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 3 notes

The shades of blue and green aren't the same, but you get the picture.

Merry Christmas to you! (And to all others who aren't insulted by that sentiment.)

--------------------
"This air we're breathing. Oxygen, isn't it?"~I’mNotDedalus, impersonating Vincent D’Onofrio.|"Sometimes trying to communicate can be like walking through a minefield."~wanderwoman
"Give people a break. It's not easy doing a life."~Joshua Halberstam

Posts: 4020 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
quiltsbypam
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quiltsbypam   E-mail quiltsbypam   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Yay! I just found out that the gas company will be out on Friday to dig the new gas line, and my new gas furnace will be installed next Wednesday! Goodbye noisy, shaky, stinky, inefficient furnace. I can't freakin' wait. (does little happy dance)

Of course, I won't have any money for the next few years. But it's better than feeling like the furnace is going to explode when it comes on.

--------------------
"No Biblical hell could ever be worse than the state of perpetual inconsequence." Beatrice in Dangerous Beauty

Posts: 1816 | From: Cayuga County, NY | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lainie

Pam, I know furnaces are expensive, but you'll save on your heating costs, won't you?

For reference, I installed a new furnace in 2003. Prior to that, the gas company was going to raise my budget amount from $95 to $140 a month -- a 50% increase! Three years later, with gas prices considerably higher, my budget amount is $95. And my old furnace was "only" 25 years old.

--------------------

BlushingBride
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlushingBride     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
I saw Bowling for Soup do a free concert at the OK State fair in September.

They became my new favorite band that night. They're good on their cds, but in person, they're fantastic. It was kind of like they were just your buddies, who also happen to be groovy rock stars, hanging out with you and some other people. Anyone who likes them at all should totally go to one of their shows.

--------------------
"In perfume, as in underwear, the scantiest of applications provides the greatest of returns." -Silas Sparkhammer

Posts: 858 | From: Arlington, Texas | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Seaboe Muffinchucker
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 206 posted      Profile for Seaboe Muffinchucker     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
This morning I went in for my allergy shots and two people were there before me (that's unusual; I'm usually first).

Even weirder, both had birthdays on the 10th of the month, just like me.

The frosting on the cake was that the first one was 3/10, the second was 4/10 and I'm 5/10.

Seaboe

--------------------
Education is not the filling of a hard drive, but the lighting of a bulb. -- Yeats via Esprise Me

Posts: 5562 | From: Seattle, WA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

I think my favorite part of the BFS concert I went to was when they said "Okay, we know there are moms and a lot of kids in the audience, so we promise not to say NFBSK anymore."

Then, a little bit later, Jaret was talking about how his mom had a little sign above the toilet that said "If you sprinkle when you tinkle please be neat and wipe the seat" and Erik said "My mom just wrote 'Clean your NFBSKing piss up'" (or something like that). The rest of the exchange:
Jaret: We said we wouldn't say NFBSK anymore!
Erik: But I said NFBSK in context! If it's in context, isn't it okay to say NFBSK?
Jaret: Yeah, I guess that if it's in context, then saying NFBSK is cool.

I <3 BFS

--------------------

Lainie

Anybody have a recipe for low-carb or low-sugar eggnog, or know where I can buy it prepared?

--------------------

Lainie:

Low carb:

Perfect Entertaining
Fabulous Foods
Egg Nog.info

...Spike looks like he has tail rot...I'm upset about it.

--------------------

Morgaine La Raq Star
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 220 posted      Profile for Morgaine La Raq Star   E-mail Morgaine La Raq Star   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Lainie, try this one. I've not tried it myself but I've tried other Splenda recipes from their website & they've all been good.

--------------------
I cannot live without books-Thomas Jefferson *~* A child educated only at school is an uneducated child - George Santayana
I'm going to pummel you with such zeal, Buddha will explode! *~* Never miss a good chance to shut up - Will Rogers

Posts: 6585 | From: Dallas/Fort Worth, TX | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
FrogFeathers
Grandma Got Run Over By a Gift Card

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FrogFeathers   Author's Homepage   E-mail FrogFeathers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Tomorrow is the last day of school before "Winter break".

My son knows he's getting a kama set with a carrying case for his "big" gift. Thing is, he doesn't know we already received it in the mail. And he "overheard" [Wink] me telling his dad, "I don't think we're getting the kama set in time for the holiday." and dad played along: "Dammit... well, he already knows he's getting them, so we'll just tell him later or something."

Ahh, we're so mean... and kind of sneaky.

--------------------
"Is it ME? Am I a MAGNET for these idiots?"~Pearl Forrester MST3K
Die-Hard Engineers, Big Red One my Dad's website
"Must be a 'snopes' thing..." ~my entire family when I try to explain something.

Posts: 4524 | From: South of Madison, Wisconsin | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
tagurit

Icon 214 posted      Profile for tagurit   E-mail tagurit   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
I'm zesting and squeezing lemons for the double lemon bars I'll bake later. Mmmmmmm... the whole house smells lemony. My hands are all lemony. *sniff*

--------------------
Explore, enjoy and protect the planet
---
AAMAH

Posts: 8532 | From: Michigan | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
nurple
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nurple   Author's Homepage   E-mail nurple   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Mmmm...I love fresh, lemony wonderfulness.

--------------------
"You better respect the Rap or the Rap won't respect you." Ledatru

Posts: 1141 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Four Kitties
Layaway in a Manger

Icon 503 posted      Profile for Four Kitties   E-mail Four Kitties   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Okay, cards are done. I signed each one for each of us, but I only wrote in a few -- no time! And I almost ran out of cards; I'd bought 80. I also used all the leftovers from CatNip's cards that he gave out at work, plus I rummaged an old single out of the stationery drawer.

Then it was off to the Post Office for the second time today. Things have improved slightly over this morning, when I had to wait in line for almost 40 minutes -- this time I only had to wait 25.

For information, it costs 84 cents to send a Christmas card to Barbados, and 63 cents to send one to Canada.

Four Kitties

--------------------
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?

Posts: 13275 | From: Kindergarten World, Massachusetts | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
frogpond
Jingle Sales

Icon 08 posted      Profile for frogpond   E-mail frogpond   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
We've finished our library Christmas luncheon and now all I want to do is hide behind some shelves in the back and take a nice long nap.

I still have errands to run after work. [Frown]

--------------------
So many books, so little time.

Posts: 1192 | From: McDonough, Georgia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages