snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » SLC Central » SLC: A Best Buy Christmas » Lockdown!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lockdown!
mrs.hi-c clown fishies
Happy Holly Days

Icon 07 posted      Profile for mrs.hi-c clown fishies     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
We had some excitement at work this morning--
Lockdown

My coworkers and I were forced to spend 3 hours locked in our offices because the building attached to ours was being searched. Thankfully they found the guys they were looking for, and no one got hurt. I only had one run in with the K9 unit and the SWAT team--they caught me sneaking out to go to the potty. I told them that I was 7 months pregnant--I couldn't hold it anymore! [lol] At least they let me go.

Even though everything went smoothly, I still heard several people complaining that the elevators were still shutdown, and that people weren't able to visit their family members right away. I also heard one guy questioning if it was really "that bad". Umm...yeah, it was. Two armed men in a hospital is pretty bad, IMO.

--------------------
This song has no title...just words and a tune.

Instant Hi-C--Just add water...

Posts: 1620 | From: Michigan | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
vfwchick
Deck the Malls with Boughs of Money

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vfwchick     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
WOW That had to be scary.
Glad you are OK!!!!

--------------------
God bless our Troops!
If you can't stand behind our troops, please, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 380 | From: Ohio | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LizzyJingleBells
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 212 posted      Profile for LizzyJingleBells   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Yikes! That must have been so frightening. Glad you're okay though. And you're lucky the K9 unit didn't set his dog on you. [Wink]

--------------------
Come on, come on, we were once upon a time in love
If the only prayer you say in your life is thank you, that would suffice. - Meister Eckhart My Blog

Posts: 7725 | From: Columbus, Ohio | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Doug4.7
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 506 posted      Profile for Doug4.7   E-mail Doug4.7   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
"Sir! We found a pregnant woman in the hallway!"
"How'd she get there?"
"Well, sir, it seems about 7 months ago..."
[fish]

--------------------
And now for something completely different...

Posts: 4164 | From: Alabama | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
chillas
Coventry Mall Carol

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillas     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Yeesh! Glad you're okay!

--------------------
Come on, come on - spin a little tighter
Come on, come on - and the world's a little brighter

Posts: 5595 | From: Columbus, OH : The Soccer Capital of America | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Donovan
Deck the Malls

Icon 19 posted      Profile for Donovan   E-mail Donovan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Doug4.7:
"Sir! We found a pregnant woman in the hallway!"
"How'd she get there?"
"Well, sir, it seems about 7 months ago..."
[fish]

I'll have you know that BellSouth will be coming to you with a bill for this keyboard.

--------------------
Illius me paenitet, dux (Latin for fun and business)

"It's like trying to hawk pork chops at a kosher PETA banquet." - Esprise Me

Posts: 429 | From: Alabama | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages