snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » SLC Central » SLC: A Best Buy Christmas » Pregnancy, Adoption, & Parenting: Round 3 (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Pregnancy, Adoption, & Parenting: Round 3
murmurzz
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for murmurzz   E-mail murmurzz   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I know I haven't gotten to know anyone here well enough to give a hoot about my kids, but I saw that Halloween pic up there and I jump at every opportunity to show them off. So here are my 2 year old son and 3 month old daughter in their costumes:

-

-

Thanks!

--------------------
www.myspace.com/murmurzz <--- psst, I need friends. Bad.

Posts: 167 | From: Michigan | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Annissa
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Annissa   Author's Homepage   E-mail Annissa   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
murmurzz, I love the costumes! Your kids are so cute!

Dominic also dressed up like a lion.

--------------------
Maybe I'm thinking myself in a hole.

Posts: 240 | From: Akron, OH | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Karmyn
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karmyn   E-mail Karmyn   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Congrats on the adorable son, LPP. How is his sister adjusting?
Vanilla, here's hoping things go well for you.

--------------------
"I have a very cunning plan."

Posts: 506 | From: Texas | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Starla
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Starla     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
So many cute babies!! Can't think in complete sentences!

Cute kid story alert: Today is "Cammo Day" at Starlet's Kindergarten. The kids are supposed to dress in camouflage or dark colors and there will be paper turkeys hidden around the school to be hunted later. I find it all a little redneck, but I'm trying to be cool because Starlet is excited about it.

This morning, while she was getting dressed, Starlet says, "aren't we hunting in the gym? Because the gym is blue and white. Shouldn't we wear blue and white to blend in instead of green and black?"

So smart! So she decided to wear a blue shirt so she could fool the paper turkeys. [Smile]

--------------------
This used to be the life, but I don't need another one.
MyBandwagon

Posts: 3254 | From: small town Texas | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
murmurzz

Icon 1 posted      Profile for murmurzz   E-mail murmurzz   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Aw, your lion even has a "belly". Key-ute!

--------------------

Posts: 167 | From: Michigan | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
mrs.hi-c clown fishies
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrs.hi-c clown fishies     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
LPP, what a darling! He's adorable [Smile]

Did anyone else's hospital practice "Kangaroo Care"? It's the skin-to-skin contact right after the kid is born. I'm feeling like I'm not really being given a choice to have this slimy kid plopped on my boob right after she makes her arrival. The Childbirth educator even says the cord "has" to be attached. All I want is for them to clean her off a little bit and cut the cord before the docs hand her to me. Is it really that difficult?

I feel like I'm going to be looked on as a bad mom, but the thought totally grosses me out, and makes me worry just a bit that I might drop her. Maybe it's just those silly pregnancy hormones...blech.

--------------------
This song has no title...just words and a tune.

Instant Hi-C--Just add water...

Posts: 1620 | From: Michigan | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Starla

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Starla     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My hospital did something similar to kangaroo care if requested. They wiped the baby off a bit while handing her to me and cut the cord and did some tests while I was holding her. I can't imagine they wouldn't clean your baby off just a little before handing her to you-- they are slippery! Other than that, I didn't notice the cord being cut or the testing because I was too busy staring at the baby and feeling relief that it was finally over. YMMV, but it may not actually be as odd and gross as it sounds.

You are not a bad mom if kangaroo care doesn't appeal to you! Do what you feel is best for you and your baby and try to ignore what other people think. You'll be doing so for the next 20+ years. [Wink]

--------------------
This used to be the life, but I don't need another one.
MyBandwagon

Posts: 3254 | From: small town Texas | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Rhiandmoi
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiandmoi   E-mail Rhiandmoi   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
mrs. hi-c, my friend had similar feelings about the ick when her daughter was born 6 years ago. But in the moment when they put the slimeball on her chest she just cried because she was so happy (mostly because the birth was finally over). The baby was only there for about 30 seconds before they took her to clean up and wrap up in a blanket. Babies get cold pretty fast so they don't like to leave them covered with ick for very long.

--------------------
I think that hyperbole is the single greatest factor contributing to the decline of society. - My friend Pat.

What is .02 worth?

Posts: 8745 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
vanilla
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanilla     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Congrats LPP on the adorable little guy!

I know this is waaaaay late, but can I just say how adorable Rowan is? Kismet, your kid is a gerber baby!

Btw, after slamming gallons of the PI infused fertile water of snopes and all the vibes and waves of luck sent to us from around the snopesing globe, our DR called and gave us the news.

Ahem...please excuse the shouting, but we are pregnant!!! DH got to tell me the good news after I missed the phone call and they called him to let him know. It was actually better getting the news from him than the doctor I think!

Party at my Place! [Cool]

--------------------
I swear, it was funnier in my head.
Yeah, I used to be pink. vanilla_pink.

Posts: 2493 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Four Kitties
Layaway in a Manger

Icon 503 posted      Profile for Four Kitties   E-mail Four Kitties   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
vanilla, how wonderful!  -

--------------------
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?

Posts: 13275 | From: Kindergarten World, Massachusetts | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Sara
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sara     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Ohhh!!! Vanilla! Congrats! When are you due? I'm due July 18th for now, the Dr. sent me for an ultrasound because he thinks I may be further along than I think I am. We can be due date buddies!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"If you don't have anything nice to say...sit next to me"

Posts: 80 | From: Finger Lakes Region, NY | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
glass papaya
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 99 posted      Profile for glass papaya   E-mail glass papaya   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Yay vanilla!
Posts: 544 | From: Onalaska, WI | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Purple Iguana

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Iguana   Author's Homepage   E-mail Purple Iguana   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
LPP... adorable pics... thanks for sharing. Oh phooey on you if you think that isn't a good picture. It's a WONDERFUL picture! [Smile]

All the other snopelet picture are lovely too. Makes me wish the disc in my camera was full so I could post some picture. The stingy person in me doesn't want to finalize it till it's full.

Mrs. hi-c... how is your hospital set up for water birth? I only mention because (I don't know if this is a common phenomenon with water birth) Saleh broke the surface of the water practically clean as a whistle. Gave him his first little bath right there. Doesn't seem so gross when you can clean yourself up right away. [Smile] Otherwise, you can ask them to put one of those blue sheets on your stomach. Is it that you don't want to see the slimy mess or don't want to touch the slimy mess? Cuz if you just don't want to touch it, they can put one of those thin blue sheets on your tummy and baby on top. I don't blame you for not wanting to touch baby slime. I touched Saleh's head as he was crowning and it was like EWWWW! Your hospital should definitely work with you. Talk to your doctor/midwife about how well they adhere to your birth plan. Your hospital really should do things the way you want to (except in case of need of medical decisions--like "circumstances require a c-section"). In the absence of complications, tho, the hospital and your doctors should do things the way you want.

VANILLA... OMG!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND EXCITED AND... um... okay, maybe I should stop abusing bold and capslock. But YAY! I imagine it's going to be a while before you know how many of the three implanted, but we all want to know as soon as you know, and of course, oodles of congratulations and happy Snoopy dances of joy and everything. In the event that all three took, I remember seeing this show on Discovery where this doctor who specialized in multiples encouraged moms to gain lots of weight during their pregnancy--more than most docs advise--and this guy had tons of luck in getting moms near or to their due date. Usually with multiples, it's a foregone conclusion that they'll be preemie to some degree, but this doc had a lot of luck by getting moms to gain lots of weight (a mom of quads doubled her weight and gave birth at 38.5 weeks!). Anyhow, I'm all rambly and stuff, but if it's the case for you, definitely discuss with your doctor before doing anything like that, but I wanted to mention it just so you had that information. But I think between your news and all the cute baby pictures, maybe my brain is just temporarily unable to move in a straight line. [Big Grin]

--------------------
They just don't make crazed, beserk robots like they used to. --Sheen Estevez, Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius

If I manage to post something swipe-worthy that you would like to make your sig, you may do so with my blessing.

Posts: 2486 | From: East Stroudsburg, PA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Rhiandmoi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiandmoi   E-mail Rhiandmoi   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Yay!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
I think that hyperbole is the single greatest factor contributing to the decline of society. - My friend Pat.

What is .02 worth?

Posts: 8745 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Crackrzz
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crackrzz   Author's Homepage   E-mail Crackrzz   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
CONGRATULATIONS VANILLA! STICK AROUND LIL BABIES!!!

--------------------
Stand up, slip on the bathtub floor, fling a hand up to balance yourself, and happen to have your mouth open on the downswing. Voila, a new hole in your face.

-Tabby, on how she cut her lip while shaving her legs.

Posts: 5097 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Nonny Mouse, on Santa's laptop
Once in Royal Circuit City

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nonny Mouse, on Santa's laptop   Author's Homepage   E-mail Nonny Mouse, on Santa's laptop   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hearty congratulations to Vanilla! Here's wishing you a very healthy pregnancy and an equally healthy result thereof.

Nonny

--------------------
When there isn't anything else worth analyzing, we examine our collective navel. I found thirty-six cents in change in mine the other day. Let no one say that there is no profit in philosophy. -- Silas Sparkhammer

Posts: 10141 | From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Auntie Witch

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Auntie Witch   Author's Homepage   E-mail Auntie Witch   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Congrats, Vanilla! (Although is it wrong of me to say that I hope for your sake that you don't have all three? One or two is plenty!) [fish]

Seriously, though, congrats! I hope things go well for you.

--------------------
"Feel my head! I feel like a puppy!" -My mother
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
Myspace about my mom, kids

Posts: 3289 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Morgaine La Raq Star
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 220 posted      Profile for Morgaine La Raq Star   E-mail Morgaine La Raq Star   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vanilla:

Party at my Place! [Cool]

No partying for you little miss!! At least, not the alcoholic kind!

Seriously though, congrats!!!

--------------------
I cannot live without books-Thomas Jefferson *~* A child educated only at school is an uneducated child - George Santayana
I'm going to pummel you with such zeal, Buddha will explode! *~* Never miss a good chance to shut up - Will Rogers

Posts: 6585 | From: Dallas/Fort Worth, TX | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Arrow-Tech IV
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arrow-Tech IV   E-mail Arrow-Tech IV   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Congratulations, Vanilla! You are possibly FILLED with Great Expectations! [Smile]
Posts: 955 | From: Dallas, TX | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
I saw Mommy kismet Santa Claus
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for I saw Mommy kismet Santa Claus   E-mail I saw Mommy kismet Santa Claus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
YAY, vanilla! I'm so excited it worked. The remaining shots seem so much more worth it, with a positive result, don't you think? Oh, I'm just so happy for you.

(And thanks for the compliment, we are always willing to take commentary about the cuteness of Rowan [Smile] )

Posts: 2115 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LizzyJingleBells

Icon 99 posted      Profile for LizzyJingleBells   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Yeah Vanilla!! I'm so happy for you!

mrs hi-c, I was wearing my gown when BeanSprout was born, and they put a sheet over me, so there wasn't any "ick" factor for me. You can always ask the nurses in the maternity ward to do that for you. I'm sure they'll be happy to oblige.

--------------------
Come on, come on, we were once upon a time in love
If the only prayer you say in your life is thank you, that would suffice. - Meister Eckhart My Blog

Posts: 7725 | From: Columbus, Ohio | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
murmurzz

I wasn't given a choice whether or not I wanted to hold my kids immediately after birth, they were just kinda plopped on my chest. I wasn't really ooked out by it (although my daughter did have meconium (sp?) all over her), but I was concerned about the gooey slipperiness.

As far as being looked upon as a "bad mom", no woman (or man for that matter) knows how they will feel upon the birth of their child, but it's natural no matter what. I didn't feel that instant intense, unconditional love for my son. Now I tear up just looking at him, but I basically had no emotional response to him when he was born. YMMV.

--------------------

Zorro
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zorro     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
CONGRATS, VANILLA!!

I had a c-section, and was so drained I never held Frank until late the next morning, but at that time, they did kangaroo care with me. They didn't really ask, and I really didn't care at that point, so it was like eh, whatever.

And it is offical...Frank is smiling! he gave me a HUGE grin yesterday. [Smile]

--------------------
"Seize the day! Make your lives extraordinary!"
-John Keating, "Dead Poets Society"

Posts: 2861 | From: New Jersey | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cold DecEmbra Brings The Sleet
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cold DecEmbra Brings The Sleet   E-mail Cold DecEmbra Brings The Sleet   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Cute halloweenies!

OK, I have a practical question. I am due to have baby Embra at the beginning of June (I've just had my first scan - I can't begin to explain how bizarre it was suddenly to see the wean on screen, hiccupping). Anyway, as per a previous thread, I'm also getting married on the 4th of August.

Question: Am I kidding myself that I'll be able to enjoy the party?

Another question: How on earth am I going to be able to tell what size I'll be so I can buy a dress?!

--------------------
I want you to lay down your life, Perkins. We need a futile gesture at this stage. It will raise the whole tone of the war.

Posts: 4495 | From: Surrey, UK | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Berry Well
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Berry Well     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I love all the pics! Congrats to all the new moms and dads and to the soon to be moms and dads.

--------------------
And if she says come inside I'll come inside for her.
If she says give it all I'll give everything to her.
I am justified. I am purified. I am sanctified. Inside you

Posts: 695 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Arrow-Tech IV
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arrow-Tech IV   E-mail Arrow-Tech IV   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Embra,

Honestly, if I were in your place, I'd just get married now. In some ways, as far as the progress of my pregnancy, I was in your place. My son was born on the 7th of June and I had an unexpected c-section. My son ended up in the NICU for a week. Then, once everyone was home, it took us MONTHS to get a pattern in place.

We haven't had enough sleep in a long time. The air conditioner broke, of course, during the first two months that the baby was home from the hospital. That was about $3,500. And the bills from the NICU are crazy. They just keep coming in.

Wedding are frighteningly expensive typically, and really don't mean that much (IMO) when you have the much more binding commitment of a baby. The marriage is really what matters.

So, my opinion is that now, if you aren't too nauseous, or in your second trimester (when everyone recommends that you take a "babymoon" anyway) you should go somewhere nice and get married. If you have to have a big party, have a nice "meet the baby and celebrate our marriage" reception in August and let someone else plan it all. You can still wear an attractive dress -- you'll just have the benefit of being able to pick it out the week before the party so you'll KNOW that it fits. You can still have wedding cake, even.

Maybe that sounds crazy, but that's what I'd do.

Posts: 955 | From: Dallas, TX | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
PallasAthena
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PallasAthena     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
YAY VANILLA!!!! Oh, my gosh! Is it all three? Oh, I am so silly. I'm tearing up over here!

Okay, now pass that snopes water over here. I'd like to take a nice looooong drink of it. [Wink]

--------------------
"How do you make chocolate? You take dark chocolate, you mix it with white milk, and it becomes a delicious drink. That is the chocolate I am talking about." --Ray Nagin

Posts: 1325 | From: Missouri | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Syllavus

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Syllavus     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Little Pink Pill:
It's not a great pic, but here he is:

Little Blue

Hee! That's the, "I once caught a fish this big!" picture! He's adorable! [Big Grin]

And big congrats to vanilla! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"That would be really dangerous, you know. Indiscriminately extricating someone from the petrified corpse of a supernatural creature." - My Husband

Posts: 4308 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Little Pink Pill
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little Pink Pill     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Vanilla! I'm so happy for you! That's fantastic news!
quote:
Originally posted by Karmyn:
Congrats on the adorable son, LPP. How is his sister adjusting?

About as good as can be expected, I think. I gave her a doll crib when I came home from the hospital so she and I could take care of our babies together, and it seems to have helped a lot. She still has her moments, and so far she has only touched his foot, but she has asked me to go get him a few times so we could play with our babies. [Smile]

--------------------
The technical term is narcissism. You can't believe everything is your fault unless you also believe you're all powerful.--House

Posts: 2684 | From: Budapest | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Giselle
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Giselle     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh Vanilla thats wonderful!

--------------------
Ralphie, get off the stage sweetheart.

Posts: 2041 | From: Yuba City, California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Zorro
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zorro     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Zorrling, age two months

He looks like hubby, but his coloring is totally mine- light colored eyes (currently still a pretty deep blue), pale skin, and even a touch of red in his hair. I've started calling him Mommy's Little Celt. [Wink]

--------------------
"Seize the day! Make your lives extraordinary!"
-John Keating, "Dead Poets Society"

Posts: 2861 | From: New Jersey | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Syllavus

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Syllavus     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Aww he's adorable Zorro! Snopesters have such cute babies. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"That would be really dangerous, you know. Indiscriminately extricating someone from the petrified corpse of a supernatural creature." - My Husband

Posts: 4308 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Little Pink Pill
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little Pink Pill     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Zorro, his eyes are so pretty!

By the way, Syllavus and PI, I just meant the pic was kind of blurry because I didn't want to use a flash. But yeah, he's my big fish. [Smile]

--------------------
The technical term is narcissism. You can't believe everything is your fault unless you also believe you're all powerful.--House

Posts: 2684 | From: Budapest | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
RingKeeper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RingKeeper     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Wow, seems like I've been gone forever. I had trouble getting into the last thread for some reason and I just noticed the new one. Congrats to LPP and to Vanilla. Grow little bean!

My baby just turned one last week. My how that year flew. She is the most pleasant baby, always smiling. She wasn't happy with her one year vaccinations, but she did really well on her assessment. The nurse asked me if I was sure she wasn't 18 months old because of her vocabulary. She almost fell out of the chair when she gave the Ringlet her dolly and she said "Tank goo." [Smile]

And for the record, I think this is an awesome place for advice too. All bases covered in one stop.

--------------------
There are just some things a dog can't explain to a monkey.

Posts: 2529 | From: Newfoundland | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Purple Iguana

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Iguana   Author's Homepage   E-mail Purple Iguana   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, Zorro... now I get to see him with his eyes open! Even cuter! [Smile] I gotta get off my butt and fill up this disc... I have a feeling this poor thread won't get to see Vampire Saleh till Christmas. [Eek!]

Saleh's 6 month checkup was yesterday. Apparently the Miracle Gro is working its way out of my system, cuz the boy's starting to plateau. Only gained 2 pounds and 1.25 inches. He's 28.25 inches long and 18lb 4oz.

--------------------
They just don't make crazed, beserk robots like they used to. --Sheen Estevez, Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius

If I manage to post something swipe-worthy that you would like to make your sig, you may do so with my blessing.

Posts: 2486 | From: East Stroudsburg, PA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages