snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » SLC Central » SLC: A Best Buy Christmas » Pregnancy, Adoption, & Parenting: Round 3 (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Pregnancy, Adoption, & Parenting: Round 3
Ana Ng
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ana Ng   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have a little issue with my four year old and I don't know what to do. It's kind of weird, but she seems to have an issue with her girl parts. What does one do about that?

Thanks in advance if anyone knows. [Frown]

--------------------
My great grandfather planted that tree!

Posts: 4862 | From: Brooklyn | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ThistleSoftware
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThistleSoftware     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Ana, what is the issue? Maybe take her to the doctor?

--------------------
Officially Heartless

Posts: 3065 | From: The Montgomery County of the West Coast- Berkeley, CA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
What is the issue? Is she quite fascinated by them?

--------------------
"When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty."--George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 19266 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ana Ng

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ana Ng   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
TMI for active topics... TMI for active topics... TMI for active topics... TMI for active topics... TMI for active topics... TMI for active topics... TMI for active topics... TMI for active topics... TMI for active topics... TMI for active topics... TMI for active topics... TMI for active topics... TMI for active topics...

No, it's more of an extremely unpleasant odor. It's bizarre, we bathe her daily.

ETA: I know I could go the the pediatrician, but I was wondering if the gynecologist would be better. And mainly if anyone knew of what it could be.

--------------------

Posts: 4862 | From: Brooklyn | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
TMI for active topics... TMI for active topics... TMI for active topics... TMI for active topics... TMI for active topics... TMI for active topics... TMI for active topics... TMI for active topics... TMI for active topics... TMI for active topics... TMI for active topics... TMI for active topics... TMI for active topics...

I wonder if it is nothing more than a little bacteria imbalance, Ana Ng. I would imagine her pediatrician would be able to handle it if it was anything needing handling.

--------------------
"When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty."--George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 19266 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Loyhargil
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loyhargil     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Ana Ng,

A lot of pediatricians I know of handle gynecological issues for young children, also. Heck, one girl I know saw her pediatrician rather than a gynecologist through the age of 18. I'd recommend sticking with someone who knows your nieces medical history already, and a place where she wouldn't be intimidated by all the "grown up" things at an ob/gyn office.

--------------------
Bender: Oh cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones, it bones for thee.

Posts: 1170 | From: Iowa | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lainie
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lainie   E-mail Lainie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr:

YOMANK

--------------------
How homophobic do you have to be to have penguin gaydar? - Lewis Black

Posts: 8322 | From: Columbus, OH | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Nonny Mouse, on Santa's laptop
Once in Royal Circuit City

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nonny Mouse, on Santa's laptop   Author's Homepage   E-mail Nonny Mouse, on Santa's laptop   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Ana,

Go ahead and see your daughter's own doctor, with whom she has experience and some level of trust, to start with. If she needs a referral to a gynecologist the pediatrician will handle it.

Nonny

--------------------
When there isn't anything else worth analyzing, we examine our collective navel. I found thirty-six cents in change in mine the other day. Let no one say that there is no profit in philosophy. -- Silas Sparkhammer

Posts: 10141 | From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr

quote:
Originally posted by Lainie:
quote:
Originally posted by AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr:

YOMANK
I remember being four very, very vividly. And that specific aspect of being four most especially. [Wink]

--------------------

Auntie Witch
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Auntie Witch   Author's Homepage   E-mail Auntie Witch   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
On the bathroom question: I try to carry wipes in my purse. If the bathroom's that bad, clean it yourself. A pack of anti-bacterial wipes to the seat should suffice, and is much better than letting your child have an accident.

Of course, I'm not that anal about public bathrooms. I've read that there are more germs on the door than there are on the toilet seats.

--------------------
"Feel my head! I feel like a puppy!" -My mother
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
Myspace about my mom, kids

Posts: 3289 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Loyhargil
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loyhargil     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Ana Ng,

I'm sorry, I have no idea where I got "niece" from. I think I've lost my brain today. Carry on, nothing to see here.

--------------------
Bender: Oh cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones, it bones for thee.

Posts: 1170 | From: Iowa | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Eve MG
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eve MG   Author's Homepage   E-mail Eve MG   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
TMI space... TMI space... TMI space... TMI space... TMI space... TMI space... TMI space... TMI space... TMI space... TMI space... TMI space... TMI space...

Ana,
I am reminded of a friend's niece who developed a yeast infection at a very young age, under one year I believe. I remember she said the little girl was "eating lots of yogurt," for the helpful bacteria, I assume. Perhaps that would help your daughter?

--------------------
I love dairy! Does that mean I can't be a vegan?

Posts: 1569 | From: Upstate NY | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Purple Iguana
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Iguana   Author's Homepage   E-mail Purple Iguana   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Ana... if it's a simple bacterial imbalance, take her to the doc and see if antibiotics or creams of some kind will be needed to treat it, and make sure that she is eating yogurt with live, active cultures, as this will help keep everything in balance. There is also a chance that, if she holds in her pee a lot, she might have a bladder infection. Just something for a doc to check out and confirm.

Re: bathroom hygiene. Carry wipes like AW. Use those toilet seat liners/covers. In the absence of liners/covers, use a few layers of toilet paper to cover the seat, or wash the child's little bottom at the sink after going potty. If the bathroom is THAT nasty, have your kid squat in the corner, as it ain't gonna hurt anything. [lol] But without knowing this mom's idea of unacceptable hygiene, it's hard to know what best advice to give. I once heard a mom talking her child into "hovering" over the seat... and to listen to this mom talking to her child, one would think that putting your bum on the seat of a public toilet would result in instant death! [Eek!]

--------------------
They just don't make crazed, beserk robots like they used to. --Sheen Estevez, Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius

If I manage to post something swipe-worthy that you would like to make your sig, you may do so with my blessing.

Posts: 2486 | From: East Stroudsburg, PA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Aud
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aud   E-mail Aud   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Ana Ng - Maybe its a yeast infection. One of my friends couldn't figure out why her daugher kept getting yeast infections. It turns out that the day care wasn't washing the lids for the sippy cup well enough and yeast had colonized the mouthpiece.
Posts: 1168 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Auntie Witch

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Auntie Witch   Author's Homepage   E-mail Auntie Witch   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Here is another option for the bathroom-squeamish.

--------------------

Posts: 3289 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ana Ng

Thanks you guys! I think I'll take her to the pediatrician this week while we're off.

And I don't mind you thinking I'm an auntie- must be my youthful complexion. [lol]

--------------------

Eve MG
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eve MG   Author's Homepage   E-mail Eve MG   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Auntie Witch:
Here is another option for the bathroom-squeamish.

We had one of those folding potty seats for my daughter (but not Blues Clues, just plain tan) and I thought it was great. Not only was it helpful for cleanliness, but some of those public toilets are huge and I was afraid my little girl would fall in! The folding seat made the toilet a more kid-friendly size. I think we were still carrying a diaper bag at the time we had it, but IIRC it folds small enough to fit in an average-sized purse, and it came with a plastic bag/case.

I like the idea of carrying anti-bacterial wipes. I keep them in my car, I should get a little packet for my purse too.

--------------------
I love dairy! Does that mean I can't be a vegan?

Posts: 1569 | From: Upstate NY | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Arrow-Tech IV
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arrow-Tech IV   E-mail Arrow-Tech IV   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Aud:
Arrow-tech - The rights of a birth parents vary by state. In MO their rights end when they sign the paperwork. That's it unless they can prove they were coerced. Also, two of the couples I know who adopted sibling groups got custody very soon after they finished the home study. I know what you are trying to do for Hastings but I feel obligated to make sure incorrect adoption information is addressed.

Aud -- You're right. I have NO idea how much the laws on adoption vary from state to state and may have even incorrectly referenced the rules for Texas. I got the sixty day reference from a rant someone trying to adopt went into -- so, it's an anecdote and NOT data. [fish]

Thanks for the correction!

Posts: 955 | From: Dallas, TX | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Zorro
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zorro     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
According to my mother, we're going to need a U-Haul to bring home all of Frank's loot tomorrow.

I anticipate we'll have to start seriously house hunting right after the holidays. We'll need a bigger house for all his stuff!

We started him on rice cereal yesterday. After being back on feeding the child every four hours again, only this time with him having eight to ten ounces per feed, we decided he needed to get some solid food in him. Anyway, he took right to it! It was messy, but he figured out really quickly how to eat off the spoon. [Smile]

--------------------
"Seize the day! Make your lives extraordinary!"
-John Keating, "Dead Poets Society"

Posts: 2861 | From: New Jersey | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Don Enrico

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Enrico   E-mail Don Enrico   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm just dropping in to announce that according to the test results we got just before Christmas (a) the baby is healthy and not suffering from any chromosomes-related illnesses (duplication of chromosomes), and (b) it will be a little girl!!!! Happy Holidays to her!!

We're happy and relieved and we're heavily into the name discussion now ("Martika" taking the lead at the moment).

Another point that came up during Christmas repeatedly was "Imagine next year when we'll have a little baby under the tree..." [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Don "just happy" Enrico

--------------------
My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling, but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places. - Pooh Bear

Posts: 2209 | From: Hamburg, Germany | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Little Pink Pill
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 02 posted      Profile for Little Pink Pill     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Congrats Don! That's fantastic news!

PI, I'm sorry, this is a very late reply to your question. I just missed it. Life with a newborn...you know.

Anyway, LB has completely healed up and is doing great. I'm not fretting about his health anymore--not after he has gained a pound a week for the last 3! [lol]

Do you guys ever regret Christmas? Little Pink Tablet didn't get a ton of presents or anything, but she's suddenly being a real stinker. She's acting so spoiled. I wanted to spend some special time with her today so I made muffins and tried to sit down and play with her with her new stamp set, and she was just, well, a pill. [Wink] I ended up sending her down for a nap in the middle of the day, but she didn't even seem to care. It's like she's 14 instead of 4.

PI, was it you who said sometimes your child is the sweetest thing in the world, and sometimes you can hardly look at him?

--------------------
The technical term is narcissism. You can't believe everything is your fault unless you also believe you're all powerful.--House

Posts: 2684 | From: Budapest | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Auntie Witch

LPP, my kids aren't listening for anything right now! If I try to get them to do something, Rina will flat out tell me, "I'm playing with my new toys, Mom." [flame]

On a more positive note, I'm very proud of how quickly she figured out her leap pad. She only had to be told once or twice to touch the go button when she turns pages, and she's already spent an hour or two with it.

--------------------

Nonny Mouse, on Santa's laptop
Once in Royal Circuit City

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nonny Mouse, on Santa's laptop   Author's Homepage   E-mail Nonny Mouse, on Santa's laptop   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
LPP, my kids aren't listening for anything right now! If I try to get them to do something, Rina will flat out tell me, "I'm playing with my new toys, Mom." [flame]

So every time you ask her to do something and she doesn't listen, whatever toy she is currently playing with goes into quarantine (a couple of hours is probably long enough). If she just picks up another toy, tell her that if she's willing to lose the use of all her new toys rather than take a short break from playing to do what she was asked, that's fine with you. And follow through!

Nonny

Nonny

--------------------
When there isn't anything else worth analyzing, we examine our collective navel. I found thirty-six cents in change in mine the other day. Let no one say that there is no profit in philosophy. -- Silas Sparkhammer

Posts: 10141 | From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Auntie Witch

quote:
Originally posted by Nonny Mouse, on Santa's laptop:
quote:

So every time you ask her to do something and she doesn't listen, whatever toy she is currently playing with goes into quarantine (a couple of hours is probably long enough). If she just picks up another toy, tell her that if she's willing to lose the use of all her new toys rather than take a short break from playing to do what she was asked, that's fine with you. And follow through!

Nonny

Nonny

I thought about that, but today's really the last day she'll get with them for a few days, anyway. We're leaving for a few days tomorrow, anyway.

Usually when she does that I threaten her with a nap, and she complies fairly quickly. It's the sass I'm getting first that's bugging me.

"Do you want Mom to take your new toys away" is actually a constant refrain these past couple of days. [Wink]

--------------------

Don Enrico

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Enrico   E-mail Don Enrico   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
LPP, my kids aren't listening for anything right now! If I try to get them to do something, Rina will flat out tell me, "I'm playing with my new toys, Mom."

I don't know how old Rina is, but is this maybe just her picking up one of your responses and testing it for future use? What I mean is: You probably have to say a dozen times every day "Later, Rina, I'm just doing the dishes now" or something like that - a reasonable explaination why you can't come and play with her or whatever she wants you to do. She got that, and now she's testing whether she can offer reasonable explainations for not doing something you want her to do, too.

Is that a possibility? And if so, wouldn't that mean that it isn't really a "sass"?

Don Enrico

--------------------
My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling, but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places. - Pooh Bear

Posts: 2209 | From: Hamburg, Germany | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Auntie Witch

quote:
Originally posted by Don Enrico:
quote:
LPP, my kids aren't listening for anything right now! If I try to get them to do something, Rina will flat out tell me, "I'm playing with my new toys, Mom."

I don't know how old Rina is, but is this maybe just her picking up one of your responses and testing it for future use? What I mean is: You probably have to say a dozen times every day "Later, Rina, I'm just doing the dishes now" or something like that - a reasonable explaination why you can't come and play with her or whatever she wants you to do. She got that, and now she's testing whether she can offer reasonable explainations for not doing something you want her to do, too.

Is that a possibility? And if so, wouldn't that mean that it isn't really a "sass"?

Don Enrico

Intriguing idea... She is just barely 3, and it could very well be that... If so, how do I deflect that? Do I give her a time limit to respond, or do I expect blind obedience? I don't want to turn her into a robot, but I do want her to realize that if she's asked to do something, "I'm playing" is not a good excuse not to do it!

This isn't exactly new, though. One of her recent favorites is pulling up a chair when I'm trying to use the bathroom, and when her father tries to get her to leave me alone, telling him firmly, "I'm busy talking to Mom, Dad!"

--------------------

AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nonny Mouse, on Santa's laptop:
quote:

Nonny

Nonny

I thought about that, but today's really the last day she'll get with them for a few days, anyway. We're leaving for a few days tomorrow, anyway.

Usually when she does that I threaten her with a nap, and she complies fairly quickly. It's the sass I'm getting first that's bugging me.

"Do you want Mom to take your new toys away" is actually a constant refrain these past couple of days. [Wink]

I recommend not letting the behavior go, even if you're going out of town shortly.

The "threatening with a nap" thing is intriguing; my view on naps is that they are/were necessary and non-negotiable, thus were not used as punishment. I think if you're using them as punishment, they will be something to be fought against, rather than welcomed (and, IMO, naps should be very much welcomed by the child, in order to give parents necessary breaks).

--------------------

Auntie Witch

Usually, by the time I'm threatening with a nap, it's needed. [Wink]

Mia asks for them. Rina's starting to outgrow them. She will lay on the couch quietly and watch a movie or read, which is fine by me.

--------------------

Purple Iguana

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Iguana   Author's Homepage   E-mail Purple Iguana   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Congrats, Don Erico. Great news!

quote:
Originally posted by Little Pink Pill:

PI, I'm sorry, this is a very late reply to your question. I just missed it. Life with a newborn...you know.

OH yeah... I know. [Smile]

Glad to hear that LB's belly button is all better. And what an eater, too! Sounds like the rate that Saleh gained weight. [Smile] That's pretty much a baby's job right at first, fattening up. [Wink]
quote:

PI, was it you who said sometimes your child is the sweetest thing in the world, and sometimes you can hardly look at him?

Definitely sounds like something I would say, and ain't it the truth?

In other news, little Saleh is so stuffed up lately that I'm tempted to ask you if you can send me one of those Hungarian hook-up-to-the-vacuum snot sucker dealies. The bulb aspirator I got is doing a decent job, but I think that no matter how big the boogers are that I manage to extract, there's still a lot hiding in there.

--------------------
They just don't make crazed, beserk robots like they used to. --Sheen Estevez, Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius

If I manage to post something swipe-worthy that you would like to make your sig, you may do so with my blessing.

Posts: 2486 | From: East Stroudsburg, PA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Purple Iguana

Oh, I also wanted to post that Saleh has done two cute little things.

1) Grabbing my hands and making them clap together. Adorable.

2) He gave me a kiss the other day! I was looking at him and making smoochie sounds at him, then leaning in to kiss his cheeks. Once after making smoochie sounds, he leaned in and slimed me across my mouth, and then acted like he was going to suck on my bottom lip, but I was pulling away by then to de-slimify. But I got a kiss! YAY! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Jay Temple

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay Temple     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I thought I had posted this in another thread last week, but I was mistaken. Last week I went to lunch at Hardee's and my mom was in line in front of me! (She lives and works about 40 miles south of here, so this was no whim.) She and a friend were looking for places that sell wood, and they also visited a place that sells unfinished furniture. Well, on Christmas morning I found out the real reason for their trip. Since we've told her we're planning to adopt, she went to the unfinished furniture place and bought us a toy chest.

--------------------
"Well, it looks we're on our own ... again."--Rev. Lovejoy

Posts: 3572 | From: St. Louis, MO | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Auntie Witch

Awww, that's so sweet, JT!

--------------------

Jonny T
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonny T   Author's Homepage   E-mail Jonny T   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
you rang?

oh, eh, never mind, move along...

--------------------
Hello, I love you - won't you tell me your name?
Hello! I'm good for nothing - will you love me just the same?

Greetings from the dark side...

Posts: 2731 | From: York/Reading, England | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Arrow-Tech IV
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arrow-Tech IV   E-mail Arrow-Tech IV   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Congratulations, Don Enrico! I'm thrilled for you!

Arrow "A little girl under the tree will be very cute!" Tech IV

Posts: 955 | From: Dallas, TX | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Little Pink Pill
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little Pink Pill     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Purple Iguana:
In other news, little Saleh is so stuffed up lately that I'm tempted to ask you if you can send me one of those Hungarian hook-up-to-the-vacuum snot sucker dealies. The bulb aspirator I got is doing a decent job, but I think that no matter how big the boogers are that I manage to extract, there's still a lot hiding in there.

Have you seen these? Probably not as strong as the vacuum attachment but they claim it's stronger than the traditional one. It's made by the same people who did the self closing pacifier.

AW, I'm glad I'm not the only mom singing the post-present blues. [Wink] I did end up threatening to take toys away. Seems to have helped!

ETA- Holy cow! The Orszivo Porszivo is now available in America! You know, I have to say, it works really well! It's shocking how much junk comes out.

And in addition to helping prevent infection and improving breathing, it helps keep your children from "feeling jaded!" [lol]

--------------------
The technical term is narcissism. You can't believe everything is your fault unless you also believe you're all powerful.--House

Posts: 2684 | From: Budapest | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages