snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » SLC Central » SLC: A Best Buy Christmas » Snopesters MIA - speak up! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: Snopesters MIA - speak up!
megaira
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
[Smile] Thanks!

But, but...being a stranger is so ...mysterious! ^_^

[Wink]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ali_marea
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ali_marea   E-mail ali_marea   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Ooooh, yeah, what Mama Duck said! So great to see you back here, meg! [Smile]

--------------------
28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, and 12 seconds. That is when the world will end.

Posts: 7158 | From: D.C. | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
chillas
Coventry Mall Carol

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillas     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hey! Add me to the "glad to see megaira back" list! [Smile]

--------------------
Come on, come on - spin a little tighter
Come on, come on - and the world's a little brighter

Posts: 5595 | From: Columbus, OH : The Soccer Capital of America | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Noemi
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 05 posted      Profile for Noemi   E-mail Noemi   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
welcome back waffles

--------------------
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
My blog, no guarantees about witty or intelligent content. My current projects.
Coveted Beads <---- our eBay store, new items being added somewhat regularly

Posts: 8418 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Noemi

Icon 82 posted      Profile for Noemi   E-mail Noemi   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hi megiara! It's great to see you again!

Noemi

--------------------
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
My blog, no guarantees about witty or intelligent content. My current projects.
Coveted Beads <---- our eBay store, new items being added somewhat regularly

Posts: 8418 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
megaira

Aw, thanks! [Smile]
Ana Ng
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ana Ng   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hi, Meg!

--------------------
My great grandfather planted that tree!

Posts: 4862 | From: Brooklyn | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
wee wifey
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wee wifey   E-mail wee wifey   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Ana, you might know this, but I was wondering what happened to Lola, she was from round your way, wasn't she.

little mrs

--------------------
once known as little miss

"I don't Pretend to be an ordinary Housewife" Elizabeth Taylor

Posts: 2416 | From: London | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ana Ng

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ana Ng   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Yeah! I actually haven't heard much about her since I ran into her in a restaurant a year ago!

I am in touch with her indirectly, so if there were anything problematic, I'm sure I would know. If I ever talk to my bestest friend again (he has been absorbed by the law firm he works for), I'll put out a beacon.

Me->Eamon(friend)->Jackie(his friend)->Kelly (Lola's sister)

I'll tell him to ask Jackie to ask Kelly to ask Amy (Lola) to stop in and say hi!

Ana

--------------------

Posts: 4862 | From: Brooklyn | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
wee wifey

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wee wifey   E-mail wee wifey   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks Ana, just pass on the message I was asking after her!

little mrs

--------------------
once known as little miss

"I don't Pretend to be an ordinary Housewife" Elizabeth Taylor

Posts: 2416 | From: London | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ana Ng

News! Lola is lurking and hasn't been able to log in!

Bizarrely, I got halfway through my chain of connections, and Kelly (her sis) was working through the other end. The whole lot of us Babylon ex-pats have been all shuffled around with apt. and job stress, so it was a gossip void for a while. She managed to find a cool roommate, and she went perm at a very, very cool apparel company that we've all heard of but I don't want to mention.

She seems busy with work and all, but she mentioned some posters she misses, and requested that I shout out to Little Miss and Morgaine!

She's awaiting a new password, so hopefully we'll see her back again here soon.

Ana

--------------------

Egg Note
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 82 posted      Profile for Egg Note   E-mail Egg Note   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I haven't seen Candy Q post in a long time...

--------------------
Okay, just to make it clear, there is a real world out there. No really, there is. I checked.

Posts: 886 | From: Suffolk, VA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Fowlplay
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fowlplay   E-mail Fowlplay   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I mentioned this a few weeks ago elsewhere, but never got a response with regards to Moruti's absence. I even went so far as to PM him, but I never heard back. Anybody heard from him?

--------------------
"Sometimes it will be fluffy bunnies and cotton candy. Sometimes it will be napalm and defoliants. Sometimes it is roasted bunnies." -Rhiandmoi

Posts: 627 | From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DawnStorm

Icon 07 posted      Profile for DawnStorm   E-mail DawnStorm   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Where is Stressa anyway? At least we know she's posting on another board.

--------------------
Leashes?! We don't need no stinking leashes!!

Posts: 4771 | From: The Berkeley of the East Coast: Montgomery County MD | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Onceknownaslola

Hi All!

The last that I posted I was working at an Investor Relations firm and as it turns out those people wound up being evil people and I wasn't happy there so I left the position in Nov. I pretty much temped from the time I got that position to the time I got my new position in April.

As Ana said I'm working for a very cool fashion company that I'm sure all of you have heard of. And for the first time in four years I look forward to getting up and going to work each morning! I love my job I love the people I work with and I love the guy who I work for.

Still in the same apartment, it was three years two days ago! I found a great roommate in december and pretty much everything is on the up and up!

LizzyJingleBells

Icon 99 posted      Profile for LizzyJingleBells   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Lola, so great to see you back! Here's hoping you'll be posting lots again soon!

--------------------
Come on, come on, we were once upon a time in love
If the only prayer you say in your life is thank you, that would suffice. - Meister Eckhart My Blog

Posts: 7725 | From: Columbus, Ohio | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Holly Golightly
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Holly Golightly     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hi Lola, I noticed you were gone, great to have you back. [Smile]
Posts: 1555 | From: Leicestershire, England | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LizzyJingleBells

Icon 206 posted      Profile for LizzyJingleBells   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I just thought of another one...Hacker Barbie. I haven't seen her post anything for awhile.

I was going to say Bueowolf (sp) Girl, but I know she posted in a thread not too long ago.

--------------------
If the only prayer you say in your life is thank you, that would suffice. - Meister Eckhart My Blog

Posts: 7725 | From: Columbus, Ohio | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Archangel
Spider Cider

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archangel     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Pat Young!

Where is Pat Young?

Posts: 1749 | From: -> Canberra <-/ Hong Kong / London | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
WildaBeast

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildaBeast   E-mail WildaBeast   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Pat Young started a barbecue thread not too long ago. But before I saw that thread I was thinking the same thing.

--------------------
"Unseasonable is an odd word to begin with. It sounds like it's describing something that it's impossible to sprinkle pepper on." -- Nonny

Posts: 5483 | From: Just south of Folsom Prison, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ana Ng

Ha! Lola, were you posting about that three years ago? I vaguely remember you jumping through hoops for that!

Ana

--------------------

Giselle
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 212 posted      Profile for Giselle     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Whatever happened to Avril? Last I know she was going away to college and wouldn't have much time to post here but it seems like a very long time has passed.

--------------------
Ralphie, get off the stage sweetheart.

Posts: 2041 | From: Yuba City, California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Archangel
Spider Cider

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archangel     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Good to hear!

And Jaime?

Jaime Vargas Sanchez, anyone heard from Jaime?

Posts: 1749 | From: -> Canberra <-/ Hong Kong / London | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LizzyJingleBells

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LizzyJingleBells   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Jamie posted not too long ago in the current "Letters you wish you could send" thread.

--------------------

rockland6674

Icon 82 posted      Profile for rockland6674         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
resELution seems to have gone missing. Her most recent post was April 15th.
Posts: 934 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Giselle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Giselle     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Just thought of another one.

Where the heck is Echioderma(sp) Taft?

--------------------

Posts: 2041 | From: Yuba City, California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
chillas
Coventry Mall Carol

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillas     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GisElsa Lancaster:
Just thought of another one.

Where the heck is Echioderma(sp) Taft?

Um ... EQT has posted three times today, a few yesterday, a few the day before that and pretty regularly at least as far back as Recent Posts goes.

--------------------
Come on, come on - spin a little tighter
Come on, come on - and the world's a little brighter

Posts: 5595 | From: Columbus, OH : The Soccer Capital of America | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Giselle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Giselle     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My lord I'm dense. Don't mind me I'll just be over here with my hands off the keyboard.

--------------------

Bug Muldoon
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bug Muldoon   E-mail Bug Muldoon   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Sorry if he's been mentioned already, but AdmiralDinty's been missing since May.

--------------------
All along the untrodden paths of the future, I can see the footprints of an unseen hand.

Posts: 6912 | From: Flanders | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TheBobo

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBobo   Author's Homepage   E-mail TheBobo   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I haven't seen Dark Dan around lately. I know he changed his screen name but I still can't recall any posts by him lately.

--------------------
The views expressed in the above Post does not necessarily reflect those of snopes,The Infopoop Corporation,the Internet or most of society for that matter.

Posts: 2474 | From: Scranton, PA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
WildaBeast

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildaBeast   E-mail WildaBeast   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Dark Dan's last post was July 1, entitled I Made Wired

--------------------
"Unseasonable is an odd word to begin with. It sounds like it's describing something that it's impossible to sprinkle pepper on." -- Nonny

Posts: 5483 | From: Just south of Folsom Prison, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
AdmiralDinty

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AdmiralDinty   E-mail AdmiralDinty   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bug Muldoon:
Sorry if he's been mentioned already, but AdmiralDinty's been missing since May.

Thanks for the mention Bug. I've been quite busy over the past couple of months (I got married, went on a honeymoon, moved, graduated from the masters program, changed jobs, changed jobs again). It's good to be back, although my involvement won't be quite at the level that it was several months ago.

--------------------
"I wanna bite the hand that feeds me. I wanna bite that hand so badly. I wanna make them wish they'd never seen me." - Elvis Costello

Posts: 2291 | From: The Banks of the Merrimack, MA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Algae

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Algae   Author's Homepage   E-mail Algae   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Congrats on your marriage, AdmiralDinty! Nice to see you back.

--------------------
Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Don't drink and derive!

Posts: 1957 | From: Southeast Michigan | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
rockland6674

Icon 82 posted      Profile for rockland6674         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
tdn hasn't posted since March 25th. Looking at his recent posts, he does tend to disappear from time to time, but not usually for this long.
Posts: 934 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mosherette
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mosherette     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LizzyBurns:
I just thought of another one...Hacker Barbie. I haven't seen her post anything for awhile.

HB is around. She last posted yesterday.

tdn's job keeps him away from the computer for lengthy periods of time (unfortunately).

--------------------
Silence should never under any circumstances be construed as agreement. A lot of the time, it's simply a reflection that someone just said something so stupid that no response could possibly do it justice. - Ramblin' Dave

Posts: 8528 | From: Nottingham, England | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  19  20  21   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages