snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Diversions » Book Corner » What's the best book you ever read? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What's the best book you ever read?
kch8021
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kch8021   E-mail kch8021   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I love Uncle John's Bathroom Readers! Especially the ones that Plunge into History and Great Lives.

I have also enjoyed Lamb by Christopher Moore, but couldn't get into his other books.

Posts: 87 | From: Burlington, Iowa | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
the Virgin Marrya
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Virgin Marrya     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I find Bill Bryson good for a belly-deep chuckle, too.

Jeffrey Deaver is my all time favourite mystery writer. His novels are excellent [A Maiden's Grave is still one of my all time best picks, can't quantify why] but if you can get your hands on a copy of his short stories, "Twisted" you won't be disappointed. Usually short stories fall into the huh?wha? category, but I enjoyed every single one!!

--------------------
Windows cannot open this file. To open this file correctly, defenestrate, then try running the file again...

Posts: 5383 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
smartymarty66
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smartymarty66         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Julian May's "The Exile Series". It combines both science fiction and celtic mythology beautifully.
Posts: 58 | From: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Em
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Em   E-mail Em   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by smartymarty66:
Julian May's "The Exile Series". It combines both science fiction and celtic mythology beautifully.

I preferred her Galactic Milieu series. It takes place either six million years after the Saga of the Exiles or fifty years before, depending how you look at it.

ETA: Also, the Axis Trilogy by Sara Douglas is definitely worth a read.

--------------------
What the NFBSK does YOMANK mean?

Posts: 1646 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Stoneage Dinosaur
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stoneage Dinosaur   E-mail Stoneage Dinosaur   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I can narrow it down to two:

The Prestige - Christopher Priest

The Napoleon of Notting Hill - GK Chesterton

--------------------
"You learn something new every day if you're not careful" - Wilf Lunn

Posts: 893 | From: Durham City, England | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dondi
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dondi   E-mail Dondi   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm a Dean Koontz nut, so mostly everything he's written. Also like John Grisham.

--------------------
"It won't mean a thing in a hundred years." - John Popper

Posts: 695 | From: Southern Maryland | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Menolly
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Menolly   E-mail Menolly   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kch8021:
I love Uncle John's Bathroom Readers! Especially the ones that Plunge ~Snip~

Welcome to the board, kch8021! And, I got a chuckle out of this, thanks.

Men"love those dual purpose books"olly

--------------------
Let's just pretend we're normal for a minute ~ New favorite T-shirt quote

Posts: 1193 | From: Ohio | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mistletoey Chloe
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistletoey Chloe     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have not read this, but I just found it in our library, and it sounds good: " The Merry wives of Wapping, or, The Seaman's wives clubb [electronic resource] : each one her husbands absence doth bemoan, complaining they are forc'd to lye alone, and that they want what other women have, although they married are to seamen brave, at length being flasht with brisk reviving brandy, their sorrows melt away like sugar candy : to the tune of The country m[i]ss, or, The plowmans prophesie."

--------------------
~~Ai am in mai prrrrrraime!~~

Posts: 10111 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
smartymarty66
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smartymarty66         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Em:
quote:
Originally posted by smartymarty66:

I preferred her Galactic Milieu series. It takes place either six million years after the Saga of the Exiles or fifty years before, depending how you look at it.

ETA: Also, the Axis Trilogy by Sara Douglas is definitely worth a read.

I loved the Galactic Milieu series as well. I just think of them as an extension of the first series. And I think Marc is a hottie.
Posts: 58 | From: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
PatYoung
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PatYoung   E-mail PatYoung   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriela Garcia Marquez

--------------------
pat "Megadittoes Rush" young

THUMP, THUMP, THUMP

Posts: 5442 | From: New York | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
KaiTheInvader
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KaiTheInvader   Author's Homepage   E-mail KaiTheInvader   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
my favourite book is "White Oleander", just because it's extremely well-written. wonderful descriptions and metaphors without being overly flowery or dragging down the storyline, and the story itself is really good. there's also a movie version of it, but the book is better b/c it's like an extended version of the movie, with all the exciting parts left in it.
my other favourite, while not a book really but a play, is "no exit" by jean paul sartre. it's just twisted and doesn't make death seem like all angels and happiness for the deceased or the living.

--------------------
Resurrection of mankind to careen in silent pace. Feeling lonely. I am the dream that nobody dreams of, but will you dream of me, and dream of eternal desire? If you dream of me, will you live for me? Will you? Will you?

Posts: 344 | From: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Darth Credence
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darth Credence     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My favorite is The Stand by Stephen King. Long, but well worth it.
If you like fantasy, the George R.R. Martin series A Song of Ice and Fire is, IMO, the best epic fantasy in progress right now.
I also like most of Jeffrey Deaver's work, John Sandford's stuff (I prefer the Kidd novels to the Prey novels, but both are great), and Richard Stark/Donald Westlake for crime/mystery.
For sci-fi, try anything by Timothy Zahn, especially his Star Wars novels.
And for horror, Robert McCammon and Stephen King are as good as it gets.
I could make a list of about a hundred more books, but I'll stop with those.

--------------------
Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends.

Posts: 262 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
trollface
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trollface   Author's Homepage   E-mail trollface   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, for fantasy, possibly the best fantasy novel I've read is Magician by Raymond E. Feist - an intriguing mix of a traditional Medieval society and ancient China. The next two books in the trilogy aren't bad, but not as good as the first, and the rest of the series is fun, but not particularly noteworthy.

There's also a spin-off trilogy co-written with Janny Wurts which is well worth reading, although the end is the most literal and appaling deus ex machina that I've ever read. Worth it despite that.

--------------------
seriously , everyone on here , just trys to give someone crap about something they do !! , its shitting me to tears.

Posts: 16061 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Diana H
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diana H   E-mail Diana H   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Some of my favorites:

The Talisman by Stephen King and Peter Straub

The Heart is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien

The Dark Towers series by Stephen King

Weaveworld by Clive Barker

--------------------
Diana

Note to self: Don't mistake being dismissive for being right.

Posts: 111 | From: Beaumont, Texas | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LeaflessMapleTree
The twelve shopping days 'til Christmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeaflessMapleTree   E-mail LeaflessMapleTree   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hmm, I also loved 1984. The Green Mile by Stephen King was fantastic.

quote:
I'll try The Time Travellers Wife then. I am begining to see that Snopers have Very God Taste
That reminds me, the bible is a good read, fiction or not. [fish]

--------------------
"For me, religion is like a rhinoceros: I don't have one, and I'd really prefer not to be trampled by yours. But it is impressive, and even beautiful, and, to be honest, the world would be slightly worse off if there weren't any."
-Silas Sparkhammer

Posts: 3239 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
AdmiralDinty
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AdmiralDinty   E-mail AdmiralDinty   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I don't know about the very best, but here are a few that stand out in my mind

Trinity - Leon Uris

David Copperfield - Charles Dickens

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy - Tolkien

The Stand - Stephen King

It - Stephen King

--------------------
"I wanna bite the hand that feeds me. I wanna bite that hand so badly. I wanna make them wish they'd never seen me." - Elvis Costello

Posts: 2291 | From: The Banks of the Merrimack, MA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
InfraPurple
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for InfraPurple     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I would be hard pressed to say "This is the best book I've ever read." but here are some of my favorites.

The Moon is a Harsh Mistress
Starship Troopers
Job: A Comedy of Justice
The Door Into Summer
By Robert Heinlein.

The Heechee saga by Frederick Pohl.

Footfall, Baby Elephants on paper airplanes, forsooth!
The Mote in God's Eye
By Niven & Pournelle. Niven also has a book out called N Space, with a couple of good short stories in in, The Fourth Profession and Inconstant Moon.

The Parafaith War, L.E. Modesitt, Jr.

There's more, and when I can remember them I'll post again.

--------------------
While I wasn't falling down or anything, gravity and I did have an interesting relationship for a short time. - Purple Iguana

Posts: 715 | From: Kansas | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Signora Del Drago
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 01 posted      Profile for Signora Del Drago     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Frog_Feathers:
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt. I love that book. Please, don't judge it by the movie.

There's a military autobiography called Last Man Out by James E. Parker Jr about his time in Vietnam.

Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil is an excellent choice. I might add, please don't judge any book by the movie!

Charlie Mike and The Expendables by Leonard Scott are very good fiction about the Vietnam experience, as is Up Country by Nelson DeMille.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is impossible to name one favorite book, but here are a few of my choices:
The Fantasy Worlds of Peter Beagle-Peter Beagle
A Confederacy of Dunces-John Kennedy Toole
Trinity-Leon Uris
Cathedral-Nelson DeMille
The Stand-Stephen King
Angela's Ashes-Frank McCourt
Insomnia-Stephen King
The Talisman-Stephen King and Peter Straub
The Grapes of Wrath-John Steinbeck
The Feast of All Saints-Anne Rice (not her usual fare)
Stones from the River-Ursula Hegi
Daisy Fay and the Miracle Man-Fannie Flagg
Most anything by Nelson DeMille

Signora Del "There are so many more." Drago

PeeEss~Got to add just one more:
Gone South-Robert McCammon
Somebody, please stop me! [fish]

ETA: OMG! You didn't stop me. This will be the last one, I promise. How could I have forgotten this one?
Beach Music-Pat Conroy

Thank you, and good day! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"This air we're breathing. Oxygen, isn't it?"~I’mNotDedalus, impersonating Vincent D’Onofrio.|"Sometimes trying to communicate can be like walking through a minefield."~wanderwoman
"Give people a break. It's not easy doing a life."~Joshua Halberstam

Posts: 4020 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BeachLife
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BeachLife   Author's Homepage   E-mail BeachLife   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Candide by Voltaire.

--------------------
Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.
Jack Dragon, On Being a Dragon
Confessions of a Dragon's scribe
Diary of my Heart Surgery

Posts: 12094 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
shifty rob
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shifty rob     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Science Fiction- Dune, Ender's Game, The Deep Range (Frank Herbert)
End of the World- The Stand, Lucifer's Hammer
Escapism- Papillon (Henri Charriere)
Classic- Moby Dick, Tom Sawyer, Captains Courageous
Humor- Double Whammy (Carl Hiasson)
Other- The Great Santini (Pat Conroy), The Outsiders (S.E. Hinton)

edited because the thread title requires us to pick one; I pick "Dune".

--------------------
"They got a name for the winners in the world; I want a name when I lose" -Steely Dan

Posts: 480 | From: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DadOf3
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DadOf3     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Little Pink Pill:
I can't really name my all time favorite, but I loved all the James Herriot books. He was a vet in the Yorkshire Dales from the 40's on, and saw the transition from traditional to modern medicine first hand. A funny, entertaining author. All Things Bright and Beautiful is the one to start with.

I loved those books too, Little Pink Pill, but I think the first one written was actually All Creatures Great and Small. As it happes though, the first one I read was All Things Bright and Beautiful.

My favourites:
Science Fiction:
Isaac Asimov - just about anything, but especially his robot novels and the Foundation series
Robert Heinlein - his early stuff, especially Starship Troopers and Space Cadet

Classics:
Crime and Punishment, Oliver Twist, Robinson Crusoe, The Count of Monte Cristo

Mysteries:
Still love Agatha Christie, Dorothy Sayers, PD James, Anne Perry, Elizabeth George - anything by any of them.

Posts: 539 | From: Nova Scotia | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DadOf3
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DadOf3     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Okay, Shifty Rob is right - the OP said to pick just one.

Crime and Punishment

Posts: 539 | From: Nova Scotia | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Snafu
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snafu     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, it's not fiction, but it is life changing:

Cosmic Trigger by Robert Anton Wilson.

Posts: 241 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Unbekanntes Pferd
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Unbekanntes Pferd   E-mail Unbekanntes Pferd   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
One of my favorites is 'Millroy the Magician' by Paul Theroux.

"A magician of baffling talents, a vegetarian and a health fanatic with a mission to change the food habits of America...But as Millroy's Messianic fervour grows, so too do the doubts of Jilly, without whose soul and spirit Millroy cannot make magic..."

Also 'Die Blendung' by Elias Caneti ( not sure how it's translated)

Non-fiction but life changing (although not in a positive way) :
The Mountain People by Colin M. Turnbull

Posts: 22 | From: Netherlands | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
babbit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babbit   E-mail babbit   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Some book by Sinclair Lewis, I can't remember the title...

I also like the Rabbit series by Updike and some of Saul Bellow's works. It's difficult to pinpoint one particular book. I like works that combine deep characterization with social commentary.

Posts: 11 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Signora Del Drago
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 99 posted      Profile for Signora Del Drago     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Good one, Babbit(t)! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"This air we're breathing. Oxygen, isn't it?"~I’mNotDedalus, impersonating Vincent D’Onofrio.|"Sometimes trying to communicate can be like walking through a minefield."~wanderwoman
"Give people a break. It's not easy doing a life."~Joshua Halberstam

Posts: 4020 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Little Pink Pill
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 214 posted      Profile for Little Pink Pill     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DadOf3:
quote:
Originally posted by Little Pink Pill:
I can't really name my all time favorite, but I loved all the James Herriot books. He was a vet in the Yorkshire Dales from the 40's on, and saw the transition from traditional to modern medicine first hand. A funny, entertaining author. All Things Bright and Beautiful is the one to start with.

I loved those books too, Little Pink Pill, but I think the first one written was actually All Creatures Great and Small. As it happes though, the first one I read was All Things Bright and Beautiful.
You are absolutely right. Very silly of me, esp. since I actually read All Creatures Great and Small first. [fish]

--------------------
The technical term is narcissism. You can't believe everything is your fault unless you also believe you're all powerful.--House

Posts: 2684 | From: Budapest | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Griffin at the Maul
Joyeux New Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Griffin at the Maul     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I love the James Herriot books. I believe that they need to be read in the order written, as they really show how hard he had to work to be accepted by the Yorkshire farmers.

--------------------
Where are we going, and why are we in this handbasket?

Posts: 782 | From: Arlington, TX | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BlueByrd
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 04 posted      Profile for BlueByrd   Author's Homepage   E-mail BlueByrd   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Dunno about objectively determinable quality, but my current all-time fave read is Mikhail Bulgakov's The Master and Margarita.

Someone claimed on the "Why do I have to like the classics?" thread in Rantidote that it is fatally flawed (at least, I think they were talking about this one), but I'm still waiting to hear what that flaw might be.

Blue "Tumbleweed rolls by" Byrd

--------------------
"A monster!"
"A local!"

Posts: 831 | From: The standee gallery at a Viennese opera house | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Kid Kilowatt
Deck the Malls

Icon 208 posted      Profile for Kid Kilowatt   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Wow, it changes with the weather, but The Grapes of Wrath is hard to beat. Also Lolita, Rabbit at Rest, and Empire Falls .
And I would highly recommend On the Road to anyone between 18-25. I read that book front to back 4 times in a row when I was 18; I don't know if I'd even finish it if I read it now (29).

--------------------
The book says, "We might be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us."
- Magnolia

Posts: 252 | From: East Greenwich, RI, what! | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
RangerDog
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RangerDog   E-mail RangerDog   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hands down, Chesapeake

or, Pillars of the Earth

or, The Myst of Avalon

or, or, or [Big Grin]

--------------------
Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish

Posts: 2036 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
thadeus

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thadeus   E-mail thadeus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Two suggestions, to be read simultaneously;

Watership Down - Richard Adams.
Gould's Book of Fish - Richard Flanagan

Twisted zoological fables from a couple of Dicks.

--------------------
+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Posts: 42 | From: Texas | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Siawasi
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Siawasi   E-mail Siawasi   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I can't pick a favorite book! [Frown]

Gregory Maguire: Wicked, Son of a Witch, Confessions..., Mirror/Mirror, and Lost. Awesome!!! With Wicked unequivocably ranked #1 (so far, that is!).

John Saul: oh, anything by him [Smile]

A lasting favorite of mine is "Twyla"... darned if I can remember the author, but it was a diary-esque paperback about a troubled teen. Similar to another favorite, "Lisa Bright and Dark", but more somber.

Sia...I'm taping my fingers together to prevent typing further!...wasi

Edited to add that the author of "Twyla" was Pamela Walker (published circa 1973) [Smile]

--------------------
"All I saw was a thud..."
"Some people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience."

Posts: 81 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Holly Golightly
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Holly Golightly     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I've just finished reading The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon. This is one of the best books I have ever read. It was absolutely brilliant. IMO it would have been even better with out the epilogue tying everything together at the end. The tale was compelling, the twists and turns surprised me and I really rooted for the protagonist. The translation was good too, and Zafon's use of language is beautiful.

My other favourites are:
The Great Gatsby
Alice in Wonderland
Boy (the Roald Dahl autobiography)
and The Twits

Posts: 1555 | From: Leicestershire, England | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Konstantine [Echelon]
Baby Ruth, I Need Your Lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Konstantine [Echelon]     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Slight hijack:
In the book, The Time Traveler's Wife, one of the characters turns on WLUW, my college's radio station! We were just talking about it today. I've never read the book, but I will have to check it out!

My personal faves:

Desparation by Stephen King
The Regulators by Richard Bachman
Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk
Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk

--------------------
It's to dying in another's arms and why I had to try it. It's to Jimmy Eat World and those nights in my car, when the first star you see may not be a star...

Left Field Envy
CHICAGO WHITE SOX 2005 WORLD CHAMPIONS

Posts: 241 | From: Chicago, White Sox Town | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages