snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Diversions » Book Corner » What are you reading? (Page 15)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: What are you reading?
chillas
Coventry Mall Carol

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillas     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I've been debating on whether or not to post this for some time now. I don't want to seem like I'm trolling the thread, but I guess my opinion here might save some people some disappointment later. *shrugs*

I have to register a dissenting opinion regarding The Time Traveler's Wife. While I will concede that it is vaguely intersting and tightly conceived as a science fiction novel, it is at best average as a romance. The characters sadly fall into easy, run-of-the-mill romance novel archetypes - specifically [HIGHLIGHT FOR MILD SPOILERS]the plucky heroine who is destined to love one man forever and pine for him in solitude when he's not around, and the hero who is an obnoxious jerk until he finds the love of his life and changes his ways. [/SPOILERS] They, and their supporting cast, were simply unlikable and I couldn't much care what happened to them.

This is, of course, simply my opinion. Take it for what it is worth.

--------------------
Come on, come on - spin a little tighter
Come on, come on - and the world's a little brighter

Posts: 5595 | From: Columbus, OH : The Soccer Capital of America | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Wild.Otaku
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wild.Otaku   Author's Homepage   E-mail Wild.Otaku   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I got a recommendation from one of our favorite booksellers at Borders for Sharon Shinn's Angel series. So far, it's good. It's a refreshing change from the vampire romance I've been reading the last year or so.

--------------------
Tom, we're flying a giant robot into space! "Safe" isn't the first word that springs to mind! - Colleen, Last Hope, Vol.2

Posts: 2710 | From: Meet me in St. Louis | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cervus
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cervus   E-mail Cervus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
What a coincidence, Wild Otaku. I recently finished the first book in that series, Archangel.

--------------------
"There is no constitutional right to sleep with endangered reptiles." -- Carl Hiaasen
Won't somebody please think of the adults!

Posts: 8254 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TrishDaDish
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrishDaDish   Author's Homepage   E-mail TrishDaDish   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I've just finished reading The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson. I found it informative, but very long, dull. Mainly as I was told (and the book title infers) that it would be about the mass murderer H. H. Holmes, but his story's not in it much. Most of it is about the architects who were planning and building of the White City (The World's fair in Chicago in the late 1800's). Not til the very end of the book does it even concentrate on H. H. Holmes, and even then it's vague.

Right now I'm reading Lake Wobegon Days by Garrison Keillor. At least I know I'm bound to enjoy that.

--------------------
I would prefer not to.
My blog

Posts: 4789 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
wee wifey
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wee wifey   E-mail wee wifey   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I've just finished "We Need to Talk about Kevin".

freaky & disturbing ; yet strangely uplifting & absolutely compelling.

--------------------
once known as little miss

"I don't Pretend to be an ordinary Housewife" Elizabeth Taylor

Posts: 2416 | From: London | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
zman977
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zman977   Author's Homepage   E-mail zman977   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have not seen this book mentiond on the thread, perhaps I missed it. I jsut finnished reading all fifteen pages at one sitting, My appolgies if it has already been mentiond but I've been reading, "Marley and Me Life and Love with The World Worst dog. Great book.

--------------------
Check out the podcast at www.candidradio.com

Ever notice how we always fall in love? We never climb gently in to love, or step lightly in to love. If love is such a good thing than why is it described as a fall.

Posts: 918 | From: La Salle Illinois USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Seaboe Muffinchucker

Icon 206 posted      Profile for Seaboe Muffinchucker     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zman977:
I have not seen this book mentiond on the thread, perhaps I missed it. I jsut finnished reading all fifteen pages at one sitting, My appolgies if it has already been mentiond but I've been reading, "Marley and Me Life and Love with The World Worst dog." Great book.

When I first saw this I thought you meant the book was 15 pages long; then I realized you meant the thread. Zman, you don't need to apologize and you wouldn't even if someone else was reading the same book. You would have a different reading experience and quite likely a different opinion or different favorite parts.

Seaboe

--------------------
Education is not the filling of a hard drive, but the lighting of a bulb. -- Yeats via Esprise Me

Posts: 5562 | From: Seattle, WA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
frogpond
Jingle Sales

Icon 08 posted      Profile for frogpond   E-mail frogpond   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I just finished "The Devil's Feather" by Minnette Walters. Interesting characters.

Now I get to read texts on references interviews and cataloging. Yippee!

--------------------
So many books, so little time.

Posts: 1192 | From: McDonough, Georgia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dieter Meyer
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dieter Meyer     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm just about to finish The History of Bestiality by Jens Bjørneboe. It's extraordinary thought-provoking, and it certainly leaves you with a sense of hopelessness of the human nature.

I've also started reading King's Dark Tower series; finished Wizard and Glass recently, so I'll take a small break before continuing. Hoping to finish it this year though.

Oh, and I was talking with a friend of mine after finishing All Quiet on the Western Front this summer, and he recommended me Johnny Got His Gun - has anyone read it? If so, what did you think of it?

--------------------
"Soyons désinvoltes; n'ayons l'air de rien" - Noir Désir

Posts: 255 | From: Norvegr | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LikeHeyScoob
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikeHeyScoob   E-mail LikeHeyScoob   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I just re-read The Crisis of Confidence by Arthur Schlesinger. An almost 40 year old book that holds up surprisingly well today.

I'm currently reading Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt. Don't know how I missed this one the first time around (It was published in 1996) but it's an amazingly good read, though quite depressing.

I also recently finished Shadow Divers, by Robert Kurson, 2004, I believe. It's a great account of Atlantic wreck diving dealing primarily with the discovery of an unidentified (at the time) U-boat off the coast of New Jersey. Fantastic story about Bill Nagle, Richie Kohler, John Chatterton, and others who have made quite large names for themselves in the diving community.

I love library book sales! $5 for a huge bagful of books! What a country! [Smile]

--------------------
Support you local community newspaper! CNN.com probably won't be covering your child's spelling bee.

Posts: 609 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
LikeHeyScoob, if you have the opportunity, I highly recommend the audiobook version of both Angela's Ashes and the sequel 'Tis. Frank McCourt is a great writer, but I think that his storytelling ability is lessened by putting it down on paper. If we still had an oral storytelling tradition, I think he'd be insanely popular.

--------------------
"When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty."--George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 19266 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LikeHeyScoob
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikeHeyScoob   E-mail LikeHeyScoob   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AnglRdr:
LikeHeyScoob, if you have the opportunity, I highly recommend the audiobook version of both Angela's Ashes and the sequel 'Tis. Frank McCourt is a great writer, but I think that his storytelling ability is lessened by putting it down on paper. If we still had an oral storytelling tradition, I think he'd be insanely popular.

Thanks, AnglRdr, I had every intention of picking up 'Tis, now I'll have to look for it on CD instead. I have an hour round trip commute each day and I'm guessing that the audiobook would be better than the drivel that is typically on the morning radio here. [Smile]

--------------------
Support you local community newspaper! CNN.com probably won't be covering your child's spelling bee.

Posts: 609 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LikeHeyScoob:
quote:
Originally posted by AnglRdr:

Thanks, AnglRdr, I had every intention of picking up 'Tis, now I'll have to look for it on CD instead. I have an hour round trip commute each day and I'm guessing that the audiobook would be better than the drivel that is typically on the morning radio here. [Smile]
You'll be begging for traffic!

--------------------
"When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty."--George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 19266 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Griffin at the Maul
Joyeux New Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Griffin at the Maul     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I also recently finished Shadow Divers, by Robert Kurson, 2004, I believe. It's a great account of Atlantic wreck diving dealing primarily with the discovery of an unidentified (at the time) U-boat off the coast of New Jersey. Fantastic story about Bill Nagle, Richie Kohler, John Chatterton, and others who have made quite large names for themselves in the diving community.

Loved Shadow Divers. Did you know that Chatterton has a show on the History Channel...Underwater Detectives, I think it is called. A few of the guys mentioned in the book are often on the show.

--------------------
Where are we going, and why are we in this handbasket?

Posts: 782 | From: Arlington, TX | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
smackmac
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smackmac     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dieter Meyer:
I've also started reading King's Dark Tower series; finished Wizard and Glass recently, so I'll take a small break before continuing. Hoping to finish it this year though.

Oh, and I was talking with a friend of mine after finishing All Quiet on the Western Front this summer, and he recommended me Johnny Got His Gun - has anyone read it? If so, what did you think of it?

So cool that you can read the Dark Tower series one after the other. God, I hated the wait between them books, especially in the beginning when there were something like 5 years between books.

I saw a movie Johnny Got His Gun that was also the basis for the Metallica "One" video. Pretty decent movie.

--------------------
"Maybe getting in the last word doesn't really mean you win." - The Clarks

Posts: 486 | From: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ryda Wong, EBfCo.
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryda Wong, EBfCo.   E-mail Ryda Wong, EBfCo.   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The Heartless Stone

About the diamond trade.

A wonderful mix between lyrical, colourful writing and quite a bit of historical and financial data.

--------------------
So many spankings! It feels so good! But at the same time, I don't care about meeting your family! - I'mNotDedalus:

Posts: 3216 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LikeHeyScoob
The First USA Noel

quote:
Originally posted by Griffin Roll:
quote:

Loved Shadow Divers. Did you know that Chatterton has a show on the History Channel...Underwater Detectives, I think it is called. A few of the guys mentioned in the book are often on the show.
Thanks, Griffin!
I didn't know that. History Channel is part of my regular channel-surfing rotation, so I'm surprised I haven't seen a promo for it. I'll have to look for it!

--------------------

Griffin at the Maul
Joyeux New Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Griffin at the Maul     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It is called Deep Sea Detectives, and it looks like there are no upcoming episodes, so they may not have renewed it, but it is available on DVD.

History Channel Store

--------------------
Where are we going, and why are we in this handbasket?

Posts: 782 | From: Arlington, TX | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dieter Meyer
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dieter Meyer     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by smackmac:
So cool that you can read the Dark Tower series one after the other. God, I hated the wait between them books, especially in the beginning when there were something like 5 years between books.

Yeah, I know [Big Grin] I'm waiting for 'the next book' in four different series now, so I know the feeling [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by smackmac:
I saw a movie Johnny Got His Gun that was also the basis for the Metallica "One" video. Pretty decent movie.

Well, I've ordered the book now, so I hope it's good. I'll post about it when I've finished it (though with my 'to read' list, that might take a while [Embarrassed] ).

--------------------

Posts: 255 | From: Norvegr | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Midgard_Dragon

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Midgard_Dragon   E-mail Midgard_Dragon   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I picked up The Time Traveler's Wife today and read a short bit. I dunno where I've heard of this book, but apparently it's a bestseller. It has some kind of charm to it that I can't put my finger on, I've quite enjoyed the two or three pages I've put into reading it since I got home.

--------------------
Midgard Dragon
-==UDIC==-
MidgardDragon's MySpace

Posts: 2455 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ana Ng

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ana Ng   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I loved it, but I love sappy romances, so you can't really count me. I think it's worth reading. [Smile]

--------------------
My great grandfather planted that tree!

Posts: 4862 | From: Brooklyn | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
chillas
Coventry Mall Carol

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillas     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Midgard_Dragon:
I picked up The Time Traveler's Wife today and read a short bit. I dunno where I've heard of this book, but apparently it's a bestseller. It has some kind of charm to it that I can't put my finger on, I've quite enjoyed the two or three pages I've put into reading it since I got home.

Been mentioned here several times. My take is at the top of page 15 of this thread - in brief, I'd say give it a miss, but YMMV.

--------------------
Come on, come on - spin a little tighter
Come on, come on - and the world's a little brighter

Posts: 5595 | From: Columbus, OH : The Soccer Capital of America | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Midgard_Dragon

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Midgard_Dragon   E-mail Midgard_Dragon   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Ha, I knew I should've read the thread, 15 pages or no. [Razz] But, honestly, your opinion wouldn't have swayed me. Sometimes I need "easy, run-of-the-mill romance novel archetypes" to make me feel like, no matter how much I know that love is never that easy, it's possible.

Frankly, I'm not even the romance novel type, so to me, they will probably not seem archetypical.

--------------------
Midgard Dragon
-==UDIC==-
MidgardDragon's MySpace

Posts: 2455 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
keepitlikeasecret
Make Me a Fire Love

Icon 06 posted      Profile for keepitlikeasecret     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I thought the time traveler's wife was brilliant, and quite original. I don't read science fiction regularly, but i LOVE fantasy. I just finished A Rose for the Crown by Anne Easter Smith, which was a historical fiction/romance about the war of the roses & King Richard III. It was pretty good, just extremely frustrating & sad. There is a new Haruki Murakami book of short stories expected at my door within a few days I'm looking foward to, he's one of my favorite authors.

--------------------
Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action.- Frank Tibolt

Posts: 14 | From: Babylon, NY | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
keepitlikeasecret
Make Me a Fire Love

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keepitlikeasecret     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
is anyone into George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire?

--------------------
Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action.- Frank Tibolt

Posts: 14 | From: Babylon, NY | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Enjal
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Enjal   E-mail Enjal   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I recently finished "Kiss the Girls" by James Patterson and am currently muddling through "Wicked" by Gregory Maguire. A lot of people just love "Wicked" but I'm having trouble getting into it. Maybe I need to get it on audio instead. I had a hard time reading Davinci Code too but I was quite entertained while listening to the audio book.

Books I've listened to recently:
"Shopaholic & Sister" by Sophie Kinsella
"The Goddess Rules" by Clare Naylor
"Sacred Sins" by Nora Roberts
"Midnight Bayou" by Nora Roberts

--------------------
"I'm a leaf in the wind"
New Lungs for George

Posts: 2719 | From: the other Portland (US) | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dieter Meyer
Deck the Malls

quote:
Originally posted by keepitlikeasecret:
is anyone into George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire?

Sure am. I'm currently waiting (not so) patiently for A Dance With Dragons to come out. [Wink]

ETA that I too positively loved The Time Traveler's Wife. Sure, it may have cliches and archetypes, but it's imo it's a great book. I've yet to read anything like it.

I cried at the ending

[Embarrassed]

--------------------

Midgard_Dragon

I'm loving The Time Traveler's Wife. Call me a sap, but I do!

On George R.R. Martin: I read A Game Of Thrones some time ago and enjoyed it, but the second book bored me to tears so I stopped reading.

ETA - Did I mention I love TTTW so much that I've finished half of it in a day? I haven't done that with a book, even a book I've loved, in ages. Part of it was sitting at the hospital while Dad was in surgery, but I think I would've been reading all day even if I wasn't.

--------------------
Midgard Dragon
-==UDIC==-
MidgardDragon's MySpace

keepitlikeasecret
Make Me a Fire Love

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keepitlikeasecret     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I read on amazon/uk that dance with dragons is coming out february 2007. I ADORE GRRM, he is one of the best authors i've ever read. part of what fascinates me is that his characters are amoral, it isn't a fight between good & evil as many other books in the fantasy genre are, but about the choices people make when backed into a corner & when making plays for power.
i'm planning on re-reading time traveler's wife (for the 3rd time). i loved it, it's so sad & beautiful

--------------------

Morrigan
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morrigan   E-mail Morrigan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by keepitlikeasecret:
I read on amazon/uk that dance with dragons is coming out february 2007. I ADORE GRRM, he is one of the best authors i've ever read. part of what fascinates me is that his characters are amoral, it isn't a fight between good & evil as many other books in the fantasy genre are, but about the choices people make when backed into a corner & when making plays for power.
i'm planning on re-reading time traveler's wife (for the 3rd time). i loved it, it's so sad & beautiful

As far as I know, that's not true so don't count on it.

If you want regular updates, from the source, go to his site www.georgerrmartin.com and then to the link that's "NOT A BLOG" or "Song of Ice & Fire Updates." According to GRRM, it's better to go the NAB, though.

I just went there, and there's so definitive date, month etc as he's still working on it.

Morrigan

--------------------
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep." Robert Frost, Stopping by the Woods on a Snowy Evening

Posts: 1701 | From: Michigan | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
keepitlikeasecret
Make Me a Fire Love

arghh!

--------------------

Cold DecEmbra Brings The Sleet
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cold DecEmbra Brings The Sleet   E-mail Cold DecEmbra Brings The Sleet   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I've just finished Rough Music by Patrick Gale. Having found the last book by him that I read (Friendly Fire) to have had a supremely annoying climax, I was very pleasantly surprised by this one. Family, secrets, memory, loss, shagging one's brother in law... just the usual stuff [Wink]

Recommended anyway.

I'm swithering now, having started a couple of books simultaneously: The Ebony Tower by John Fowles, which is so far full of show-off details of fictional high art; Pigtopia by Kitty Fitzgerald, which is written in an interesting argot, kind of like Riddley Walker. I also have some French books that I am eying warily, and The Wings of the Dove by Henry James, and The Well of Loneliness by Radclyffe Hall. Busy busy.

--------------------
I want you to lay down your life, Perkins. We need a futile gesture at this stage. It will raise the whole tone of the war.

Posts: 4495 | From: Surrey, UK | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
frogpond
Jingle Sales

Icon 08 posted      Profile for frogpond   E-mail frogpond   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I just received "Renfield" by Barbara Hambly from Amazon.com - I love getting a new Hambly book!

I also noticed that Melanie Rawn, after a long hiatus has published again but it isn't part of the series that she was supposed to conclude.

--------------------
So many books, so little time.

Posts: 1192 | From: McDonough, Georgia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Midgard_Dragon

I finished The Time Traveler's Wife (a while ago, actually) and loved it. It was a very good sci-fi, and a very sweet romance.

SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE SPOILER SPACE

Not to mention a very sad tragedy.

--------------------
Midgard Dragon
-==UDIC==-
MidgardDragon's MySpace

serarose
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for serarose   E-mail serarose   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm almost done The Te of Piglet.

I've already read The Tao of Pooh, and while I enjoyed it I didn't feel that it totally fit me. So my boyfriend suggested (correctly) the since I'm a lot more like Piglet than Pooh that I'd appreciate this one.

--------------------
The important thing is not to stop questioning- Einstein

Posts: 290 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages