snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » NFBSK » At the massage parlour... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: At the massage parlour...
Richard W
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Richard W   E-mail Richard W   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stoneage Dinosaur:
It does seem fairly blatant from the Extra's:

OWO £10
CIM £10
'A' £20
WS £10

OWO = Oral without (condom)
CIM = Cum in mouth
A = fairly obvious
WS = water sports?

Are you sure? Especially about the last two? "A" = Anal (I assume - sorry, not obvious to me)? I really wouldn't know, but I would assume that those last two at least would cost far more than that, if they mean what you say they mean...
Posts: 8725 | From: Ipswich - the UK's 9th Best Place to Sleep! | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Victoria J
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Victoria J   E-mail Victoria J   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Richard W:
]Are you sure? Especially about the last two? "A" = Anal (I assume - sorry, not obvious to me)? I really wouldn't know, but I would assume that those last two at least would cost far more than that, if they mean what you say they mean...

I have no idea what standard prices for this would be, and really don't want to know (I DO have a problem with this sort of massage parlour), but I looked at the site before the quote was posted and it is clear there that the "extra" charges quoted above are on top of the standard charge - so that is £20 more than um, average* sex not £20 in total.

*What should you say ? normal ? straight ? vanilla ? ....

Victoria J

--------------------
Post accompanied by maniacal laughter.

Posts: 577 | From: London, UK | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Stoneage Dinosaur
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stoneage Dinosaur   E-mail Stoneage Dinosaur   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Richard W:
Are you sure? Especially about the last two? "A" = Anal (I assume - sorry, not obvious to me)? I really wouldn't know, but I would assume that those last two at least would cost far more than that, if they mean what you say they mean...

I was just guessing for the last two, but if OWO and CIM are what I said they are, then surely 'A' must be anal, and I can't think of anything else for WS. As Victoria J says, they are extras on top of the basic fee (£40 for 40 minutes), so if you want the works it's going to cost £90 (although they do point out that "some girlz may include OWO in the basic price").

--------------------
"You learn something new every day if you're not careful" - Wilf Lunn

Posts: 893 | From: Durham City, England | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dogwater
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dogwater   E-mail Dogwater   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
"I think it moved...It may have moved, I don't know. ... "

--------------------
As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

Posts: 1679 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Hypno Toad
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hypno Toad   E-mail Hypno Toad   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dogwater:
"I think it moved...It may have moved, I don't know. ... "

The test is if it moves when they touch it.

--------------------
A Freudian slip occurs when you say one thing while thinking amother - Cliff Claven

Formally Random Dan

Posts: 184 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
PrincessLeia
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 602 posted      Profile for PrincessLeia     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Brothels masquerading as massage parlours in Richmond, BC maybe?
Posts: 185 | From: British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Joostik
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joostik   Author's Homepage   E-mail Joostik   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jessboo:
my mum's a massage therapist and it's really not a problem. She only does people she knows, or husbands etc. of her existing clients

The implication being that, if you know the therapist personally you won't get an erection? In other words, it's not that unavoidable.
Posts: 794 | From: Utrecht, Utrecht | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
pob14
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pob14     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zorro:
I go for deep-tissue massages a few times a year.

"Deep-tissue massage" is absolutely the best euphemism for masturbation I've ever heard. [Smile]

(And yes, I'm aware you didn't mean it that way. Nevertheless.)

--------------------
Patrick

Posts: 576 | From: Illinois | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
jessboo
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jessboo     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Joostik:
quote:
my mum's a massage therapist and it's really not a problem. She only does people she knows, or husbands etc. of her existing clients

The implication being that, if you know the therapist personally you won't get an erection? In other words, it's not that unavoidable.
Well...no. The implication being that it's safer to do people you know than random strangers off the street.

--------------------
Join me on Lost - www.lost.eu/edcf

Do you have any wine? All of this would go a lot smoother in an altered state of reality.

Posts: 779 | From: Southampton, England | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Joostik
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joostik   Author's Homepage   E-mail Joostik   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well...no. The implication being that it's safer to do people you know than random strangers off the street.
I really don't see the contradiction with what I said.
Posts: 794 | From: Utrecht, Utrecht | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Neffti Noel
We Three Blings

Icon 216 posted      Profile for Neffti Noel     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I really don't see the contradiction with what I said.
I think jessboo is saying that her Mum would be uncomfortable being alone with a complete stranger who is naked and has an erection, since she doesn't know if they are expecting "extras".

I don't think she's saying that knowing someone personally is a guarantee against erections, but it CAN be a guarantee against the "extras" subject.

Posts: 1157 | From: Westcountry UK "It's Bootiful" | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
jessboo
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jessboo     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Exactly. If someone you don't know comes to you and expects 'extras' and you say no, you don't know how thy're going to react. It's not safe to have people you don't know in that position if you work on your own. It's fairly safe to assume that a) your friend's husband doesn't want extras, and b) he won't jump you.

--------------------
Join me on Lost - www.lost.eu/edcf

Do you have any wine? All of this would go a lot smoother in an altered state of reality.

Posts: 779 | From: Southampton, England | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Troberg
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troberg     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
It's fairly safe to assume that a) your friend's husband doesn't want extras, and b) he won't jump you.
and c) he sure as hell won't talk about it if he gets some extras.

--------------------
/Troberg

Posts: 4360 | From: Borlänge, Sweden | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BluesScale
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BluesScale   E-mail BluesScale   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have a not so wonderful back and see a physio once a month for it - and I get a massage from Alice, a professional and qualified massage therapist.

Alice is very attractive and also a friend but when she is working, she:

a. Is utterly professional
b. does not arouse me in any way at all except when we talk politics which is a quite different sort of arousal
c. Advises me on how to manage my gardener
d. can fix my back like no-one else
e. causes me much pain for the greater good

A deep tissue massage when you need it from an expert is as erotic as a punch IMHO

Blues "Ow!" Scale

Posts: 207 | From: Woolhampton, Berks, UK | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Neffti Noel
We Three Blings

Icon 500 posted      Profile for Neffti Noel     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troberg:
quote:
It's fairly safe to assume that a) your friend's husband doesn't want extras, and b) he won't jump you.
and c) he sure as hell won't talk about it if he gets some extras.
and d) if he does get some extras, he is going to have to pay a lot more than £20 to ensure your friend never hears about it. [lol]
Posts: 1157 | From: Westcountry UK "It's Bootiful" | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages