snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » NFBSK » Stop the Show! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Stop the Show!
Dogwater
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dogwater   E-mail Dogwater   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Our kids know the words penis and vagina, but both prefer the term "balls" for scrotum, as in "Moooooom, Girly just hit me in the balls!"
..."Moooooooom, Boy said 'balls'!"

--------------------
As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

Posts: 1679 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
StillandSilent
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StillandSilent   E-mail StillandSilent   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
*snickers* My mother taught my sister and I the correct words. This did lead to us one day sitting and the front lawn pretending that "Aunt Vagina" and "Uncle Penis" were there and participating in the conversation. After that, motoher informed us that Aunt and Uncle were only allowed to visit in the house because neighbors were starting to wonder about us.
Sadly, today my roomate and I have regressed to either referring to the vagina by crude nicknames or calling it the va-jay-jay after an episode of Greys Anatomy. We still refer to male genitalia as the penis though.

Posts: 75 | From: Morganton NC | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Sabrina_Fairchild
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabrina_Fairchild   Author's Homepage   E-mail Sabrina_Fairchild   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by StillandSilent:
*snickers* My mother taught my sister and I the correct words. This did lead to us one day sitting and the front lawn pretending that "Aunt Vagina" and "Uncle Penis" were there and participating in the conversation. After that, motoher informed us that Aunt and Uncle were only allowed to visit in the house because neighbors were starting to wonder about us.
Sadly, today my roomate and I have regressed to either referring to the vagina by crude nicknames or calling it the va-jay-jay after an episode of Greys Anatomy. We still refer to male genitalia as the penis though.

My friends and i do the same thing. We love "Grey's Anatomy." [lol]

--------------------
As heard on "Street Smarts":
Q: Chicago has 2 professional baseball teams. The Cubs and....what is the other one? Hint: It's something you probably don't wear a lot.

Girl: Underwear?

Posts: 178 | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages