snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » NFBSK » Prison STD test

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Prison STD test
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 86 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: I work at a prison and was told by more than one pimp that they
could test if one of their "employees" had a sexually transmitted
infection by taking a bit of their ear wax, placing it on thier finger,
and inserting it into the "employee's" vagina. They said that if she
"jumped" she had contracted a disease.

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Squishy0405
Wii Wiish You A Merry Chriistmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squishy0405   Author's Homepage   E-mail Squishy0405   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
You would think that a "hoe" wouldn't notice anyways after working so long... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"Fate is like a strange, unpopular resturant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never ask for and don't always like."-Lemony Snicket

Posts: 1119 | From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
effo5231
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for effo5231   Author's Homepage   E-mail effo5231   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll check with a pimp at work on Monday but to me this seems pretty bogus.

That'll be a great conversational moment though:

Me-"So, ever stuck ear wax in a woman's vagina?"
Pimp- "I don't know where your from... but that'll probably cost extra."

Note to self. Do not ask a pimp about ear wax.

--------------------
"What!? Those are my graham crackers! Don't move I'm going to go find something to strike you with!"

Posts: 66 | From: Baltimore, MD | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Brandi
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brandi     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
So, uh... how do you know a pimp?
Posts: 2787 | From: California | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Signora Del Drago
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 98 posted      Profile for Signora Del Drago     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, if his profile is true, he's a correctional officer with the last name of "Crook." (Coincidence?) I imagine there would be a pimp or two in lockup. If not, it's a joke. [lol]

--------------------
"This air we're breathing. Oxygen, isn't it?"~I’mNotDedalus, impersonating Vincent D’Onofrio.|"Sometimes trying to communicate can be like walking through a minefield."~wanderwoman
"Give people a break. It's not easy doing a life."~Joshua Halberstam

Posts: 4020 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
diddy
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diddy   E-mail diddy   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Signora Del Drago:
Well, if his profile is true, he's a correctional officer with the last name of "Crook." (Coincidence?) I imagine there would be a pimp or two in lockup. If not, it's a joke. [lol]

I missed the last name but now that I think of it hes either an employee of the prison system or a guest....

did "nomus occuponimous" dy

--------------------
W.W.F.S.M.D?
But this image of Bush as some sort of Snidely Whiplash tying the fair maiden to the railroad tracks is beyond the pale. - Joe Bentley

Posts: 2311 | From: Minnnesota | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
effo5231
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for effo5231   Author's Homepage   E-mail effo5231   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Employee.. I'm a correctional officer at the Maryland Reception Diagnotstic and Categorizatoin Center.

And the Crook thing is ironic, but most guys at work don't catch it.

--------------------
"What!? Those are my graham crackers! Don't move I'm going to go find something to strike you with!"

Posts: 66 | From: Baltimore, MD | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Bad Actor
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bad Actor   E-mail Bad Actor   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
A friend of mine shared this pearl of wisdom with me when he came home from Navy Boot Camp. That was in 1979. I guess this is another one of those things medical science is hiding from us.....

--------------------
Bad Actor
_ _ _ _ __________________ _ _ _ _
Shhh! Vast Right-wing conspiracy at work...

Posts: 74 | From: Philadelphia, PA | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
diddy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diddy   E-mail diddy   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by effo5231:
Employee.. I'm a correctional officer at the Maryland Reception Diagnotstic and Categorizatoin Center.

And the Crook thing is ironic, but most guys at work don't catch it.

I wish I had been more obvious at the time, but I was joking. I had no doubt you are an employee....

--------------------
W.W.F.S.M.D?
But this image of Bush as some sort of Snidely Whiplash tying the fair maiden to the railroad tracks is beyond the pale. - Joe Bentley

Posts: 2311 | From: Minnnesota | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
effo5231
I Saw Three Shipments

Sorry Diddy, I was insanely tired when I read and replied.

--------------------

Signora Del Drago

Icon 206 posted      Profile for Signora Del Drago     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
. . .And the Crook thing is ironic, but most guys at work don't catch it.

it's cuz them guys at work jes ain't as smart as yer avrige snopester! [lol]

My son is with FBOP. He used to hate it. Said the sound of those gates closing behind you is hard to take, even though you know you'll be leaving in 8 hours. He's a counselor, now, and that may be what kept him from quitting. Life outside custody duty is much better. He feels like he may be doing some good, as opposed to warehousing.

--------------------
"This air we're breathing. Oxygen, isn't it?"~I’mNotDedalus, impersonating Vincent D’Onofrio.|"Sometimes trying to communicate can be like walking through a minefield."~wanderwoman
"Give people a break. It's not easy doing a life."~Joshua Halberstam

Posts: 4020 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Kathy B

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kathy B     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I couldn't find any info on ear wax & STDs--probably because the organisms just aren't going to be found in ear wax. I did find questions on ear was and HIV. Here's the best answer Ear wax and HIV There has even been a study that concluded “This study showed that cerumen has no risk for transmission of hepatitis C virus infection, even in patients with high hepatitis C virus RNA serum levels; however, standard infection control precautions should be applied carefully in all examinations and surgical operations of the ears.”

I did find references to the UL, for instnace in a blog about basic training "Put some ear wax on your pinky and pretty much use it to test if a girl has a STD. If she pulls with it then you can 'hit that' but if she pulls back in pain don't go near it. Oh, the valuable information you can learn at BCT." And, from another blog "Basically you just dig in your ear and start fingering the girl..If she tell you to stop cause its hurting her than most likely she's burnin..the bacteria from earwax gives off a chemical reaction with her 'std'.."

I also got side tracked by this question on usenet " Subject: human urine good to clean out human ear wax???" If you know usenet, you;ll understand when I add that it was posted by Archimedes Plutonium.

--------------------
The plural of "anecdote" is not "data."

Posts: 4255 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
diddy

quote:
Sorry Diddy, I was insanely tired when I read and replied.

Don't worry about it. I was posting that one right before work when I was rushed and just didnt think about adding an icon to make the joke more obvious.

--------------------
W.W.F.S.M.D?

TrishDaDish
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrishDaDish   Author's Homepage   E-mail TrishDaDish   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
If I saw my lover going to town picking a big old piece of wax from their head and then wanting to use it in places it's not meant to go, I think I'd pull back too. But mostly as that's one of the most nastiest mood breakers I can think of. Why don't they pick their nose and use that as a lubricant, while they're at it??!! Bleah.  -

--------------------
I would prefer not to.
My blog

Posts: 4789 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages