snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » NFBSK » Death by bottle suction

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Death by bottle suction
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 81 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Ok this is kinda sick but I can't help but wonder if it's true..
I've heard this from a couple sources so it sounds like it may be an urban
legend.. kinda xrated..

So it goes that this woman who is really into kinky sex decides to ask her
bf to do her with a bottle. Her bf does and he pumps it in and out open
side up. When she is done, he removes it and do to the suction, some of
her guts come out with the bottle and she dies from blood loss. I'm
thinking that there probably is some suction but could it kill you? Not
that I want to do it but that's weird!

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Purple Iguana
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Iguana   Author's Homepage   E-mail Purple Iguana   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
One would wonder where the air from inside of the bottle went. I sincerely doubt anything like this ever happened. Although, depending on how "rough" said kinky activity was, it is theoretically possible that damage was done to the cervix and uterus... possibly causing a hemorrhage... bit I am HIGHLY skeptical as to the vacuum theory.

You could always suggest it to the Mythbusters guys. I'd love to see the anatomical alterations to Buster. [lol]

--------------------
They just don't make crazed, beserk robots like they used to. --Sheen Estevez, Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius

If I manage to post something swipe-worthy that you would like to make your sig, you may do so with my blessing.

Posts: 2486 | From: East Stroudsburg, PA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
senshisteph
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for senshisteph   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Actually my SIL works in A and E (emergency room) and has seen quite a few 'stuck' bottles (mostly anal, though). Partly, some of the air is pushed out by motion, partly beacause the activity warms up the air inside the bottle so it expands, pushing a little more out. When the air cools it contracts, creating enough suction to make removing the bottle very difficult and painful. Many A&E depts have access to a diamond-tipped saw or drill (to break the pressure) for just this kind of incident!

However, it would be extremely unlikely for anyone to die by pulling it out. The real damage is done by those fools who in an effort to get it out without having to get help *break the bottle* (ouch...)

--------------------
七転び八起き
nana korobi ya oki
'fall down seven times, get up eight.'

Posts: 155 | From: Nagoya, Japan | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
icky
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 95 posted      Profile for icky   E-mail icky       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, I was listening to Love Line on K-roq(106.7 fm) on the radio and Dr. Drew got a call from this guy saying that he heard from his friend that him and his girl were having sex and her dad came into the room and caught them..so he pulled out of her fast and found that her organs were stuck to his penis. Dr. Drew said that this is true and it can happen. The cervial opening gets stuck to the penis and comes out. then a lack of oxygen to the heart and other organs can kill a female...if the problem is not brought to medical attention quickly. So this is pretty much true and explainable.

--------------------
-MushroomLove

Posts: 11 | From: Pasadena, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
WonkoTheSane
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WonkoTheSane     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by icky:
Well, I was listening to Love Line on K-roq(106.7 fm) on the radio and Dr. Drew got a call from this guy saying that he heard from his friend that him and his girl were having sex and her dad came into the room and caught them..so he pulled out of her fast and found that her organs were stuck to his penis. Dr. Drew said that this is true and it can happen. The cervial opening gets stuck to the penis and comes out. then a lack of oxygen to the heart and other organs can kill a female...if the problem is not brought to medical attention quickly. So this is pretty much true and explainable.

Can I be the only one who has real trouble believing that this is possible? I'm no doctor, but the idea of turning a woman inside out to THIS degree seems like a stretch... so to speak.

Wonko

--------------------
"It seemed to me that any civilization that had so far lost its head as to need to include detailed instructions for use in a package of toothpicks, was no longer a civilzation in which I could live and stay sane."

Posts: 1462 | From: Outside the Asylum (Massachusetts) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
icky

Icon 500 posted      Profile for icky   E-mail icky       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WonkoTheSane:
QUOTE]Can I be the only one who has real trouble believing that this is possible? I'm no doctor, but the idea of turning a woman inside out to THIS degree seems like a stretch... so to speak.

Wonko [/QB]

Well, to put the investigation simple...the cervics...and so on are really not that connected to hardly anything of the viginal walls.

--------------------
-MushroomLove

Posts: 11 | From: Pasadena, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Rhiandmoi
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiandmoi   E-mail Rhiandmoi   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have a very hard time believing that anyone died from it. I guess a uterine prolapse can happen if suction is applied in the right conditions of abdominal weakness, but it isn't one of those immediately fatal type things.

--------------------
I think that hyperbole is the single greatest factor contributing to the decline of society. - My friend Pat.

What is .02 worth?

Posts: 8745 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lawgiver
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lawgiver   E-mail Lawgiver   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Did this put anyone else in mind of Fatty Arbuckle ?

--------------------
I looked at my sleeping husband and longed to plunge my elbow through his peaceful face. ~ Annissa

Posts: 381 | From: Nashville | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Unknown Soldier
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Unknown Soldier   Author's Homepage   E-mail Unknown Soldier   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
TMI!!!!!

I know from experience that this is extremely likely not true. Besides, I'm pretty sure there would have to be a vacuum in the bottle to do what is described and there's just no way to do that and still... do that.

Also, if you think about anatomy, there are no "guts" attached to be sucked out of that part of the female system. Of course, I'm sure that's a general term and they could be referring to the uterus and ovaries. All highly unlikely. Sounds like a story we kids would have told our friends to freak them out when we were maybe 13 or 14 years old.

--------------------
Clickity Click!

Posts: 69 | From: Alabama | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
GenYus
Away in a Manager's Special

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GenYus   E-mail GenYus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WonkoTheSane:
quote:

Can I be the only one who has real trouble believing that this is possible? I'm no doctor, but the idea of turning a woman inside out to THIS degree seems like a stretch... so to speak.

Wonko

I think it is a load of bull-NFBSK. Normal sex does not involve the penis pentrating the cervix. So how could the cervix get stuck to the penis? While there are a number of fluids in and around there, none of them have the kind of adhesive force to pull out anything.

--------------------
IIRC, it wasn't the shoe bomber's loud prayers that sparked the takedown by the other passengers; it was that he was trying to light his shoe on fire. Very, very different. Canuckistan

Posts: 3694 | From: Arizona | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
nobodytil2013
Ron Mexico

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nobodytil2013   Author's Homepage   E-mail nobodytil2013   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My grandma (she's around 87 now), told my mom this story, and then it was relayed to me. My grandma went to her doctor because whenever she went to the bathroom, some of her "insides" would come out. Her doctor told her that it was harmless and a common condition in elderly females. Apparently, her cervix actually started dropping out out of her vagina...but that wasn't the gross part...He actually told her "to stuff it back in when you get done urinating." So, she just "stuffs it back up there." The original post could have been an offshoot of an actual medical condition.

I know my information could be faulty, but c'mon, can I really call my grandma a liar?

Posts: 27 | From: Fairview Heights, Illinois | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
magpie
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for magpie   E-mail magpie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Maybe she confused her body parts and just had hemroids?
Posts: 439 | From: Redondo Beach, CA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Rhiandmoi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiandmoi   E-mail Rhiandmoi   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
No it is a not uncommon problem of elderly ladies. It is called a prolapse, and it can be fixed with surgery. But it it isn't causing any problems other than popping out when she urinates there I don't think there is anything wrong with just sticking it back in. (But I am not a doctor)

--------------------
I think that hyperbole is the single greatest factor contributing to the decline of society. - My friend Pat.

What is .02 worth?

Posts: 8745 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
magpie
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for magpie   E-mail magpie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Wow, the things I learn here...
Posts: 439 | From: Redondo Beach, CA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
black roses 19
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for black roses 19   E-mail black roses 19   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
My grandma (she's around 87 now), told my mom this story, and then it was relayed to me. My grandma went to her doctor because whenever she went to the bathroom, some of her "insides" would come out. Her doctor told her that it was harmless and a common condition in elderly females. Apparently, her cervix actually started dropping out out of her vagina...but that wasn't the gross part...He actually told her "to stuff it back in when you get done urinating." So, she just "stuffs it back up there." The original post could have been an offshoot of an actual medical condition.
I know my information could be faulty, but c'mon, can I really call my grandma a liar?

My Grandma has this problem too. She's had the surgery 4 times now to fix it and the doctor keeps screwing stuff up. They think it's getting worse because of a messed up hysterectomy (oh goodness, I know that's wrong...) about 30 years ago.

Before her last surgery, her bladder was actually falling down. She could reach up and feel it. No lie. It was THAT messed up.

--------------------
"I find them to be in contradiction of the basic principles of YOUR MOM!!!" -We've Got Mail

Posts: 1361 | From: Muncie, IN | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
nod
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nod     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My Mother in Law has a prolapse problem - her GP (doctor) fitted her with an IUD to stop the prolapses. Seems to work but she's on the list for surgery.

Sorry, that's all I know (and I didn't really want to know that!)

--------------------
Many a True Word Spoken in Jest!

Posts: 73 | From: Devon, UK | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mosherette
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mosherette     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
The cervial opening gets stuck to the penis and comes out. then a lack of oxygen to the heart and other organs can kill a female...

How does a prolapsed uterus stop oxygen getting to the heart and other organs?

Is lack of oxygen to the heart and other organs fatal only to females?

--------------------
Silence should never under any circumstances be construed as agreement. A lot of the time, it's simply a reflection that someone just said something so stupid that no response could possibly do it justice. - Ramblin' Dave

Posts: 8528 | From: Nottingham, England | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cervus

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cervus   E-mail Cervus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

A fourth-hand story with no knowledge of basic human biology? Why, of course it's true! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"There is no constitutional right to sleep with endangered reptiles." -- Carl Hiaasen
Won't somebody please think of the adults!

Posts: 8254 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
I saw Mommy kismet Santa Claus
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for I saw Mommy kismet Santa Claus   E-mail I saw Mommy kismet Santa Claus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cervus:
quote:

A fourth-hand story with no knowledge of basic human biology? Why, of course it's true! [Roll Eyes]
Plus it's so logical! The cervix is part of the uterus, and is made of hard muscle. One of the first signs of labor is when this muscle dilates to an opening of 1cm, it is usually much smaller. The cervical opening is full of thick mucous to prevent infection, sperm have to work hard to get through here. And most women experience an unpleasant feeling if a man bumps the cervix during sex. So certainly the average penis could get lodged in the cervical opening, create a vacuum and pull the entire uterus free of the body. Sure, it must be true!
Posts: 2115 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Brandi
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brandi     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Well, I was listening to Love Line on K-roq(106.7 fm)...

Penis captivus a-chow.
Posts: 2787 | From: California | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lizzy
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lizzy   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My grandmother also had a prolapse problem. The doctor could have fixed it with surgery, but instead gave her a pessary, which held her organs inside. She was to occassionally take it out and clean it, but since she's a bit - I'll put it more gently - forgetful, she never did. It got grown into her organs and she had to have it surgically removed. Needless to say, she now has many problems in that area.
Anyway my dad said that her prolapse problem was due to having so many children - he was one of 15. Did your guys' grandmothers have a lot of kids?

--------------------
"Do you see me now? I'm like a fireball . . . with these shoulder pads I have the strength to destroy villages, homes and crops. GEM SWEATER!"

Posts: 72 | From: Dayton, OH | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
FireSpook
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FireSpook   E-mail FireSpook   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
oh my: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginal_prolapse

and:

http://www.imm.fr/english/dep/uro/uroprolapsus.htm

--------------------
WARNING
The message above may have statements that only make sense in this user's mind.

Read at your own risk.

Posts: 667 | From: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ruin

Icon 212 posted      Profile for Ruin   E-mail Ruin   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by black roses 19:
quote:

My Grandma has this problem too. She's had the surgery 4 times now to fix it and the doctor keeps screwing stuff up. They think it's getting worse because of a messed up hysterectomy (oh goodness, I know that's wrong...) about 30 years ago.

Before her last surgery, her bladder was actually falling down. She could reach up and feel it. No lie. It was THAT messed up.

I mean no offence to your dear gramma's when I say this, but EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

That was an overshare of epic proportions! LOL

Anyway, I've read somewhere (can't cite sorry) that it is possible for a women to keep a man stuck there if she's "shocked" as the muscles around the penis can contract.

But it happens so very very rarely it's not exactly a huge problem.

And as for the "cervix hanging out of gramma" I'm just gonna go and erm... read, something.

[Confused]

--------------------
Romeo and Juliet would have ended alot better if Romeo had masturbated once or twice a day

Posts: 28 | From: London, UK | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Fun with a 9mm
Deck the Malls

Icon 96 posted      Profile for Fun with a 9mm   E-mail Fun with a 9mm   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ruin:
quote:
Originally posted by black roses 19:
[QUOTE]My grandma (she's around 87 now), told my mom this story,

I mean no offence to your dear gramma's when I say this, but EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

That was an overshare of epic proportions! LOL

Anyway, I've read somewhere (can't cite sorry) that it is possible for a women to keep a man stuck there if she's "shocked" as the muscles around the penis can contract.

But it happens so very very rarely it's not exactly a huge problem.

And as for the "cervix hanging out of gramma" I'm just gonna go and erm... read, something.

[Confused]

I'll see your "EEEEWWWWWWW" and raise you a "GAAAAK" and a "Bleeeeeh!" [Wink]

--------------------
I'm not mean, you're just a big sissy. -Happy Bunny

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.- Verbal Kint

Trespassers will be pelted with jellyfish.- Daniel Cluley

Posts: 221 | From: Bradenton, FL | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Seraphina
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seraphina   E-mail Seraphina   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ruin:

[Confused] [/QB]

Good story to tell your kids if you want to scare them into not having sex. Or somebody got it confused with dogs, they do "tie" when mating.

Vagina is a very flexible organ, which can stretch enough to allow the passage of whole baby. In cross section it is H shaped, so it is very unlikely that anything inserted could create any suction, certainly not suction enough to pull out organs.

However, I did hear a story of a child that sat on the outlet in a swimming pool and the pool pump did pull out her insides and she died.

Posts: 214 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
erwins
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for erwins   E-mail erwins   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, this is a direct friend story, rather than foaf. I'll repeat what I was told -- I believe it, but I can't verify. I did speak to both parties involved though.

My roommate in college was a very, very tense girl. We'll call her A. She and her boyfriend, G, were having sex, and A tensed up -- I don't know the reason. Anyway, the tensing up coincided with G withdrawing, and caused something (a small tendon ?) just behind the glans of G's penis to tear.

He said that all of a sudden, he was in a lot of pain, and his lap was full of blood.

In retrospect, I think that may have been one of the least things A did to G. But that's another story....

erwins

Posts: 238 | From: Portland, Oregon | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Tequila Mockingbird

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tequila Mockingbird   Author's Homepage   E-mail Tequila Mockingbird   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
[/QB][/QUOTE]

However, I did hear a story of a child that sat on the outlet in a swimming pool and the pool pump did pull out her insides and she died. [/QB][/QUOTE]

I saw something like this on a programme a year or two ago ('Holidays from Hell' or something like that). The people that were cleaning the pool left the outlet uncovered by accident and a young girl sat on it. It did rip out some of her insides but it stated in the show that she didn't die. She needed numerous operations but IIRC, she lived.

However, I did find this page which explains a similar incident which happened in Japan where the young girl did die.

--------------------
I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face."
I said, "You'll be sorry."
He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?"
I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well"

Posts: 49 | From: Teesside, UK | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
jessboo
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jessboo     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kersten:

Anyway my dad said that her prolapse problem was due to having so many children - he was one of 15. Did your guys' grandmothers have a lot of kids?

My mum had it after having 2 kids, in her 20s. she had surgery to put it right again but she thinks it's on its way back down. Owee!!

Along the same lines of this (pleasant) thread, I know of someone who jumped off a cliff into the sea, and the pressure of the water going up her NFBSK split something internal open.

--------------------
Join me on Lost - www.lost.eu/edcf

Do you have any wine? All of this would go a lot smoother in an altered state of reality.

Posts: 779 | From: Southampton, England | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Bassist
Chess Nuts Boasting 'Round an Open Fire

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Bassist   E-mail Bassist   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jessboo:
Along the same lines of this (pleasant) thread, I know of someone who jumped off a cliff into the sea, and the pressure of the water going up her NFBSK split something internal open.

I've read an article (no cites - too long ago) that stated similar problems occur with water skiers who are unfortunate enough to sit down while traveling at a high rate of speed. Seems the water can be forced into any handy orifice and cause problems (or at the least, pain). [Eek!]

--------------------
"I'm singing and deranged!"

Posts: 239 | From: Georgia | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dutch Angua
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dutch Angua   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Seems the water can be forced into any handy orifice and cause problems (or at the least, pain)
From experience (don't laugh, don't you dare!) I can say that's true (not from water skiing (sp?)though)

--------------------
Dude, where's my siggy?

Posts: 276 | From: Holland | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
bethntim
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bethntim         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nobodytil2013:

Yes and like Rhiandmoi said it is common. My aunt was 70 and had her UTERUS (!) fall out. Her doctor told her the same thing, just push it back where it belonged. She didn't opt for surgery, she just let it "hang". Sorry for the TMI but your innards can become outards.

--------------------
Take only pictures, leave only footprints...

Posts: 255 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BluesScale
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BluesScale   E-mail BluesScale   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by erwins:
Anyway, the tensing up coincided with G withdrawing, and caused something (a small tendon ?) just behind the glans of G's penis to tear.

He said that all of a sudden, he was in a lot of pain, and his lap was full of blood.

The Frenulum. Yes, it can tear during rough sex and it does apparently bleed a fair bit. However, there are also things called adhesions or skin bridges that some men have which connect the glans to the foreskin and tear messily and painfully.

I suspect that we are talking about a gentleman who had an unusually tight Frenulum or adhesions.

Blues "I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV" Scale

Posts: 207 | From: Woolhampton, Berks, UK | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
stoolie

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stoolie         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
...and here's me thinking the technical term was Banjo-string!
Posts: 18 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Sara
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sara     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
This thread (although not meant to be in many parts) is way too funny!

--------------------
"If you don't have anything nice to say...sit next to me"

Posts: 80 | From: Finger Lakes Region, NY | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages