snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Glurge Gallery » Another Myspace/IM death chain letter

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another Myspace/IM death chain letter
Squishy0405
Wii Wiish You A Merry Chriistmas

Icon 204 posted      Profile for Squishy0405   Author's Homepage   E-mail Squishy0405   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
A girl meets a boy on her yahoo messenger:

crazy1 86: hey baby!!!

h0tNsPiCy91: who is this???

crazy1 86: ur secret admirer!!!!!

h0tNsPiCy91: oh really.... quit lyin! who is this???

crazy1 86: i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes...

crazy1 86: i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true.

crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho.

crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u.

crazy1 86: u will see me sometime tonight....

h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!?

crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you...

crazy1 86 had signed off.

The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister. The girl dozed off quickly.

Then she heard a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window. It started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing... just some of the tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister. The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere. The girl panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ran and hid in the closet in case the killer was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. It was dark, so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened. The shadow crept closer to the closet. The girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out.

Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead.

PART 2...

Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid.

One night he was on the computer and received an instant messege.

h0tNsPiCy91: Hey lil bro!!!

2seXay4u: Who the eff is this?

h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis.

2seXay4u: I never had a sister. I'm an only child.

2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh?

h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you?

h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister.

h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death.

2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid.

h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor.

h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name.

h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet. Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''.

h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell.

The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hanged. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said ''I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD, I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!"

- LISA SMITH

This is a death chain letter. If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents will kill you at night. They will kill you!

DONT BELEIVE ME? LOOK IT UP IN GOOGLE!

--------------------
"Fate is like a strange, unpopular resturant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never ask for and don't always like."-Lemony Snicket

Posts: 1119 | From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cervus
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cervus   E-mail Cervus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
This was so bad I actually laughed out loud.

--------------------
"There is no constitutional right to sleep with endangered reptiles." -- Carl Hiaasen
Won't somebody please think of the adults!

Posts: 8254 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ToriSparrow
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToriSparrow   E-mail ToriSparrow   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I've seen this a billion times on myspace...ugh...

quote:
Originally posted by Squishy0405:
A girl meets a boy on her yahoo messenger:

crazy1 86: hey baby!!!

Her first clue that this wasn't going to end well was that the person's screen name had the word 'crazy' in it.

quote:
The baby grew up to be a successful kid.
This made me laugh really hard for some inexplicable reason....

quote:
h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name.
So....instead of running away, trying to get help, trying to do something for her sister...this girl hides in a closet and carves all of this in the wall? Umm.....

quote:
DONT BELEIVE ME? LOOK IT UP IN GOOGLE!
I'll 'beleive' you when you start spelling 'believe' right.

--------------------
"For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'"
-John Greenleaf Whittier

Posts: 10 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Seven Different People
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seven Different People   Author's Homepage   E-mail Seven Different People   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Parts one and two were obviously written by different people. It's blatantly evident by the IM conversations.

She killed her parents for keeping a secret? It's a wonder they didn't die every Christmas.

Anyone look it up on Google yet?

--------------------
If life throws you lemons, make lemonade. If life throws you lemonade, make lemonade smoothies.

Posts: 804 | From: California | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
finger stutters
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for finger stutters     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Didn't look it up on google, but... still found it

--------------------
YHBT. YHL. HAND.
My youtube channel

Posts: 258 | From: Colorado | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
fearthehat
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fearthehat   E-mail fearthehat   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
"I was killed in the closet and skinned to death" has to be the greatest line ever. Not only does it imply that the same person was killed twice but it would make a wicked tagline for a horror movie - "First comes the killing... then comes THE SKINNING!"
Posts: 62 | From: NZ | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cervus
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cervus   E-mail Cervus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fearthehat:
it would make a wicked tagline for a horror movie - "First comes the killing... then comes THE SKINNING!"

Then comes...THE SKINNY-DIPPING!

That's either a beach party horror film, or one about a cannibal experimenting with a new guacamole recipe.

--------------------
"There is no constitutional right to sleep with endangered reptiles." -- Carl Hiaasen
Won't somebody please think of the adults!

Posts: 8254 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Finding Tinsel
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Finding Tinsel     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
h0tNsPiCy91: I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell.

Wow, this part is really confusing. Um, that is to say that it's even more confusing than the rest of it.

--------------------
me: "So then there was this one guy that wrote a poem insulting the girl that organized the poetry reading."
Amy: "...Was the guy you?"

Posts: 22 | From: Florida | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Major D. Saster
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Major D. Saster         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I was killed in the closet and skinned to death.

... then shot dead. Then stabbed to death. Then beaten dead with a hammer. Then strangled to death. Eventually, I was burned alive.

With that girl, the word "overkill" takes a whole new meaning.

--------------------
Desperate, but not serious.

Posts: 689 | From: Confoederatio Helvetica | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Major D. Saster
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Major D. Saster         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents will kill you at night. They will kill you!

OK. Here's an interesting experiment:

When the ghostly "Parents" come to kill you, rush to the bathroom and chant "Bloody Mary" thirteen times in front of the mirror.

Then, see what happens.

--------------------
Desperate, but not serious.

Posts: 689 | From: Confoederatio Helvetica | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Darth Credence
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darth Credence     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My question is, when does the second part of this story take place? Two years after the original deaths the boy was born, then grew up. I assume by the screen name having sexy (or seXay, I guess) that he was at least a teenager. Has yahoo messenger been in existence for 15 years? Or is this all in the future, and we have been blessed by a time travelling chain letter?

--------------------
Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends.

Posts: 262 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
GenYus
Away in a Manager's Special

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GenYus   E-mail GenYus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere.
Blood and urine don't smell anything like each other.

quote:
carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name.
What was she carving with? Becauce anything sharp enough to carve that much text into wood might help you STAB THE GUY WHOSE TRYING TO KILL YOU![/quote]

Ahem. Sorry. One of my major hang ups is the complete inanity of victims in horror or drama movies.

quote:
I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!
Notice she doesn't say that she won't hurt her brother. Just that she won't hurt him like she hurt his parents. Oh goody, now she'll think up an entrirely new way of hurting him.

ETA: Maybe she'll kill him to death.

--------------------
IIRC, it wasn't the shoe bomber's loud prayers that sparked the takedown by the other passengers; it was that he was trying to light his shoe on fire. Very, very different. Canuckistan

Posts: 3694 | From: Arizona | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Clarity
Toys to the World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clarity   E-mail Clarity   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
All the inconsistencies everyone's noticed and ridiculed are in the write-up from the archives that finger stutters linked to.

--------------------
Kevin: Pink Bunkadoo?
Randall: Yeah. Beautiful tree that was. Og designed it. 600 feet high, bright red, and smelled terrible.

Posts: 71 | From: Portland, Oregon | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
noreen
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noreen     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Major D. Saster:
quote:
I was killed in the closet and skinned to death.

... then shot dead. Then stabbed to death. Then beaten dead with a hammer. Then strangled to death. Eventually, I was burned alive.

With that girl, the word "overkill" takes a whole new meaning.

One bright day in the middle of the night,
two dead boys got up to fight.
Back to back they faced each other,
drew their swords and shot each other.
A deaf policeman heard the noise,
and came and killed the two dead boys.

--------------------
"No matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there. Type in 'Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire' and the computer will say, 'Specify type of goat.'"

Posts: 1112 | From: Ohio | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Pogue Ma-humbug
Happy Christmas (Malls are Open)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pogue Ma-humbug   E-mail Pogue Ma-humbug   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by noreen:
One bright day in the middle of the night,
two dead boys got up to fight.
Back to back they faced each other,
drew their swords and shot each other.
A deaf policeman heard the noise,
and came and killed the two dead boys.

And if you don't believe this lie is true
Ask the blind man, he saw it too.

Pogue

P.S. It's "one bright morning"

--------------------
Let's drink to the causes in your life:
Your family, your friends, the union, your wife.

Posts: 11325 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mickey Blue
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mickey Blue     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
What a nice sister, able to communicate with her brother from beyond the grave and instead of trying to help him out in life, or offer advice, or hell just talk, she murders his (and her) parents which will no doubt send him off the deep end psychologically but also plant him in foster care most likely (ok I suppose he could have other relatives but they might be skinned too for not telling him about his sister).

I'd also like some more background on this "killer".. I mean he was able to sneak into a supposedly locked room and murder a girl in the span of a few seconds, maybe a minute (however long it took this girl to check the window) and making so little noise in all this the girl on the other side of the room opening windows didn't notice, then hide somewhere else... Clearly he was a ninja of some kind.

--------------------
"All people are responsible for the good that they didn't do"

Posts: 4774 | From: Virginia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Angel With Wax Wings
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angel With Wax Wings   E-mail Angel With Wax Wings   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm with the rest of you, why would you hide in the closet when there's a killer in the room? And like it's already been said, if you had something to carve your name into the floor or whatever why not use it to defend yourself?

Further more, WHY Carve your name, date, time, and sister's name in the floor? What was the point of that? Did she some how know that 15 years later she would have a brother to find it? And um, I live in a pretty big city and LOTS of people know about the murders on a certain road near where I live, it's hard for me to believe that no one in a SMALL town would talk about these tragic murders.

If I was about to die, I'd be screaming bloody murder and try to wake my dog, or my parents. This story makes little to no sense.

~Monica

--------------------
"Run for five minutes? Why don't you just shoot me now?"--Comic Book Guy (Simpsons)

Posts: 219 | From: Cleveland, Ohio | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages