snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Glurge Gallery » I Am Meth

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I Am Meth
Barbara
Layaway in a Manger

Icon 304 posted      Profile for Barbara   Author's Homepage   E-mail Barbara   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
This was written by a young girl who was in jail for drug charges, and was addicted to Meth. She wrote this while in jail. As you will soon read, she fully grasped the horrors of the drug, as she tells in this simple, yet profound poem. She was released from jail, but, true to her story, the drug owned her. They found her dead not long after, with the needle still in her arm. This thing is worse than any of us realize.

I am meth.

I destroy homes, I tear families apart,
I take your children, and that's just the start.

I'm more costly than diamonds, more precious than gold,
The sorrow I bring is a sight to behold.

If you need me, remember I'm easily found,
I live all around you - in schools and in town

I live with the rich, I live with the poor,
I live down the street, and maybe next door.

I'm made in a lab, but not like you think,
I can be made under the kitchen sink.

In your child's closet, and even in the woods,
If this scares you to death, well it certainly should.

I have many names, but there's one you know best,
I'm sure you've heard of me, my name is crystal meth.

My power is awesome, try me you'll see,
But if you do, you may never break free.

Just try me once and I might let you go,
But try me twice, and I'll own your soul.

When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie,
You do what you have to -- just to get high.

The crimes you'll commit for my narcotic charms
Will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms.

You'll lie to your mother, you'll steal from your dad,
When you see their tears, you should feel sad.

But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised,
I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways.

I take kids from parents, and parents from kids,
I turn people from God, and separate friends.

I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride,
I'll be with you always -- right by your side.

You'll give up everything - your family, your home,
Your friends, your money, then you'll be alone.

I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give,
When I'm finished with you, you'll be lucky to live.

If you try me be warned - this is no game,
If given the chance, I'll drive you insane.

I'll ravish your body, I'll control your mind,
I'll own you completely, your soul will be mine.

The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed,
The voices you'll hear, from inside your head.

The sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see,
I want you to know, these are all gifts from me.

But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart,
That you are mine, and we shall not part.

You'll regret that you tried me, they always do,
But you came to me, not I to you.

You knew this would happen, many times you were told,
But you challenged my power, and chose to be bold.

You could have said no, and just walked away,
If you could live that day over, now what would you say?

I'll be your master, you will be my slave,
I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave.

Now that you have met me, what will you do?
Will you try me or not? It's all up to you.

I can bring you more misery than words can tell,
Come take my hand, let me lead you to hell.

Posts: 2511 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Squoval
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 24 posted      Profile for Squoval   Author's Homepage   E-mail Squoval   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I've seen it before, glurgers.

--------------------
I can't believe it's not Square!

Posts: 3147 | From: W-S, North Carolina | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cowboy Joe
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cowboy Joe   E-mail Cowboy Joe   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

This thing is worse than any of us realize.
quote:

What is? The poem?

--------------------
"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." -George W. Bush, Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

Posts: 382 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Squishy0405
Wii Wiish You A Merry Chriistmas

Icon 81 posted      Profile for Squishy0405   Author's Homepage   E-mail Squishy0405   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
How long was she in jail? Wouldn't she have gone to detox and withdraws? I wouldn't believe someone on meth to write something so substanstial.
Posts: 1119 | From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DawnStorm
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 24 posted      Profile for DawnStorm   E-mail DawnStorm   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bill D:
I've seen it before, glurgers.

Same here, but with different drugs named.

--------------------
Leashes?! We don't need no stinking leashes!!

Posts: 4771 | From: The Berkeley of the East Coast: Montgomery County MD | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Canuckistan
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I am certainly no fan of crystal meth. In fact, I'm probably one of its biggest opponents, simply because I have seen it destroy lives -- and lives of people I care about.

That aside, does anyone else get the impression that this was written by Jack Chick? The only thing missing is the picture of crystal meth chuckling, "Haw! Haw! Haw!"

--------------------
People need to stop appropriating Jesus as their reason for behaving badly. It's so irritating. (Avril)

Posts: 8429 | From: New York run by the Swiss (Toronto) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
candycane from strangers
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candycane from strangers   Author's Homepage   E-mail candycane from strangers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
There is a pretty bad crystal meth problem in some of the towns near mine, so I've actually had this poem read to me (well, the whole class, not just me [Smile] ) in junior high and twice in high school.

--------------------
Me: "He's 19? Uh oh, I bought him a beer."
A: "You contributed to the deliquency of a minor in drag!"
"Sweet spell check: keeping drunks off the radar since 1995."- IND
God Re-Animate Green Pork Bush

Posts: 3986 | From: Illinois, jealous? | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ulkomaalainen
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ulkomaalainen     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It addresses a real problem, but apart from me considering it awkward, I also think that it is way too long to be effective.

--------------------
Movie characters never make typing mistakes.

Posts: 586 | From: Hamburg, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
piper
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for piper   Author's Homepage   E-mail piper   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh good lord, if I never had to see this poem again, it would be too soon.

This poem ran as a house ad in our newspaper for several weeks. It's now posted in our break room. A friend of mine, who used to work as a reporter for the paper I'm currently employed at, did an interview with a man who is in prison for manufacturing meth, and as I recall, he either gave her this poem as one that he had written or as one that had inspired him, I can't remember which now.

Strangely enough, running that ad doesn't seem to have lessened the amount of court listings we print with people getting busted for possessing or manufacturing meth or meth-making materials. In fact, it seems to grow exponentially every year.

--------------------
"I shoot and crochet. I cook and mow the lawn. These things are not contradictions."
-pirateslife

Posts: 377 | From: Southern Illinois | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dropbear
Angels from the Realms so Glurgy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dropbear     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Dr Suess should sue.

--------------------
" The villagers had said justice had been done, and she'd lost patience and told them to go home, then, and pray to whatever gods they believed in that it was never done to them. -- (Terry Pratchett)

Posts: 823 | From: Hobart, Tasmania | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
candycane from strangers

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candycane from strangers   Author's Homepage   E-mail candycane from strangers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I think a better warning against the dangers of meth would be just listening to a meth addict talk, or even looking at a picture. If you haven't seen a meth head's teeth do a Google image search for "meth mouth". If that's not a deterrent, I don't know what is.

--------------------

Posts: 3986 | From: Illinois, jealous? | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Squoval

Icon 86 posted      Profile for Squoval   Author's Homepage   E-mail Squoval   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The first time I saw a photo of meth mouth, in a Winston-Salem Journal article about the strains of Crystal Meth use on the prison budget, as Meth users put in jail or prisoners using Meth in jail have to be treated by the jail system, I became even more unlikely to use Meth. Watching an A&E documentary didn't help either. But, that documentary was months after the article in the Winston-Salem Journal.

--------------------

Posts: 3147 | From: W-S, North Carolina | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Barbara
Layaway in a Manger

Icon 504 posted      Profile for Barbara   Author's Homepage   E-mail Barbara   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It would be more helpful to me if folks who are moved to post about having previously encountered this piece or any other item of folklore included information about when and where they'd seen it. For instance, saying you read it in high school or at work doesn't help me figure out its history the way that "in 1979" or "in the break-room at a company I used to work for in Flagstaff, AZ" does.

Barbara "I Don't Like Mondays" Mikkelson

Posts: 2511 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Johnny Slick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnny Slick   E-mail Johnny Slick   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
When do I get to be meth? It's my turn, dammit! I never get to be meth on this board.

I eat your eyes and I cause your death
My name is crystal me-me-me-me-meth

Scientist call me a stimulant, you see
Custer led the troops at Wounded Knee*

But when I get up and start to shout
I will possess your head, your arms, and your mout'

And not in the nice kindly Jesus way, either
I will make you build a dam like you were a beaver

No, wait, that's what LSD does, mea culpa
I have never met a person with the last name "Mulpa"

But meth is bad, so you better stay away
It will kill your children and give you the gay

What should you do? Smoke pot instead
That way you only have to listen to the Grateful Dead

Meth is bad, indeed it's true
I'm signing off, good day to you!

*It is called poetic license. Perhaps you should look it up, fanboy.

--------------------
Give big space to the festive dog that makes sport in roadway. Avoid entanglement of dog with wheel spokes.

Posts: 4267 | From: Seattle | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Squoval

Icon 401 posted      Profile for Squoval   Author's Homepage   E-mail Squoval   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Barbara:
It would be more helpful to me if folks who are moved to post about having previously encountered this piece or any other item of folklore included information about when and where they'd seen it. For instance, saying you read it in high school or at work doesn't help me figure out its history the way that "in 1979" or "in the break-room at a company I used to work for in Flagstaff, AZ" does.

Sorry, I don't remember exactly where I saw it before, but I think it was on the internet.

--------------------

Squoval

Icon 98 posted      Profile for Squoval   Author's Homepage   E-mail Squoval   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Slick:
When do I get to be meth? It's my turn, dammit! I never get to be meth on this board.

I eat your eyes and I cause your death
My name is crystal me-me-me-me-meth

Scientist call me a stimulant, you see
Custer led the troops at Wounded Knee*

But when I get up and start to shout
I will possess your head, your arms, and your mout'

And not in the nice kindly Jesus way, either
I will make you build a dam like you were a beaver

No, wait, that's what LSD does, mea culpa
I have never met a person with the last name "Mulpa"

But meth is bad, so you better stay away
It will kill your children and give you the gay

What should you do? Smoke pot instead
That way you only have to listen to the Grateful Dead

Meth is bad, indeed it's true
I'm signing off, good day to you!

*It is called poetic license. Perhaps you should look it up, fanboy.

YOMANK!

--------------------

candycane from strangers

It was read to me in Belleville, IL in 1999, 2001 and 2003.

quote:
posted by Bill D.
The first time I saw a photo of meth mouth, in a Winston-Salem Journal article about the strains of Crystal Meth use on the prison budget, as Meth users put in jail or prisoners using Meth in jail have to be treated by the jail system, I became even more unlikely to use Meth.

Be glad you've never seen it in person *shudder*

ETA: Johnny Slick, YOMANK too [lol]

--------------------

BlushingBride
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlushingBride     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
They had this gem (although a shorter version) posted in the employee's common area of a now-defunct mall I worked at in the suburbs of Fort Worth, TX in the summer of 1998. It was next to a variant of this beauty, and above a much-xeroxed copy of that horrible 1st person poem about a teenager who dies in a car wreck.

Blushing "Trying to be specific" Bride

--------------------
"In perfume, as in underwear, the scantiest of applications provides the greatest of returns." -Silas Sparkhammer

Posts: 858 | From: Arlington, Texas | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
MrEleganza
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrEleganza   Author's Homepage   E-mail MrEleganza   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

This is my favorite part, both in terms of meter and stunning eloquence. Move over, Maya Angelou, there's a new sheriff in town.

quote:

Hah! I tried meth THREE TIMES (all 5-plus years ago), decided it wasn't a fun "high" (in fact it was more unpleasant each time), and never tried it again. In terms of this poem, I am thrice as hardy and strong as the average person (read: you)!

--------------------
"Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die." -Malachy McCourt

Posts: 85 | From: Newark, Delaware | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LeaflessMapleTree
The twelve shopping days 'til Christmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeaflessMapleTree   E-mail LeaflessMapleTree   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I am meth.
Nice to meet you. I am Mapleleaf.

I work at a grocery store.

Really? I have a diamond worth $17,000. How much meth will that get me?

Good. Then it won't be hard to find you to TP your house.

Don't you mean you can be made FROM stuff that is found under the kitchen sink? Who makes drugs under their sink?

Still breathing, but go on...

Yes, I believe you introduced yourself earlier.

My friend Greg already owns my soul.

That didn't rhyme at all.

Again...said that already. And talk to Greg. Maybe he can broker a deal.

Probably "spiffy". I don't say that enough.

--------------------
"For me, religion is like a rhinoceros: I don't have one, and I'd really prefer not to be trampled by yours. But it is impressive, and even beautiful, and, to be honest, the world would be slightly worse off if there weren't any."
-Silas Sparkhammer

Posts: 3239 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
piper
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for piper   Author's Homepage   E-mail piper   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Centralia, Illinois, 2004 for me.

--------------------
"I shoot and crochet. I cook and mow the lawn. These things are not contradictions."
-pirateslife

Posts: 377 | From: Southern Illinois | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
candycane from strangers

quote:
posted by MapleLeaf

For some reason, that just made me laugh really hard. [lol]

--------------------

EthanMitchell
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EthanMitchell   E-mail EthanMitchell   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It seems believable that this poem was written in prison. One concept, twenty-nine couplets. Yup. Sounds like prison.
Posts: 330 | From: New Haven, VT | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
PallasAthena
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PallasAthena     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Ugh. Rhyming couplets. Excuse me while I gag. You always see this kind of nonsense with glurge. Someone who can barely string a sentence together decides to write something deep and profound.

"Oh," the person thinks, "I think I'll write a poem. Those are deep and meaningful aren't they?"

Trouble is, the last poem our dear writer read was One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.

I know I'm ranting a bit here, but this really is a bunch of drivvel (sp?). Anyone who thinks a reasonably intelligent group of high school students will be moved by this, let alone shaken to their very cores, just needs to be kicked in the rear end. Puh-leez.

And don't even get me started on Dare.

Come on people (by people I mean whoever is distributing this)! Let's give kids the credit they deserve. We want them to trust us enough to talk to us when they encounter drugs, let's give them a reason to by not lying to them about drugs in the first place! RRRRG.

(How do you do meth anyway? Is it really injected? I was under the impression that it was more like a pill.)

Pallas "apparently I don't feel strongly about this at all" Athena

--------------------
"How do you make chocolate? You take dark chocolate, you mix it with white milk, and it becomes a delicious drink. That is the chocolate I am talking about." --Ray Nagin

Posts: 1325 | From: Missouri | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Sister Ray
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 217 posted      Profile for Sister Ray   Author's Homepage   E-mail Sister Ray   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Depending on the form, it can be injected or taken as a pill. I think there are other ways to take it, but I can't think of them.

Speaking as someone who's never even tried a sip of alcohol... it's still a stupid glurge. I'm glad this wasn't read to me in school - I'd crack up!

Sister "easily amused" Ray

--------------------
The Organization. Adam Haseeb Memorial Pages. My library.

"There can't be a war on Christmas. Even Cambridge has decorations up!" - an observation I made

Posts: 2719 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Squoval

Icon 24 posted      Profile for Squoval   Author's Homepage   E-mail Squoval   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PallasAthena:
And don't even get me started on Dare.

Yeah, let the Wikipedia article handle the job.
quote:
(How do you do meth anyway? Is it really injected? I was under the impression that it was more like a pill.)

Methamphetamine: Methods of use.

--------------------

momto4+
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momto4+     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MapleLeaf:
I am meth.
Nice to meet you. I am Mapleleaf.

Really? I have a diamond worth $17,000. How much meth will that get me?

Good. Then it won't be hard to find you to TP your house.

Don't you mean you can be made FROM stuff that is found under the kitchen sink? Who makes drugs under their sink?

Still breathing, but go on...

Yes, I believe you introduced yourself earlier.

My friend Greg already owns my soul.

That didn't rhyme at all.

Again...said that already. And talk to Greg. Maybe he can broker a deal.

Probably "spiffy". I don't say that enough.

That is just too funny!!!
 -

--------------------
A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wits and add drama to an otherwise dull day! -Calvin and Hobbes

Posts: 251 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Christie
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
/hijack Did anyone else read that Jodi Sweetin the actress who played Stephanie on Full House is a recovering crystal meth addict?/ now back to your regularly scheduled glurging.

--------------------
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. - Jean Kerr

Posts: 18428 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BlushingBride

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlushingBride     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Christie:
/hijack Did anyone else read that Jodi Sweetin the actress who played Stephanie on Full House is a recovering crystal meth addict?/ now back to your regularly scheduled glurging.

Yeeees... but the source for that story is Globe magazine. For comparison, their headline is something about Regis wearing lifts in his shoes.

--------------------
"In perfume, as in underwear, the scantiest of applications provides the greatest of returns." -Silas Sparkhammer

Posts: 858 | From: Arlington, Texas | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Gezal
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gezal   E-mail Gezal   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I live in a high-meth area. One cannot buy Sudafed (an over-the-counter nasal decongestant that is one of the ingredients in making meth) at any store without producing ID and signing a register with name, address, and SS#. After that you are limited to only two boxes. The information from these registers is entered into a database.

On one hand the anti-meth campaign is hard and heavy here, some hings are exagerated -- that's true. On the other hand there are people who are dead, in jail, or diabled as a direct result of meth use. Horror stories about meth are common around here.

The poem (if that's what you want to call it) is a fake, I'm sure. It is too similar to "I am this..." and "I am that..." glurge poetry.

Examples:

I am alcohol:

http://hometown.aol.com/mgi0313/friendorfoe.html

I am your disease:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/inspirations-thoughts-poems-and-sayings/hello-i-am-your-disease-4603.html

There are plenty more where those came from. There are teenagers sitting in jail and dying because of meth. But that poem was not written by one of them.

Posts: 30 | From: Missoula, Montana | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
PallasAthena
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PallasAthena     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bill D:

quote:

Methamphetamine: Methods of use.
Thanks for the info Bill D. Meth wasn't big when I was young. Pot and Ecsasy, yeah. Interestingly enough, I went with a friend to buy some Claritin D and we had to wait in line so she could pick it up. She was only allowed a 10 day supply. Major annoyance.

--------------------
"How do you make chocolate? You take dark chocolate, you mix it with white milk, and it becomes a delicious drink. That is the chocolate I am talking about." --Ray Nagin

Posts: 1325 | From: Missouri | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
candycane from strangers

quote:
posted by Gezal
I live in a high-meth area. One cannot buy Sudafed (an over-the-counter nasal decongestant that is one of the ingredients in making meth) at any store without producing ID and signing a register with name, address, and SS#. After that you are limited to only two boxes. The information from these registers is entered into a database.

Here too. Last time I was sick I didn't feel like waiting, so I didn't use any cough medicine. Stupid meth.

--------------------

skippytoe
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skippytoe     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
There is no way a meth head wrote this in jail.First there are no pointy objects like pencils or pens.Second,the poor tweaker's hands would be shaking so bad they couldn't have held one.Third,the paper would turn to mush from the sweat pouring off of him/her.Lastly,rehab is where awful "don't get high" poetry comes from.You can't leave until you write some.

--------------------
In the wheelchair people tower above me
Why doesn't God love me?
-M.C. Evil Jesus

Posts: 158 | From: Queens, NY | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ChelleGame

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChelleGame   E-mail ChelleGame   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

It's plastered all over the lunchroom at my job in Ely, Mn -- and has been since at least July '05 (when I started.)

As an aside, pretty sure my neighbors are cooking the stuff. Cops took the guy away last week -- but he's back.

--------------------
Michelle

Posts: 953 | From: Ely, Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages