snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » We've Got Mail! » snopes Party Line (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: snopes Party Line
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 04 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comments: Hi Marge,

I just got an update from Snopes.com and they say that the email about Ashley Flores being missing is a hoax. Just thought I'd let you know. How is everything going with you and have you gotten your house all done? I've been busy as a bee, our concerts this weekend, The CPA re my sister's trust, and Christmas decorating and gifts, etc. Our concerts went really well and our new director is very happy about that! Anyhow, I hope you and Rosalie have a very merry Christmas!

Love, Nor

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 09 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Hi E#veryone
iN PARTICULAR READ THE ONE ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS TREE AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY i DID IT

HAVE A GREAT MERRY CHRISTMAS
MIKE

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ieuan ab Arthur
The First USA Noel

Icon 506 posted      Profile for Ieuan ab Arthur     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hi All:

quote:
Originally posted by snopes:
Comment: Hi E#veryone iN PARTICULAR READ THE ONE ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS TREE AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY i DID IT

HAVE A GREAT MERRY CHRISTMAS
MIKE

For the eleventh year in a row, the Smith family Christmas party is ruined when Mike, after 10 Tequila Sunrises, decides to "water" the Christmas tree.

Ta ra 'wan,

Ieuan "Give it to Mikey" ab Arthur

--------------------
"I e-mail or I don't e-mail. The magic just happens" - From OP in We've Got Mail

Y Gwir Yn Erbyn Y Byd

Posts: 626 | From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 303 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Jodi, this email is a hoax. Check it out at Snopes.com

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/nothing/applebees.asp

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 23 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Sorry , as much as I like Applebees food, this email is false according to snopes.com too bad. chuck
Tyrone Slothrop
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyrone Slothrop   E-mail Tyrone Slothrop   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: Sorry , as much as I like Applebees food, this email is false according to snopes.com too bad. chuck

Aw crap. I already pre-ordered 20 racks of baby back ribs.

You're footing the bill right Chuck?

Jodi

--------------------
"The universe works on a math equation that never even ever really even ends in the end"

Posts: 32 | From: Colorado | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 98 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Oh Jack...I bought a star for you for Christmas...I hope you like it!!!!!
hahahahahahahaaa
Janice

Ieuan ab Arthur
The First USA Noel

Icon 105 posted      Profile for Ieuan ab Arthur     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hi All:

quote:
Comment: Oh Jack...I bought a star for you for Christmas...I hope you like it!!!!!
hahahahahahahaaa
Janice

You know, it might be a good idea to send the local constabulary around to Janice's place. She might have more than Christmas cake stored in the freezer.

Ta ra 'wan,

Ieuan "Film at 11:00" ab Arthur

--------------------
"I e-mail or I don't e-mail. The magic just happens" - From OP in We've Got Mail

Y Gwir Yn Erbyn Y Byd

Posts: 626 | From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 97 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: The McArthur family were blessed with an early Christmas gift.

Cadin Alexander McArthur was born Thursday evening at 11:21. He was 7.5# and 21 inches long. Both Mom and Dad are doing fine. Poppy and Nanny McArthur are "give out".. Other Grandparents are tired too. Sarah was in labor for 16 hours, so she is trying to get some rest today.

Canuckistan
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 506 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Pshaw. My sister was in labour for four days!

Sarah's a wimp!

Er, I mean, congratulations!

--------------------
People need to stop appropriating Jesus as their reason for behaving badly. It's so irritating. (Avril)

Posts: 8429 | From: New York run by the Swiss (Toronto) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 04 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Leslie
Check out the one about Ashley Flores. It is a hoax. Keep this website in your file, it is excellent to check and see what is real and what isn't.
See you Friday!
Carol

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages