snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » We've Got Mail! » And hurry! (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: And hurry!
Brillo Bee
Wii Three Kings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brillo Bee     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Let me guess... you had a headache earlier tonight....

--------------------
People do not wish to appear foolish; to avoid the appearance of foolishness, they are willing to remain actually fools. -Alice Walker

Posts: 335 | From: Minnesota | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
NZUL
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NZUL     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It must be true. I took ibuprofen for a recent injury, and I have no dick at all!

--------------------
"We don't keep a certified whale-vomit expert on staff." - Larry Penny, Director, Natural Resources Department, Town of East Hampton

Posts: 377 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 301 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: WHat do you have on the flesh eating Hobo Spider??
Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
NZUL
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NZUL     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Six to one against.

--------------------
"We don't keep a certified whale-vomit expert on staff." - Larry Penny, Director, Natural Resources Department, Town of East Hampton

Posts: 377 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
rockland6674
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 301 posted      Profile for rockland6674         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snopes:

A bazooka.

C'mon, sucker. Make your move.

Posts: 934 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
NorthernLite
We Three Blings

Icon 602 posted      Profile for NorthernLite     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Pictures and film. And if I don't receive one million dollars in the next twenty four hours I will make them public.

--------------------
You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons. -Blazing Saddles

Posts: 1074 | From: High Level, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 24 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: I would like to know if poppyseed dressing or any form of there
of could produce positive results in a drug screen for marijuana. Your
site is very well organized and this info is imparative to me. Thank you
for your time.

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 97 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Hello, i have heard a rumour that I'm sceptical about.

The first version is that, if a woman goes into labor at Disneyland and
somehow has her baby on park property, she has to pay for an extra ticket.

Another version is that if a woman has her baby on park property, she and
the child get lifetime passes to the park inthanks of the publicity.

I am very skeptical about both of these claims, but would like to know for
sure.

rockland6674
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 24 posted      Profile for rockland6674         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: I would like to know if poppyseed dressing or any form of there of could produce positive results in a drug screen for marijuana. Your site is very well organized and this info is imparative to me. Thank you for your time.

Well, for starters, poppyseed dressing is very difficult to keep lit, both in a bong and rolled into a "joint".

- rock "...or so I've heard" land

Posts: 934 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
KingDavid8
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KingDavid8   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: Hello, i have heard a rumour that I'm sceptical about.

The first version is that, if a woman goes into labor at Disneyland and
somehow has her baby on park property, she has to pay for an extra ticket.

Another version is that if a woman has her baby on park property, she and
the child get lifetime passes to the park inthanks of the publicity.

I am very skeptical about both of these claims, but would like to know for
sure.

They're both true. She gets lifetime passes, but she has to pay for them.

David

--------------------
www.MySpace.com/KDavid8

Posts: 2530 | From: Lansing, MI | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 97 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: I want to know if it is possible for a baby that is a male in
nature to be born as a female.

NZUL
Deck the Malls

No. Thousands of trans-sexed girls the world over have been duped. They really are girls after all.

--------------------

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages