snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » We've Got Mail! » Are you threatening me? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Are you threatening me?
NorthernLite
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorthernLite     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snopes:
Comment: Your use of a "survey" under false pretenses is very unpleasant.

I make it a habit not to people like you.

Have you been peopling again, snopes? And if so, does Barbara know?

--------------------
You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons. -Blazing Saddles

Posts: 1074 | From: High Level, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 606 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: What a joke. You don't intend GIVING anything away, you guys are
bottom feeders looking for prey. I will warn others about you.

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 402 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: the word CRIP didnt COME from the acronym continuous revolution
in progress, it came from the first Los Angeles gang that called
themselves Avenue [babys]... which then turned into cri[b]s... which then
led to the word crips to determine themselves. PErsonally... I dont think
someone whos not iniciated into the gang themselves can speak upon such
knowledge if they don't know the truth. they kill for that.

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 03 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO REMOVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS FROM YOUR MAILINGS. WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN WHAT YOU HAVE
TO OFFER NOW OR EVER. I HAVE FORWARDED YOUR WEB ADDRESS TO OUR LOCAL
FEDERAL GOVT. OFFICE. IF YOU DO NOT STOP THESE MAILINGS I WILL
INVESTIGATE FURTHER ACTION. IF YOU HAVE A SISTER COMPANY PLEASE ADVISE
THEM TO STOP. DO NOT GIVE, TRADE, SELL THESE EMAIL ADDRESSES
DO THIS IMMEDIATELY.

THANK YOU

rockland6674
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 205 posted      Profile for rockland6674         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
IF YOU DO NOT STOP ABUSING THE CAPS LOCK I WILL INVESTIGATE FURTHER ACTION.

THANK YOU

Posts: 934 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 105 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: do you balieve in santa claus? If you dont belive dont even say
anything about him. My sugestion to you start balieving in him. you know
you balieve you just are scared that your friends willlaugh at you.

NZUL
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NZUL     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I willlaughed at someone once. It wasn't as great as it's cracked up to be.

--------------------
"We don't keep a certified whale-vomit expert on staff." - Larry Penny, Director, Natural Resources Department, Town of East Hampton

Posts: 377 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages