snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » We've Got Mail! » Are you threatening me? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Are you threatening me?
Squoval
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 402 posted      Profile for Squoval   Author's Homepage   E-mail Squoval   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snopes:
Comment: Whe start getting you all, in less then a week

Watch out for this person snopes, he may be in your attic already!

--------------------
I can't believe it's not Square!

Posts: 3147 | From: W-S, North Carolina | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 505 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: To whom it may concern
Iwill never go to KENTUCY FRIED CHICKEN again the store on Transit&maple
Road is disgusting food onthe floor g very greassy food EMPLOYEES
THROWING FOOD at coustomers
asIsaid beforenever ag
thank you ain the store
isin Williamville NY
thank you for NOTTING

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
noreen
We Three Blings

Icon 19 posted      Profile for noreen     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: To whom it may concern
Iwill never go to KENTUCY FRIED CHICKEN again the store on Transit&maple
Road is disgusting food onthe floor g very greassy food EMPLOYEES
THROWING FOOD at coustomers
asIsaid beforenever ag
thank you ain the store
isin Williamville NY
thank you for NOTTING

Next time, try the Notting ham sandwiches.

ETA punctuation

--------------------
"No matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there. Type in 'Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire' and the computer will say, 'Specify type of goat.'"

Posts: 1112 | From: Ohio | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Canuckistan
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 506 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
thank you for NOTTING
Shouldn't you thank the Boy Scouts for knotting?

(Oh, go boo yourself!)

--------------------
People need to stop appropriating Jesus as their reason for behaving badly. It's so irritating. (Avril)

Posts: 8429 | From: New York run by the Swiss (Toronto) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Seaboe Muffinchucker
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 206 posted      Profile for Seaboe Muffinchucker     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Actually, Canuck, there are a lot of places to learn decorative knotting. Perhaps that's what the commenter had in mind.

Seaboe

--------------------
Education is not the filling of a hard drive, but the lighting of a bulb. -- Yeats via Esprise Me

Posts: 5562 | From: Seattle, WA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Canuckistan

Icon 506 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Or maybe they had London on the mind, what with Notting (Hill) and all.

More likely, however, was acid on the mind.

--------------------
People need to stop appropriating Jesus as their reason for behaving badly. It's so irritating. (Avril)

Posts: 8429 | From: New York run by the Swiss (Toronto) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 03 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: WHAT DOES THE WORD ILLEGAL MEAN:
PER WEBSTER - CONTRARY TO LAW

IF I SMOKE POT - THAT IS ILLEGAL - PUNISHED BY LAW
IF I STEAL - THAT IS ILLEGAL - PUNISHED BY LAW

BUT IF I AM IN THE UNITED STATES ILLEGALITY, THATS OK.
AND I AM NOT PUNISHED AND I GET BENEFITS THAT THE USA CITIZENS WERE TAXED
ON AND PUT IN A FUND FOR SOCIAL SECURITY WHICH IS TO BENEFIT THE USA
CITIZENS.

DOES THIS MEAN THAT ILLEGAL ONLY APPLIES TO WHAT YOU WANT IT TO APPLY TO?
ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL ANYWAY YOU READ IT.

EVERONE KNOWS THAT THE REASON THAT THE BILL IS BEING PASSED IS SO THAT THE
HIGHER INCOME PEOPLE CAN HAVE CHEAP HELP TO DO THEIR HOUSEHOLD UPKEEP.

SO IF I GO OUT AND SMOKE POT AND AM ARRESTED I CAN SAY IT OK FOR ME TO DO
IT BECAUSE I AM AN ILLEGALY ALIEN.

YES, WE DO UNDERSTAND THAT THE ILLEGALY ALIEN ARE COMING HERE TO GET WORK.
I HATE TO SEE HOW POOR THEY ARE. BUT I AM HURTING TO. I LIVE ON A VERY
TIGHT BUDGET. NO TREATS FOR ME.

BUT THERE IS GETTING TO BE LESS AND LESS WORK FOR THE USA CITIZENS, WHO
HAS ALL READY PUT MONEY INTO THE SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM AND YOU ARE GIVING
IT AWAY TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT PUT ONE RED CENT IN.

WE ARE CHANGING TO A TWO CLASS SYSTEM, RICH AND POOR AND MIDDLECLASS IS
BECOMING A THING OF THE PAST.

MANY MANY PEOPLE ARE GETTING THE LIST OF HOW YOU VOTED AND I DO BELIEVE
THAT IT IS GOING TO SHOW UP AT THE POLES.

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 14 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

I think we should pass a law that says any citizen or permanent resident of the U.S. who finds a job being filled by an illegal alien can require the employer to dismiss the alien and hire him instead. Then let's see how many people continue to complain that illegals are taking jobs away from them.

- snopes

Canuckistan

Icon 05 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
MANY MANY PEOPLE ARE GETTING THE LIST OF HOW YOU VOTED AND I DO BELIEVE THAT IT IS GOING TO SHOW UP AT THE POLES.
Why would the Polish community care how I voted?

--------------------

Ganzfeld

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ganzfeld     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It means the Arctic and Antarctic. It will appear in the sky above them, like the auroras. It's an omen. So watch out.
Posts: 4922 | From: Kyoto, Japan | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
noreen
We Three Blings

Icon 606 posted      Profile for noreen     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: WHAT DOES THE WORD ILLEGAL MEAN:
PER WEBSTER - CONTRARY TO LAW

IF I SMOKE POT - THAT IS ILLEGAL - PUNISHED BY LAW
IF I STEAL - THAT IS ILLEGAL - PUNISHED BY LAW

BUT IF I AM IN THE UNITED STATES ILLEGALITY, THATS OK.
AND I AM NOT PUNISHED AND I GET BENEFITS THAT THE USA CITIZENS WERE TAXED
ON AND PUT IN A FUND FOR SOCIAL SECURITY WHICH IS TO BENEFIT THE USA
CITIZENS.

DOES THIS MEAN THAT ILLEGAL ONLY APPLIES TO WHAT YOU WANT IT TO APPLY TO?
ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL ANYWAY YOU READ IT.

EVERONE KNOWS THAT THE REASON THAT THE BILL IS BEING PASSED IS SO THAT THE
HIGHER INCOME PEOPLE CAN HAVE CHEAP HELP TO DO THEIR HOUSEHOLD UPKEEP.

WE ARE CHANGING TO A TWO CLASS SYSTEM, RICH AND POOR AND MIDDLECLASS IS
BECOMING A THING OF THE PAST.

MANY MANY PEOPLE ARE GETTING THE LIST OF HOW YOU VOTED AND I DO BELIEVE
THAT IT IS GOING TO SHOW UP AT THE POLES.

We also should demand they learn to speak English. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"No matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there. Type in 'Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire' and the computer will say, 'Specify type of goat.'"

Posts: 1112 | From: Ohio | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Psihala
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 401 posted      Profile for Psihala   E-mail Psihala   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
MANY MANY PEOPLE ARE GETTING THE LIST OF HOW YOU VOTED AND I DO BELIEVE THAT IT IS GOING TO SHOW UP AT THE POLES.
quote:
It means the Arctic and Antarctic. It will appear in the sky above them, like the auroras. It's an omen. So watch out.
If it's the North Pole, then Santa's got a load of coal for somebody this year...

~Psihala

--------------------
StealthPost™

Posts: 3020 | From: Colorado | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Drainfluid
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drainfluid   E-mail Drainfluid   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Yup. I would guess from Mars, judging by the grammar.
Posts: 305 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Spikey
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spikey   E-mail Spikey   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I think typing in all caps should be illegal.

--------------------
"The fact that "uvula" and "vulva" look and sound similar was just a happy coincidence." - Lainie

Posts: 548 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 218 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Dear Snopes

I'm watching you. I watch you wherever you go. Whatever you do. I can
see you right now, sitting at your computer. Every move you make. Every
breath you take. I'll be watching you. So you better watch out!

Dropbear
Angels from the Realms so Glurgy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dropbear     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
You've either offended Sting or Santa.

Dropbear

--------------------
" The villagers had said justice had been done, and she'd lost patience and told them to go home, then, and pray to whatever gods they believed in that it was never done to them. -- (Terry Pratchett)

Posts: 823 | From: Hobart, Tasmania | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Spamamander in a pear tree
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spamamander in a pear tree     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Every toy you take
Every plate you break
When you stay awake, when your sister shake
Santa's watching youuuuu

Every single day
When you go out and play
With every fib you say, when you sneak away
Santa's watching youuuu

Oh can't you see?
You've been naughty
How his poor heart breaks
And coal is now the stakes...

Someone make it stop....

--------------------
"There is a race between mankind and the universe. Mankind is trying to build bigger, better, faster, and more foolproof machines. The universe is trying to build bigger, better, and faster fools. So far the universe is winning." -Albert Einstein

Posts: 1058 | From: Yakima, WA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 213 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: I was victim from a swindle on internet. I lost 6 000 euro in
DUBAI. I know the name of the hotel where the snopes had.

I contacted the police in DUBAI but they don't want help me.

What I have to do ?

Canuckistan

Icon 98 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Spam, you have far too much time on your hands. [lol]

--------------------

Ophiuchus
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ophiuchus   E-mail Ophiuchus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
You should post a disclaimer.

If you want to send us feedback, please reference the article you are speaking about. Because we have quite a lot of them and without context your feedback may not make sense.

Posts: 411 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 505 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
If you want to send us feedback, please reference the article you are speaking about. Because we have quite a lot of them and without context your feedback may not make sense.
We can tell from info included with the e-mail which page a reader was visiting when he clicked the "Send comments" button. Quite a few people send comments that have no apparent reference to anything on the site, however.

- snopes

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 19 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: say bitch, ur mutha****in video dont work for shit. i shud come
to ur house n burn it down to hell. y cant u just make it ****in work
without all the bull shit . much love, ryan

Seaboe Muffinchucker

Icon 206 posted      Profile for Seaboe Muffinchucker     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
much love? How does he write to someone he doesn't like?

Seaboe

--------------------
Education is not the filling of a hard drive, but the lighting of a bulb. -- Yeats via Esprise Me

Posts: 5562 | From: Seattle, WA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Spikey
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spikey   E-mail Spikey   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dropbear:
You've either offended Sting or Santa.

YOMANK! [lol]

--------------------
"The fact that "uvula" and "vulva" look and sound similar was just a happy coincidence." - Lainie

Posts: 548 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
notgillcup
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for notgillcup     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: say bitch, ur mutha****in video dont work for shit. i shud come
to ur house n burn it down to hell. y cant u just make it ****in work
without all the bull shit . much love, ryan

Ummmmm .... what video?
Posts: 264 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
rockland6674

Icon 97 posted      Profile for rockland6674         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by notgillcup:
quote:
Comment: say bitch, ur mutha****in video dont work for shit. i shud come to ur house n burn it down to hell. y cant u just make it ****in work without all the bull shit . much love, ryan

Ummmmm .... what video?
This one, which, unfortunately, exceeds this person's intellectual capacity.
Posts: 934 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
notgillcup
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for notgillcup     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
[lol]

I was curious since, to my knowledge, snopes doesn't make or sell any videos. So, I suppose snopes really the Bear in the Big Blue House. Is it hot in that big bear costume? So, who's Barbara? Luna? If so, you have a lovely singing voice, Barbara.

Posts: 264 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 606 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: You people don't support Viet-Nam Veteran's. Well I'm one, and
believe me people I will never ever shop at you store ever again. As far
AS i'M CONCERNED YOU ALL CAN GO TO HELL!!!!!! BETTER YET GO TO IRAQ AND
"DIE". I don't give a rat's ass... Another bounch of dumb ass
"LIBERAL'S"!!!!!!!1

Turban Man
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turban Man     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
"LIBERAL'S"!!!!!!!1

Well, looks like somebodys going to be missing out on some great deals at Snopes*Mart

--------------------
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T,

Posts: 140 | From: Hollywood, Florida | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Aptenodytes_Forsteriis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aptenodytes_Forsteriis     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
"LIBERAL'S"!!!!!!!1

Which liberal do we belong to exactly? I hope it's Kim Bassinger. Yes Mistress, I've been a naughty naughty Penguin

--------------------
'Hello, assorted humanoid strangers. You are standing casually in our forest. This bewilders us.' Blatherskite

Posts: 950 | From: Cincinnati, Ohio | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 600 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: I am a 72 year old woman who is very tolerant of immigrants
entering our country, until reading one of your ads that is written in
Spanish only and hung outside one of our local stores in Sterling,
Illinois. When I went to Mexico on a visit I didn't expect the local
people to speak or read English. If I became a resident of Mexico than I
would expect to speak and read Spanish, and I believe that ads, published
here in the United States of America, should be written in Engish first
and then in any other foreign language.

Ligeia
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ligeia     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It wasn't an ad. It was the gift registry for your surprise party. We wrote it in Spanish to keep you from finding out and ruining the surprise. But if you're going to have that kind of attitude the party's off!

--------------------
Fight evil diaper rash!

Posts: 196 | From: Southwest Missouri | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
rockland6674

Icon 600 posted      Profile for rockland6674         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: I am a 72 year old woman who is very tolerant of immigrants entering our country, until reading one of your ads that is written in Spanish only and hung outside one of our local stores in Sterling, Illinois.

"Snopes.com. El rumor Lo Tiene."
Posts: 934 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 03 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Your web site will be forwarded to the Federal Trade Commission
this is FRAUD information that was used to obtain credit and open fraud
accounts in my name & address and i will seek millions in damages with
alot of other people this is how fraud get obtain in one good name &
information and will be forwarded to the Federal people for help ! Thanks

TrekkerScout
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrekkerScout     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: Your web site will be forwarded to the Federal Trade Commission this is FRAUD information that was used to obtain credit and open fraud accounts in my name & address and i will seek millions in damages with alot of other people this is how fraud get obtain in one good name & information and will be forwarded to the Federal people for help ! Thanks

Well, at least he said "Thanks."
Posts: 306 | From: Tacoma, WA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages