snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » We've Got Mail! » Are you threatening me? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Are you threatening me?
Em
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Em   E-mail Em   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Izzy Quigley:
Actually, "il soo youer ass" is an ethnic dish.

Do I want to know the main ingredient?

ETA quote.

--------------------
What the NFBSK does YOMANK mean?

Posts: 1646 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Squishy0405
Wii Wiish You A Merry Chriistmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squishy0405   Author's Homepage   E-mail Squishy0405   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snopes:
Comment: do not eat pigs or il soo youer ass

Are you trying to get the pigs attention by calling sooeee? Stop distracting my food!

--------------------
"Fate is like a strange, unpopular resturant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never ask for and don't always like."-Lemony Snicket

Posts: 1119 | From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Damian
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Damian   E-mail Damian   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
As a nurse being at bedsides when Christians are ready, go so peaceful.

I would go quickly and willingly if she were at my bedside, too.

--------------------
"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie." - Tony Montana

Posts: 890 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 13 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: hello My name is rebekah and i am e-mailing you because of some of the sick disqusting things that you put on your web site and I think that you should do something and have them taken off because you act like its a entertainment thing i will not visit your web site again for this reason i am sorry if I have misunderstood your intentions and you are free to e-mail me if i have misunderstood you because i would like to know your intentions on this particular subject.
Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Senior
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Senior   E-mail Senior       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Catch your breath, Rebekah. Remember to breathe.

--------------------
Ad astra per asparagus.

Posts: 4806 | From: Groton, CT | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Canuckistan
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 506 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
hello My name is rebekah and i am e-mailing you because of some of the sick disqusting things that you put on your web site
While I agree your e-mail is hardly the model of good writing, I'd hardly go as far as to call it sick or disqusting.

--------------------
People need to stop appropriating Jesus as their reason for behaving badly. It's so irritating. (Avril)

Posts: 8429 | From: New York run by the Swiss (Toronto) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Squoval
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 506 posted      Profile for Squoval   Author's Homepage   E-mail Squoval   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I beg to differ.

And I  - you twice, Canuck.

--------------------
I can't believe it's not Square!

Posts: 3147 | From: W-S, North Carolina | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
rockland6674

Icon 99 posted      Profile for rockland6674         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
i will not visit your web site again

"Once in a while, we do some good".
Posts: 934 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 506 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Misleading information about a photo can get the claimant into A
LOT of trouble.

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 18 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: "Skinned Flick" article is garbage that I resent my daughter has
read, after a recommendation to go to this website by another child. I am
going to report this to the Minnesota Attorney General's Office .

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 84 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I am going to report this to the Minnesota Attorney General's Office.
I am asking as a debunker that the First Amendment be brought back to our web site.

- snopes

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 218 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: you are becoming a racist page , we are watching you
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 108 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: You Damn White Thrash scumbags:

You goddamn half breed white thrash scumbags sissy ass bullshit fags
have nothin' to say at all. We all hate you, but we don't let you know
about it at this point. Everytime I have to deal with you scumbags, I try
to get you off my back, playing clueless and dumb, but sometimes that it's
not enough. I whish I have a shoot gun to get you all out of this holy
world, the same way you scumbags use the the name of Jesus to pretend
that everything is fine and right, but that's not the way, right?, so in
the name of the lord and mine (Ain't afraid to leave this fickler´world,
and certainly ain't' afraid of you ) I ask you MOTHER****ERS and LITTLE
GIRLS AND BOYS ****ERS, to meet me down on B. A. on June 2006 (anytime),
for the final gathering. If you have the guts just send me a message, let
me know when you're up to, and we'll meet, and let's see what's going' to
happen scumbags. I know you pussies won't be alone by yourselves, (I know)
and I won't as well, I'll have GOD on my side (the real one, not the
supporting bumps on welfare shit bullshit one). We'll get you out of
history, because your sissy ass it's just not good example for former
history. We'll just exterminate you (you know you're all ****'d as we
know, so what's there left to be said anyway?), get your damn shit
together, 'cause we'll get get ours, and by the way...**** you Mel
Gibson, and you're ****e'd up father, and all you white thrash scumbags
supremacists assholes, supremacist of what by the way?, supremacist of
shit, of over sensitivity?...

abbubmah

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abbubmah   E-mail abbubmah   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
"forward this to 10 ppl u kno in the NEXT 5 MINITTS or Jesus will not love you anymore."

--------------------
Fundamentally Unfundie since 1975

Posts: 7942 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Canuckistan

Icon 301 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
You Damn White Thrash scumbags
A good antibiotic should clear that up.

--------------------
People need to stop appropriating Jesus as their reason for behaving badly. It's so irritating. (Avril)

Posts: 8429 | From: New York run by the Swiss (Toronto) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ligeia
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ligeia     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
We all hate you, but we don't let you know
about it at this point.

I think the cat's out of the bag on that one.

quote:
Everytime I have to deal with you scumbags, I try to get you off my back, playing clueless and dumb
You were just playing?!? Wow! You're good. I truly believed that you were clueless and dumb.

--------------------
Fight evil diaper rash!

Posts: 196 | From: Southwest Missouri | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 606 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: You have absolutely no business passing off unresolved issues as
"urban legends," and someday, someone's going to sue you for a very large
sum of money if you don't watch your step. It's NEVER safe to assume
anything. And even when you do have all the facts, there are things
called "hearings" and "trials," which are used to resolve these issues. A
lot of gullible idiots seem to think that you are both judge and jury, but
you are not. Clint Eastwood once said in one of his movies, "A man's
gotta know his limitations." Can you dig it?

rockland6674

Icon 202 posted      Profile for rockland6674         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
This person appears to have a few "unresolved issues" of his own.
Posts: 934 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 101 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: USING MISSING PERSONS FOR ADVANCEMENT OF YOUR SITE SHOULD BE A
CRIME AND PERSONALY I THINK IT'S SICK

Canuckistan

Icon 301 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
someday, someone's going to sue you for a very large sum of money if you don't watch your step
Expect to receive a subpoena from Bloody Mary in the near future.

Oh, and the creators of Mr. Ed.

--------------------

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 606 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: I don't know how you got my email but I want off you list right
now. You just sent this to me 7 times. This is spam and I've reported you
and will take this to the next level if you do not stop sending me emails
immediately.

Elphaba Fabala Elphie Fae

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elphaba Fabala Elphie Fae   E-mail Elphaba Fabala Elphie Fae   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: I don't know how you got my email but I want off you list right
now. You just sent this to me 7 times. This is spam and I've reported you
and will take this to the next level if you do not stop sending me emails
immediately.

Oh, the irony...

--------------------
The Wicked Witch of the West was FRAMED!

Posts: 201 | From: Orlando, FL | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 18 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: you DIDIN'T HAVE TO KILL THEM YOU SCREWED THEM BETWEEN THE AGE OF
THREE AND FOUR. WE ARE STILL TRYING TO GATHER WHO GAVE THEM THE SCHOOL
LISCENCENCES IN THE 60'S SHOULD YOU BELIEVE IN THE MC ULTRA PROJECT IN
ROME SWITZERLAND AND BRAZIL,

JOJO

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOJO     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
you DIDIN'T HAVE TO KILL THEM
Yes, yes I did.

...Is MC ULTRA PROJECT some kind of rapping thing? If it is, may I suggest MC ULTR4PROJECt?

Posts: 129 | From: uOttawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TrishDaDish

Icon 217 posted      Profile for TrishDaDish   Author's Homepage   E-mail TrishDaDish   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JOJO:
quote:
you DIDIN'T HAVE TO KILL THEM
Yes, yes I did.

...Is MC ULTRA PROJECT some kind of rapping thing? If it is, may I suggest MC ULTR4PROJECt?

I'm pretty sure you meant "MC ULTR4PROJ3CT", didn't you?

I'll go lie down now.

--------------------
I would prefer not to.
My blog

Posts: 4789 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Spamamander in a pear tree

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spamamander in a pear tree     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
No, that would be "3MC33 U1Tr4PrOj3Ct" I believe.

I'll go mourn the loss of my brain cells now.

--------------------
"There is a race between mankind and the universe. Mankind is trying to build bigger, better, faster, and more foolproof machines. The universe is trying to build bigger, better, and faster fools. So far the universe is winning." -Albert Einstein

Posts: 1058 | From: Yakima, WA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 107 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: I dont think you would believe something like that even if it
came up and bit you! Everything will come out in the open soon about the
truth of our Bible and beings.

Captain Zombie
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Zombie   Author's Homepage   E-mail Captain Zombie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: Everything will come out in the open soon about the

What, that it's secretly coded plans to bake the world's best, most dense cheesecake?

--------------------
1st Infantry, SpecialOps Brigade - The Iron Faction.
I survived Initiation 2005... with Naked Mole Rat Sumotori and Bill O'Reilly

Posts: 264 | From: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Drainfluid
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drainfluid   E-mail Drainfluid   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I quite like cheesecake, so I hope so!
Posts: 305 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Comment: Whe start getting you all, in less then a week
JetEd73
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JetEd73   E-mail JetEd73   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rockland6674:
"Once, I was all messed-up on drugs. But, since I found the Lord, now I'm all messed-up on the Lord."

LOL [lol] [lol] [lol]

I used to own that album.

I got a friend in Florida, his name is Bob, Bob Bitchen.

"How ya doin today Bob?"
"Bitchennnn"

--------------------
America=Land of the perpetually offended!

Posts: 223 | From: Cleveland, TN | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TrishDaDish

Icon 210 posted      Profile for TrishDaDish   Author's Homepage   E-mail TrishDaDish   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Zombie:
quote:
Comment: Everything will come out in the open soon about the

What, that it's secretly coded plans to bake the world's best, most dense cheesecake?
It's the secret, sacred recipe for Egg Salad. It is said, "He who makes the best egg salad shall rule over Heaven and Earth." Don't ask me why egg salad. I have enough problems.

--------------------
I would prefer not to.
My blog

Posts: 4789 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 03 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: UNSUBSCRIBE ME IMMEDIATELY. VONAGE IS ONE OF YOUR SPONSORS AND
ALL THEY WANT IS MONEY!!!!!!!!! THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE AS
LONG AS THEY DEBIT YOUR CREDIT CARD EVERY MONTH THAT IS ALL THEY CARE
ABOUT. I HAVE SENT MSGS REGARDING VONAGE TO MY CUSTOMERS AROUND THE WORLD
AND OF MY EXPERIENCE WITH THEM

P.S.
NOW I WILL ADD YOU TO THIS LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canuckistan

Icon 302 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
NOW I WILL ADD YOU TO THIS LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And if you really make me mad, I'll put an angry face next to your name! That'll teach ya!

What? You don't care? Don't make me put the angry face next to your name.

--------------------

TB Tabby

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TB Tabby   E-mail TB Tabby   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Who wrote that, Daggett?

--------------------
I like to go down to the playground and watch the kids run and jump and scream, because they don't know I'm only using blanks.

Posts: 942 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages