snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » We've Got Mail! » Are you talking to me? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Are you talking to me?
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 401 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Thanks Dick. I hope people take this site and save it. I use it all the time and have for years. I suspect that the newbies to computers and email pass these along not knowing any better.

I have sent the site to so many but they seem to forget or whatever.
Thankfully we have a delete key, yes?

Carol

PS I am working on a site at Flickr where I am uploading pictures to share with the family and a few friends. They show the ravages that time has done to myself and some of the family. I love pictures and a few others do to.

I have also attempted to start a blog but have much to learn and it would be of little interest to others. Rather fun to try to learn new things. I still enjoy a challenge.

Carol

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 03 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: At least you could get the story right. You Commie
http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/memorial.asp

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lara
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snopes:
Comment: [snip]...

PS I am working on a site at Flickr where I am uploading pictures to share with the family and a few friends. They show the ravages that time has done to myself and some of the family. I love pictures and a few others do to.

Carol

Aww, Snopes, didn't she include a link to her picture site? I'm burning to know what the "ravages of time has done to her"!! She can't just leave us hanging like that.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 08 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Yes, please do!!!
TheBobo
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBobo   Author's Homepage   E-mail TheBobo   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Please do what? My laundry? My girlfriend?

--------------------
The views expressed in the above Post does not necessarily reflect those of snopes,The Infopoop Corporation,the Internet or most of society for that matter.

Posts: 2474 | From: Scranton, PA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Four Kitties
Layaway in a Manger

Icon 503 posted      Profile for Four Kitties   E-mail Four Kitties   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My dishes? My taxes?

--------------------
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?

Posts: 13275 | From: Kindergarten World, Massachusetts | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TheBobo
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBobo   Author's Homepage   E-mail TheBobo   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Uh-oh! Do I sense a realllly long thread coming on?

--------------------
The views expressed in the above Post does not necessarily reflect those of snopes,The Infopoop Corporation,the Internet or most of society for that matter.

Posts: 2474 | From: Scranton, PA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
RangerDog
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RangerDog   E-mail RangerDog   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My nails? My hair?

--------------------
Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish

Posts: 2036 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
mgbdriver
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mgbdriver     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My bathroom? My gardening?

--------------------
"Chuck E. Cheese called. They want their band back."

my blog
Help me clean my basement!

Posts: 2717 | From: Michigan | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Four Kitties
Layaway in a Manger

Icon 503 posted      Profile for Four Kitties   E-mail Four Kitties   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My ironing? My homework?

--------------------
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?

Posts: 13275 | From: Kindergarten World, Massachusetts | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Gale
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gale     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My darling? My hamburger?

(told you I was old)

Posts: 4811 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
rockland6674
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockland6674         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My thank-you notes? My thinking?
Posts: 934 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 603 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Do you offer any dsl or broadband for internet.
ranran yousei

Oooooh, now it all makes sense. These comments are in the wrong order!!!!

quote:
Comment: Do you offer any dsl or broadband for internet.

quote:
Comment: Yes, please do!!!

See? Makes sense now, huh?

[Big Grin]

Rebochan the Retail Reindeer
Good King Wal-Mart

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebochan the Retail Reindeer   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Commies?

--------------------
"One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings." -- Diogenes

"Vote Republican! We won't burn you at the stake for your religious beliefs or slaughter your family and steal your land." -- Ramblin' Dave

Posts: 3555 | From: Florida | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 301 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: I thought that your movie was awsome I mean that is the
best scary movie I have ever seen!
Escpcialy on the dvd if you go 2 special features you can
look @ the bottom of the screen it spells something out!

BlueStar
Happy Holly Days

Icon 214 posted      Profile for BlueStar     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: I thought that your movie was awsome I mean that is the
best scary movie I have ever seen!
Escpcialy on the dvd if you go 2 special features you can
look @ the bottom of the screen it spells something out!

"Scooby-doo and all related characters, elements and devices are Copyright Hanna-Barbera 1972"
Posts: 1710 | From: Newcastle, UK | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 200 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Dear Mr. Denzel Washington,

please can you help me, i need an investor who buys my house near munich
(germany), it's in execution.

I have been reading, that you got a gage of 20 Mill. USD, its wonderfully
for you. For the house which i need for my family are ca. 320.000,- EUR
necesarry and i don't have it.

My job was a coach for old computer-systems for economic functions in
corporates, before i become ill and now i found my old talent, i make my
money as trader at the financial - capital markets, with EUR/USD, CHF,
YEN, Silver, Gold, Palladium, Shares (every country) and i have now only a
very small budget for business.

I can help you, to get a good income with a part of your gage, only with
growth.

Also i have a talent to sing, dance and playing a little part, as a
dreaming lover and loser, in a movie.

Please give me your e-mail, so i can send you informations of me and my
house and my profile of profession. I am a slim man with joung 58 years,
with silver hairs.

Rebochan the Retail Reindeer
Good King Wal-Mart

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebochan the Retail Reindeer   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Here is some little questions:
1. Has you some time play football?
2. How did you seen out when you was a baby?
3. How did you think you came's to seen out when you are wery old?

--------------------
"One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings." -- Diogenes

"Vote Republican! We won't burn you at the stake for your religious beliefs or slaughter your family and steal your land." -- Ramblin' Dave

Posts: 3555 | From: Florida | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
arnie
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arnie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Also i have a talent to sing, dance and playing a little part, as a dreaming lover and loser...
Well, I don't know about lover...

--------------------
De gustibus non est disputandum.

Posts: 593 | From: Charlton, Sarf Lunnon | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 07 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: I received a medical newsletter from this email address although I am not sure it is legitimate. If you are a doctor and your office has a newsletter, please remove me from your list.

If this message is in error, please ignore.

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 500 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Dear Mr. Denzel Washigton,
to youre information about the possible help to me i will send you the expose of my house in Ebersberg (near Munich/Germany) and profiles of me.

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 06 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Conor Clapton May you rest in peace, every time i hear the song
tears in heaven i wanna cry, i wanna cry because if i had a son and lost
him, like that it would ruin my life, your song is so strong, when i first
heard it it was at a talent show at my brothers high school, i liked it, i
didn't know it was by you, or that it was for your son conor, i didn't
even know anything about you. i read the articles, i almost cried about
them to, i heard one song of yours and fell in love with you!

Mr. Klaw

... I like 'Layla'.
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 84 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: It is my plessure to introduce the company Richy-rich ventues to
you, we speacialize in wedding planning, party planner, catering
services,e.t.c.
Can you please summerize what your really do to me?

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 106 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: hello ciara i want to tell u that your songs are beatifull and
the best cd i had heard my dad all the time hears it like me. the best sng
is PICK UP THE PHONE if you get this note i live in chile santiago my name is victoria bye kisses for u
and all the people that works with u bye

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 209 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Denzel, you are humble and know that to share the HARVEST of
GOD'S gifts to you is truly doing GOD'S work. I salute you! SEMPER FI !
You stand as a BEACON for all of us to follow your example in or own lives
and be more selfless and less self-possessed! I honor you and your great
spirit!

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 05 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: ok but i hope you read mine
Malruhn
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malruhn   E-mail Malruhn   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
May I be so bold as to ask just what these people think they are doing? Denzel? Ciara?!?!

Wow... my faith in humanity is getting shaky again! [lol]

I read yours, now read mine!!

--------------------
Opinions aren't excuses to remain ignorant about subjects, nor are they excuses to never examine one's beliefs & prejudices...

Babies are like tattoos. You see other peoples' & they're cool, but yours is never as good & you can't get rid of it.

Posts: 5622 | From: Jax, Florida | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 14 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Denzel,
A lot of people give lip-service towards a cause but your the
REAL-DEAL ..... As a fellow American I want to thank you from the bottom
of my heart for your generosity and compassion. We all hate the war yet
must do what we can to be supportive and ultimately stop this tragedy....
Thanks again... You're one hell of an actor but more importantly one hell
of a decent and kind person......

TrishDaDish
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrishDaDish   Author's Homepage   E-mail TrishDaDish   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
If Snopes is getting this kind of email for Denzel Washington, I feel sorry for the mail that Denzel actually recieves.

--------------------
I would prefer not to.
My blog

Posts: 4789 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 103 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: CHUCK YOU FARLEY, WITH A WIRE BRUSH
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 95 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: wuz up ciara you are so cute in your pic and that viedo you made
1 2 step wuz tight but any way as cute as you are i want to ask you a
qustion is it true when you were a baby your mom and dad made you in to a
girl. i don't want to believe it and you are so cute that i had to ask i
don't want to believe it but i had to find out the truth write me back
please cuz i never got a note 4 a celiberty holla

vampyrviolia
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vampyrviolia     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Wait, what? I haven't heard that. Ciara's not really a girl? And why is snopes getting her mail?

--------------------
Hey, check out my dads website -- www.eastcountyhwy.com
He grooms dogs too.

Posts: 1593 | From: Bedias, TX | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 506 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: was ciara a man? if not who and why would someone/somebody say
that about her. i love her song 1,2 step.(it's the best!!!!!!).I know this
is going to sound strange ane she may not be up to it, but maybe she
shound get breast inplants.She hardly has any boobs.Im not trying to be
mean but it's ture.Or maybe she has big boobs or boobs at all.I think she
should show them off,because i know some girls would die for boobs.

PS I know your not a man Wll if you were i know of plenty of girs would
love to f**k you.

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages