snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » We've Got Mail! » Comprehensibility optional (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Comprehensibility optional
zman977
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zman977   Author's Homepage   E-mail zman977   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BloodByrd, muahahahaah:
quote:
This isn't the exact image
This, however, is. [Razz]
The key board almost wore coffie after that. That is funny.

--------------------
Check out the podcast at www.candidradio.com

Ever notice how we always fall in love? We never climb gently in to love, or step lightly in to love. If love is such a good thing than why is it described as a fall.

Posts: 918 | From: La Salle Illinois USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ranran yousei
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I know I'm quoting from very old stuff, but I missed this thread before:

quote:
Originally posted by snopes:
Comment: this is , bye the bye, the quite possible thing i have ever seen.

Only the quite possible thing? I think it's the very possible thing.

And why say 'bye' to the bye? Is the bye going somewhere?

quote:
Originally posted by Joe Bentley:
*Screams* Ah! Vogan poetry!

[lol]

YOMANK!!!
(and 'the quite possible' my husband needs a new keyboard too, since I read that one outloud to him.)

ranran "the quite possibles never end" yousei

IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 402 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: there is no such thing as a thing coming out of the mior and
scraching your face. I have tried it my self.

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 37 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: U leagens has become an accurate form of information. I hope that
it continues with its umbioest rep & keeps the interegraty of America
alive!! The tryth, that I grew up with & learned to love & respect.

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
an Em Dash of sugar
Xboxing Day

Icon 98 posted      Profile for an Em Dash of sugar     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: U leagens has become an accurate form of information. I hope that
it continues with its umbioest rep & keeps the interegraty of America
alive!! The tryth, that I grew up with & learned to love & respect.

Good lord, you just can't make this stuff up...
Posts: 1251 | From: Michigan | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
chillas
Coventry Mall Carol

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillas     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I hope that it continues with its umbioest rep & keeps the interegraty of America
alive!!

Well, I don't know that I'd say that snopes has the umbioest rep, but it's certainly umbioer than many other sites out there.

--------------------
Come on, come on - spin a little tighter
Come on, come on - and the world's a little brighter

Posts: 5595 | From: Columbus, OH : The Soccer Capital of America | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 04 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: I love god in thank you for email me
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 37 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: hey i really want to no about your pachage ......
it sounds so good that i think i will have to get it but not till you send
me a little bit more specials

ranran yousei

quote:
it sounds so good that i think i will have to get it but not till you send
me a little bit more specials

I'm sorry, my pachage is quite secret. However, if you show me yours, I'll show you mine. Not the other way around. I wasn't born yesterday you know.
rockland6674

Icon 503 posted      Profile for rockland6674         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
it sounds so good that i think i will have to get it but not till you send me a little bit more specials

...Call within the next ten minutes, and we'll send you a second Hanging Munchkin™ Doll, absolutely free!!
Posts: 934 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 05 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: please rpay for a relationship to continue and to work out and to
result in lvoe happiness etc

TrishDaDish
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrishDaDish   Author's Homepage   E-mail TrishDaDish   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Yeah! Pay it forward, Snopes, you selfish dink, you!!!

- Kevin Spacey

--------------------
I would prefer not to.
My blog

Posts: 4789 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Comment: please rpay for a relationship to continue and to work out and to
reuslt in lvoe happiness etc

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 215 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Im genisis from india Greetings to u in the mighty of our lord
jesus christ
iam genisislami age of 25,iam new listener.iwants
spritial knwldge from your minstry.

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Comment: how do yall know that she is a man are what. but i am not on it
if she is then she is who cares she gets money and all that so why are
yall writeing all this suff about her and she know .

Sideshow Mel

quote:
Comment: how do yall know that she is a man are what. but i am not on it
if she is then she is who cares she gets money and all that so why are
yall writeing all this suff about her and she know .

I believe this brilliant individual is referring to the Ciara rumor (the "Goodies" and "1,2 Step R&B singer) about her being a man.
Um, duh!! The rumor was debunked if you would actually READ the site and not the link to the story! But then, reading OR writing doesn't seem to be this person's strong suit.

Malruhn
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malruhn   E-mail Malruhn   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I came to the same conclusions after reading this - but it still made my brain hurt. :gag:

--------------------
Opinions aren't excuses to remain ignorant about subjects, nor are they excuses to never examine one's beliefs & prejudices...

Babies are like tattoos. You see other peoples' & they're cool, but yours is never as good & you can't get rid of it.

Posts: 5622 | From: Jax, Florida | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 05 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: A new bugs bunny has been reported to air. His name has been
changed to 'Buzz.'

Alot of people have been trying to confirm whether or not this is true, or
false. Many articles have been appearing across the internet, but because
it hasn't reach the news on tv, we all think it's false.

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 09 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I really, really hope he's not asking about this.

- snopes

ranran yousei

I certainly hope he is!

ranran " [Eek!] where's my credit card?!?!" yousei

InfraPurple
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for InfraPurple     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
This Amusement Bark pages links to this page at MSNBC where the WB is going to 'update' Bugs Bunny.

--------------------
While I wasn't falling down or anything, gravity and I did have an interesting relationship for a short time. - Purple Iguana

Posts: 715 | From: Kansas | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Comment: Why do ya make them for kids ya r so wrong for that
ya peoples
okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TrishDaDish

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrishDaDish   Author's Homepage   E-mail TrishDaDish   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
So, you find that whatever the hell it is Snopes makes is wrong for kids, but the site's still cool in your book, anyway? Now I'm wondering what they find is so wrong of Snopes to make.

--------------------
I would prefer not to.
My blog

Posts: 4789 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Comment: okay. my mom says that if you dial the first # in a phone number
to indicate the country your dialing to in your cell phone, it can be
taken over by "terrorists" or something. so, if I were trying to call
someone at 1-234-567-8987, im not allowed to dial the one in case the
terrorists try to take over or whatever the hell she's saying. i just know
i tried to tell her that you can dial the 1 without worry of someone
taking over your phone, but she kept saying it was true...so is there any
way you can help me out here?

TrishDaDish

Give her the big blue pills...they help stop the screaming in her head...

--------------------
I would prefer not to.
My blog

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 209 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: I feel like going outside and tossing my last meal. What a
disgrace you gov. people are .Hipocrits 1,000 times over.How can you all
sleep at night? Satin surely has all(and I mean ALL) of you under his
spell!!! GREED_GREED_GREEDThink about it the moment you know your gonna
die! Then when you face HIM and HE says " GO AWAY I NEVER KNEW YOU what is
hell like? How long is FOREVER? Good luck assholes Semper Fi

vanilla
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanilla     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm Ok with that.

HE doesn't know me, I don't know Satin.

--------------------
I swear, it was funnier in my head.
Yeah, I used to be pink. vanilla_pink.

Posts: 2493 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 209 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: for janes doings in nam i think she should go there n stay now i
said it n im proud to say it n didnt use any bad words but she dont
belong in the U S THANK YOU I WAS IN NAM IN 68 N 69 I MADE IT BACK SOME
DIDNT

Egg Note

Icon 07 posted      Profile for Egg Note   E-mail Egg Note   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Geez, what did janes ever do to you?

--------------------
Okay, just to make it clear, there is a real world out there. No really, there is. I checked.

Posts: 886 | From: Suffolk, VA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TrishDaDish

Yeah, some of our soldiers did nothing but smoke janes to get by in Nam...if Oliver Stone movies are anything to go by...

--------------------
I would prefer not to.
My blog

Kathy B
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kathy B     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Perhaps he was in the Navy and Jane's said bad things about his ship.

--------------------
The plural of "anecdote" is not "data."

Posts: 4255 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 603 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Computer over.
virus = very yes.

Pseudo_Croat
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 603 posted      Profile for Pseudo_Croat   Author's Homepage   E-mail Pseudo_Croat   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: Computer over.
virus = very yes.

Strong Bad, is that your computer E-mailing us?

- Pseudo "drop a train on 'em" Croat

--------------------
"At all events, people who deny the influence of smaller nations should remember that the Croats have the rest of us by the throats." - Norman Davies, Europe: A History

God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts.

Posts: 4578 | From: Sunrise, FL | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 03 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: What a site pfffffff idiots.Typical something from AMERIKA.

Talking about the rabbit who gets eaten...if you must no.

TrishDaDish

"the rabbit who gets eaten"? What the fudge is he talking about?!

--------------------
I would prefer not to.
My blog

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages