snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » We've Got Mail! » Comprehensibility optional (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Comprehensibility optional
Major D. Saster
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Major D. Saster         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Maybe he meant "physical education" - that would explain a lot.

--------------------
Desperate, but not serious.

Posts: 689 | From: Confoederatio Helvetica | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 05 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: On 8/16/06 Walmart open up a new Supercenter store. They have 2
young nice men with your Pepsi photo shoot. I have 3 pictures done with
them. Here been 8 days now. I still got a 24 hour wait. Or other wedsite
can't get in. What's going on ? Here the numbers of the pictures.
15401214822, 15401914439,and 15401519285 .

Please get back with me. Thank You P.s When the Emper State can coming
out ? I'm a christian.

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 05 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: frud is indeed bad and i want all citizen to all state know this
and above all looking from the real way,the person involved in all this
what waas there prblem that made them go this long to play and rub some
person off the fund?and above all i want u know that if the conutry where
u stay has to do something about this the lass priveledge will not have
problems again.

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ieuan ab Arthur
The First USA Noel

Icon 201 posted      Profile for Ieuan ab Arthur     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hi All:

quote:
Originally posted by snopes:
Comment: frud is indeed bad and i want all citizen to all state know this and above all looking from the real way,the person involved in all this what waas there prblem that made them go this long to play and rub some person off the fund?and above all i want u know that if the conutry where u stay has to do something about this the lass priveledge will not have problems again.

I don't know about that. The frud in this conutry isn't all that bad. I sprinkle a little sugar or cimmamon on it, no prblem.

Ta ra 'wan,

Ieuan "Fresh frud - yum!" ab Arthur

--------------------
"I e-mail or I don't e-mail. The magic just happens" - From OP in We've Got Mail

Y Gwir Yn Erbyn Y Byd

Posts: 626 | From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Bassist
Chess Nuts Boasting 'Round an Open Fire

Icon 402 posted      Profile for Bassist   E-mail Bassist   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Please get back with me. Thank You P.s When the Emper State can coming
out ? I'm a christian.

Doesn't this one belong under Non Sequiter ?? [dunce]

--------------------
"I'm singing and deranged!"

Posts: 239 | From: Georgia | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Karmyn
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karmyn   E-mail Karmyn   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
If Emper State wants to come out, that's his business. You can't force anyone to come out. They have to decide that for themselves.

--------------------
"I have a very cunning plan."

Posts: 506 | From: Texas | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Comment: Hallo good peaple,,
I m from Slowakai,, me live has krise ,,becose kontakt
from prominenet make me live,me flet ,,me health kaput,
I have slave,,I have not me right me flet,,me job,,me free
time I have not one minit,,I have oll day,,every day spion,- power
violence---
introduce with prominent firma COOP JEDNOTA,,MR.Tabery,
prominent,milionar wos - psychoteror,,psychic stres,
press down, wrettch,
I have diskriminacion,,I have not me right,,this time wos
horor,,from 2000 yerars,,He make me live kaput,,only yours
eyes see me badroom with elektric olso to day,,
me flet is me flet,,what I have is me,,olso bad room for me,,me job is me
job,,he no bringt many,,lovely,,live,,
me live wos beautifl ,,I must wos me flet alone,this is
for me health,,olso me job,,olso doctor,this is me,,
he make me oll kaput,,he is idot,,this time write for
yours letter,,oll write,,me oll is kaput,,,,
please help me make good film for oll world,,what make
prominent,,milionar - secondhand,,, for me present,,,
please I need help me person,,azyl,,quickly,,I need good
freedom ,,free live,,,this ring is black no white,,,
Thank you Marta

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 214 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: I consider that beside Your site there is future!s
lazerus the duck
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lazerus the duck   E-mail lazerus the duck   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Nah I've seen the future!s and it's sh!t.

--------------------
All the world's a face, And all the men and women merely acne.

Posts: 673 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 212 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: A couple weeks ago, I heard part of the world news concerning
Iraq, as I have a very personal interest in this horrible war, my son.
There was a gentleman or company that had made a device (some kind of
electonical) that would trace the air missiles and destroying them before
they could reach our troops-it was tried and explained how it did it-but
our country said "no"-than an Army (very high ranked) spokesman replied
that "yes" this was correct- when asked why they were not being
implemented as a way of saving our men and women, I don't remember what
his exact answer was-when ask if we, the United States, had anything like
that device, he replied :yes" but could not be put into use until 2011.
Since than I have tried to find out details and answers as "is this
correct" and why, if true, our nation will not allow something that
already to go, not being done-hasn't enough our men and women been brought
home with a drapped casket or wounded- again being a mom-is this truth or
fiction? Thank you. God Bless our troops.

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 213 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: i'm a disabled vet.....and have read over most everything.......

but.......
if i see an item that need's vetting........how does the srch feature
work.......

i get no response when i try to check something out on my own........

what am i missing?

Canuckistan
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 506 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
A clue.

--------------------
People need to stop appropriating Jesus as their reason for behaving badly. It's so irritating. (Avril)

Posts: 8429 | From: New York run by the Swiss (Toronto) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
robbiev - singin' off key
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robbiev - singin' off key   Author's Homepage   E-mail robbiev - singin' off key   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I go Vetting every day. It's black, and sleek, and has a 0 to 60 time of about 4 seconds. [Razz]

--------------------
Every time I see a good looking woman, I think, "0oooh. There's another one I'll never have!"

Corvette. The louder you scream, the faster I'll go.

Posts: 1820 | From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Kathy B
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kathy B     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
To vet, the verb, tends to be more British than American English. It means "to appraise, verify, or check for accuracy, authenticity, etc" See "Vet" as a verb

--------------------
The plural of "anecdote" is not "data."

Posts: 4255 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robbiev - singin' off key   Author's Homepage   E-mail robbiev - singin' off key   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kathy B:
To vet, the verb, tends to be more British than American English. It means "to appraise, verify, or check for accuracy, authenticity, etc" See "Vet" as a verb

I knew that. I was just being a smart ass. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Every time I see a good looking woman, I think, "0oooh. There's another one I'll never have!"

Posts: 1820 | From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Drainfluid
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drainfluid   E-mail Drainfluid   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Do you have to be a vet to go vetting?
Posts: 305 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Drainfluid:
Do you have to be a vet to go vetting?

Of course not! You can own a Vette also. [Wink]

--------------------

TrishDaDish
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrishDaDish   Author's Homepage   E-mail TrishDaDish   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
~~~Slowly raises hand, meekly peeking up~~~

I didn't know that "vetting" was an actual verb, never mind what it meant.

--------------------
I would prefer not to.
My blog

Posts: 4789 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 218 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Hi I would like to remove some of this vehicles also buy them let
me know how I could get hold of any one.

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 500 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: thakyou for all the emails that you will be sending mine to other
people.

Turban Man
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turban Man     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
what am i missing?

A brain, for beginners.

TurbanMan

--------------------
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T,

Posts: 140 | From: Hollywood, Florida | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Turban Man
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 207 posted      Profile for Turban Man     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Waffles

Speeking of which, we need a waffle Graemline.

--------------------
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T,

Posts: 140 | From: Hollywood, Florida | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Canuckistan
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 03 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
thakyou
Well, thak you too!

Ungrateful little thak!

--------------------
People need to stop appropriating Jesus as their reason for behaving badly. It's so irritating. (Avril)

Posts: 8429 | From: New York run by the Swiss (Toronto) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 500 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: The 9th fact into todays quiz is true in Chicago, IL. We have
private citizens and taxi drivers who have picked up a female and taken
her to a address and by the time they get there she is gone. She is the
spirit of a young female dressed in a 1930's party dress and I believe it
to be a redish color. I also believe she gives the address of a ballroom
that is no longer in existance. So that is why I gave it a true answer.
You gave no location.

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 96 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: i was looking at the crazy question youve been asked, the one
about marlin manson is a pretty well spread ledgend, i didnt see and
article...why?

Elwood
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elwood   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Any legend involving Marlin Manson is bound to be fishy at best.

--------------------
"If I didn't see it and didn't know it was a real news report, I wouldn't believe it. I mean, how nutty can you get?"-Pat Robertson Oct 26, 2006.

Posts: 2936 | From: Mean Streets of West Virginia | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 215 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Dear people of this site ,i pray for a clean earth and hope for
development in oil .
Christ said be not against oil at the endtime .
Bleu souls of heaven phone 3 oktober 2003

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 605 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: I beat Microsoft, manufacturing and factory. Computer Expert Long
Ko.
I winner Long Ko. in some other lotto.

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 81 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: john denver WAS an ordained minister.considering he's dead.
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 218 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: no moments at this time.
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 202 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: I thought you might find the article good (yes).How do you like my article?A memorial day is coming up. That date is dec 7th. we were attacked by japan on that date.So why are we( not me) people driving japanese cars? the irony of the story is i thought we won the war,becasuse a lot of americans are buying them cars. So i guess that means we are bowing to them and kissing you know what. so they won the war
Damian
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Damian   E-mail Damian   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: I thought you might find the article good (yes).How do you like my article?A memorial day is coming up. That date is dec 7th. we were attacked by japan on that date.So why are we( not me) people driving japanese cars? the irony of the story is i thought we won the war,becasuse a lot of americans are buying them cars. So i guess that means we are bowing to them and kissing you know what. so they won the war

There is so much wrong with this that it's hard to know where to start.

--------------------
"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie." - Tony Montana

Posts: 890 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
franjava
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for franjava     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My Toyota was made in Canada. Does that mean I'm kssing Canadian you-know-what. Come here Canuckistan, so I can kiss your little dancing chicken tush!

--------------------
Never eat anything given to you by a toddler.

Posts: 258 | From: Rochester, NY | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Bored and Dangerous
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bored and Dangerous   Author's Homepage   E-mail Bored and Dangerous   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: no moments at this time.

But...but...I want to sing One Moment in Time!

"Ooooooone mooooment iiiiin tiiiiyiiime...."

--------------------
My blog

Watch?? I'm gonna pray, man! Know any good religions?--Zaphod Beeblebrox

Posts: 2366 | From: Harrisonburg, Virginia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Doug4.7
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 212 posted      Profile for Doug4.7   E-mail Doug4.7   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

I really do hope these sort of e-mails are not common. Otherwise, I really would start to question your sanity after reading these day in and day out....

--------------------
And now for something completely different...

Posts: 4164 | From: Alabama | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages