snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » We've Got Mail! » Must . . . bang . . . head (Page 0)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Must . . . bang . . . head
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 302 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/petition/fcc.htm

Comment: WE ARE GETTING TO A COMMUNIST COUNTRY???? THIS COUNTRY WAS
FOUNDED ON THE RIGHT OF FREEDOM, RELIGION. I AM VERY TRIED OF ALL THESE
PEOPLE TRYING TO CHANGE AMERICA FROM WHAT SHE STANDS FOR.

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jay with the Red Nose
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 01 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Dear Mr. Comment,

Communism != lack of freedom, though attempting the former has been known to cause the latter. Totalitarianism may be more the word you're looking for. Anyway, since the article in question had "False" written on it in big red letters, it kind of renders the whole thing moot, doesn't it?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Kiefer Wombat, Average Son

Icon 301 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snopes:
http://www.snopes.com/legal/desalvo.htm

Comment: and now this man is responsible for our country... reasuring in a
time of "nessessary" war. This war is bullshit just as our president is

The Boston Strangler is responsible for our country now!? Good Lord, I really need to start reading the news more often!
Hillary K., fair and balanced
Deck the Malls

Icon 219 posted      Profile for Hillary K., fair and balanced   Author's Homepage   E-mail Hillary K., fair and balanced   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

4F6E65204F5320746F2072756C652074
68656D20616C6C2C204F6E65204F5320746F
2066696E64207468656D2C0D0A4F6E6
5204F5320746F206272696E67207468656D20
616C6C20616E6420696E2074686520
6461726B6E6573732062696E64207468656D

"I cannot read the fiery letters," I said. "No," he said, "but I can. The
letters are Hex, of an ancient mode, but the language is that of
Microsoft, which I shall not utter here. But in common English this is
what it says"

"One OS to rule them all, One OS to find them
One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."

http://flyingmoose.org/tolksarc/theories/win95.htm
Found it in ten seconds.

Hillary "the rest of the page is funny as well" K.

--------------------
"See that there is evil, and know that there is good."

Love can conquer anything. (for HR)

Home of the dynasty

Posts: 342 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 101 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/school/syfrett.asp

Comment: Arlington, Texas
U.S.A

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dr. Winston O'Boogie
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 108 posted      Profile for Dr. Winston O'Boogie   Author's Homepage   E-mail Dr. Winston O'Boogie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

U.S.A

And that's why there are Aggie jokes.

PT "Did you hear the one about the Aggie who...." Vroman

--------------------
"The large print givith, and the small print taketh away" -- Tom Waits, Step Right Up

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad." -- Salvador Dali

Posts: 2443 | From: Illinois | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 101 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Shannon,

Good morning.
Iam a teacher in Corpus Christi, Texas. On a map of Texas, look for
Houston and then go South and you will find Corpus along the coast line.
OK
Hope this helps you for this project.

StarlandVocalBand

quote:

Good morning.

So it's true what they say about life being cheap in Texas!
Gale
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 37 posted      Profile for Gale     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Whoopsie O'Boogie:
quote:

U.S.A

Hmmmm...you DO know that A&M isn't in Arlington, right? Though the insidious little buggers are like sand on the beach: they get everywhere.
Posts: 4811 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Arts Myth
The First USA Noel

Icon 22 posted      Profile for Arts Myth   E-mail Arts Myth   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
At first I could not see anything, but on the
inner edge of the central hole I saw an inscription, in lines finer than
anything I have ever seen before. The inscription shone piercingly bright, and yet remote, as if out of a great depth.

4F6E65204F5320746F2072756C65207468656D20616C6C2C204F6E65204F5320746F
2066696E64207468656D2C0D0A4F6E65204F5320746F206272696E67207468656D20
616C6C20616E6420696E20746865206461726B6E6573732062696E64207468656D

Could have been far worse. It could have read:

416C6C20796F75722062617365206172652062656C6F6E6720746F207573

Arts "make your time" Myth

--------------------
Stupid, stupid rat creatures! - Bone
"The missionaries told us not to cut ourselves. It displeases Jesus." - Elsie Clews Parsons, Kiowa Tales, quoted in The Mourner's Dance, Katherine Ashenburg

Posts: 695 | From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dr. Winston O'Boogie

Icon 01 posted      Profile for Dr. Winston O'Boogie   Author's Homepage   E-mail Dr. Winston O'Boogie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gayle:
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Whoopsie O'Boogie:
quote:

U.S.A

Hmmmm...you DO know that A&M isn't in Arlington, right? Though the insidious little buggers are like sand on the beach: they get everywhere.
Oh, I was just making a general "Texas" joke, and I know that Aggies get used a lot down there instead of blondes.

PT "Hey, I like Aggies. Some of my best friends are Aggies!" Vroman

--------------------
"The large print givith, and the small print taketh away" -- Tom Waits, Step Right Up

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad." -- Salvador Dali

Posts: 2443 | From: Illinois | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 302 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Dear Sirs,
I checked your search engine and did not find anything concerning this
topic...I am concerned..on www.theonion.com, they are stating that
starting this Friday, they will taking extra steps in accordance to the
Orange Alert as a hightened measure. It states that "the orange alert
sirens are to blow 24 hours a day in major cities". Is this true?? Or some
kind of joke. can you please investigate this and let me know? Having
these awful sirens blow 24 hours a day may cause more danger for the well
being of us Americans, as the noise itself is enough to make someone kill
somebody. The direct story to this site is
http://www.theonion.com/onion3907/orange_alert_sirens.html
Please let me know as soon as you know something. Thanks.
Concerned citizen

doughgirl

quote:
Dear Sirs, So both you and Barbara are sirs?
I checked your search engine and did not find anything concerning this
topic...I am concerned..on www.theonion.com, If you like the onion, check out thegarlic.com...j/kthey are stating that
starting this Friday, (Soon it will be Friday!) they will taking extra steps in accordance to the
Orange Alert as a hightened measure. It states that "the orange alert
sirens are to blow 24 hours a day in major cities". Is this true?? It secret information Or some
kind of joke. can you please investigate this and let me know? I'm too lazy to investigate. Having
these awful sirens blow 24 hours a day may cause more danger for the well
being of us Americans, as the noise itself is enough to make someone kill
somebody. Can I kill you? [Big Grin] The direct story to this site is
http://www.theonion.com/onion3907/orange_alert_sirens.html
Please let me know as soon as you know something. I already know something. Something is in my psychology class. He's a nice guy. Thanks.
Concerned citizen

anue

Icon 101 posted      Profile for anue   E-mail anue   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
On the Active Topic post, the above post looked like
quote:
QUOTE: ----- Originally posted by snopes: Dear Sirs, So both you and Barbara are sirs? I checked your search engine and did not find anything concerning this topic...I am concerned..on www.theonion.com,...
I couldn't find anything on snopes and Barbara both being sirs on the search engine either.

Tree "I, too, am concerned." Hugger

--------------------
om mani padme hum

Posts: 2306 | From: tennessee | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
doughgirl

quote:
Originally posted by Tree Hugger:
On the Active Topic post, the above post looked like
quote:
QUOTE: ----- Originally posted by snopes: Dear Sirs, So both you and Barbara are sirs? I checked your search engine and did not find anything concerning this topic...I am concerned..on www.theonion.com,...
I couldn't find anything on snopes and Barbara both being sirs on the search engine either.

That's hilarious!

Maybe it's a secret they have been keeping from us.

Barbara
Layaway in a Manger

Icon 504 posted      Profile for Barbara   Author's Homepage   E-mail Barbara   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tree Hugger:

Nor near as much as snopes would be.

Barbara "hey, honey, You've Got Male!" Mikkelson

Posts: 2511 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

I know that this has to be a hoax. (see below) But I just can't find it
on your site. Can you please let me know.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
ALL K-MART AND WALMART STORES WILL BE CLOSED IN IRAQ.
THEY WILL BE REPLACED WITH TARGETS

B Hamilton
Xboxing Day

Icon 01 posted      Profile for B Hamilton   E-mail B Hamilton   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Good morning.
OK
Hope this helps you for this project.

Most people around here do call Corpus Christi just Corpus. I never realized it sounded strange until you posted the email. The email could have easily come from me.

When I try to explain where I live, I say we are halfway between Houston and Corpus.

So while you are following the coastline from Houston to Corpus, look for Victoria.

Bev "I'll be the one waving on the coast before you get to the Corpus" Hamilton

--------------------
"This is my family. I found it all on my own. It's little & broken but still good."

Posts: 1338 | From: Orlando | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Midway Bill - Fiat Spyder

Icon 302 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by B Hamilton:
...The email could have easily come from me.

When I try to explain where I live, I say we are halfway between Houston and Corpus.

Bev, I hope not! I believe this was a reply to this article. So this person who is a "teacher" should've read that the student's project bombed - obviously doesn't get it, and then mails her reply to snopes' comment form!

Midway "we have arrived at the 5th concentric circle of stupid1" Bill

1 I didn't mean you Bev! [Wink]

StarlandVocalBand

quote:
I know that this has to be a hoax. (see below) But I just can't find it
on your site. Can you please let me know.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
ALL K-MART AND WALMART STORES WILL BE CLOSED IN IRAQ.
THEY WILL BE REPLACED WITH TARGETS

Oooo-KAY! Everybody out of the gene pool!
Jay's Web

A little off topic, but let me be the second on this board to link to Strong Bad.

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail65.html

Ever consider some of these options? Of course, you'd still have to post a few of them here. I need the laugh sometimes.

J "PRAYING MANTIIIIIISSS!!!" ay

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 97 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: this url has been sent to me twice in the last couple of weeks, I am having trouble believing it is anything more than a very bad joke.

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0203/childpurchase.html

B Hamilton
Xboxing Day

Icon 01 posted      Profile for B Hamilton   E-mail B Hamilton   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Midway Bill - Fiat Spyder:
quote:
Originally posted by B Hamilton:
...The email could have easily come from me.

Bev, I hope not! I believe this was a reply to this article. So this person who is a "teacher" should've read that the student's project bombed - obviously doesn't get it, and then mails her reply to snopes' comment form!

Midway "we have arrived at the 5th concentric circle of stupid1" Bill

1 I didn't mean you Bev! [Wink]

Oh, now I Must....Bang...Head. I thought they were talking about Corpus meaning "body." I got confused when StarlandVocalBand said:
quote:
So it's true what they say about life being cheap in Texas!
I never thought to look for the Shannon article. I didn't remember what "Shannon" was about. (In fact, I thought it might be an UL that was set in Corpus Christi and so the teacher was trying to explain where Corpus was to snopes.) Now that I've read the Shannon story, I see why snopes would be banging his head. I hope my post didn't cause more headbanging by snopes. If so, I think I have some headbanger music that I can send.

Bev "another Duh! moment" Hamilton

--------------------
"This is my family. I found it all on my own. It's little & broken but still good."

Posts: 1338 | From: Orlando | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jay's Web

Ha! That's why I love Landoverbaptist!

I think I know of some REAL stupid fundies* that have tried to buy children - including relatives of two children that currently live with my aunt and uncle. They're my uncle's nephew and niece (not my actual cousins), and they have been caring for them for several years. The children's grandparents on the other side of the family (the side my uncle isn't a part of) are really annoyed with this because my aunt and uncle don't belong to the "proper" religion.

Was that too confusing? The grandparents are one of two sets of the kids' grandparents, the uncle is a son from the other set, and he's married to my mother's sister. So no one involved (besides my aunt) is technically related to me, yet my family ended up greatly involved in it anyway.

* - This is as opposed to "smart fundies" - that is, the ones that DON'T preach hypocrisy and DON'T try to convert everyone they meet.

Pseudo_Croat
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 206 posted      Profile for Pseudo_Croat   Author's Homepage   E-mail Pseudo_Croat   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: this url has been sent to me twice in the last couple of weeks, I am having trouble believing it is anything more than a very bad joke.

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0203/childpurchase.html

Errr..sir/madam? That's a parody site - and a weird one at that. So your hunch is right.

BTW, are there any nations in the world where children are actually boght and sold?

- Pseudo "I know a few that I'd like to send right now" Croat

--------------------
"At all events, people who deny the influence of smaller nations should remember that the Croats have the rest of us by the throats." - Norman Davies, Europe: A History

God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts.

Posts: 4578 | From: Sunrise, FL | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Midway Bill - Fiat Spyder

Icon 03 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: this url has been sent to me twice in the last couple of weeks, I am having trouble believing it is anything more than a very bad joke...

Well even if you want to call it a joke I find it highly offensive! For example:

· Colored Males Under Age 12: $1,250.00
· Colored Females Under Age 12: $1,152.00
· White Males Under Age 9: $15,000.00
· White Females Under Age 9: $18,000.00

Who decided a white male should be worth less than a white female?

Midway "boy for sale, boy for sale!" Bill

Pseudo_Croat

Icon 97 posted      Profile for Pseudo_Croat   Author's Homepage   E-mail Pseudo_Croat   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Wonder if anyone's ever tried to sell one of their children to the Landover Baptist guys? If so, what did they say?

- Pseudo_Croat

--------------------
"At all events, people who deny the influence of smaller nations should remember that the Croats have the rest of us by the throats." - Norman Davies, Europe: A History

God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts.

Posts: 4578 | From: Sunrise, FL | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Sue Bee
Happy Holly Days

Icon 95 posted      Profile for Sue Bee     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Midway Bill - Fiat Spyder:
quote:
Comment: this url has been sent to me twice in the last couple of weeks, I am having trouble believing it is anything more than a very bad joke...

Well even if you want to call it a joke I find it highly offensive! For example:

· Colored Males Under Age 12: $1,250.00
· Colored Females Under Age 12: $1,152.00
· White Males Under Age 9: $15,000.00
· White Females Under Age 9: $18,000.00

Who decided a white male should be worth less than a white female?

Midway "boy for sale, boy for sale!" Bill

Midway Bill, you have clearly forgotten that the females are meant to be breeders. Thus they are worth more.
Posts: 1596 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Comment: I checked the site and didn't find anything on this. I hope that I didn't
over-look it some how. What is the validity of it? It's too similar to
today's situation for me to totally believe it.

--------------------------

Administration Split On Europe Invasion

Washington, April 3, 1944 (Reuters)

Fissures are starting to appear in the formerly united front within the Roosevelt administration on the upcoming decision of whether, where and how to invade Europe. Some influential voices within both the Democrat and Republican parties are starting to question the wisdom of toppling Adolf Hitler's regime, and potentially destabilizing much of the region.

"It's one thing to liberate France and northwestern Europe, and teach the Germans a lesson, but invading a sovereign country and overthrowing its democratically-elected ruler would require a great deal more justification," said one well-connected former State Department official. "The President just hasn't made the case to the American people."

Indeed, some are querulous at the notion of invading France itself.

They argue, correctly, that the German-French Armistice of 1940 is a valid international treaty, and the Vichy government is widely recognized as the legitimate government of France, even by the US. (The British government doesn't recognize it, but much of that is a result of antipathy to the Germans from the Blitz.)

Under this reading, German forces are thus legally stationed in France, per the request of its government, and by all observable indications, the Vichy government is supported by the "French street." More Frenchmen serve voluntarily in the Vichy militias than join the "underground" organizations supported by foreign intelligence services like MI5 and OSS.

It was pointed out to this reporter by a prominent former US ambassador to France that, "President Pétain was legally appointed by the last freely elected government of the Third Republic, and therefore is the legitimate democratically-chosen head of state. He has been governing by emergency decree under the appropriate provisions of the Third Republic Constitution. Surely there are grave issues of international law in any aggressive act against France."

In addition, some have proposed that, once the Russians take back Poland, it might make sense for them to stop at the German border. They argue that much, if not most, of Hitler's war-making capacity has been destroyed by the Allied bombing, and after we've taken back the Benelux countries, he'll only be a threat to his own people, and the ethnic minorities within Germany itself.

Others, however, contend that as long as he remains in power, he will be a continual threat to the region, and perhaps even the world, as there are rumors that he's frantically developing weapons of mass destruction greater than any the world has previously seen, and is building rockets with which to deliver them.

"For God's sake, the man is gassing Jews by the millions!" said one exasperated presidential advisor. "Do you think that he's going to be content to simply murder his own people if we let him stay in power?"

Concern is great that, in a total German defeat, or regime change, the results could have unpredictable and far-reaching consequences. Germany consists of a large number of ethnic groups antipathetic to each other, including Germans, Jews, Bohemians, Slavs and Gypsies. In the power vacuum created by the absence of a strong and stable central government, there is concern that it could split up into a number of fractious, balkanized countries, with the potential for renewed war and strife on European soil.

There has been little public discussion of what kind of government would replace the present Nazi reich, and many believe that, in the absence of a plan, it would be foolish to simply go in and topple the dictator.

The Administration has reportedly been talking to German dissidents, but they're hardly united in anything other than a desire to see the end of the Hitler regime. Many who know them well feel that there's little prospect for them forming a post-war consensus German government.

Others say, however, that the German people are well educated, and that if the shackles of the brutal regime that currently oppresses them could be thrown off, there are excellent prospects for one that would be friendly to the US and western values in general. Such a government, in a region in which it is so dominant, could provide a healthy example for the populace in some of the other troubled regimes in the area.

But despite such optimism among some advisors, many, particularly in Congress, are also frustrated by an apparent lack of an exit strategy. There is a great deal of concern, both within and outside the Administration, that should the German government be replaced, US troops might have to be stationed in Europe for five to ten years. Some have even suggested, improbably, that they could end up being there for decades.

One Senator who has been deeply involved in the discussions within the Administration said, off the record, that "we can't risk the chaos that could result from Hitler's removal. He's the only thing holding Germany together."

"Once we get into Alsace, and the Russians cross the Vistula, what we need to do is to establish a truce with him, and set up an arms inspection regime, so that he will never again be able to threaten his neighbors."

"We'll let the new planned United Nations organization handle it."

Kathy B

Icon 01 posted      Profile for Kathy B     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Original:
Administration Split On Europe Invasion
Note the news agency in the original:
Washington, April 3, 1944 (Routers)

it's Copyright 2002 by Rand Simberg

Posts: 4255 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
colin sky

quote:
Comment: I just read a page where something definitely smells fishy. The claim is
that someone wrote a computer program to give a calendar at a command prompt in Unix. But they screwed up, and checking September of 1752 shows
that 12 days are missing. So the story goes that some AT&T officials talked to the Pope about this, and had the twelve days erased from
history.

Nopes. The calendar is RIGHT.

In September 1752 the Julian calendar was replaced with the Gregorian calendar in Great Britain and its American colonies. The Julian calendar was 11 days behind the Gregorian calendar, so 14 September got to follow 2 September on the day of the change. [Cool]
http://www.didyouknow.cd/calendar.htm

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Comment: http://www.theonion.com/onion3908/bush_offers_taxpayers.html
do you think it is true?

Elbe
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 501 posted      Profile for Elbe   Author's Homepage   E-mail Elbe   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: http://www.theonion.com/onion3908/bush_offers_taxpayers.html
do you think it is true?

Oh No! Bush is shilling for Apple now!

--------------------
Nobody loves Elbe...
-The Adventure of the Avatar Tutorials (3/29)

Posts: 2776 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 96 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Is this true?

Subject: Fwd: Fw: Earthquake in France

February 14, 2003. Today it was reported that severe earthquakes
have occurred in 10 different locations in France. The severity was
measured in excess of 10 on the Richter Scale. The cause was the
56,681 dead American soldiers buried in French soil rolling over in
their graves. According to the American Battle Monuments Commission
there are 26,255 Yankee dead from World War I buried in 4 cemeteries
in France. There are 30,426 American dead from World War II buried
in 6 cemeteries in France. These 56,681 brave American heroes died in
their youth to liberate a country which is guilty of shameful
unspeakable behavior in the 21st century. May the United States of
America never forget their sacrifice as we find ways to forcefully
deal with the Godforsaken unappreciative, forgetful country of France!

PASS THIS AROUND! Maybe it will get to someone in France!!!

DrFraud
We Three Blings

Icon 207 posted      Profile for DrFraud     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
These 56,681 brave American heroes died in
their youth to liberate a country which is guilty of shameful
unspeakable behavior in the 21st century.

Voting Republican? [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Danger is a good teacher, and makes apt scholars. So are disgrace, defeat, exposure to immediate scorn and laughter."
- William Hazlitt; _Table-Talk: Essays On Men And Manners_

Posts: 1055 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages